Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gardening

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Iori would gnaw on the end of his pen, clipboard in hand as he looked out over the expansive backyard of the Yamazaki Clan Estate. The grass was a vibrant green and full of life, a rare sight considering the fact that Sunagakure was not only located in the desert but underground. The 'gardeners' that tended to the healthy looking landscape would be the shambling masses of vines that walked like men, the 'Lashers', abominations that he had inherited along with the estate when he had become the head of the clan. At first glance they seemed mindless, shuffling through and fro as if without a purpose, or at times just standing still for hours, their flower like 'heads' tilted upwards towards the heavens. If you observed them long enough it was obvious that they had a purpose, seeding the grass as they moved across it and using their thorny appendages to remove any unwanted pests. Iori had quickly become used to their presence, but he always made sure to take a census of their number at least once a week. This was the reason he was out here today, scribbling on his clipboard as he observed the plant creatures.
360px-RE2_Plant43_art.jpg

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, don't they look quite illegal..." The soft, yet icy, voice of Unohara Kasa broke the unholy creature's lazy noises. He smiled as he crossed his legs, quite femininely might I add, and pointed the tip of his finger loosely to the image of the scribbling man. In one hand, a pointed finger and in the other: a juciy red apple, something that complimented his fiery red and orange Madara like hair. Disarming his sharpened finger, the beautifully youthful man took the apple for his other hand and tossed it against one of the plant creatures with an empty thud. "How do you keep such a dreadfully spirited garden so alive? I'm sure that there are some regulations against those dirty creatures that you own or am I just imagining things?"

The Unohara would push himself from a resting position and onto his feet. The black laced shoes would grit against the surface of the estate's walls. Kasa really had a keen interested in this man already, perhaps due to the sick perversion of life that stood before him - it seduced him and made his body quiver with such erotic senses. "It's not every day that I met someone so... amended to the disgusting sight of science and progress." He gestured to the odd creatures that seemed to be acting like some kind of pest eliminator.

A living lawn mower?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sunagakure has yet to pass any sort of law when it comes to genetic experimentation, at least when it comes to plants." Iori would respond without looking towards the new arrival, watching the apple bounce off one of the creatures. It would be almost a minute before it turned to look down towards the object, its vines swarming around it for a few moments before bringing it into its flower like maw and devouring it. "The 'garden' really takes care of itself for the most part. The only thing I have to worry about is if it tries to expand it's territory." He would continue before turning to look towards Unohara, a hand brushing away a few strands of his fiery red hair.

"You must have never met a Yamazaki before then. Our clan is devoted to science and discovery, and progress is our ultimate goal. Progress, without any hesitation or limitations." He would giggle softly, recalling the words his father had told him when he was young. "And these 'disgusting' creatures are marvels of science I'll have you know. After all they managed to create and maintain a field of grass with no sunlight and very little water, which has puzzled me hard. Corpses could provide the nutrients they need but they would need a lot of them, and I shudder to think that they could have enough sentience to commit murders with subtlety." He would say before gnawing the end of his pen, his tone neutral on whether he was joking or not.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh I agree that your little pets are truly astonishing... However, their abilities and life do not interest me." He said brushing his hair from the front of his brow, still scuffing the face of his shoes against the concrete wall. "I like the sound of your clan, or what I presume is your clan." Kasa shrugged before jumping from the wall and landing on his feet with a delicate ease. "I think that we might have some common ground... Even if your bizarre creatures struggle to amuse me." The Unohara would approach the Yamazaki male with an inviting smile; struggling to hid a very sinister aura. "I think we might get along, don't you, Yamazaki-san?"

"You say that you are devoted to science and discovery; which is very appealing... I just wonder how dedicated you are? A real scientist doesn't spend his days playing with such toys," He moves around the Yamazaki with a snake like feel, "He goes for gold... If you catch my drift." Of course Kasa meant human experimentation, but he didn't out-rightly say it.

"I'm looking for colleagues to help me with research. And, believe me, it's not by luck that I found this estate..." Kasa tapped his temple and smiled, stopping his movement and extending his hand with a gently but coy smile.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would be oblivious to any subtle signs of deviousness in the man, too wrapped up in his observations of the plant creatures. And despite the fact that the man was trespassing in his property he gave it very little mind, not feeling as if he was any kind of danger at the moment. "I don't know you well enough to know if we can get along, but I'm always happy to make new acquaintances." He would say as he looked towards the man with a smile. It was a fake one, the kind he used for the masses when he was out in public. Slowly it would become genuine and his eyes would glow with interest as Unohara began to hint at the real reason why he had come to the estate. He would lower the clipboard, cocking his head to the side as he looked him over, finally getting a good look at the other male. "And what kind of research are we talking about?" he would ask as he extended his hand, taking his and shaking it. "Yamazaki Iori, head of the Yamazaki clan." He would say as he introduced himself.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa took Iori's hand and gave it a firm shake, a manly shake really. "Peaked your interests, Iori-san?" He said releasing the shake and placing his hands by his sides, widening his smile to a sickly degree. "Oh, how rude of me... I haven't introduced myself: I'm Unohara Kasa," He bows, "Medical Chief of our fair city." He returns to a normal stance and lowers his smile somewhat. "Anyway, how can I be so sure that I can trust you, Iori-san?"

Kasa tilted his head, slitting his baby blue eyes and giving off that same snaky vibe. "But then again... What's to say that whatever I tell you won't entice you into silence; all for the just cause of science?" He licked his bottom lip, biting on it gently for a brief second. "What are your opinions on human experimentation, of course, this is a purely fantasy based question..." He slyly began to smile, giving away the punchline before the end of the joke like a bad comedian. "... And what if these subjects were but children? The purest form of life that bares no ill-health... now that is the key to understanding our development, Iori-san."

However, if this Yamazaki man were interested, Kasa would bring him and his clan members into a plot to dominate.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would laugh as he withdrew his hand at the man's question about trust, shrugging his shoulders. "What a wonderfully odd thing to ask! If you didn't trust me then you wouldn't come asking, would you? I certainly hope you would resolve the whole trust issue before you started making cryptic comments." He would grin, a hand moving to fix his glasses. An amused smile would play on his lips as the man took the most round about way of getting to the point, a finger beginning to play with a lock of his crimson hair as he giggled. "I don't think you heard me before, Kasa-chan. 'Progress, without any hesitation or limitations.' You don't get to be the head of the Yamazaki clan if you're crippled with things like 'ethics' or 'morality'. I would need more information before agreeing to anything, however. I'm not going to go around cutting people up for just any old experiment." While Unohara tried to be subtle with his words Iori was instead blunt, not one to dance around the issues when things came to science.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would give a light chuckle at Iori, oh how delightful it was to find such a twisted soul. "I think we should continue this conversation inside, Iori-san." He gently placed his hand on the young man's shoulder, rubbing his thumb gently against the material of his upper-wear. "I do believe that the Yamazaki Clan and the Unohara Clan could pursue a shared goal... but perhaps it is better to continue this conversation over some scones and tea."

The Unohara began to lick his lip with temptation, but perhaps that was thirst as the thought of strawberry tea entered his sickly mind. Kasa would wait to move anywhere near the household, of course, but he was rather upbeat about getting down to business. "Do your little pets grow strawberries by any chance? I figure since they have the ability to produce some kind of seedling, or whatever, that they might be of use for my tea. Kasa would step away from Iori, hoping that he would follow and that they both could enter the estate household.

Who knows what kind of disgusting things these two could get up too...

(Running off to bed! Will reply in the morning, Iori~)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Irony, mayhaps some would call it, or just an all out coincedince but just as that strange feminine man finished asking those questions of Iori, a girly voice would ring out from inside the house before the person it belonged to would appear. It was Chizuru, Iori’s cute daughter who stood at a mere 4’3” tall and sported long flowing black hair and a pair of piercing red colored eyes. Not exactly natural, but then again there was nothing natural about her current existence. Human expirmentation…child experimentation. If the man only knew just what Iori had done for and to that girl in the name of science. She was all smiles though as she looks up at Unohara and tilts her head.
“Hello.” Her words simple, not that graceful when it came to social interactions.
Chizuru was dressed in a cute gothic lolita style black dress that was very modest, covering all of her skin save for that on her hands and her face. She seemed like a normal girl but there was just an odd aura about that one.
“A friend of yours, daddy?” she asks of her father.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Iori? Where are you?"

Suzuhime called from somewhere inside the Yamazaki mansion. The youngest daughter of the Yamazaki clan searching around for her older brother. Normally he didn't leave the house...so the last place she would have looked was in the garden. Slapping her forehead for her stupidity, remembering he had those weird plant humanoid things to check on...hurrying out of the room she had been checking to the garden.

"Iori? There you are, iv'e been looking all over for you."

The young woman giving Iori a sisterly hug from behind. Taking a brief glance at the stranger in their garden before explaining what she ha dbeen doing. Making it brief as she tried to explain what she had been doing.

"Iv'e been studying dad's notes, and I think I might be getting a good idea on how to build these machines he left for you. Like the one that cools the house. I think I even fixed it! The house is a lot cooler now."

She knew she had been intruding on a previous conversation, but like Iori, she didn't really care if she was. She cared not for the stranger, and needed to let Iori know that the house has cooled down considerably. And that a faint low hum of a strained machine spinning it's gears to keep the estate at cool temperatures. Perhaps it wasn't hot for natives of Sunagkure, but Suzuhime was still trying to get used to the climate change of Key to Suna. Even if they were underground, the humidity was blisteringly hot for her. She would look back at the stranger before looking up at her brother, finding it difficult from the almost 2 feet distance between their heads. Lowering her voice slightly as she motioned for Iori to listen carefully.

"Aside from adding more notes to dad's old ones. I think I found a good place to get more...'fresh subjects'."

She said softly before closing the height difference with a hop to kiss his cheek. Looking down lightly to see the even shorter then her, Chizuru. Suzu unable to contain herself from cuddling the adorable science girl.

"Ooooh Chizuzu-chan~ Did you notice that I fixed the air cooler? It should be a lot better in the house now~"

Perhaps it was her love of cute things, but Suzu couldn't help but love on the smaller girl. Even if only by 2 inches.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I suppose we could use some privacy." he would smile, letting the man rest his hand on his shoulder. As he turned to walk towards the house he would hear that question about the plants, the red-haired man shrugging in response. "I have no clue. The creature that spawned the Lashers has been around since before I was born and they only cropped up recently. And frankly I haven't had the time to do enough observation." He would say, pausing as he caught sight of his adorable young daughter. "Hello there, mein engel." He would say as he knelt down, giving her a kiss on the forehead. At her question he would chuckle, nodding his head as he stood up. "Chizuru, this is Unohara Kasa. We have some business to discuss, can you please prepare us some tea and scones?" He would ask, patting her on the head. He would move towards the door once more before he would be stopped by the appearance of his sister, being quickly swept up into a hug. She seemed to be quite excited today, the man just staying silent as he listened to her. "I'm glad you were able to make sense of his plans. No matter how much I stared at them I just couldn't figure them out." He would laugh, looking towards Unohara as he gestured towards the woman. "This is my younger sister Suzuhime. Don't let her cute looks fool you, she's just as good with her fists as she is with machines."

Finally he would step inside moving to the living room and sitting upon a large chair, gesturing for his guest to sit at the one opposite him, a table between the two where their refreshments would go. "So, I believe yo were going to tell me about your...project I suppose would be a good word for it." He would grin as he crossed his legs, his vibrant green eyes meeting the man's.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tee-hee, three Yamazaki... How interesting.

Kasa lowered his hand from Iori's shoulder and gave him a replying light smile. However, his attention was distracted from the dab subject of human experimentation, when the child gothica appeared with a cutesy attire. Chizuru greeted Kasa and then asked her father if Kasa was a friend. He then proceeded to introduce Kasa to his young daughter, "Greetings, Chizuru-chan. It is a pleasure to meet another fabled member of the Yamazaki Clan." He would bow gently with his upper body neatly folding forward and then returning to a fixed position. And then the third Yamazaki, Suzuhime, a mechanical engineer of some kind. Well at least that was the image she was portraying. Since the woman did not greet Kasa verbally, he did not engage her in any verbal communication; instead bowing her head with a bitter-sweet smile.

The Unohara was led into a quite majestic looking living room, well anything was better looking than his twisted abode. Kasa took a seat in the chair opposite of Iori and gave the man a gentle smile as he folded one leg over another. "My name is Unohara Kasa and I am the Medical Chief of Sunagakure. For 14 years I have been studying the human body in-search of ultimate progress, as you would say..." He clasped his hands and adjusted his body against the chair, "Due to the nature of my experiments I have had to acquire youthful bodies. My mind went blank for a while until I began to teach in the Academy, which really did open my eyes. I'll spare you the boring details, I began to experiment on children that I deemed suitable for my studies." And he began to approach the two main goals...

"Iori-san... I want to kill the Kazekage. Of course, I am not strong enough to do this on my own... Allies help a great deal." He hinted with a tasty smile, "However, my reasoning behind killing the Kazekage is to assume control over our studies. Due to the legality of my studies I find this difficult to progress in my experiments." Kasa adjusted himself again with a lowering smile, awaiting his baked treat and delightful strawberry tea. "My second goal is to acquire my own power... I wish to gain a special power known as the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The rumour of its existence is real, very real." Kasa's tone became very stiff as he spoke further, "Yamazaki Iori... I do believe an alliance between us will become very beneficial."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru lets out a cute squeak as her aunt cuddles her. Such excitement from the woman caused Chizuru to also become excited and she’d hug Suzuhime back with just as much excitement. Chizuru wasn’t normally an overly excitable girl, preferring to sit back and analyze things and remain calm and reserved but when it came to Suzu, she could let herself loose every now and then.

“I had not noticed there was a change in temperature, Auntie.” Side effects of what had been done to her. The change in temperature would have to be drastic for Chizruru to feel it. “I’m glad you were able to fix it though being able to have a controlled climate is a key factor for some of the theories I’d like to test.”

A kiss from her father always made Chizuru happy and it showed on her face as she smiles and blushes before turning to look at Unohara and curtsies properly after his introduction though she didn’t say anything to him, mostly because she wasn’t sure what the proper response was so she figured the curtsey would be enough. If Iori was going to trust the man enough to invite him inside, then Chizuru would do the same. It was nice to have guest and when she got the opportunity to serve tea she was filled with joy.

“As you wish, father. I’ll be only a moment.” She’d turn to Unohara finally coming up with a proper response to the man’s introduction. “Pleased to meet you, Sir Unohara.” Perhaps a bit unorthodox but still very respectful.

With that said, she moves inside the house to go make the tea as well as ready some scones. By the time she had come back out with a tray of tea and scones, a bowl of sugar and a bowl of cream, the conversation between Iori and Kasa had been well underway. Chizuru listens in but says nothing as it would be disrespectful to just cut in when the grown ups were discussing such delicate matters. The tea would be set on the table and she’d begin to serve and pour a cup for each man, serving the guest first.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu sighed at the mention of testing. But she was her brother's daughter. But it also made her happy if even Chizuru could feel the change in the temperature of their home. Suzu releasing the girl from her grip as she stood back up. Looking up at Iori and the stranger, finally giving heed to him. Nodding swiftly.

"Please enjoy our humble abode."

Then the party would move inside, all would be able to notice the significant difference of temperatures. Suzu was rather proud that she had fixed their air cooler based off her father's notes, the sloppily written words explaining things not even Iori understood. Suzu was always kind of a daddy's girl anyways. When Iori would sit down, Suzuhime would move to stand next to him, her face abandoning all emotion, belying her behavior. She was now a bodyguard again. It was how she paid for her say here, pulled her weight around. Iori was a high priority target for numerous rival clans, so Suzuhime more often then not had to defeat these assassins then give them to Iori for 'interrogation' they decided to call it.

Crossing her arms beneath her sizable bust, she eyed the man Kasa. Ready to spring if he so much as breathed out of line, she would make sure he wouldn't breathe again. Suzu was a rather avid practitioner of the fighting style Dim Mak, or the Touch of Death. So it wouldn't be that difficult. And then there was a special style she learned that enhances the one she already knows.

Listening to the man explain himself and his ideals. She could only see one way this deal would help their clan, and with that, if he had free reign over medical study, then Iori would too...but that shouldn't have mattered anyways, Iori usually got away with what he wanted to do. And killing the steward Kazekage? They both owed the Kazekage for allowing foreigners like them in the village in the first place. If Sunagakure wasn't so lenient on who and who doesn't enter, Suzuhime would have died in the diamond maelstrom raging above their heads. She didn't necessarily like the idea or this deal. But Iori was the clan head, so she would discuss whatever his answer was in private later before all would go to sleep.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would remain silent as he listened to Unohara, the man re-establishing his position as Medical Chief of Sunagakure. It seemed that he used the power of his office to do some unethical things, experimenting on children at the academy. Iori found none of this shocking as he would have done the same in his position, smiling as he began to feel a kindred spirit within the man. The only real surprise was when the man revealed his goal was to kill the Kazekage and take his position, a lofty goal indeed. "My, that's a lot of ambition you have. Unfortunately I have no real interest in a coup. I have my own methods for continuing my studies and frankly I'm just not a political man. Of course, if what your asking for is some kind of army to help you, I may have an idea or two."

Iori would grin as the refreshments arrived, nodding to his daughter as he took his cup and sipped at the tea. "Mmm, isn't the tea wonderful? Have you ever heard of such a young girl being able to make such delicious tea before?" He would say as he beckoned his daughter to stand next to his chair, a hand moving to gently run through her hair before returning his gaze to Unohara. "The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan...I've heard of that before...but isn't that only available to those of Uchiha blood?" He would ask, his grin widening as he found out more about his guess. "A very powerful tool for any ninja...but from what I remember you may need a 'donor', wouldn't you? Do you have any in mind?" The man would ask as he nodded to Unohara's sentiment about their alliance, understanding how it could benefit both of them.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would notice the hawk-like stare that Suzuhime would give him. He found the sentiment of protection quite cute, but yet pointless. "My, my," He said inching his head to face Suzu with direct precision, "You seem very cautious about me... perhaps you're worried about why I am here. I wouldn't worry, I'm not looking for an argument... especially one that I could win." Kasa's eyes would slit as he smiled with a tinge of bitterness.

Returning back to the topic at hand- Oh, tea had arrived. "Thank you, Chizuru-chan. How delightful does this smell," He took his cute tea cup and extended his pinkie, taking a whiff of the warm liquid and exhaling with a gentle sigh, "I'll have to steal you away from your family and hire your services." He would giggle gently with the first sip of his sweet tea. "Where was I, Iori-san? Oh yes, we were discussing the Kazekage... Well, I don't wish to assume control. I'm a man of... delicate matters, I couldn't ever expect to take such a position. However, I do wish for the title to be erased and for a democratic society to be built in its place." Kasa would sip on his tea, cradle it gently before placing it back down as he wished to devour the delicious baked treats. "Why? A democratic society can be easily manipulated by money, power and whatever sick little fetish someone may have..." His eyes became slitted as he dabbled his moist strawberry coated lips.

"Well you are well informed, Iori-san. Yes, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is the final stage of an Uchiha's power." Kasa rubbed his hands together, to rid his fingers of baked crumbs, and gave Chizuru a gentle smile. "It's said to drive the Uchiha to insanity, all because of their natural lust for power." Kasa's eyes would stroll back to Iori as he pressed his body against the spine of the chair, he would moan with comfort. "A donor, that would imply a willing vessel... oh no, in order to achieve such a great power it is said that a Uchiha has to murder his, or her, best friend. But I do not follow such ridiculous beliefs. I figured, Iori-san, that your dear family could assist me."

"I want to find another Uchiha and kill him, pluck his eyes from his sockets and assume power over my... supposed 'clan'. A pathetic bunch of barbarians, really. My gratitude for doing this would be an ally in these most unpredictable times."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nothing made Chizuru more happy than such compliments from her father. It meant the world to her that he approved of anything she did. Those red colored eyes observed their guest and would even smile at him when he showed his interest in both the tea and the scones that she had made. Suzuhime was Iori’s bodyguard and Chizuru served the purpose of maid when she got a chance to do so, though it was usually only for formal things, or when Iori worked himself too hard and did not clean up after himself. Unohara was a very interesting person with his various ideas and wants. Chizuru had no real thought on the matter, she may have been a very smart girl but her world revolved around Iori. If he thought it a good idea to follow this man, then Chizuru would as well.

“You are most welcomed sir Unohara.” Another curtsey given. “If you do not mind me saying I find your ambition to be commendable if not a bit dangerous, but I suppose that is something you are already quite aware of.”

Her interest had been piqued while she stood there at Iori’s side, listening to them talk. She couldn’t help but to look over at Suzuhime though, already figuring that Suzu didn’t trust Unohara at all. It was to be expected, of course. She holds up the tea pot and looks at Unohara and then Iori to see if any of them wanted a refill.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would chuckle as the man made a joke about stealing Chizuru away, the red haired scientist pulling the girl closer to him. "If you did that I'm afraid I would have to butcher your limbs, Kasa-san." He would laugh, his tone only half joking as he held on to his daughter. As the man discussed his plans for a new democratic society Iori found himself quickly loosing interest. Politics was just something he didn't really like to deal with, despite being a council member and the head of a prominent clan. Finally the conversation turned back towards the sharingan and he would tear his attention away from his child, a smile playing on his lips. "The whole 'murdering your best friend' business sounds like supernatural tripe. All we need are the eyes and I could implant them into your skull, preferably the eyes of a person who's already skilled with the sharingan. It won't be easy getting them considering how dangerous a person like that could be, but I'm sure you can handle it." He would say as he held out his cup to Chizuru for a refill. "It needs to be someone outside the village of course, no need to risk having the ANBU investigate. Do you have any good leads for a candidate?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The guest began taunting Suzuhime, something that wasn't a good idea in the slightest. If Iori didn't hold any interest in this man, she would have already flattened him by now.

"It's in my job description. Besides, I feel like actions would speak louder then words Unohara-sama"

She would pop her knuckles threateningly and narrow her glare in hatred. One could easily tell Suzu experienced some pain saying such an honorific to this blowhard. She didn't trust him simply because it was part of her job to be cautious. But with his taunting, he had already made an enemy out of her. Suzu couldn't take much shit from anyone. So it was hard to keep her fist from kissing his face. Silent, invisible breaths helped calm her down as the conversation continued. He began talking of government and politics. Quickly losing all of their interests. Politics were just so...boring to them. No Yamazaki she knew of had ever had any interest in politics. Suzuhime and Iori were no exceptions. Then they drifted back over to the topic of Uchihas and their weird eyes. Then again, Suzu couldn't complain having a birth defect that gave her a strange coloration of irises that impaired her vision because they didn't reflect light well. And when the two finished their little talk, Iori asked for ideas of a candidate.

"I know of a few."

Suzuhime would speak up.

"Remember that martial arts academy I attended for 6 years? The one I hated? There are a few people with the Sharingan there, last I was there before I got kicked out."

Suzuhime really didn't want to do this privileged pansy's work for him. But the sooner he was out of her sight, the better for both of them. She would make sure to make Iori pay for making her converse with this little lout tonight...​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Unohara would gently pres his index finger against his temple; tapping it steadily, "I do find your Clan very interesting, Iori-san." He increased the speed of the tapping for a brief moment before stopping all together. "However, I am not here to make enemies." Kasa would redirect his vision to Suzuhime. "Believe me, I wouldn't reveal any of this information to you if I didn't have a hint of trust towards you." He would hold his cup up, allowing the young Yamazaki to refill the contents. However, his attention became very aroused when Iori half-joked about cutting up Kasa's limbs if he touched Chizuru; his general facial expression was mixed with an erotic blend of shock and intensity. "My, my, well I best not get on your bad side, Iori-san." He smiled gently, feeling the urge to tease his fellow twisted scientist into further conversation on that particular subject matter.

"You are indeed correct... those who possess the Sharingan are remarkably adept." He hinted, again, tapping his temple and licking his lower lip - still absorbing the strawberry flavour soaked into his lip. "However, they are too arrogant and boost nothing but self-praise. They actually remind me of your little sister over there; Suzuhime-chan." Kasa would sip on his warming tea, but then attempt to attack that statement once more, "I meant that as a compliment. Anyway, I would prefer to know more details about these Uchiha that you know of, Suzuhime-chan." Kasa would fold his arms and give the girl a genuine stare of interest.

But before the young girl would initiate her information, Kasa would speak: "In order for me to find perfection in these Sharingan eyes - I will need the assistance of you both. Of course, Chizuru is welcome to assist us with any lab work." Oh look, something he meant sincerely. And with that, a slight hint of care appeared. Although it was shrugged over merely moments later.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back