Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Genji Masaaki

Genji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Genji Masaaki
Sex: Male

Physical Description: Weighing about 27kg, Masaaki is currently very thin for a boy of his height, 140 cm and age of 10. He has short blond hair and his body is covered in burns and scars. His eyes are a dark amber colour.

Mental Description: Appearing to most as a pessimist. The result of a harsh life. Masaaki deep down wishes for a peaceful existence with loved ones. But chooses not to express these feelings. Mostly for fear of reprisal. Or loss. Be it physical or mental. For everything good in life can be taken so easily from him, or so he believes. He might as well not bother. For those that manage to crack his shell, they'll find a caring individual who would go to any lengths for them. But until then they'll be met with few words...

History:
Money. Money makes the world go round. "Go, Masaaki. Live a fruitful life. Live a life of value." A middle aged man said with slurred words as he cupped the small hands of a young boy. "Go. Reach the top... Become someone great..." Coughing so violently, his eyes looked to bulge out of his head, yet he held the young boys hands tighter as he spoke what appeared to be his dying words . "Masaaki... " He pulled the boy down to his level. "Become someone powerful..." His words becoming whispers. "And earn me lots and lots of money."

Finally he released the boy while he turned over to his side and violently began to throw up. Yet he was so drunk and so used to being so, he began to cackle madly in-between his wretches. "hahaha Shinobi have it easy~ You work hard Masaaki and I'll be living a life of luxury in 10, no, 5 years time!" Masaaki stood in silence. He was sadly used to this sight.
Genji Masaaki. Born to Genji Shigeo, his Father and Okada Haru, his Mother. Shigeo was a man of few morals. Spending his life gambling and drinking while wallowing in huge debt. He was the lowest of the low. Born himself to a family of Shinobi, he was outcast due to his lack of Chakra skill and his inability to control his addictions. Among his many binges he came across a plain young woman who took pity on him. Pity blossomed into love and Masaaki came to be.

Unfortunately Shigeo didn't change his ways. He even refused to get married yet he treated Haro like a walking money dispenser. While in return she spent her time working multiple jobs to keep her family together. "I'm in debt. They'll take the boy unless I can pay. Please Haro, I need more money." Masaaki had spent most of his young life following his Father, being exposed to all manners of low life debauchery. Even witnessing a man being stabbed over claims he had cheated. His Mother was for the most part too busy trying to earn money to spend it with Masaaki. For she was a simple girl who wouldn't abandon her family. Her parents were both very old and also needed care.

Whatever time he spent with his Mother was precious. She would bathe him and teach him new things. Acting as both parent and teacher. Otherwise his morals would have probably been the same as his Fathers.
"The Academy accepted you." Shigeo said, picking himself up from his pool of vomit and pointing to a letter that lay upon a rotten table. "Your Mother keeps getting ill. She doesn't look to have much time left. So you better hurry up and earn your worth. Otherwise..." He shrugs.

Masaaki was for the most part a docile young boy. Having any feeling of rebellion literally beaten out of him. The scars were proof of that. But he loved his Mother. "I could have you stealing. Selling yourself. But this is an opportunity. I could be something! Filthy rich-blargh~" Vomit ended his speech.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disgusting XD
Welcome_Banner_zps0ebae97b.png
Welcome to NINPOCHO!
and
WELCOME TO KUMOGAKURE

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the usergroup giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

frayedscrollhikari.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back