Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Found You. [private/Motomori Aika]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[dnpc: Motomori Tia ]

A scroll had been waiting for the matriarch of the Motomori clan after she returned to her room. She was up late, attending to the last details before her plan was seen to fruition. The Motomori clan was being split in thirds and two of those thirds were moving to different destinations. The problem lied in the fact that the clan was getting so large it physically couldn't stay in one part without causing serious conflict with their neighbors. And Tia was not a woman who enjoyed fighting and she knew the world was not as it once was. In days past if you didn't like your neighbor you killed him and took his lands. Now her neighbors had protection and ties to much stronger forces, like the hidden villages.

For the longest time, the Motomori clan kept separate from the ninja towns, but no longer. The decision hadn't been easy and didn't sit well with many of the elder members of the family, but at the end of the day; she was the sole leader. Her decision was law and so they had to agree with her decision; one third of the family, including three of her sisters and their families along with three hundred others outside the main line would be staying in the clan homes. Her 4 other sisters and their families (along with almost 400 others) were moving much further to the east and setting up a second clan compound. She, her direct family, brothers and those with the most fighting potential would be moving into the hidden village.

Well to say she was splitting the clan in thirds wasn't true, it was just split into three. She would remain the leader of all, but the other two would have regent leaders, both her good trustworthy sisters. The arrangements were already made and they were leaving the next day. The clan house was already purchased and documentation was taken care of (in exchange for the promise that all her promising youth, almost 20 children were to join the shinobi academy and serve the village).

She almost didn't read the letter that night. She was already under her covers and the crystal lights dimmed before she pulled open the paper. Her fingers held tight to the edges and tired eyes started from the top. It was hard to read, the handwriting was terrible, and the light was poor. Her eyes watered from straining, but it was tears that began to fall when long dead hope rekindled...

.........she goes by the name Motomori Aika........

When she came across that in the letter, her heart almost stopped and the matriarch gripped the paper hard enough to tear it. Her daughter?

------------------------

One week later.

------------------------

Entering the village hadn't been as much trouble as the clan had expected it to be. There were 50 or so Motomori coming to live in the underground village which meant some time going over everyone's possessions and checking each person individually. Also there was a long wait for approval with their paperwork and it took even longer to make it down and be directed to their new clan houses (it was VERY expensive to buy property in the hidden village, though hardly a drop in the bucket for Tia). Though they moved in a large group, their numbers paled in comparison to the sheer number of people bustling about the place. First through the basic housing, then through the businesses then to the luxury homes. They passed hundreds of people, so it wasn't even a surprise that they weren't really noticed. Sure passer-byers couldn't ignore the sheer number in a group or the number of bags and possessions they were moving in with them, but it wasn't enough to bring further notice.

Once they reached their new clan homes, their guides dispersed and they were left to move themselves in. Of course Tia would want an audience with the steward soon and other members of the council, but the only thing on her mind and for the last week was the name that had been etched on the paper. Aika. Her heart thumped against her chest whenever she thought it. Her mother side wanted to run and find her child, if it was her, but the leader in her told her duties first.

It wasn't until nightfall (which was displayed by dimmed crystals in the tall ceiling, something very odd to her) that she had the chance to send a note out for her one strong connection in the village: Motomori Korudo. He was a promising youth, one she thought highly of. If anyone would be able to assist her, it would be him. The note sent to him was welcoming him to his own house on the clan grounds and asked for him to seek out the Matriarch as soon as he was available. Unable to sleep, she awaited the boy in the new main house. It was unfurnished for the time being, but there was a table and chairs set up and that's where she waited, her fingers fidgeting.

----------------------------

It was night now and Eiji had just returned from a mission for the ANBU. He'd left the clothing with the cleaner he always used down the road before finding himself into the kitchen in his home. He'd entered without commotion, just bee-lined for the food room. However, as usual, he was unwilling to feed himself (because he hated to cook) and he made a cup of coffee, black, then sat down. He hadn't looked to see if Aika was home yet herself, but figured if she was and wanted to see him, she would do so. If she wasn't home, he wouldn't see her. And then of course, maybe she didn't want to see anyone and wouldn't out from her room. Her business was her own.. Still..

The man sighed and looked at his knuckles. They were poorly wrapped and probably still had dirt in the wounds. He never tended himself well. He was vain and beautiful so one might think he would care about such things, but the number of ugly scars on his chest and arms told otherwise. He was a reckless fighter. He rarely lost, but he also rarely dodged so he was always injured.

Eiji was oblivious to the fact that his dreaded family was now living only 20 minutes away from where he sat now, rubbing the poorly wrapped knuckles.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Found You. [private/Motomori Aika/Korudo]

Aika wasn't much for trouble. A few bar fights here and there and putting some men in their place were about her norm in terms of trouble. When she heard gossip of a group of people moving into Suna she didn't think anything of it. The nurses loved their gossip. Of course, one of them happened to mention within earshot that the entire group looked similar to their "friend" Aika. At first sound, Aika's heart raced before her logical side took over. There were plenty of people with her coloring, and if the group was family, then it made sense that they all looked alike. It was just a coincidence that the new residents of Suna looked similar to her. Or so she hoped.
She was currently at home, worrying her calligraphy brush between her teeth. She had found some solace in ink drawings, but today it just wasn't working. That stupid piece of gossip was stuck in her mind, replaying over and over again. It stressed her, more than one could ever imagine. But it was just a rumor! Of course every rumor is based in at least a smidge of truth. Aika sighed and put her things away. There was no way she would be comforted by drawing today.
A sound came from the kitchen area, and Aika guessed that her brother had come home. None of the traps had gone off and only she and her brother knew exactly how to get past them without setting a single one off. Deciding she needed a drink, she headed to the kitchen herself. Once there, she silently walked over to the cabinet where she kept her vice and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. As tempted as she was to drink straight from the bottle, she forced herself to get a tumbler before sitting at the table. She didn't speak until she finished her first three-finger glass and was sipping at her second.

"Brother, I have heard a rumor flying among the nurses lately. It has been bugging me these past few days and I was wondering if you could possibly squash the worry that has started to cloud my mind."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The coffee was bad. Eiji sighed as he took a sip, trying to force it down. It wasn't that it was BAD, it was that he'd made it too strong. It reminded him vaguely of sludge and burnt mud. Shuddering, he set it back down. It was about that time his little sister came over with the whiskey and took a sip. Now she wasn't the kind of girl who didn't drink, she did enjoy going to the bar once and a while and they kept the booze for her more than him since he had sort of outgrown getting drunk after nearly getting himself killed a half a year ago. Alright, it was a recent development the no drinking thing. Still the girl drank when she was happy really, having a good time, or when she was stressed out.

After she was on her second, she began to crack the seal on her worry. With nothing really better to do but listen, Eiji raised his badly wrapped hand in a short shrug, "I don't know, what's it about?" The rumors he'd heard lately didn't seem the possible subjects. Gossip had it the steward was really a recluse or a woman hiding as a man. Others circled around the idea that socks were not really good for you while wearing sandals. Neither of these seemed like something Aika would worry about.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

She saw her brother's battered hand and sighed. Of course he had tried to do it himself again. She'd told him time and time again to come and get her if he wasn't dragged to the Tower by his team mates already. She was more than willing to patch him up and did a much better job of it than Eiji probably ever could.
With a sigh, Aika stood up and fetched her medical supply scroll before moving her chair to sit near enough to mess with his hand. Scroll unsealed, she reached for his hand with an expectant look along with a "if I wasn't distracted by worry you'd be getting yet another chewing out" look. If he gave it to her, she'd start unwrapping the gauze and then clean the scrapes and wounds.
"It's not like the usual ones that fly around. Apparently there were a good sized group of new students entering into the academy. All of them with the same last name. Not to mention that they all seem to have the similar coloring as me."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He knew that look and with a roll of his own, Eiji dropped his hand into hers. The wounds were not just bad, they were filled with dirt and rocks. He had been fighting an earth master, what could he say? The wounds were also pink and irritated, as if they had been left unattended for over 12 hours already. He didn't care, at least she did.

"It sounds like a large clan came to Suna. I haven't heard any news so probably no one important." Eiji could tell where she was going with this. It just seemed to unlikely and improbable that he didn't feel worried.. well at least very much. There was always a little worry in the back of his mind and that's when he remembered something that happened today on his way back home.

He had been walking, passing his favorite restaurant when there was a little itch in the back of his mind. He assumed it had been because he was thinking about Aika and that she'd have liked that nice roll in the window, and that he was getting closer to home, but no he had been pretty far away at that point. Eiji's brow furrowed, despite the words he had given his sister. Could it be? No of course not.

"Let's not jump to any conclusions, Aika." he tried to reassure her, but things were boiling down badly. As far as he remembered, all their shinobi were trained at home and the clan was always separate from village connections. But if it WAS them and not just one or two people, he could only assume they didn't know about Aika or Eiji being here. Shitty coincidence.

Now now, don't jump to conclusions, Eiji.

He tried to smile but couldn't so he lit a cigarette with his single hand and puffed on it. He actually took several drags which was very uncommon for him. He was obviously worried too.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

At the state of her brother's hand, Aika's eye twitched. She could understand not wanting to make too much of a fuss about it, but not even washing the earth and rocks from the wounds? To make her point, she quickly- and perhaps slightly painfully- pulled the larger rocks out with a small glare at his hand.
"I'm not jumping to any conclusions, or at least trying not to. I swear if they are here-" she made a frustrated and angry noise. "I want nothing to do with them! It's disgusting what they've done!" She positively snarled when she thought about the clan's atrocities.
"I swear I've been feeling that tingle a lot more often as of late. A lot of the time I know I'm just sensing you, but sometimes it freaks me out a bit."
More than a few times the past week she'd felt it while walking on the way home from the tower. Once she'd actually seen one of the kids the nurses were on about and felt the tingle as she met his eye. That day she had rushed home and drunk herself silly.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji winced at the rough treatment, but then how many times had it happened the same way in the past? The thought made him smile, just a hint. After a few more puffs, Eiji took the cigarette from his lips and doused it in his terrible coffee. It sizzled the died out.

What was bothering him the most now was the fact that Aika mentioned she too was feeling the connection while she was out and about. He didn't even mention he'd been feeling it himself and she did, as if she had been reading his thoughts. That worried him a little more.

He physically shook his head and tried to relax in his chair, though without much success. His hand was being abused and his mind reckless with thoughts. It was then he landed on the subject he knew he should probably broach with Aika, not that he wanted to. With some resolve, he spoke calmly, starting with the easy opener, "I can always make a call on my headset and get the family name of the new students." And... "But let's say it was the Motomori clan, though it really shouldn't be. IF it was we'd be in for it you know. I don't know if they know if I stole you and left or if we were both stolen. And then they'd probably want us to come back to them." His eyes sought hers out, "Aika I don't know what we could do if it was them. We could run I suppose..."

The statement drifted off, as if asking her what she wanted to do without actually asking it.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika finished working on Eiji's hand, as she became more worried, the touches became softer, almost like she never wanted to not be able to touch him again. She listened silently and a well of emotions started causing turmoil in her mind. What if it was them? What would happen to her brother if or when they realized that he had "poisoned" her mind against the clan? That she wanted nothing to do with them? It terrified her, the fact that it was even remotely possible that she could lose her brother if they were really here.
"Eiji, what would they do to you if they knew you told me the truth? About their atrocities?" She thought for a moment about possibly leaving Suna and got a flash of anger. "There is no way in hell I'm leaving my home. We were here first. The only way I'm leaving is if one of them tries to kill you." She choked up and a two tears traveled down her cheeks. Aika looked down and away from her brother. She hated crying, no matter who it was in front of.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji watched the emotions flood over Aika's face. Fear, anger.. then sadness. The tears that fell from her crystalline eyes broke his heart and a softened expression came over his face. He stood and came around the table where the older brother knelt before his sister's sad frame. His one now healed hand and one still bandaged one reached out to slip into her own. "Aika, listen to me. Don't worry about the fact that I told you all of that. You would be expected to know anyway after you came of age. You're already three years passed the age you'd already be bedded by your half brothers and cousins, so they wouldn't hold that against me or you."

His fingers squeezed hers and he sought of her eyes, if she would look at him, "Look, let me get the headset and put this to rest, alright? Why do't you make something to eat while I go ask, okay?" He hoped she would feel more reassured by this and do something to keep her mind busy then stood. Two fingers brushed away the tears from her face then Eiji strode from the kitchen, intent on finding his headset and making a call to an acquaintance in the academy.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

She felt more than saw her brother move to kneel before her. His hands were grasped easily in hers. She started worrying the bandages on his still damaged hands and set to working on it, much more gently than the first, mostly to distract herself from her emotions. At the reminder of what they would have forced her to do, she physically shivered in disgust. She wanted nothing more than to launch herself at Eiji and have him hold her like she held him after S- after the man they both miss so much.
Aika quickly cleansed the other wounds before she felt her brother asking for her to look at him silently. She looked at him and listened to what he was saying. He was going to go find out, and she should make food. She could do that. He always knew how to help her out of worrying, or could at least distract her until she could figure it out. She nodded and watched him stride from the kitchen.
Forcing herself to get up, she headed over to the cupboards and pulled out something simple to make and eat. If the rumor was true, she wasn't sure she could even eat, and she didn't want to waste a perfectly good meal. Just instant ramen tonight, but she still cut up ham and other vegetables to put in it. She cleaned up the kitchen table from her medical supplies and put the lid back on her whiskey, a glass ready for either celebration or to drown her misery.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji would be out of the room for almost 15 minutes. The headset call was taking a while. The man he was after was busy with a class and was almost done for the day, but Eiji was forced to wait at least eight minutes before he got back to him. He was lucky in fact since it could have taken much longer had he asked for him if he was just starting a class.

The jounin paced back and forth until his voice came over the speaker. The headset was pressed to his ear, loud to the man but silent to all others around him. Ones made for the ANBU were of nice quality. It wouldn't do to have a fuzzy crackle or voice bring you to attention when you're trying to be stealthy.

Anyway..

"Hello, this is Dono Gun here."Finally.

Worried, but trying to sound calm, Eiji said, "Yes. Gun this is Eiji, we were genin around the same time. I was wondering if you could find some information for me? It's regarding new students." his voice trailed off.

Eiji felt his heart drop some when Gun responded with a light laugh. The pit of his stomach felt dark and sick. "Sure, sure. What is it?" It was almost as if he knew what Eiji was going to ask. Eiji... don't get ahead of yourself.

"There were a bunch of new students that came to the academy, might even have been just the first day today. They're all from the same clan, I heard. Do you know the family name?"

Gun was quiet for a moment, Eiji couldn't tell what he was doing, but when he responded again, it was the worst, "Um... You don't know? Um, they're all 'Motomori. I thought they were probably related to you so..."

Eiji didn't thank him, he just switched off the headset and set it down on the coffee table. Silence lasted on his end. He could hear Aika making something, and since it was instant ramen it would be done long before he finally got up the urge to make his way back to the kitchen.

When he entered, he sat down on chair, hard. He reached out for his sister, and if she was nearby enough, would pull her down onto his lap and hold onto her tightly. His face was unreadable, hard, cold. Then anger started to seep through and his finally spoke to her, "The students are from our clan."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The bowls of ramen were set up and on the table, waiting for her brother's return. For a few moments, she played with the noodles with her fork, before making crystal chopsticks and playing with them. They were the color of her brother's eyes and caught the light beautifully. Perhaps she could go underground and make jewelry and other crystal objects. The necklace she made for Shira told her that she certainly could make the objects. Eiji's footsteps announced his return and she allowed him to pull her into his lap. His tight hold confirmed her fears, though she didn't want to believe it until the words were said. Aika heard the anger in his voice when he confirmed the rumor.
Fear and anger and disgust flew through Aika's mind in rapid fire. Crystal started to coat her skin in a fine layer. Her chakra had started to build, and it wouldn't be good to take out the excess on anyone but the cause, so it turned into crystal. She focused and breathed as the material coalesced into a small onyx tiara. She promptly took it off of her head and set it on the table. Aika then latched onto her brother, hugging him tightly.
"What are we going to do? I know they'll find out that at least I'm here eventually. I can't control which patients I need to take. What if I'm chosen to perform surgery on one of our siblings? Or deliver a niece or nephew? Mother would certainly be there. I'm almost regretting my choice in occupation." Aika sighed. She could try to make sure she was never given a Motomori as a patient, but there would, nor could, never be a guarantee that she wouldn't get one of them.
"Perhaps I could ask the sennin if I could do patient relations in henge, but that gets draining after a while. What are we going to do, Eiji?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji watched her worry, fret and fume until the tiara formed on her head, one she set down on the table. It was beautiful, like Aika. His heart wrenched, but more or her misery than for his own. He always had a few plans if something like this did happen, though he never mentioned any of them to Aika before because he didn't like to bring this subject up. Some of them weren't applicable with such a large number of Motomori now here in the Suna, and others were made in a way that wouldn't work for Aika.

He was a man, he couldn't really be forced to bed his siblings. They could denounce him and try to kill him for it, but they would be shit out of luck with that too; Eiji was confidant no one in their ranks could kill him now. Well at least not right away. They would need a much larger force to take him and by then he would be gone, taking Aika with him. But Aika, even though she was getting stronger, was hardly to his level. If she were set upon when he wasn't nearby there was a likelihood of danger for her life or well-being. And a woman could always be made to endure the wills of the family... with the right strength.

He turned those thoughts away quickly. That would not happen to Aika, because he would never allow it. And besides.. "Hush." his arms gripped hers tightly, supportively. "This is our village. We have been citizens of Suna for much longer than them. They cannot simply take us away from here. And what they want from you or I doesn't come first anymore. I'm sure the steward would hear our case if he brought one to him, saying we are invaluable resources to the village and cannot be taken from our stations." It wasn't the way he wanted to deal with all of this, but if it came down to it..

"I'm sure they don't even know we're here yet. That gives us time to think about what we will do. Rash decisions are met with poor results most of the time. I don't want you to change a thing about yourself. Go about your business as usual." Sighing, Eiji put his hands on Aika's hips and lifted her from his lap, putting her to her feet. "Take a tonic, one of those sleeping ones you have and call in tomorrow. Sleep. I'll do the same and we'll figure this out tomorrow." He hardly thought she would be able to sleep without one.

mft
wc: 435

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Feeling the firm yet gentle grip of her brother's hands on her arms helped her to slow her breathing until she was calm once more. As Eiji spoke of how they could take their concerns to the steward. That could certainly work. She didn't really know the steward, but a few tales had her believing that he would give that recommendation if it were indeed needed.
"Yeah, that could work. If it was needed I'm sure we could possibly get some law passed or take shelter with another large clan. The Nekozuka or the Toraono, for example."
She was certainly becoming more confident by the second, though it was still a cautious optimism. Aika closed her eyes and listened to his next words. She certainly agreed with his logic. If they knew they were here, and what they looked like, they would have been approached already. The clan was not made up of people who beat around the bush. Aika almost chuckled when he lifted her up and set her back onto her feet. He had done that plenty of times before when she had started freaking out, usually about not studying enough for an upcoming test.
The young woman's face screwed up in a grimace. She had yet to perfect the taste aspect of those tonics, and the sleep one was nastiest tasting one of them all. She completely understood why she needed one. There was no way she would be able to sleep well if she didn't take it. If she slept at all, she'd probably end up having nightmares and waking up every time she got into REM sleep.
"If I'm going to need to take one, you'd better take a half dose. Or at least one of my calming ones. I know that there's no way you'd allow yourself to sleep fully tonight, you're just like that. Take care of yourself though. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Without another word, she gave her brother another hug, picked up the tiara and walked to her room. The tiara was placed with the slowly growing collection of crystal jewelry she has made over the years. She quickly downed the tonic, chasing it with a glass of water, got changed for bed and almost literally collapsed.

[MFT]
WC: 382

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji forewent the tonic. He wanted to stay up and think about their options while Aika got some sleep. Her health was very important to him and her staying up all night worrying wouldn't do her any good.

That night he stayed up, as planned. He thought of everything from escape plans to mass murder. When morning came and the day crystals began to lighten, making all the windows in his house to brighten, Eiji had found his way to the livingroom with a few foolproof, albeit uncomfortable plans in place. Depending on what happened from there he would pick from several different designs. Eiji was lounged across the plushie couch, puffing lightly on a berry flavored cigerrette waiting for Aika to wake up.

He'd already called her in, using one of her vacation days (he transformed into her so he would have her voice) and denied his own mission for the day. It wasn't usually looked upon highly for ANBU to deny missions, but he was entitled to once and while. He hadn't in over eight years, so there were no hard feelings.

He was planning on telling Aika about his plans when she rolled out of bed. Oh, since he hated to cook and hardly wanted to make a stressed out women play with fire crystals to cook him some eggs, he had ordered breakfast from their favorite little place down the way; the bakery. Maybe that fat kid would deliver the food, knowing this was Aika's house. He wasn't really so fat anymore, but no matter.

------------

Over at the new clan house, the matriarch Tia was sitting down having breakfast with her immediate family. Arashi, her oldest daughter, was sitting upright and proper even though her belly was full with twins. She had become disheartened when Korudo hadn't shown up as requested, but she wasn't without resources. Almost an hour ago, she sent out servants who would seek out information on her behalf. The servants were sent to the academy, to the general personnel offices and to the medical tower. Each servant was told to ask for any Motomori who may be registered with them because it read one of their great elders had died and they were requested for the funeral.

The people who received the servants could understand the issue, felt kindly toward the person and sympathetic for their loss. What resulted was a response on Korudo and.. Aika.

The servants arrived back at the clan hall mid breakfast and brought the notes to Tia herself. The woman, in turn, barely managed to hide her glee and set preparations to depart for her house within the hour. Their joyous reunion wouldn't be held back any longer!

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Even with the sleep tonic, Aika's sleep was plagued by dreams that crept in and out of her consciousness. Eiji would be able to hear her whimper every once in a while. Once she finally woke, Aika was so groggy it wasn't funny. She hadn't drank that much last night, but with the sleep tonic, she had one hell of a hangover. She fished around her stash for a hangover remedy. Not finding it, she steadied herself as much as possible and performed a system shock. With a rush of chakra, she felt a ton better.
She staggered out of her room and staggered over to the coffee maker. Not even noticing her brother, she heard a knock on the door and went to answer it before the events of last night came rushing back into her mind. The cup she had in her hand dropped to the ground and shattered. Aika caught herself on a chair and just breathed for a few moments. She would be out of it for the next few moments, just breathing, trying to get herself back under control.
"Should get the door. Probably something important." she muttered as she picked up the large pieces of glass from the floor with crystal covered hands.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji sat on the couch, watching his little sister stumble in from her room, to the kitchen and back out of the kitchen. She looked terribly sluggish as if she hadn't slept. Eiji too hadn't slept but he wasn't so tired as her. He was used to being up all night and day, sometimes night again before he got to sleep. His ANBU missions made him less vulnerable to the effects of lack of sleep. Yet of course it couldn't be disregarded she was also spending the whole time worrying and distressed. It made one more worn out faster.

Eiji folded his leg under himself and was about to greet her when the door was knocked upon and she, jumpy as a field mouse, dropped it upon her cup. It shattered into pieces and splashed coffee all over. Eiji raised an eyebrow, as the girl threw herself into a chair then just as suddenly got back up to clean up the broken glass. She was a mess...

"Don't worry, just sit back down. It's breakfast." then the jounin got up from the couch and made his way to the door, stepping away from the wet coffee splashes. A second knock came before Eiji got to it, but not so long before he opened the door. The tall boy stood with his hand poised in a knocking position and looking quite startled. "Oh um. Here. Your order Motomori-san." He tried to remain calm, but as always, his face flushed red. Eiji was pretty sure the boy didn't just have a thing for Aika. "Put it on my tab, beefy." then shut the door in his face.

Eiji returned to Aika's side, tugging her back to the couch if she hadn't already sat back down, and put both a new cup (not a glass one) and small bag into her hands. "Here. Caramel mocha coffee thing, a croissant, scrambled eggs and bacon." Eiji's order was the same except his coffee was just black and brewed very dark. He enjoyed the bitter flavor and sharp bite. He withdrew his bacon and took a bite. Still warm.

"Aika I thought of a few solutions last night."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

She heard her brother say something, but couldn't be sure what. All she knew is that she was to stay put. Aika quickly fetched a towel to clean up the coffee mess. She was in one of her moods, kind of like when she went in surgery. She wouldn't stop until it was finished, or until someone pulled her away.
Aika heard a voice she recognized at the door and relaxed slightly. She had already finished cleaning up, so she made her way to the couch and curled her legs underneath herself. She gladly accepted her favorite drink, a caramel macchiato, oh how she loved those things. Aika drank deeply from the cup with a happy sigh. She then saw the rest of the meal and smiled. Her favorite hangover cure. She piled half of the eggs and bacon between the cut croissant.
"Yeah? What'd you come up with?" she questioned as she ate.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Eiji let some silence pass between them for a moment, sipping on his own coffee. How did he broach these sorts of things? How did he make it sound better...

The slim man's eyes slid over to his sister. A deep affection for her made him want to protect her. The options he'd come up for her were not fun ones. He'd already thought about his own and what he'd come up with made him shudder. He wouldn't share those with her. What happened to him was his own problem.

Sighing, Eiji slipped his arm around her shoulders and gave them a squeeze. "I reconsidered telling the steward of our plight. It's not a possibility. As strong as we both are, the clan would make sure we both died if the secrecy of our clan mating shit got out. We can't explain our issue without explaining that and...ya. So we have a few options. We can make you..." Eiji closed his eyes then finished, "Barren. You could have your uterus removed and therefore you cannot have children and the family would have no use for you." That was option one.

Children wasn't a subject Eiji had brought up before with her. He didn't know if she wanted them or not. If she really did desire them, there were some work arounds. He thought he better bring it up. "I don't know if you want a baby. But if you do, you could always just get pregnant right away by.. hell if I care and I'd help you. Then we could get your fixed." Like an animal. Always to tactless. "Then you'd never be used to breed."

Eiji didn't think she'd have the stomach to talk anyway, so he continued with his ideas. She would need to hear them all first before deciding, "If you don't like that, I can put a seal on you." Eiji was a master of seals. He could cut a shinobi off from his chakra or drain him so much he was little more than a child in strength. Again it wasn't something mentioned much to her, but he knew she knew what he was capable of. "The seal could be activated at any time and would cause you to die. Of course I wouldn't write it on you so you would die, but only appear as though you died. It would be a way to tell them; if you try it, I'll kill her for her own good. They may not buy it."

His other ideas involved hiding her, lying about her, calling her his own child (she'd have to pretend to be a few years younger and he would have to had, had a child right away) but none of the others seemed very feasible. Eiji sipped his coffee again, hinting he was done for the moment.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The young Motomori chewed on her makeshift sandwich as she waited for her brother to speak. She was done and nibbling on some bacon when he put his arm around her shoulders. She unconsciously leaned into him while she listened to his suggestions. Aika couldn't help but agree with Eiji's recant of telling the steward. Heck, if the clan even discovered her "scroll of secrets" they'd flip. On to his first suggestion. It sounded alright to her. After all, there were ways for her to still have children if she had a hysterectomy. She and whoever the father would be, could place an embryo in a surrogate. Or just adopt. There were plenty of orphans, especially within the shinobi world.
He also suggested that she could have her own kid first and then get fixed. She couldn't help but snort into her coffee at that. She had never thought of it in that manner, even though she had "fixed" a few of the Inuzuka's dogs when they didn't want them getting pregnant or impregnating other dogs. Honestly, so long as she was never a breeder, she always mentally shivered at that prospect, she could care less what they did.
Eiji moved onto his last suggestion. It was an alright plan, though if the clan had any seal masters they would know. When he moved back to sipping his blacker than black coffee, she sat and thought, turning her coffee cup in her hands. She didn't like the second plan much, as it more than likely wouldn't work, at least in her thought process. Now it came to the real question, did she want a child? She would love to continue a Motomori line that was not corrupt, but she was no where ready to settle down. She supposed she could settle down with a civilian, her job wasn't terribly dangerous, usually that is. But did she want to settle down? Not really. Would she be able to raise a child mostly by herself? She would have to take years off of work, at least until the child was in the academy. She thought more and more, thoughts firing off at light speed.
She then remembered something and ran off to her room to grab something. She searched around for the correct scroll. A scroll that contained results to a test she had taken months prior. She hadn't mentioned that she had even taken the test to her brother, because it wasn't relevant, after all, she had just been curious. Finally finding it, she snatched it up and rushed back out to the couch. Aika bit her thumb and rubbed the blood over the seal. With a small hiss, it came open.
"I had completely forgotten about this. It's an answer to our current problem. And, as it is medical information, only those I release it to can know. Not even the clan could get hold of this information." She handed the open scroll to him.
Ms. Motomori,
Here are the results for the test you requested to have done.
Fertility Test: Infertile
Reason: Uterus unable to hold an embryo. Eggs still viable. Possible candidate for egg donation.

"See? I can't support a pregnancy. I can't get pregnant. My eggs are able to be fertilized, but it wouldn't hold."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back