Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fruit Ninja E Rank Self Mod Mission

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the Seki District, there was very prominent family known for its revitalizing fruit juices and natural energy drinks. Rumor around town was, one drink from this popular stand could rekindle an enormous amount of chakra almost instantly. Mrs. Peach loved fruits, veggies, herbs and almost anything natural from the Earth. Her ingredients were the purest was the main reason her shop was always so busy with a long line of customers and consistent regulars. One of them, the young academy student Shouyu Hoshi.

Today walking down the bustling streets of the Seki district, waving to a few of his favorite vendors and what not as he passed by. Today seemed a bit off, people were lethargic or so it seemed, distressed and several people yelling at the top of their lungs was constantly heard as back and forth bickering. 'I wonder whats got the town all upset.' Coming to his favorite fruit stand and total disarray, longest line ever with very upset and impatient customers, and poor Mrs. Peach was single handed attempting to nourish all this hungry civilians.

"Oh Dear, Shouyu please help me will you? I need my entire inventory sliced and diced on the pronto! Now Mister! Hehe, thank you hunny... Okay okay okay, hey! You, you just wait your turn!"

She had happened to see the boy and insisted he helped, and of course he jumped to her aid in serving her customers. He quickly grabbed the nearest crates and unsheathed his Kodaci blade. With seemingly effortless ease he was chopping up fruit and tossing them in a container all in one motion. Mrs. Peach blended whatever chopped ingredients she needed and was rapidly dishing out orders almost as fast as Shouyu was chopping. The kid was licking his upper lip, staying busy at work and even almost busting a sweat chopping up watermelon, honey dew, strawberries, banannas, guavas, and many others. Soon enough, the line was dwindling down and the shouts of anger became cheers of joy!

They completed their task for the day and Shouyu was gifted with a free smoothie of his choice of which enjoyed with Mrs. Peach talking about the normal day to day life of the village. After he was done with his smoothie feeling completely rejuvenated and refreshed he jumped up and stretch and thanked her.

"Well, that felt good! Thank you Mrs. Peach, I must go complete my training now!"

"Be safe young boy, and do come by again!

[wc 412]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back