Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Form and Void [private]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Was what Katuso saying was true. Yes. Did Sousuke want to accept it? No. That was due to his programming. "People might not know you, but they know your legend be it your family itself or the tasks that you have completed this far."<i></i> Katuso's decision to keep the remaining Cabal alive was absolute, and some did not agree with it. Still though much good had come from it, and even those who disagreed with it could not argue with the situation that came out from it. The fact Sungakure is on the surface. That mattered to alot of people.

Sousuke's display was destroyed quickly enough by Katuso. His cousin then proceeded to berate him? There was a hint of something present. Was it confusion? Was it sadness? Katuso told him how he saw the world, or at least an aspect of it. "That might be the truth, but it is not the truth you of all people deserve. You deserve better, and it is my place to make it possible by any means. I know that I have been a disappointment to you in several hundreds of ways. It is that disappointment I am ashamed of."<i></i> Again it was his programming, that familial programming that dictated a lot of what he said and did. "I've always considered you to be my superior is many things. It's ... not that you don't know the stakes, it's that I cannot simply unfold -- "<i></i> Sousuke fell silent. He made a series of meaningless gestures with his hands, Katuso perhaps would grasp the concept that Sousuke could not put into words what he wanted to. "I cannot put us in the most ideal situation to have things unfold like that did with the Cabal. I don't think making the Soverign see the error or their ways is -- if that scene that I create unfolds. Do we become the monsters we have been trying to combat-- how do we become so much better than what we're fighting against if we are facing? How do ... yes the Daimyo must be defeated but one has to take into account the surrounding situations. It isn't so simply that one can--"<i></i> Sousuke often when lost for words made gestures. The gestures turned into a series of circular motions. Yes. Attack the Daimyo. Destroy him. Simple, but what was not simple was the method to do so. Sousuke did not want Sungakure to turn into the Cabal. He wanted what was best for Sungakure, which needed Sora to be put down. There was something in that aftermath that lurked that he did not wish to see unfold. In his difficulty and anxiety the objects in the room began to move a little on their own. "Justice is a concept that is difficult to really allow or follow. One man's justice is not one for an Ancient. Mother Suna wants to do what is just for her, and bring back her family. I know what will occur from that. What I am doing is just for Sungakure in response to it. What we did though for Mikaboshi, was that justice?"<i></i> He would ultimately ask. Sousuke's understandings of things was mechanical for the most part. There were moments where he would could show something outside of that mechanical view.

"What became of Naganisa? I'm afraid to say I have lost her. I suspect you two reconnected."<i></i> He knew how close she was to him. Suffice to say it was quite remarkable that she was not here in this very building at this very moment. "I never did reconstruct my family household, but it would be nice to have something to live in outside of the tower. I suspect it might be nice to have a bed to actually sleep instead of ... well I've never really figured out how Mikaboshi slept. Can't say I've been doing much of that either. Sleep that is. Being that you aren't Mikaboshi anymore and that you are not Mikaboshi ... how is that going to work out now? I suspect you must be quite famished really?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back