Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Foreshadowing Ambush [Closed/Tama]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: This is not only a closed thread with Tama, but also a plot development for Yuu.)

In the trees of the Nimbus Delectatio, a strange spider-like insect with a mosquito-like needle for its mouth crawled around in a frantic manner as it has somehow searched for someone for past few days. While its goals were a mystery, it's panicked expression means it was worried about something and needs to find it before it was too late. Before it can scurry off, it noticed someone coming as it hid into a bush. That someone turned out to be Yuu who was coming back into the forest to train himself. Ever since the merchant stall attack mission, he knew he won't have another mission for a while, so he decided to have a few days of training by himself. Unknown to him, the strange insect saw him and all of the sudden, it grew attracted to him and sneakily crawled closer to him while hiding from bushes to rocks as it can find.

Meanwhile, Yuu just arrived at the forest and without any delays, he set up some four bamboo sticks that he got back home on the ground and prepared his sword to start his training. "The key to using the Overhead Strike is to move in a single motion and never move one more after that, so..." As he meditates to prepare his mindset, the insect continued to observe him as its attraction to him grew. "Here we go..."

Much to the insect's surprise, Yuu swung his sword in a swift motion, which caused it to slash 3 out of the four sticks he laid out. As it saw this, the insect knew one thing. He was the one it was looking for. As for Yuu, he was a little disappointed at the results when he saw the bamboo stick that survived. "I knew it... Maybe I should try again with more speed this time." But before he can continue his training, he heard a loud screeching around where he was, causing him to cover his ears in pain. "What the?!" As soon the irritating screech disperse, Yuu grew cautious to the point he knew he was not alone. "Hello?! I don't know who you are, but I'm armed and I'm not afraid to use my sword!" Yuu threatened as he raised his sword to guard himself and slowly back away to scan around the area for intruders.

However after a few seconds of silence, if he heard a voice or a bump on his back, Yuu quickly jumped back and faced off on his would-be intruder with his sword raised to him or her.

[MFT/WC: 437]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama stubbed her toe on one of the many, many tree roots the just happened to be growing the the Ancient Forest. After letting out an anguished screech, she complained rather loudly, “Why the hell are there tree roots on the ground here? It’s like they think they own the place or something.” The woman carried on her back a large sack that clinked and clanked with the sound of metal blades clashing against each other. The woman sighed, “Ahhh, damn I knew I should have dropped these off at the camp first. But then Komora would find them all, and I want to make sure we divvy these spoils of war properly. Last time she hogged all the pointy things! I mean I know I punch first and stab later, but I like to hold a good blade now and then too.”

It was then that Tama heard a familiar voice echo in the distance, “It’s Punctual-kun!! I should go bother him for a bit, he’s fun to tease!” She ran off in the direction of Yuu’s voice, finding him standing on guard in a small clearing with his back to her. She quietly walked up behind him and tapped the boy on the shoulder, causing him to flinch. Yuu darted quickly away from Tama and pulled his sword into an en garde position facing her. It was excellent form, except Yuu would find that he was no longer holding a sword.

“Now Yuu-kun, it’s not nice to point sharp objects at a lady. Especially one like this, I mean look at the cross-guard! It’s so last year, so if you want to point a blade at me, try one of these!” Tama dumped the large sack on the ground, and around about seventy different varieties of pirate cutlasses, sabers, scimitars littered the ground. “These are much more in line with the times, plus they’re already broken in! Remember, as a shinobi you need to be stylish as you carry out your missions for Kumo, we want our enemies to be impressed and amazed as they fall.” Yuu would notice that some of the weapons looked like there was dried blood on them. “As for this guy, let’s just toss it,” Tama said non-chalantly. Lobbing it in to the forest. The blade would land not too far from the duo, almost impaling a certain blue-spandex wearing superhero salivating arachnid-like being hidden in the bushes.

[MFT WC: 405]

{Topic Entered}

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu was aware that being paranoid of everything would prevent him from being patient. However, he was also aware of the dangerous creatures living here and the Ancient Forest. But when he quickly found his intruder, he was embarrassed to realize that it was actually his old sensei and Genin Exam proctor, Tama-san. "T-Tama-se- I mean, Tama-san! PLEASE! Don't do that again!" It's even more embarrassing when he shocked to see his sword wasn't in his hand anymore, realizing that Tama took it when he saw his sword in her hands. "Also, can I have my sword back, please?"

Although he didn't like his nickname that Tama gave from before, he was actually happy to see her after one year from his exam as he watched her taking out some forms of blades from her large sack, which surprised him a little. He was even more shock than surprise when he saw some of them have dried blood from their battles. "Thanks... But I like my sword better. Besides, I don't like those type of swords anyway." Unaware this day might change his life with just recovering his sword, he quickly approached his sword to pick it up after Tama threw it. "Also, I rather do my missions in a traditional way, not the flashiest ones like you sa-"

Before he can continue, the same spider-like creature knew it was time and jumped out of the bush before it jumped onto Yuu's head, which it then prepared its mosquito-like needle mouth to start its goal. As for Yuu himself, he was horrified to see the creature on his back and without any delay to know what insect it was, he quickly grabbed his sword from the ground and tried to stab it without any success due to it being on his back. "Tama-san, do something! This weird insect won't let go!!"

[MFT/WC: 311]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama had expected something like this to occur. No one simply trains in a forest, not without something happening to them anyway. Wild animals, naked senpai, barefoot children living in trees, random missing nin with a blatant disregard for proper logging procedures, one never knew what would exactly pop out in the forest. "Ah today must the national bug catching contest, gee, someone should have told me. I'd have brought my net," The chuunin said to herself, not particularly worried about the plight of Yuu.

"Yuu can do it!" Tama cheered, "Heh, I've been waiting to use that one." She simply watched as the disappointingly-not-clad-in-a-skintight-blue-suit tick prepared to penetrate Yuu with its prominent proboscis. But feeling a need to not let Yuu become bug food, prompted Tama to walk over to help the boy. She grabbed one of the swords she had dumped onto the ground to slice the offending arachnid in twain. However, before she could actually get to Yuu she heard a loud and ominous buzzing. The chuunin turned to find a swarm of arachnids that looked identical to the one Yuu was scurrently struggling with. "Crap!" she called out as she leaped backwards to evade the collection of overeager organisms. Tama swung the sword she carried, cutting a few of the bugs, and used several defensive gusts of wind to keep them from landing on her. The Mochizuki had seen what the one was trying to do to Yuu, and she didn't want it to happen to her.

"Oh right, Yuu!" Tama hacked her way through the cloud of stinging, probing, and prodding arachinds to reach the young boy. She hadn't thought that the bug on him had been something to worry about, but there was something odd about these creatures in the way they seemed to seek out both of them in particular. Tama was no expert on the life and actions of the more creepy-crawly side of life, but these overgrown mosquito-spiders had plenty of targets in the forest that weren't her and Yuu. The fact that they specifically came here wasn't natural. However, Tama couldn't dwell on the possible implications of this incident, and the more immediate problem was killing them all before she and Yuu became proboscis pincushions.

A quick breath and the wind surrounding Tama began shoot out small bullets of air. They made little popping sounds as they collided with bugs, causing them to explode violently. Her sword swings added to the chaos as the chuunin hacked her way to Yuu, where he was still struggling with his own bug. Strangely enough, the other arachnid things seemed to ignore Yuu and focused on attacking her. This was fine with Tama, she wouldn't have to worry about defending the boy after she dealt with his pest. A snap of the fingers and a shaft of light incinerated the bug latched onto Yuu. Afterwards, Tama focused on killing every last one of the strange creepy spider-mosquitos. It took a few minutes, but evertually Tama sliced through the final bug. The small clearing was littered with the corpses and inner goo of their insectoid assailants.

"Phew, that was harder than it looked. Yuu okay you?" She asked lightheartedly of the boy, who was probably still recovering from the experience.

MFT: WC 545

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While he waited for Tama to rescue him as he attempts to get rid of the insect on his back with his sword with no success, he was not impressed by that pun she made. The good news, however, she responded his pleas as she grabbed one of the swords she carried and charged in to save him. The bad news: some more of these strange insects like it flew to her direction while ignoring him and the insect, which impeded the rescue. As she mows the insects one by one with her sword, Yuu continued to shake off the insect once more, but it clings to him so hard that he was unable to do so.

As for the insect itself, it knew it needed to do this quickly as it aware of its inevitable demise when it sensed its brethren are eliminated by the girl one by one when they tried to do the same with her without any success. With a final dodge from Yuu's sword, the mosquito-like insect quickly stabbed him on the back with its proboscis, which he then felt a great pain to the point he can't scream because of it. Unknown to him, instead of sucking some blood or something inside him, the insect injected him with a strange substance from its body. Now knowing that it done its job, the insect drew its final breath or buzz before it was suddenly incinerated thanks to Tama's timely activation of her jutsu. Despite it didn't see her strange powers coming, it didn't care as the insect's first phase of its mysterious goal is complete.

After she managed to eliminate the rest of the insects, Yuu fell down on the ground, seemingly recovered from the insect's ambush as he saw Tama approaching him and asked if he was okay. "Y-Yeah... B-But, I think that insect sta... s-sta... s-s-sta..." All of the sudden, the young Genin started to stutter as the effects of the insect's substance started to take effect, which he then felt more pain in his body than before. "P-Poison?!" Unable to bear with this sudden pain, Yuu screamed in pain as he grabbed his chest, unable to stop if Tama tries to joke about his situation or even tries to calm him down. As the pain continued to intensify, his mind started to cloud while his mouth grew numb, turning his screams into coughs until he slipped into unconsciousness. If she checked on his back, she can see the proboscis from the now incinerated insect was still stuck. Thankfully if Tama checks his heartbeat or pulse, she will able to find him still alive, but needed to be hospitalized, unknown to her of what really is happening to him now.

(OOC: So in other words, Yuu's gone unconscious thanks to the insect. Should we do a time skip in your next post to see the effects of the insect's bite to him or not?)

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama was a fighter, not a medic. So she didn’t exactly know how to deal with a person having their body seemingly shut down before her. “Um, hang in there, I guess?” She said to Yuu’s writhing body, not that he could hear her, being unconscious and all. The most she could do would be to make sure he didn’t stab himself while falling to the ground. Which she did, because this totally would look like her fault. And Tama definitely wanted to avoid another lecture from her brothers and sisters on responsibility. Raiden I hate that word, Tama thought to herself as she caught the young boy.

She saw the stinger embedded into the back of Yuu’s neck, and yanked it out. This caused Yuu’s body to twitch involuntarily, due to the needle-like appendage having penetrated Yuu’s spinal cord. Not that Tama would have known that.

“Anyway, to the hospital. If it’s broken, Kicchan can fix it. Probably. Unless he’s dead, don’t think Kicchan can fix dead.” Tama finished speaking to herself as she grabbed the unconscious body and slung it over her shoulder unceremoniously. She left the swords lying in the clearing, maybe she’d come back with Komora to clean up. Yeah, some sisterly bonding with extremely sharp objects sounded like a good idea after this buggy mess.

Gingerly, the chuunin stepped over the insect carcasses as she made her way towards the village. The one thing about this that bothered her was the sudden appearance of these bug-like things. Something seemed very contrived here, and though she couldn’t put her finger on exactly what it was, she was sure someone would be able to do so. And then she’d punch whatever-it-was to a bloody pulp.

[MFT WC: 288]

{Topic Left with an unconscious Yuu}

[OOC: Yuu it would probably be fore the best to at least have a topic getting you checked out at the hospital before you timeskipped or anything. That's where Tama is dragging Yuu.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back