Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gangland (Open RP)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Name: Kagari Toshiwakai

" Cloud 10...Red Talon...The Fire Panthers?! Who came up with these names?" A Sixteen-year-old boy was flipping through a small notebook, baffled by some of the names of the various crime organizations that infested Grand Palais. He continued to read the list of names out loud, not caring about the public setting. They seemed not even to bother with the teen; his previous outburst was brushed off as men and women alike went on their merry way. The teen sighed, as he closed the small notebook with one hand and stuffed it into one of his pockets. He crossed his arms, closed his eyes and looked deep in thought. "If I was a bunch of jumpy merc companies trying to hide in Grand Palais, where would I be?" The teen asked no one in particular.

For an ANBU in training, he seemed to miss the point of being discreet whenever you conduct operations. But then again, he was back in regular clothing, no mask, and no fancy coat. He settled today for something more casual, an open-collared shirt with some cargo pants to boot. He did have his ninja headband on hand just in case. He took a look down below as he saw a steady flow of foot traffic from the covered overpass bridge he was on; looking for something to pop up. It would make his search easier than just busting down doors of known criminals. Maybe he should have worn his uniform today...

WC: 245
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji, Mikisugi Akujin
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Is He?
Rank/Jobs: Tenured Medical Chief/Jounin
Medics Taught: Three(Azusa, Kumoni and Uziuke)
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Straight and white. Refer to my face claim.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his one hand resembles cat-like claws for the fingertips.
Ablation of Body Parts: His right arm; has nothing below the shoulder joint
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back; Black-marking around right shoulder/neck to seal away his physical strength
Other Notable Features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order

It had been a few weeks since the incident that severed his right arm from his body and his refusal to have the arm or a replacement placed onto his body. During these weeks, the descendant of Byakko had to readjust to life without his arm and it had been a struggle especially with having to teach students and work at the Hospital while trying to remember that he had no arm anymore. It had been an embarrassing few times for him and he had decided to take a temporary leave from his jobs until he was adjusted to his new body and mind which was probably a good idea for a man who had been re-birthed not once, but twice now from two different beings in his lifetime.

Skipping ahead to now and he was in the Grand Palais doing his own form of "police" work to keep the streets clean from the scum that liked to fill them with their inappropriate trades of illegal drugs and prostitution among other things. During his investigation work, he noticed a familiar face in the crowd which was Kagari's who was deep in thought it appeared as his eyes had just shut and he was talking to himself. The descendant of Byakko didn't catch much of the conversation as he strolled over to the boy and poked him with his index finger on the boy's head and chuckled as he said: "Hello Kagari. Working hard or hardly worker, Friend? As you can see, I am just on a stroll today to get some fresh air and relax as I am on leave from work for a few more days."

When Kagari opened his eyes, he would see his old dear sensei standing in front of him with his traditional clothing concealing his body. The boy would not be aware of the arm missing from the right side unless he looked closely considering the attire of Kyuji has always been longer than a normal humans to conceal his feline traits which begs the question, why does he conceal his feline ears? Good question, Writer, good question.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hello Kagari. Working hard or hardly worker, Friend? As you can see, I am just on a stroll today to get some fresh air and relax as I am on leave from work for a few more days." Kagari's felt a light tap on his forehead as he quickly turned his head upwards to face the person who shook him out of his thoughts. He quickly recognized the figure as it was one of his mentors, Byakko Kyuji; or Kyujin as Kagari calls him. "Hey, sensei, glad to see you out and about." Kagari stood up straight as he greeted his sensei with an informal bow. Despite that they knew each other for a long time now, Kagari would still give Kyujin the respect he's owed. After all he's kicked Kagari's ass a few times as a kid.

"While it may seem I'm not working, I'm looking for somebody. Well, more or less a group of individuals." Kagari scratched the back of his head. He was careful not to spill all the details out loud while in public. "Still it's good to see you again Sensei. I feel like it's been forever. But what are you doing down here? No one comes to the Grand Palais willingly." Kagari was curious about his peculiar sensei, as he looked out of place in his long coat that covered most of his figure. He looked like he was going to hunt vampires werewolves in the night, despite it being noon.

WC: 209
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would not take too long for his former student to recognize one of his former sensei and bow in a show of respect to him. In reality, it was the proper thing to do to your superiors, but people bowing to him always made him feel quite uncomfortable since he used to be in their shoes at one point and he didn't need to be treated like a superior. In particular, Kagari didn't need to be so respectful considering they had sparred numerous times in their past and he had earned the respect of his sensei throughout their different spars; in other words, this young man was doing something that wasn't needed at all according to his former sensei. But, it was good to see that Kagari was growing stronger and the news had spread that he and a few other shinobi had been promoted to the Chunnin-equivalent in their respective branches; his old sensei however still merely assumed that he was a normal Chunnin and had no awareness of the boy's training from the ANBU. It was probably for the best in all honesty because the less that Kyuji knew, the better able he would be to keep any secrets since he had none and he wouldn't be a good source to be interrogated.

Anyways, the little teasing from Kyuji had been taken lightly or at least he assumed as his former black-haired student merely scratched his head and explained he was looking for a group of individuals that made his sensei frown since nobody should be looking for anyone in this rundown dump of the village; that was unless he was on a mission which was quite possible since he may merely be out doing his own form of investigation as well since the ANBU had been swamped with the Cabal in the past and dealing with other groups along with the corruption of this part of village. But, the conversation changed quickly as Kagari asked his former sensei what he was doing out here which made the old man of the two chuckle and put his left hand behind his head and merely looked at Kagari and said: "You always were one to pick up on the little details and motivates of me. That is a good trait to have honestly, Kagari. I was out on a stroll honestly, but I also in my spare time travel from my 'high throne' in my home to the lower parts of the village. Ya know the middle and lower class parts and especially the Red Light District to try to keep the corruption down as much as I can...but I know I should be allowing the ANBU to do their job. It's just they seem busy and I will always be in debt to this village for taking me in after running away from my home."

He would bring his arm back to his side though as a ponder look appeared on his face as he continued with a slight questioning in his voice: "You mentioned you are looking for a group of individuals? I hope they aren't your friends because I would be quite disappointed in you if I saw you hanging out with troublemakers since you are a bright kid with a bright future...I would know as I sparred you numerous times and saw you grow up in the Academy. Speaking of growing up, the rumor that I was hearing around the Academy last time I was there was you were promoted again to a Chunnin? If this is the case, congrats and I would love to spar you again sometime and see how much you have grown."

Typical. The descendant of Byakko tries to be serious and his demeanor quickly returns his warm, welcoming and friendly one. Someday, this was going to cost him his life, but Death would not be taking him away from this world anytime soon. He had a good few more lives to live before he was gone; but he was currently on his third so he needed to be careful a little more even though he liked to live dangerously.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You always were one to pick up on the little details and motivates of me. That is a good trait to have honestly, Kagari. I was out on a stroll honestly, but I also in my spare time travel from my 'high throne' in my home to the lower parts of the village. Ya know the middle and lower class parts and especially the Red Light District to try to keep the corruption down as much as I can...but I know I should be allowing the ANBU to do their job. It's just they seem busy, and I will always be in debt to this village for taking me in after running away from my home."

Kagari nodded, satisfied with Kyuji's answer. "Yeah, it's usually a mess down here. But the people make it work." Most people know of Grand Palais dark reputation as Suna's seedier side. Those who get out would get out as quick as they could out of the slums but for many it is their home. However, active communities have forged tight bonds that make it less of a hell to live in. There was a clear divide between the working people and the criminal underground. That and the occasional vigilante justice brought out by a few "individuals" helps keep the scum away.

Kyujin then asked Kagari about his search, "You mentioned you are looking for a group of individuals? I hope they aren't your friends because I would be quite disappointed in you if I saw you hanging out with troublemakers since you are a bright kid with a bright future...I would know as I sparred you numerous times and saw you grow up in the Academy.

"I don't know, the last time we sparred ended up flooding and freezing an entire garden." Kagari rolled his eyes, remembering their sparring session. "Still I wouldn't mind, I'd like to test out my skills." Kagari laughed a bit, curious how he would do now as he's not a 13-year-old kid but three years older. "Speaking of growing up, the rumor that I was hearing around the Academy last time I was there was you were promoted again to a Chunnin? If this is the case, congrats and I would love to spar you again sometime and see how much you have grown." "Right! Yeah, I got promoted. It's been interesting." This was a half-truth, as while he did get promoted, he wasn't a chunnin. Well at least to his knowledge. He was a full-fledged ANBU member now, but in the public eye, he thought he was probably still Genin. Maybe Tenken did some work behind the scenes recently.

"I mean I am looking for some 'Troublemakers but, well...follow me." Kagari motioned for his sensei to follow him to a more secluded spot. The ended up in a small park away from the crowded platform that they were previously on. Only a couple kids playing around were there. Looking around Kagari began explaining his current problem. "I'm looking for a bunch of mercenary companies that moved into Suna right now. They've been seen here and there in the Grand Palais, hiding out because of a failed heist. You heard about the Toraono Dojo being broke into by someone and stealing some priceless artifacts? Well these groups were originally here for that but now that someone beat them to the punch, they're getting restless. I've been trying to locate them for the past hour."

WC:401
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the request of his former student, the demigod followed close behind Kagari towards a more secluded park where there was barely anyone out aside from a few children flying their kites or throwing frisbees or what have you. It was here that the Chunnin of the duo would explain his problem to the descendant of Byakko and Kyuji would listen intently and nod occasionally. So, it appeared he was looking for mercenary groups that were in Sand now that tried to steal from the Toraono Clan but had failed in part because they were a day late and a dollar short. Regardless, it was sad that he hadn't heard about the break-ins at his brother's estate considering they lived literally only a corridor or two away from each other and the invaders could've gotten into his home as well! Thankfully, they didn't and that might be in part due to a failed operation years ago when his adopted son, Ura, had risked his life in his Genin Exam to retrieve a sacred scroll for the Byakko Clan that was stolen from their home.

In either case, it did seem like Kagari was definitely in a predicament right now. If he was to look at his former sensei, he would see the fun, welcoming demeanor had shifted to a more serious tone and his eyes were glowing partly in anger and partly in disgust. If there was one thing that got under this feline's skin, it was people trying to steal to better their lives while harming someone else; he was on both sides of the coin wealth-wise and never did he try to steal to make a quick, few yen or to better his life while harming others. He tried to live a simple, healthy, and happy life. Why couldn't everyone else do the same?

After a few mere moments, he would look into Kagari's eyes and calmly but coldly respond: "I see the dilemma that you are in. We need to find these criminals and arrest them as soon as we can or we could just kill them which would solve a multitude of problems now and for the future. But, you need to think like a criminal to catch a criminal, dear Kagari. In other words, you need to put yourself into the mindset of a criminal as they will probably try to steal again if they have attempted it before. Clothing wise, you are wearing the correct clothing as they won't be as suspicious about a young man who is dressed like that...if you were wearing battle armor, medical robes, or the ANBU mask and attire...they would know that you are capable of taking them since many criminals are not shinobi."

The young lad would hear a crack in the neck of his former sensei and the knuckles on his only hand cracking as well. It appeared that Kyuji-senpai wanted to fight and help out his former student dearly as he would place his only hand on the boy's shoulder and look him dead in the eyes as he spoke once more: "Let me help you. It wouldn't hurt to have more manpower and I have some tricks up my sleeve to lure them out. Don't worry about me keeping up with you or dying, I have lived my life to the fullest and the next one will be just as great."

His hand would then leave the boy's shoulder and he would just shrug before saying one last thing with a laugh: "After all, I am on life number three of nine right now since I am a cat after all. Meow. Haha." The question now was would he accept his offer or turn him down?

[MFT: 621 Words]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Earlier that day

Junan was looking for more work, he needed money for food to feed Tails, also they'd had to expend much of his money just generally looking after her. Humans were so costly, a large upkeep... well... ones which were used to the high and mighty anyway.

Still there were other costs involved as well, he needed to create another puppet, this time to aid Tails in her quest. The best place to get work was with a group who had hired him several times already. He went to their gang headquarters and as usual was not greeted warmly, though at least it wasn't quite as cold as the first time he had entered there unannounced. They were clearly getting used to his presence.

It also seemed like he never changed clothing... but then, he didn't sweat, he didn't smell, the only times he needed to clean his clothes was when something external dirtied them.

Still he was here and he walked to the back, this time unimpeded, and entered their bosses quarters.

Oh good, I was hoping you'd be here. The boss of the gang said at first shocked that his door had been opened, a gun in hand pointing at Junan which was then placed on the desk before him.

There's a job I'd like you to do. I've heard about a group of mercenaries which have recently moved into the area. Me and the boys are going to go pay them a visit, they're stronger than us but we've received word that they've taken a particular item which is quite valuable. I want it, I think if we can pull it off we'll be more big time. He looked at Junan who stood there grinning.

You will be what we need to pull it off, but you're not a member, so you can't be the one who is seen to pull it off if you get what I mean? You gotta protect me you see. Junan nodded.

Good. We'll make the assault in five hours. Hang around till then.

5 hours later

They left the gangs base, Junan following along with his hands in his pockets. His presence made many of the others nervous, and he could hear people around him reassuring those more obviously unsettled that he was on their side. After all, they had all heard tales of him by now.

Entering the back of a truck they headed off down the street, the boss began to give them the rev up, Junan didn't care and thus didn't listen. This other group of mercenaries sounded interesting... hopefully he could find one which would make a suitable puppet, someone he wouldn't mind wearing... that by itself would make this worth the trip.

The truck made several turns, the group inside the back gripped their knives and guns, the rattling of a chain or two was the only noise other than the words being spoken to them, the occasional grunt and as Junan looked down at one of the gang members he could see the young man getting quite psyched into the whole thing. The boy even looked enthusiastically up at Junan, before looking elsewhere as Junan's grin widened.

Light came pouring in as the doors opened, the truck emptied and the cries of anger and excitement filled the air. Fighting commenced.

Now

The two searching for the location would first hear it as cries filled the air and combat ensued. The small gang of men who charged out of the truck killed the first couple of mercenaries they found through overwhelming numbers and surprise. After all who would attack them? These weren't shinobi.

Suddenly the heat of a fireball filled the air, hurtling towards the group. Their cries of encouragement suddenly died down, Junan walking to the front held out a hand and sent it flying elsewhere. This was his role. He was here to stop those trained with chakra from being effective. Guns fired, blood sprayed into the air and chaos ensued. Junan's laugh seemed to be followed by an orchistra of sounds of violence as he shed his skin, formed other versions of himself and walked through the building like death itself, choosing who would live, choosing who would die.

An explosion would rip through the ceiling during one of the exchanges which had the pair not known exactly where they were going would alert them to the fact then and there. The boss and Junan moved through the chaos, locating the item that the boss desired. The door closed on them however, locking them away from any support as an older man appeared as if from no-where.

There was a war of words about to begin, but Junan didn't care, he attacked... he'd found his new puppet and he wanted it now.

The man looked surprised, forming a barrier which exploded on Junan's contact, but that didn't deter Junan as he walked through the damage, his grin only growing with his malevolent intentions. Forming a blade out of water the man struck out at Junan only to have Junan grab the hand, Junan's spare reached out for the mans throat, the mans other hand grabbed Junan's wrist and the struggle of strength began.

He was older than Junan though, and Junan was not limited by exhaustion like he was. Slowly life would be drawn from him as his throat would collapse under Junan's grip, eventually his arms falling limp by his sides. The leader of the gang behind Junan had been cheering Junan on, his cries of "kill" filling the room. And with that mans death they left the room only to find that all the mans gang members were now dead.

Junan stood there looking at perhaps a half dozen mercenaries. He dropped the body and closed the door behind him, saying to the boss whose face had changed to one of utter failure, though his hands tightened around the item he had gone there for.

Stay here and look after my corpse. Junan said closing the door before turning to the other six.

His laugh began to rise as he turned to face the men.

Though as fate would have it, this would be the time that the other two would enter... if they decided to continue with their own plans.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see the dilemma that you are in. We need to find these criminals and arrest them as soon as we can, or we could just kill them which would solve a multitude of problems now and for the future. But, you need to think like a criminal to catch a criminal, dear Kagari. In other words, you need to put yourself into the mindset of a criminal as they will probably try to steal again if they have attempted it before. Clothing-wise, you are wearing the correct clothing as they won't be as suspicious about a young man who is dressed like that...if you were wearing battle armor, medical robes, or the ANBU mask and attire...they would know that you are capable of taking them since many criminals are not shinobi." Kyuji expression was stern; it looked like it irked him that this incident hit close to home.

Kagari nodded in agreement, "I figured I wouldn't be too obvious. But my search for anything related to these groups is going nowhere. Hopefully, some big hints start dropping in my lap". "Let me help you. It wouldn't hurt to have more manpower, and I have some tricks up my sleeve to lure them out. Don't worry about me keeping up with you or dying; I have lived my life to the fullest, and the next one will be just as great." Kagari felt a hand rest on his shoulder and caught Kyujin's stern glare. It seemed he had a lot of stake on this, committed to catching these criminals. He paused, taking his hand off of Kagari's shoulder and change his expression back to a happier one. He shrugged, "After all, I am on life number three of nine right now since I am a cat after all. Meow. Haha."

Kagari rolled his eyes, "I'll gladly accept the help sensei. I'm sure we won't run into to much trouble....Hopefully." On cue, gunfire, shouting and an explosion could be heard off in the distance and felt like the ground beneath them shook. Kagari looked at the ground and then back at his cat-sensei and ran towards where the sounds originated. He could see people fleeing, running as fast as they could from the battle. Noticing pieces of rubble scattered on the streets, Kagari knew they were getting close. Stopping at a corner, he peeked around a wall and took a look.

WC:336
MFT

The front door was blasted in, a few bullet holes and scattered bodies filled the area around them. If Kyujin were following him, he would speak in a hushed tone, "There are a few bodies in the streets; most of them look like gang members." Kagari would then walk towards one of the fallen and investigate. Kagari recognized the tattoos on the man's arm; they're usually found on the members that belonged to the merc company Kagari was looking for. Taking a look at the other bodies, one of them stood out. This guy didn't have the tattoos that were like the other dead bodies in the street. It was probably a bounty hunter or a rival merc.

He could hear more fighting inside and then an explosion from inside the building. He looked towards his sensei, "shall we?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Within moments of accepting his help in the distance, everything was essentially going chaotic as one could hear gunshots, explosions and screaming from the distance. Of course without a moment of hesitation, his former student dashed into the distance where shit was hitting the fan. The descendant of Byakko leisurely would follow behind Kagari keeping a distance as it wasn't his first rodeo dealing with a commotion at this scale as he fled his former home while they were being attacked and everyone was screaming, crying and dying. It however would not take him long to catch up to the younger male as they both could see what had transpired in the mere moments while they were traveling.

There were gun shells laying on the ground, people bleeding out and bawling, and his "partner" was investigating it appeared. Exactly what the boy was looking for, he wasn't sure. However, Kagari would eye the door and ask him if he was ready in other terms. A simple nod would be all he said as his eyes began to glow their golden hue as he looked at his former apprentice and said quietly: "Be cautious. We have no idea what is going on inside. Take these and use them only if you are in urgent need." He would pull out of one of his pockets capsules that would be used to heal stamina, damage, and keep their morale high if need be. Of course, he would extend his hand to Kagari so the boy could take some and then brought them back to his pocket as he just assumed things were going to get dicey to put it mildly.

What were the two men going to see when they entered this building? Obviously, there would be death, destruction, and injured but what else? They needed to be cautious of what they were getting themselves into or else they were going to have themselves in quite a pickle. He hoped Kagari knew what they were getting themselves into.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group of six who were around about Chuunin level trained, a couple slightly less, were fairly confident in their abilities after having retaliated against the surprise attack and crushed those who had dared come to their lair. From their perspective it seemed that there were only two of the weaklings left, and even if the two remaining were at their level (which none of the rest were even close) there were six of them, and clearly he was wanting to take them on one on six. It was almost as though because he was so much stronger than his compatriots that he'd gotten cocky.

They smirked and moved like a pack of wolves towards their prey which seemed to laugh at them like a hyena.

But suddenly things blurred in their eyes, shapes shifted, their target had made his move. So they all made their own.

And chaos erupted as the six began their assault on each other, knives hacked and slashed, and in the middle of the self-inflicted carnage stood Junan, his grin hidden behind his laugh.

As the survivors came to their realization they found themselves being killed, their throats crushed under Junan's tightened grip.

Turning his back to the door where the other two hid behind Junan moved towards the back door and opened it.

The leader of the gang he worked for looked at him with shock in his eyes.

Come now, and bring your scrolls or whatever you have. You need to pay me. Junan said. The pair went to leave.

[topic left unless stopped - with whatever it is you were here for.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Kagari could enter the building, Kyujin would speak up, "Be cautious. We have no idea what is going on inside. Take these and use them only if you are in urgent need." Kagari would nod, take the two capsules and stuff them into one of his pockets. He would slowly enter inside, keeping close to his sensei if he were following. Doing his best to remove the smoke from his vision, he could see the body count rising. Men from both gangs laid dead on the floor, guns either in their hands or on the floor. His attention was quickly focused on the sound of one man groaning. Kagari quickly ran to the source of the noise; he was hidden in a corner behind some debris. Kagari slowly turned his body over, revealing that he was part of the merc crew that was attacked. He was gasping for air and was about to bleed out. "Sensei, there's a live one here!" Kagari quickly got out of the way for his sensei, hoping that Kyujin could somehow save the man.

Kagari would let the medic-nin work and investigate inside the complex more. A more gruesome scene awaited him. He would find the rest of both crews, body parts scattered across the floors and walls. All of it touched except for one spot, the center. "What the fuck..?" Kagari would exit the room and return to where Kyujin and the lone survivor was. He took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to make something out of the violence in the adjacent room.

"I found the rest of them...or what's left of them."

WC: 248
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that they were going in as his former student headed in and the scene that was given to them was quite gruesome to say the very least. There were bodies laying in the establishment and all of them were either dead or almost there as they walked by. Not to his surprise, Kagari found someone who was still here and bleeding out; this man would be definitely dead to say the very least if there wasn't a medic here. A simple nod is what Kagari would get as Kyuji knelled beside the man and began to administer some of his more advanced medical techniques to the man; the lucky chap would lay there almost motionless as the feline-like medic would take care of the man's injuries through one of the most powerful medical techniques that any medic in the village knew even if it would cut this man's pathetic life in the process. See, Kyuji had no sympathy for people who committed crimes and their lives were nothing more but pathetic to him as they were not benefiting society at all.

The medical chief would continue his work until the man's bleeding subsided and his wounds were healed up almost magically with his techniques. At this point, Kagari would return to the patient and his former sensei mentioning that he found the rest or what was left of them. A simple gaze on Kyuji's face would show the boy everything that he needed to see: disgust along with annoyance. He would then respond: "So, you are telling me that this gang warfare took a turn for the worse and some of this filth decided to dismantle their opposition? Why does this not surprise me at all? Take me to this scene in a second, but first, let's make sure our 'friend' here is not going to run away when he wakes up. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to call an ANBU or two here as well for backup in the chance that the one who did this is so at-large."

The descendant of Byakko would then pull out some ninja wire and begin to tie the criminal that he had just saved up. It was a simple tie up as he tied the man's hands together and then his feet together. He would then lean the man against something and tie him against this something. The ninja wire was also laced with a chakra-suppressing substance so the man would not be able to use chakra if he was even educated enough to know what chakra was.

[MFT: 430]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So he'd left the scene and was heading back with the other Gang leader who was happy with his success. Yes he'd lost a lot of his best men, but he'd also made an impression, people would fear them more now.

Yet suddenly it dawned on Junan.

He'd forgotten the body!

Shit. Look, you go back to the base, I gotta go back and get my corpse. he said turning around. He was not happy with himself now, this day had gone from being fun to being annoying.

Opening the door which he'd exited from he looked at the two shinobi who stood before him, and then disregarded them entirely as he watched them tying up a survivor from the fight earlier who looked Junan's way with absolute terror. But Junan didn't care about him either. His job was done, he just wanted what he'd claimed.

Moving out the back he found the corpse, picked him up and slung him over his shoulder.

As he exited the back room he remembered something and pulled out a couple of posters before approaching the two shinobi. He handed each a copy of the poster.

L1sUK1h.png

Tell your friends that if they want to be the next big thing that they should go to Leaf and audition. His heart was clearly not in the sales pitch, he didn't care, but he was handing out the posters like he said he would.

Some of the message was likely lost with the corpse being slung over his other shoulder.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It looked like Kagari's expression gave away what awaited them in the next room, "So, you are telling me that this gang warfare took a turn for the worse and some of this filth decided to dismantle their opposition? Why does this not surprise me at all? Take me to this scene in a second, but first, let's make sure our 'friend' here is not going to run away when he wakes up. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to call an ANBU or two here as well for backup in the chance that the one who did this is so at-large." "Right, I'll get on that." Kagari took out a headset from his bag and switched to the right frequency the ANBU communicated on. He walked outside of the compound and made sure no one was around to hear his words. "Headquarters, this is Joker requesting backup at Grand Palais block 5. We need a pickup on a subject and a cleanup crew, over." Kagari would then stuff the headset back into the contents of his bag and walked back in.

His feline teacher seemed to be able to save the dying gang member, despite the condition that the duo found him. Still shocked by the scene that was laid out in front of him, he took a few moments to compose himself. Going over the thoughts in his head he was curious about this whole incident, 'Why did this happen now? Only those who knew about the first heist knew that these merc companies were here...' Inspecting one of the bodies of the attacking party, he tried to find a wallet or something that Kagari could identify the members. "Here we go..." Kagari took out the man's wallet; it had a few bills in there plus an identification card. "Takashi Suzaku lives in block 32 west of....Welp this is a fake." Kagari put the card back in the slot it was and noticed that the rest of the things that lined the wallet were fake ID cards. 'It looks like the group that attacked them was a rival, or they're a local gang who has their hands on a person who does forgery.' Placing the wallet back on the man he tried to figure out why they would attack each other, or if there was any reason too.

'They would only have a reason unless they stole something, but what?' It was confusing why anyone would cause this so much violence if there were nothing to take, the original scrolls were already turned into the ANBU thanks to Kagari's swift action. Just then a new figure would enter into the room from where the massacre laid. A man looked at the trio, ignored them and walked towards a nondescript body and flung it over his shoulder. As he was about to exit he turned around, "Tell your friends that if they want to be the next big thing that they should go to Leaf and audition." He handed Kyujin a poster and then Kagari. On it was a young woman with bright red hair looking to recruit musicians, dancers or whatever to become stars. Kagari looked at the poster, and then back to the man in front of him, "Uh. Thanks?" Kagari lamely stated. Taking a look at the poster again, "Another redhead huh? I seriously don't understand why there are so many redheads..."

[Actions]
Kagari called for ANBU backup.

WC: 478
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were certainly getting interesting to say the least. See, the descendant of Byakko was tying up this fellow who was still alive but his eyes looked like they had seen a shinigami or the devil himself; Kyuji would turn his head to see what the fellow saw and he had a look of confusion on his face as some stranger had just wandered into the building for some odd reason. It was strange, but Kyuji would finish tying up the fellow as Kagari had wandered off to check for more bodies or to call the ANBU. It didn't really matter if he called the ANBU or not because he would be calling them if Kagari didn't.

But, that would have to wait it appeared as the man from earlier would approach him and his partner, who reappeared from wherever he was, and handed them a poster about auditions for some company in Fire Country. The initial shock would've been felt, but Kyuji was more concerned about why this man was in this building and had a body flung over his shoulder. Why would you enter a building and try to take a corpse or a lifeless body...especially in the get-up that he was wearing...he looked awfully suspicious. But, the male might be simply lost or just unaware of what he was doing because he was under something like stardust or a stronger drug. After all, they were in the shittier parts of the village for sure.

It was best to ask and get to the bottom of it all. So, that is what he was going to do. He would take the poster and then begin to talk to the fellow: "Appreciate the flyer. But, do you want to tell me why you are trespassing and have a corpse over your shoulder? You certainly don't want that corpse, there are far better corpses in here than that one. Right, Kaemon? By the well Fellow, my name is Mikisugi Kane." Hopefully, Kagari would realize what Kyuji was doing and play along because if he didn't, there was going to be trouble for them, he was sure of it. But for now, they just needed to play it cool and see what was going on.

He would then jokingly pick on Kagari and comment on his redhead thought: "Don't complain about redheads. Redheads are awesome appearance wise and personality wise. We might have to go find you one later, Kaemon. You would love it, trust me, Friend."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stood there with the poster which he then passed to each of the two men standing before him so that they could go away and tell their friends about the fun about to be had in Leaf. Still the reaction of the first was interesting. Junan hadn't really taken much notice about the hair colour of people, unless he were looking to create a new puppet. He had noticed that there did seem to be more red heads in Wind Country than in Lightning Country though. He'd found that out due to his research for the organization before entering Sand.

Still, for a Sand person to be saying this would suggest it hadn't always been this way.

The second however asked Junan why he was trespassing. Which was curious. Junan had never been told he couldn't enter this building. The corpse he could understand the confusion a little bit, but didn't really care about, and when he was told there were better corpses around he shrugged and decided to answer that question.

I like this one. He said following his shrug I liked the way he smiled when he thought he was going to be the one doing the killing. Junan said and grinned his wicked grin. He was going to ignore the trespassing question. He didn't care about it, nor had he been told that he was trespassed from this location, so he didn't care.

Hello Mikisugi Kane, my name is Akuto. He stepped closer, getting into the mans personal space and moved his face closer to Kane's face.

You have some unusual features. He said, the hand which had been holding the posters now moved up to go to play with this face. It had feline features which Junan was curious about. I like your eyes. He said his grin widening. Where can I get some?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering Thread:
Chouryoku Kuro responded to the call for ANBU back up as he had been listening to multiple frequencies. While searching for more actions from the Daimyo's servants. Chouryouku Kuro wore his long, luxurious, silver grey hair openly so that it cascaded down his back like he was some kind of male escort. The natural patterns within his hair gave it the appearance of tiger stripes whether he wore his hair in a ponytail or straight down like today. He had large smooth silver gray eyebrows. To glance at him at close distance was to notice that both his arms are streamlined with thick girded muscle. His neck is thick was 24 inches, leading to massively muscular shoulders and an explosively defined chest. A black fighting gi with no sleeves revealed his biceps which un-flexed were 22 inches around; from his mid back to where his neck meets his shoulders this bunshin of Kuro is covered with Runic Terran Tiger Stripes. His upper right shoulder bears a tribal black lion mark that serves as a Hell Seal. Large clawed hands, and feet allowed him to stand at 6 feet even as he weighed in at 270 lbs. His lips were full, rich, seemingly of a dark chocolate smoothness. His brow is unmarred save a single epic scar atop his scalp. His nose is flared and smooth as if solid chocolate marble could be molded into a large nose. His ears seem perfectly suited to adorn the sides of his head, neither flared out nor pinned back just there. When focusing his powers he gains twin orbs of vibrant violet and gold cat like pupils that seemed to catch every movement in a casual glance. Violet eyes with gold slits would peer from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. Chouryoku Kuro wore a sand tone obi around his thirty six inch waist. The obi allowed Chouryoku Kuro to carry his many scrolls as he wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Adjacent his scrolls were a set wraps and light amounts of medical equipment, the majority of which sat in his leg sheath on the exterior of his fighting gi pants with his water bladders and sealing scrolls. Chouryoku Kuro was also covered by the runic terran markings on his hand and leg wraps. Chouryoku Kuro’s tail swished back and forth, its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black gi top and bottoms seemed to hum as he moved about. He wore a night black visor that many could not see through, although Chouryoku Kuro didn't really use his direct eyesight most of the time as he was relying on his enhanced echolocation abilities instead. He leapt down from atop a nearby building with ease and all but soundless as he did not use stealth to approach. He wanted and needed to be seen to draw out any further targets. There were dead bodies mangled and torn all around but they did not move only the drip-drop of blood gave them position. A wounded man lay behind two other men, there were others moving about in a coordinated fashion. This situation could be explosive but then again that is why I am here. "I am Sennin Toraono Kuro responding to an ANBU request while a team is gathered, what is the situation?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Appreciate the flyer. But, do you want to tell me why you are trespassing and have a corpse over your shoulder? You certainly don't want that corpse; there are far better corpses in here than that one. Right, Kaemon? By the well Fellow, my name is Mikisugi Kane." At first, Kagari was confused why he was nd then noticed Kyujin's play here; this new person was a mysterious factor. Besides the communication back to the Obsidian that Kagari made through his headset, only few would know about what just happened. Those who were inside whatever was left of the gang compound was mired in blood, rubble, and gunpowder. Those who entered inside were either crazy enough to investigate or were the ones responsible. Considering that the man or whatever it was that is in front of them was lifting a body straight from the crime scene, yeah that should be considered a red flag. But despite all that, Kyujin noticed Kagari's comment about redheads, "Don't complain about redheads. Redheads are awesome appearance wise and personality wise. We might have to go find you one later, Kaemon. You would love it, trust me, Friend." Kagari wasn't sure if Kyujin was making that up to buy time, or he really wanted to introduce Kagari to a few cute girls. The teen didn't mind girls that had that firey bright hair color on them; he was just surprised that there were many of them. "Whatever. Are we done here or not Kane, you said looting these bozos would be quick." Kagari walked towards his sensei and pretended to investigate one of the bodies but kept a sharp eye on the person in front of them. The said man would walk to Kyujin, "Hello Mikisugi Kane, my name is Akuto." He got closer, right up in Kyujin's face. "You have some unusual features." Akuto was interested in Kyujin's feline characteristics, almost too interested. "I like your eyes." He paused, his creepy grin all of a sudden becoming a full crescent. "Where can I get some?"

'Okay, now it's getting weird.' Kagari thought to himself, now standing upright and prepared to jump into action in case Kyujin needed him. But this Akuto was giving bad vibes; the newly minted ANBU had a bad feeling about this. Luckily for the two of them, a new figure jumped in. What looked to be a giant tiger standing on two legs, was a man. A ripped, gi wearing monster stood behind Kyujin and Kagari by the wounded man Kyujin was able to save. "I am Sennin Toraono Kuro responding to an ANBU request while a team is gathered, what is the situation?"

'I guess we bought enough time...' "I called you in Toraono-sama, we uh..." Kagari looked over to Akuto and then back to the tiger man. "We have an idol recruiter who wants that is taking evidence from an ongoing crime scene." Kagari is referencing Akuto's generous handouts. Whatever was about to happen next, Kagari knew he was out of his league. The creepy vibes coming from Akuto and that they had a witness unconscious in what was about to be another battle, he knew he had to get the injured man out of there as quickly as he could.Lifting the body up and carrying on his back, he looked at his sensei, "I'll get this guy to the hospital; I'll see you soon...Hopefully." Kagari would retreat hastily and make way for emergency center. Hopefuly more mebmers of the ANBU would be on their way.

[Topic Left with Kuro and/or Kyuji if they leave]

WC: 476
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This mysterious fellow in front of them would introduce himself as Akuto and would get far too much into his personal space. He would compliment the descendant of Byakko on his eyes and would ask where to get them as his hand came towards the descendant's face. However, Kyuji would step back a step or two as he didn't need a stranger touching him anywhere on his body anytime soon. Fortunately, it appeared one of his brother's paths would appear and Kyuji would relax a little bit as his brother could handle this situation alone if he wanted to; he was more than capable of holding his own in a fight if one was to break out right here and now.

As for Kagari, he would see what his sensei was trying to do and play along. Thankfully, it seemed realistic and his former student would lift the injured man on his shoulders and begin to head out. It was best if the descendant of Byakko would head out as well since he was a medical chief in the village and could heal this guy far better than an ANBU and they could interrogate him some more to get something out of him. What fun! So, he would head out but look at his brother's one path and say to him: "I could use your assistance as well, Lord Kuro. I need to speak with you as well on other matters. But anyways, I need to head out so I shall see you later. Kaemon and Kane signing off." He would then look at Akuto and say something as well: "Pleasure meeting you, Akuto. Try to stay out of trouble and I will cherish this poster. I will frame it in my house and write to Leaf about this. As for my eyes, they are special one of a kind that nobody else even has in the village or world as far as I know. "

He would then walk beside Kagari letting out a huge exhale and looking over his shoulder to see what would happen next until they were either too far from the building or his brother had followed along with them. He would say nothing to his former student as they walked from the structure. Hopefully, shit would not be hitting the fan today.

[OOC: Topic left with Kagari and/or Kuro if they leave. Kagari already said he is so I will be leaving with him at least. If Kuro leaves as well, we all are leaving together.]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro would look about at the death and carnage and register that GUNS had been involved. With a quick catalogue of the dead he would also note that everyone whom was dead here were wanted criminals.

"Well if the recruiter wants that body in payment for clearing our downtrodden streets of criminals then by all means he can have it. I am honored that I was able to meet you, should you want to discuss with me how your party came into possession of the weapons known as guns please contact me at the Toraono Dojo, there is much we would like to learn of their mechanisms and prowess. I do hope we get to meet at a more cordial time with less final and bloody circumstances."<i></i>

With a formal bow to the apparent leader of the hunter killers and a look to the remaining prisoner that would require medical treatment and questioning, Kuro would turn away and make for the medical ward. Chouryoku Kuro gave Kyuji and Kagari all a small telekinetic boost to aid them in moving at his speed with a bound person in tow to the medical ward. It seems the times were getting interesting but they weren't Cabal remnants or Sovereign. These men were merely mercenaries. Unusual but not so much that Kuro had time to question it. He had to deal with the Daimyo's agents not bodysnatching hunter/killers. They were actually doing something he could not directly do at the moment. They were terrorizing the remaining criminal element in Aburabata's absence they had lost a great deal of direction.

Topic left with Kagari & Kyuji
ooc: Sorry needed this slot for another rp

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back