Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forming the Group (Open to AiT's and ANBU joining KoK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well the day had finally come. Joukuu had his brand new office off in the corner of the complex. It had been almost a week since the meeting that had made the announcement that Joukuu had been promoted to captain. The room was very barren, but was just waiting to be filled up with Joukuu’s rewards, and pictures and paperwork. In the middle of the room though there was a very nice oak desk which Joukuu was given as a desk. Power was the one word that came to the mind of the eighteen year old ANB-captain.

Today was probably one of the more important days that he had in his life. He was meeting with those assigned to his group, and seeing if there was any other interest for the squad. He hoped people would. One his desk there were already two files of people assigned to the squad of emergency response. He had revealed them fully, and they seemed trained enough to do the job. With a large yawn, the medium size teenage stood up. It was time for the meeting.

Starting out of the room, Joukuu grabbed his purple scarf and zipped up his black leather jacket. He entered the halls with his head held high. He was proud that he was now a captain. He said hello to some ANBU he had done missions with and greeted what looked like to be a group of new recruits. Turning he stepped into the conference room, which he had reserved as soon as his promotion was finalized. He was an hour early, and went to set up.

First thing he did was place a lined piece of paper that would be used to sign in. He then began to write on the chalk board the name of his squad and notes about it. Thoughts began to creep into his head. What if no one came? What if no one came? What if his subordinates were bad players? What if he got someone killed again? These thoughts began to creep into his head as he finished setting up.

I can’t show these feelings. You are going to do fine. The sandy blond shinobi thought as he straighted out his black leather jacket, unzipping it some to reveal the lightning yellow t-shirt he had under it. He would turn and take a seat in the front of the room, facing the rows of desks. A small smile played on his pale pink lips as he waited. Who would be the first one to join his group or show interest in his group.
<i>
</i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma walked casually into the designated meeting room, he wore a pair of geta. The anbu in trainings clothing was a black cotton undershirt with a blood colored duster over it, the Uchiha symbol was stitched into the collar of the duster. Crimson red eyes looked out from behind his mask with its entrancing blood red ripple design, the seventeen year old looked down at his superior. Something he was accustomed to doing at the height of six feet and five inches tall, with a bow he introduced himself using his codename. "Bastard glad to be assigned to the squad.." he said with that devilishly charming voice of his 'Well at least it seems like my Captain is normal..though you never know...' he thought. Those crimson eyes looked at his captain intensely before saying "Glad to be apart of Kage no Ken sir." he said in that friendly charming voice of his.

Akkumas voice was friendly while his eyes projected a variety of emotions chakra was flowing throughout his body prepared for anything. After all those of the Anbu Corps would either die in service to the corps or die as traitors too it, being constantly on the alert would be the only thing keeping one alive on their lifestyle. Nonetheless the blue haired Uchiha would never allow that to get in the way of some sake which he had happily consumed a large amount of within the time period of getting from one end of the complex to the other which didn't take long as he'd been trying to flee from the courier. Which he luckily managed to do but he knew it would only be a matter of time before he was found, in which case it was probably better to be prepared for a battle.

"Congratulations on the promotion too." he said offhandedly in that charming devilish voice of his. Akkuma wondered just how many people would be showing up at the meeting, not to mention who would be the members of his squad. One of his goals was to work within all divisions of the corps before becoming the Grand Commander of the Anbu corps which if he was smart dedicated and worthy he'd obtain after a few years and a few lifetimes worth of stress. The things people put themselves through in the hopes of achieving their dreams, its always a fools quest but sometimes fools are the only hope.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was finally a meeting with his ANBU Captain and his squad. The older vet didn't know much about his superior other then he was pretty young but in the shinobi world prodigies are everywhere. The Son of the 4th Raikage wore his proper AIT attire with his signature black robe over his cloths and as well as his ANBU mask that looks like the evil grim reaper mask in Soul Eater.

Shindou entered the Sileo Tempestas to go to his cloths and all he wondered is who was part of this group. He didn't know much about KoK and its role in Cloud. All Shindou knew was that he would probably be paired with some reckless youngsters or at least one. The damaged vet finally made it to the class and the first one there was a blue haired Uchiha. He seemed to be proud of his bloodline and wants to flaunt it, which is okay if you know how to represent you clan. Shindou's abilities are cousins of the Uchiha but his will always be active.

Good to see you Captain.

Shindou takes off his death mask revealing his half burnt face from the Demon invasion in respect to the Captain. He gives a small bow and looks to the Uchiha and gives him a nod.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well unfortunately, this was not as big as a turn out that the captain had hoped for. At least, the two people who had been officially assigned to his squad had shown up. He would greet each of them with a kid smile and nod as the teenager waited for the meeting time to actually come to past. Finally, it was time for Joukuu to start speaking, and to start his squad. Carefully, Joukuu patted and organized his notes, before standing and clearing his throat.

“Well hello there everyone, and welcome to Kage no Ken or K-o-K for short.” The teenager said in his golden tenor tone as he looked out on them. It seemed that both of them seemed prepared by their appearances. Shindou did have the scars from the demon war, which he had read about in his report. Akuma looked fine, though a little bit on edge. With his olive-green eyes looking over the pair he drew in another deep breath before speaking.

“If you don’t know what this squad is. It is basically the special response unit for the village, and for ANBU. You were picked due to your ability to react to situations, and your ability to deal with the demon attacks on this village.” He told the group as he picked up to small folders with information on the group. Walking over, Joukuu handed the paper out to each of them as he moved back to the front of the room adjusting as his sandy blond hair as he looked at them.

“I do not know if you two have worked with each other before, so if you would, please tell us your name, age, rank, and something interesting about yourself. I will start. I am Shukketsusienohito, Joukuu. I am eighteen years old; I was born here in Kumogakure No Sato. I am rank in the main branch as a Jounin, and in the ANBU branch as a captain. I recently travelled abroad into the wind country and around the world, which is why you haven’t seen me around the complex much recently.” The cousin of Raikage Hayata Shin said as he looked at them who would start with the introduction.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma gave the new arrival to the room a nod in return 'Well someones rude..' he thought to himself, deciding that the captain mustn't have been fond of much small talk as he didn't reply to the anbu in training. The seventeen year old smiled behind his mask really such a general greeting, followed by an even more idiotic statement about their squads purpose. Obviously they both knew what the squad did and what its purpose was, if they didn't well they shouldn't be there at least those were . Next their captain thought it best for them to tell each other about themselves in regards to their, name, rank and something interesting.

"Bastard, five years in the corps and I am a monster." he said with a smile and a wink at the captain in his devilishly cheeky tone. 'I gave him what he wanted..my codename is my name for its my true identity, my age is five as I didn't feel alive until I joined the corps and thirdly well its interesting and true.' he thought to himself
with a mental shrug, if he wasn't happy with answer than too bad. Of course he'd answer again if the captain re-asked his question but the answer would most likely be the same.

'This hopefully won't take too long than again if it does...I'll have to end it.' he thought to himself he'd just have to do something to speed up the 'meeting' if that were the case. After all he had places to be, people to kill and missions to participate in, not that he didn't think it was necessary for them to meet. But he'd officially lost any confidence in his leaders abilities, he lacked so many essential qualities for his position that he actually wondered if he had deserved such a position or whether it had been more of a gift than earned.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as if this was the place for Shindou. He wanted to be part of the response group for Kumogakure. Of course the Raikage guard was also a good pick but helping more then one person was the way to go. He had to make up for his disappearance that happened decades ago. Who knows maybe he could stopped the assassination attempt on lady Kiyo. The Captain asked for our names, age, rank and something about ourselves and the other AIT gave a response only an immature child would give. The elder veteran remember this kid, he showed up in the bar fight attacking everyone and Shindou sent the dumb ass back flying through the wall. Shindou faced palmed his self and looked to Joukuu the Captain with the longest last name in Cloud.

The name is Kizoku Shindou, code name shall be Reaper and I am 47 years old. My lineage extends the blood of Kizoku Takao the 4th Raikage and I was the sensei of Akira Saito and our current Raikage.

Shindou was happy he couldn't be over qualified for this job because he might not have it then. Both of the students he had at one point became respected shinobi in the village that either died fighting for the village or became Raikage. The new academy students need to learn respect and obedience because this new kid seemed to miss both of those classes.

OOC: Sorry, it is finals week for me so I am sneaking this in.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was right, Joukuu lack a lot of the basic social skills that would have been developed in his early adolescent because he spend those years living by himself. It was the houses of friends, and fellow warriors, the Joukuu stayed in. He was always moving though, and never had really developed normally. However, he was an outstanding ANBU because he instead of developing the skills of small talk, Joukuu had developed the skills that it would take to make it as ANBU. He would stand there in front of them waiting for them to talk. After all, it was important for everyone for his squad to know each other. He didn’t have much too say at this meeting, but it was good for getting to know everyone.

With a slight sigh he listened to Akkuma. In all honest, he seemed like he would be the most problems. After all, it seemed like Akkuma didn’t really want anyone to know much about his life or himself, though of course Joukuu had his file. Hopefully he was just shy, and would eventually open up to the captain. It was strange though, he was acting so closed off, yet he was winking at him and acting so open with the captain. Akkuma seemed strange indeed. It was time though to hear the other older man introduce himself.

He saw the man first rubbing his face as he tried to understand his name. Even though Joukuu’s face emotionless, he chuckled on the side. He knew his name was way too long, but it was his family’s name and there was nothing he could do about. Intently, Joukuu listened and was honestly a little shocked. Why was someone so seemingly overqualified still being a trainee. He seemed to train prodigy, people of power, people of standing, and to be a trainee to the newest and young captain on the squad was something that could be viewed as a little intimidating. However, Joukuu wasn’t worried. Turning his back to the two trainee he went to retrieve two piece of paper. Starting to walk back over, he handed them there schedules.

“We start our missions tonight. So this will be brief. This week we are signed up to night patrols this week. I want you all to be there thirty minutes before the patrol to make sure we go over everything that needs to be accomplished. Our duty will be to make sure nothing is going to happen at the gates, and if there is deal with it.” Normally, it was a simple patrol that Joukuu was used to doing. Joukuu had signed them up to make sure that they were ready for the real missions that would come.

“If you don’t have any questions, you are dismissed.” He said simply as he waited to see if they had any questions for the young captain, and if there wasn't he'd leave to go finish his class schedules of the academy, and then prepare for his own night patrol.

Ooc: Topic left unless stopped.
I am so sorry, for this thread. I didn't have muse, then had finals, then had the holidays. It was a perfect storm.
Also note if you have questions/want to talk I am going on a cruise in a week and won't have internet for like 12 days while I am in the middle of the Atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back