Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Free RP]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My name. What was my name? Had I forgotten it already?

No. I hadn't forgotten it. I knew who I was. I had not falling ill to amnesia. I had no split personality. I was not fighting inner demons. I knew perfectly who I was. I wished I did not, but I did. My name was Yogi and I had lost it all. I had lost my spouse. I had lost my friends. I had lost my village. Twice. I had lost it all and had nothing to show for it. Given my advanced age it was doubtful that I could regain any of it before the specter of death enveloped me and took me to the realm beyond.

I had these thoughts as I drank a bottle of chilled chocolate milk. I was seated outside a convenience store in Soon's Haven. Besides me to my right was a box of sweet bread. To my left was a stray dog that had decided to keep me company as I ate my early noon snack. It had been a few days since I had left the gates of the hidden sand village. I had arrived at Soon's the day before yesterday and had spent my time thus far exploring my mind. I was not sure what I wanted to do. I was not sure what I could do.

Should I try to find myself a new spouse? No. I had found my love and they were now dead, buried deep below the sands of Wind Country. I would never again find that sort of love and so it was fruitless to try to do so. Should I try to make new friends? I shuddered at the thoughts. My body's composition made it so that I aged slowly and I had already outlived several generations of friends due to this. I was not immortal, and to be frank I was a lousy fighter, but it was doubtful that I would die in the near future. I did not matter enough for anyone to spend the time necessary to kill me. Should I try to find a new home, a new village to make my own? No. I was already the last of my people. What I knew as home was a footnote in the history books and would stay there.

I stroked the back of the dog.

"What should I do do-gu? What should I do?"

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After finishing up my box of sweet bread I stood up, gave the dog one last petting, and stretched before heading towards the city limits. I think I will go to Fire Country. It had been sometime since I had been there and I am sure that the plants needed watering. I believe we had a groundskeeper by the name of Saito who was responsible of doing that, but you could never trust the help to do anything unless you were behind their back. Who was paying Saito anyway? I was dirt poor and had no trust fund or hidden wealth anywhere. Was it Aunt Melkor who made the payments? I wondered.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back