Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Found You. [private/Motomori Aika]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Found You. [private/Motomori Aika/Korudo]

Eiji sipped on his dark coffee some more as his sister got up, slipping from under his hold, and went to her room. Only a moment later she returned with a piece of paper. After releasing it's seal, she offered it to him. It's contents truly solved their problem, well at least hers, but not without some feeling of sorrow. As a man, especially one with no interest in women, the idea of having children was something that didn't occur to him often. But Aika was a woman and being told her most feminie parts were unable to create life; the very source of her femaleness, it must hurt at some level.

He was about to open his mouth and speak, when another knock came on the door. Frowning, Eiji dropped the note on Aika's lap and moved around the seat to the door. Maybe the fatass realized Eiji had shorted him about 1 yen and wanted payment. Ready to give the boy and unwarranted earful for being a pest, the jounin gripped the doorknob and pulled the door open. The words forming on his lips died in place. The blood in his face drained, leaving him look horribly pale and sick.

It was long enough for Aika to be able to turn and see who was at the door if she so chose. Before Eiji stood a woman. She was 50 or so with brown hair pulled back tightly in a bun. Her face was almost as plae looking as Eiji's, but her crystal blue eyes were brimming with tears. Aika could not remember what her mother looked like and Eiji had never shown her a picture. But she looked so like them both and the eyes...

Tia stood almost motionless at the door. She couldn't believe her eyes. Word had gotten to her where her daughter Aika lived and had come to find her little daughter, now all grown up. But the person who had answered the door was her son. He had been 13 when he left, but she would always recognize him... he looked the same in her eyes. Unable to believe it, she lunged uncharacteristically for Eiji, who was so stunned he didn't move a muscle. Her arms wrapped around her boy and she cried his name "Eiji!"

Eiji was in shock. He hadn't expected this, and not so early. He thought he'd had time first. His nostrils were filled with a famalair scent, something he'd thought he'd forgotten and sickly weepy feelings tugged at his stomach and heart. It was that alone that woke him up. Smashing down those childish feelings, he violently untangled himself from the woman and took several steps to stand in front of Aika.

Tia looked hurt, her arms lingering outward before slowly coming to her sides. Maybe they didn't know. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry it's been so long. You probably don't... you probably don't recognize me. It's me. Your mother. Eiji and could that be Aika..?" her eyes started to tear again looking at her teenage daughter. How beautiful she was now.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

At first when she got the results a few months ago, she had been sad. She wouldn't be able to give birth to any children. The shinobi part of her had been glad. One thing any woman feared was being raped and then becoming pregnant from that rape. Her instilled fear had diminished to only the first half of a kunoichi's fear. When the knock on the door came, Aika almost groaned. She really didn't want to see anyone right now.
Eiji was up and almost huffing at the door. Aika had smirked until she saw her brother's face fall. She was concerned and maneuvered to get a look at who ever it was at the door. She looked a tad bit familiar and the tingle was acting up real bad. Must be a Motomori then. But who is she? That question was more than answered when she flung herself at her brother like a mother welcoming back a prodigal son.
When he pulled away from the woman and moved in front of her, Aika stood, scroll somehow in hand, and moved so that she was just behind and to the left of her brother. When the woman confirmed that she was their mother, Aika wasn't sure what to do. On one hand, she wanted to fling the test results at her and tell the woman that she wanted nothing to do with her. Another part ached for a mother's arms. Sure the different sitters over the years had given her plenty of affection (most of them), but she still wondered, after all these years, just what a hug from her mother would feel like. Her mind finally decided on a course of action. Asking her a question.
"Why are you here?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The woman stood, stunned looking at her children. In her mind she imagined welcoming embraces and shared tears, not the harsh look coming from her son and the skeptical worry from her daughter. Yet Tia was a very smart woman; she wasn't delusional or foolish. She could put things together easily in her mind and once it dawned on her that she wasn't welcome or wanted and that Eiji knew who she was, then he must have... left all those years ago.

An anger flashed over her features. It looked so much like Eiji's face did when he got mad, the slim eyes, the tight mouth. The anger subsided just as quickly, though if she pushed the idea aside or was good at hiding what she was feeling they couldn't know.

"Aika.. darling, I'm here to find my beloved children. You were both taken from me so long ago, why are you both treating me so coldly?" She could guess now, she wans't a fool, but to assume it truth just because the pieces fit was much worse.

Eiji was not swayed. He remained firmly between Aika and his mother as a barrier. He would kill her to protect Aika if that was the case. But he did not use a weapon to harm her, he used his voice, "We are not your beloved children. We are Suna shinobi and you are invading my household, woman. Leave, you are unwanted."

The pain from his words cut deeply, slicing at the heart like a razor. When she responded again, the mother she had been was gone. Instead was left a leader. Her body straightened and her posture tightened. Her eyes looked from Eiji to Aika then said, "You cannot speak for her. You are a worthless male. You will do as your told. Aika? Come with me, my dear."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

She saw every single emotion flash through her mother's face and eyes. It disgusted her that she just called the woman her mother, even if it wasn't out loud. The woman called her darling and Aika had to suppress a growl. Treating her coldly? This was not cold. This was how anyone would react to being told the truth about the clan. Aika's face was set in a stern expression. If they were truly so "beloved" then why hadn't she looked sooner? Or found them sooner for that matter? It had been fourteen years since either of them had been in the clan.
With her brother's statement, Aika felt a flash of pride. She was a shinobi, a kunoichi. If Eiji hadn't taken her away from the clan, she would not have been able to make it to this point in her career. She could feel her brother's protectiveness almost billowing off of him. Her pride for her self and brother was smothered by one sentence that Tia dared to utter. Aika's first reaction was to lunge at the woman and beat the hell out of her, but she squashed that emotion and reaction so that she could use words instead of fists.
"You are right. He does not speak for me. I speak for myself. Before I even consider allowing you to be part of my life once more, tell me something. Why do you want me back? I want the complete truth. Not just that you miss me and wish that you had found me sooner so that I could have been raised by you."
Her brother would be able to feel Aika's rage. At the moment, she wasn't going to touch on the fact that Tia called her brother worthless- or perhaps she was...
"By the way, the man that you just called worthless is no where near that. He did raise me after all. He was there to comfort me through nightmares. He was there to congratulate me on my gennin-ship, my chunin-ship, and most recently, my jounin-ship. He helped me unlock my own power. He taught me how to look after myself. Don't you ever call him worthless again, or you will never get near my person again."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The flush of rage by his sister was felt keenly. His mother's words did no harm him for one's worth is not found in the opinions of others, but in yourself. And even if it was found with others, it certainly wasn't found from a stranger you cared nothing for. His only reason for continual anger was how upset Aika was. She spoke her mind, so strong and clearly. He too was proud of her; she would not be anyone's toy or tool. He'd spent her whole childhood teaching her how strong she could be, how right she was to defend herself and those she loved, how never to back down when trouble faced you.

His hand fell back and touched her side. He placed it there, a small gesture, to calm her. Contact with Aika always calmed him, so he assumed the same the other way around, even if he couldn't be sure.

Tia, however, was icy cold and falling from control. Her brow was knitted at the words her daughter uttered and she balled her hands as if she would like to strike her for the disrespect. Lucky for her she did not. She needed to take a few deep breaths before she could speak again. When she did, her voice was tight. "You are my daughter. You are named even for the love I have of you. How could I not want you back?" she made no mention of her son for it was beginning to fall into place more. Eiji had left them and took Aika. He was a traitor. "I see my strength in you." she said, her voice softening. "You could even be the next matriarch. You and your sisters have that birthright. It is the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. You are my child, you belong with your family."

Tia's face darkened as she turned her eyes on Eiji once more. The two could feel the truth burning between them and Eiji with some morbid satisfaction. With a practiced grace, the woman stepped to the door and clasped the handle"I will leave for now, but I think I understand, boy." Her eyes narrowed, "You have what belongs to the clan too I assume. You will return it and both of you will attend soon. I will be calling on you soon. And don't forget I can make you." Then as if passing a secret, she tapped the place over her chest with two fingers and Eiji seemed to go rigid. His fingers clawed on Aika's side unintentionally and so unlike him, he said nothing as Tia walked out and shut the door behind her softly.

Eiji stood silent and still as a plank of wood, his eyes fixed on the place his mother had just stood a moment ago.

Yes.. how could he have forgotten...

mft

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

At her brother's touch, Aika relaxed a little bit. As much as she wanted to relax completely into his touch, but she would not do that in front of the woman. She would not show any weakness or give her any slight advantage over herself. The woman mentioned that Aika had her strength and could be the next matriarch. And exactly how many sisters did Aika have? Oh yes, quite a few. It's not like there was any guarantee that she'd be the head. Like she would want to anyway. A mental sneer came with the thought that she would completely dismantle the old traditions if she ever was made the matriarch. She even thought about sneering out loud that there was no way that she would ever be made matriarch because she couldn't have children.
She just remained silent and made sure she didn't even wince when her brother's grip hurt a little. She didn't even miss the whole tapping. She was suddenly much more concerned for her brother. What did Tia mean by saying that she could make him? Once the woman was gone, Aika tried to force her brother back onto the couch. If he allowed her, she would place his coffee back into his hands before going to fetch his cigs.
Aika would allow her brother a moment to break out of his shock before speaking. "If she thinks I'm eligible to be the matriarch, then she has another thing coming. Don't let her freak you out okay? I'm sure that no matter what kind of control she could possibly have on you, that you could find a way to make it not work."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The door was closed and Eiji found himself lost in memories. The motion his mother had made by tapping on her chest brought back a flood of thoughts, memories of his past. It had happened when he was, what, 10? A ritual, lots of blood...Before he could delve further into it, Aika brought his mind back to the now. Her hands guided him back to the couch. He didn't deny her and sat himself down hard. There was only limited time for him to place his head in his hands before Aika had left and come back with coffee and his cigarettes. She was a sweetheart.

The smoke was welcome and he lit it quickly, taking a deep drag, held it then exhaled. The smoke swirled beautifully.. he really did like how it looked. Finally Aika spoke to him again. His crystalline eyes peered over to her face. He found it hard to look her in the eye at the moment, so he focused on her mouth. Eyes were windows to the soul. It was a cliche statement for some, but it seemed very real to him. Right now he didn't want anyone peering into his soul.

What was she talking about? Matriarch..? "No, you couldn't be the matriarch. You can't have children." His own train of thought matched her own and was reflected in his words before he took another drag. He couldn't bring himself to answer the second part of her statement, because truth be told, he didn't know if he could remove her hold on him. He'd forgotten, but now it was as clear as a cloudless sky.

Sighing, he put out the cig, as usual and took a swig of the coffee. It was so strong...

"Aika, there's something I will have to do soon. For me, not for you. You're safe. Your inability to have children will be your scapegoat. I'm fertile. I got myself checked long ago, just as you did and I'm fine for breeding." A shudder passed over his frame. It was involuntary; he couldn't help it. "I will not be her toy or puppet. I can't escape it all for good and now that they've found us, be assured we will never be rid of them again, but I can do things to ensure my own freedom."

The man almost winced. Maybe he would head into work for a while. He wanted to get away from this house, but only if she would go out too. Eiji did not want Aika left alone. "Do you have a friend you can go see for a while? I'm gonna head to my office." He stood and attempted to put a kiss on her smooth cheek.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aika scoffed before snarling, "Of course not. It's not like they wouldn't have killed me after realizing that I couldn't get pregnant. Only after our half-brothers doing me of course. A woman in that clan is worthless unless she can breed. Makes me sick." She clenched her fists and tried to breathe through her residual anger. Following her brother's lead, she picked her coffee back up and sipped at it. Once Eiji began speaking again, she paid utmost attention.
Something he had to do? To ensure is freedom? The heck was he going to go do? He wanted her to go to a friend's house? She knew of one person that would probably enjoy her company. She flushed gently before trying to think of a different person, in case she couldn't stay at Shira's. Perhaps a coworker? No. She'd just try for Shira's.
"Yeah, I have a place I could go. What are you going to do? Ah, never mind, you'll tell me after your plan's completed. That's how you work." she chuckled as he kissed her cheek. "Just promise me one thing? Don't leave me to the wolves." Aika moved to hug her older brother and bury her face in his neck.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was glad to know she had someone to go see, though the fluster that came over her wasn't lost on him. If his mind wasn't reeling from his mother and what had to come next, he would have pursued the subject further. But now wasn't the time. Now he needed to console her, to let her know nothing would happen and then part ways.

He accepted the hug with welcoming arms and folded them around her in a firm embrace. They were the same height, but yet she always seemed smaller in his arms, though the contact was a rare show of affection for them both. Her face buried into his neck, his masculine scent surrounding her. She had never known her own mother or father, so Eiji's smell would be home for her; a source of comfort. He held her for a time, brushing his hand through her short, choppy hair. "You are my beloved one. No one will ever be more important than you to me, even Satsuma could not take your place nee-chan. I will protect you and I will never leave you."

He meant every word. Yet the embrace had to end. He gave her a last squeeze, then released her, slipping his arms from her frame and stepped back. "I will be back tonight. If you stay out, make sure you notify me so I'm not worried." If she had nothing more for him, he would turn ad head out toward the day and his destination. It was all about first things first..

[topic left unless stopped]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She always did love the way her brother smelled. Even during stressful situations, he still smelled alright to her. His thoughts were correct, his scent was home to her. She loved her brother's touch as well, his hand in her hair calmed her like nothing else. Eiji's voice surrounded her as he spoke and reaffirmed what she already knew. He would never leave her. With a sad smile, she let him go and gave him a look that meant 'be safe', the one she always gave him before a mission.
"I'll probably go hang at the Nekozuka complex. I'll be back around midnight. I'll see you later, Eiji-nii."

[Topic ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back