Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gathering the wanderers [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hana allowed herself to look around, it seemed that this village was something different though she wanted to take all the sites in and wanted to take her surroundings in. Of course, though there was something different about this and she was not going to just accept that every village worked the same, she would look at what they were doing which was different, what was happening that was allowing them to improve. This would be the big questions here and she would like to have had the time to explore these answers, but the situation was what it was.

Hana sighed to herself as she stood there, watching people moving about. They had to focus on their day in and day out life. Sometimes people would never change, and this was the case here, Hana slowly pulled out the headset from her pocket. She would click it onto the Konaha channel, it seemed that she was going to try and allow people to come to her. Putting the mic up to her lips she allowed herself to speak out to everyone.

“This is Leaf Sennin Hana, I am requesting the following Shinobi of Leaf to meet myself at the location given, bring your things to return home. Selected members to return home are as follows. Minamoto Suyashi.,Yaboi and Uchiha Ryo. This is under the instructions of the Hokage.”

With that said and the message set to go on repeat it would just be a case now to wait for the Shinobi to arrive to the meeting place.

[OOC: Summoned Susashi, Yaboi and Ryo]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sushi would find himself sending Aya on her way back to her doge world. He'd run back to his apartment, and then things would get weird because... he heard his name being called out by a weird unknown woman? Who was this woman and why did she want... 'Wait, did she say Yaboi and Ryo? I didnt know they were here?' tilting his head he'd slowly make hie way over to the woman... it was a weird coincidence, especially on these of all days the same day that he had gotten his letter from Mikasa, not even thirty minutes prior. Though thats how things happened... When they started, it was like dropping a ton of bricks... Everything seemed to just fall into place as it may.

"Miss. You called for me?", the inquisitive Sushi didnt have a headse, nor did he know how to operate one at this time, so he went off his wild senses. This was crazy enough to work most of the time, but one day he wouldnt be able to simply rely upon these things. He knew that, and he would address it in the future. However, this would be interesting enough to begin this conversation...

"I didnt catch everything you said... I dont have a headset... You said something about Me... Ryo, and Yaboi... and the Hokage?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hana allowed herself to glance over towards the boy that was approaching as she studied him for a few seconds. Her face cold and calm as he pondered a few seconds before allowing a wicked smile to come to her lips. As he pulled out a sheet of paper it seemed that she had managed to identify the man in those few seconds as one of the leaf characters that came back. It appeared that she had managed to find one of them as he allowed herself to turn and face the man that approached she beckoned him close with her hand.

“You have been instructed to return to Leaf at once. I was waiting for the others to turn up but it seems that you are the only one around that managed to get the call. Please return to leaf straight away, I was waiting for one of the Shinobi from Cloud so I will stay here.”

With that it seemed that Hana dismissed the man to follow out the orders that were given. It seemed that she would wait here for a bit longer to see if anyone else turned up before deciding to call it a quit. Hana would have to wait for the Cloud Shinobi to giver her reply anyway before deciding that to do. For now she was safe in the knowledge that one of them would be returning home.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would look to the woman and bow deeply, "I've been told, I just received a letter from My Branch Leader for my return I will be leaving within the hour.", a deep bow would follow, Sushi was ready to leave and he would make sure that he would send a letter to Minako about his departure before leaving. So he'd hurry off and begin working on the letter before packing his things and preparing everything for his trip... though it wouldnt take him long he was faster... more efficient, and beginning to learn Genjutsu in a way... He was beginning to comprehend it. Alas, Suyashi found himself smiling... he would be able to finally go home after a year long stint in the country of clouds. He met some nice people, Met Minako, and made connections with some of the Medical personnel. All in all, it may have not been the desired result, but it was a positive one. He would come back one day.. Maybe soon. Who knew.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oh god oh god oh god im late, im late, im late for a very important time!” Minako bit her lower lip as she rushed to the scene and looked down. Her hands were on her knees and she was panting like a wild animal.

“Bloody hell…”

Finally, the female stood up after a short while, her breath has returned and she smiled sweetly to her surroundings, she was at the certain location because this was where she was to meet up with someone that was to take her back to Konohagakure, she was hoping it was… him… she was hoping it was Suyashi so bad, but in the end, it turned out that Suyashi wasn’t there. Instead, she was met with a little girl, who seemed so huggable.

With this, she crossed her arms and waited, while tilting her head towards the little girl.

“Hello.” She greeted with a smile on her face. “Will you be the one taking me back to Konohagakure??” She then queried, still that sweet little smile on her face, trying her best to be polite. “I am actually really excited about this, it’ll be a different experience for sure, that’s all I know.”

Minako looked to the sky and placed her hand on her forehead, she was ready for this kind of thing, then again, she was always ready to reach new heights.

“Whenever you’re ready, let’s go.” She spoke. “I think I have already kinda upset you with how long I have probably made you wait, I am so sorry.”

Words: 257
OOC: eewww it took all day to write this amount… eeeewwww​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young girl turned to face the new comer in those few seconds. It seemed that they had finally come to a decision and she would be coming with her back to Konaha. There was no point waiting around, they had found those from leaf that where still to be found. A few of them would have to be collected at a later date but it seemed like the two of them would be ready to leave. Hana allowed herself to nod slightly as she checked the girl that she had been sent to get. It seemed that this girl had managed to get on the good side of the Hokage, something she did not see why, but her orders were still clear.

“Let’s go, I have sent a few other people ahead of us, we can now go and start our journey back to Konaha. It will be a few days of travel, but I am sure that you are prepared for that, remind me when we make it into the land of fire I need to give you your new equipment. Also, your orders from the Hokage are in my pocket, now with that said let us start to move towards the gates.”

Hana seemed to have said everything that she needed to do. She turned and started to head towards the exit of the village hoping that Minako would follow she wondered how quickly this girl would be able to keep up. Instead Hana kept her rank and information away for now knowing full well there was no point revealing it.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Heading to the Gates]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back