Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Freak-a-Boo/I Challenge You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

In the dark hallway the sound of scraping up and down the hall could be heard. Jagged tendrils of darkness seeped out of the hall, all lights broken and gone. They were the first to go. The bloody handprints smeared the walls couldn't be seen that way. However, the fetid stench of entrails still hung like a meat fog in the nostrils of any who ventured too close to that wing of the floor. People left it alone since chaos came to Sunagakure, because those who tried to subdue the man who was safely ensconced within the shadows never came back again, except for blood-chilling screams in the dark. A throaty, strained baritone echoed down the dark hallways, haunting the halls.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa......we're all just a little mad here....well....I'm mad. The wall is taken aback. The window is disgusted. The door is alarmed....no seriously. It's alarmed. You try and go out it and Little Purple Bitch will come to take you back to the rubber room with the huggie jackets~.....but that could be fun too..."

"Purple....purple purple purple....all it takes is a knife...I can make purple run red anytime.....keeeeheeheeheehee..."<i></i>

"The snozzberries taste like snozzberries."<i></i>

"....Yeah....you keep on with that, Lili-chan." The emaciated man with the long hooked nose turned away from the porcelain-skinned, red-headed eight-year-old girl speaking on berries to face the squat fat man with the large butcher's knife in his hand. His eyes narrowed as he gazed down at him, the glint of insanity permeating his dark, hooded gaze.

"You want to paint the walls red, Kinjo-kun?" The little man looked up at the tall thin man, his piggish nose snorting has he giggled with delight, his teeth--filed down to razor points--grinding furiously, his eyes wide with obviously murderous intent.

"I do....I do I do I do...very much....I want to take the red from the purple and put it on the white walls...I can't stand the white walls....but red from purple...that's art!"<i></i> The tall thin man giggled quietly, turning to look down the hallway.

"You're about to get your chance...."

"Yare Yare...why can't the crazies be nice and innocuous? Why do they have to be the dangerous ones? I've got enough danger on my hands dealing with the sane people. You lot have got to go."<i></i>

"RED FROM PURPLE!"<i></i> He charged at the figure moving in the dark, his knife flashing forward as he tried to stab the woman wildly. It was an untrained attack born from madness and bloodlust. Needless to say it was ineffective on Shuu, though it might have caught lesser shinobi off-guard. Her eyes could penetrate the dark effortlessly, which made it even easier for her. As she sidestepped the attack she snapped her palm upwards to catch on his chin. The suddenness and force snapped the neck of the squat little fat man, even as she heard the sound of ripping fabric. Looking down she realized her labcoat had been ripped. It had been her favorite. She'd need to find a new one here in Suna to replace the one from Kiri she'd brought with her.

"....You.....dick."<i></i> Her rage was impotent, however, as she'd already killed the responsible party. Only choice left was to focus her rage on the other two. The tall man with the hooked nose, The renowned psychopath Bukitsu Kai who was once a medical shinobi and knew all the ins and outs of the human body. Kai had been captured and tortured until he was a jibbering mess by an unnamed village during a secret mission. They did the most harmful thing they could think of for sending Kai after them...they released him back into the village. He had killed twenty people before they found him, completely mentally broken. He'd sense gained back a bit of himself, but the frightening part was that it only made him more dangerous, not less. His long, thin arms stretched out as if to welcome her, the grin on his face so wide it threatened to split his face into two.

"Shall we dance, you fugly purple interloper?" Shuu grinned.

"Lets."<i></i>

Ten minutes later, after a grueling fight that was much harder than she expected, She dragged the unconscious Kai back towards the cells, her other hand holding the young girl's, who toddled along beside her as though the carnage around them was completely normal. As they returned to the prison wing, Shuu chucked Kai in one of the still-functioning chakra sealing cells, then picked up Lili and looked at her. Shuu surpressed a shudder as she brought her to go into the cell with Kai. He could probably use the company, she was short on cells, and if he hadn't done anything dangerous to her before, he probably wouldn't now. As she headed down the hall she heard Kai scream at the top of his lungs and she came running back to find that Lili had already used her teeth to rip open his stomach and pull out his intestines, playing with them like they were toys.

"Entrails are shiny...I didn't know guts could sparkle."<i></i> All this was said with the wonder and innocence of a clueless child as she looked up and stared at Shuu with eyes that were devoid of....anything at all. Like a doll. No emotion except wonder and curiosity.

"Your big green eyes are adorable...but you still creep me the hell out, little girl."<i></i> Shuu sighed and turned, heading back to clean herself up. She knew she should do something about the psychopaths--both the dead and the living one--but she just didn't have it in her. Dead-eyed kids like that wigged her the fuck out.

WC: 958

~*~

Keishiro Ogabe stood outside of the Hospital shouting out to it. While it might seem counter-intuitive, he was not a man ruled by logic but by passion. His passion burned like the heart of a thousand suns, and he took pride in his power as one of the strongest men in Sunagakure. He simply would not abide a woman outperforming him in any fashion. Clearly, there were many insecurities to examine in all of this, and though Shuu could easily make many impotency jokes at his expense, it was like shooting fish in a barrel, and she liked to think she was above that. She liked her jokes to have some class...going for the easy giggle was just a bit too cheap. Especially at the expense of a man who prided himself on his manhood. She was above this whole thing, really. It was a cheap attempt to try to prove superiority, and she refused to sink to that level. He could scream all he liked--he already had, for an hour straight now--she would not engage. After all, she was a very mature and--

"WOMAN FROM MIST! I WILL FACE YOU NOW! IF YOU WIN I WILL OVERLOOK THAT YOU ARE DOING DOCTOR THINGS RATHER THAN COOKING THESE POOR FOLKS A MEAL! EVEN THOUGH YOU BELONG IN THE KITCHEN RATHER THAN THE OPERATING ROOM, I WILL GLADLY OVERLOOK THAT IF YOU WIN...BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOU WON'T! YOU"RE A WOMAN AFTER ALL!"<i></i>

--Okay, fuck him, it was so on.

"FINE!"<i></i> She screeched from her window, "IF IT'S THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU TO GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY A GIRL!"<i></i> She leapt from the window, not stopping nor slowing until she was a floor away, kicking in her Anti-Gravity jutsu at the last minute to land gently on the stone in front of the doors to the hospital. "But we do this with a purpose. We're going to work to clear the rubble over by the fallen tower."<i></i> he smirked in a smarmy way that made her want to just punch him right in the moustache, knowing his shiny bald head would be much more attractive if it was a little purple and blue.

"Agreed, woman. No excuses. Whoever clears their quadrant of debris first is the winner...and no special techniques. Just physical strength."<i></i> Shuu shrugged as they made their way over to building, and as the challenge started, Shuu moved at a breakneck pace. She wanted to show this backwater hillbilly who lived in a cave that she was not to be trifled with. Relocating the rubble to her chosen corner--each had one where they would gather the rubble to help clear the square--she moved with trained swiftness and strength that even without chakra would be almost impossible to beat. As she finished, she turned to glance at Ogabe, quirking a thin purple brow as he huffed and puffed, having just above half his space cleared. Shuu, taking pity, moved over and helped him clear his space too.

"Look. Don't look down on women. We can be strong too. I appreciate what you do and that you're using your strength for the good of Suna, but that doesn't mean I can't do the same. Try to rethink your approach to women."<i></i> Ogabe, who was on the verge of tears at how total his defeat was, sighed quietly.

"I am the loser...and as such it is my job to listen to your point of view and try to honor it, no matter how I disagree with it...but I promise I will....try."<i></i> Shuu sighed and turned, heading back towards the hospital.

"That's a start."<i></i> She waved as she returned, glad for the momentary break as her mind had needed a few moments to gather themselves from all the stressful mental activity she'd undergone recently, having a physical outlet had done wonders. But it was time to get back to the real work.

WC: 657

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back