Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gentlemen of Fortune -- C-Rank

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuhiko waited just before the gates for Mochizuki Tomo, he had heard that Tama's twin was much more amiable than Tama was by a long shot, and thus much more sited to this particular mission than Tama was. He stood holding a small envelope that contained her instructions as well as a ticket to the northern town of Sekai Yuki including the official paperwork to leave and enter Kumogakure. As he was not in the secure confines of the briefing room there was no way he could give her the mission details verbally, so a written format would have to do. He too was heading to Sekai Yuki, and it would provide the cover Mochizuki Tomo would need to move freely about the town. The official reason for the journey was to meet with an old friend, the Izawa family holdings were located in and around Sekai Yuki, and it was from them Kazuhiko had received the information about the bandits. Also, in addition he had gotten a rather irate letter from a rather close friend. So Kazuhiko was making the trip up to pay a visit, and hopefully convince her to come back to Kumogakure, and out of the early retirement she had taken in order to assist her family. Unofficially, bandits were the reason. But Suspicious bandits are hard to find, so they couldn't be looking for them now could they? At least that was Kazuhiko's reasoning.
[spoilername="Note in packet"]We have received reports of banditry and theiving in the town of Sekai Yuki, while this may seem rather unimportant concerning the current crisis Lightning Country faces, we cannot be seen as ignoring this threat. Go to Sekai Yuki and deal with this in the most efficient way possible. Your contact in the city is Tenshi. You will find him at the train station. in Sekai Yuki. Don't worry about finding him, he will be very easy to spot. This note will disintegrate after reading.[/spoilername]

{Topic Enter INPC}

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo rushed to the gate, internally kicking himself for his soon to be tardiness. He had spent a little too much time on his outfit this morning, making sure it was pristine. He never knew when he would meet a lady he needed to impress. His blonde hair bounced as he ran, except for the small area near his right temple where he kept his hair clips. Tomo did an inventory check while he ran. Astrosigil? Check. Scroll and ink? Check. Fadora? Check. Tomo nodded to himself. Everything was with him that he needed, but with luck, he wouldn't need them at all. Since he was chosen for the mission and not his dear sister, Tomo had reason to believe that the mission was going to need charisma over brute strength.

Tomo could see the gate in the distance and a white haired figure along with it. Kichida Kazuhiko. That was the young man that would be tagging along for the mission. Tomo's senior, Tama had mentioned Kichida-san a few times, something about food and meetings, Tomo hadn't been paying too much attention. He did, however, know about the merchant empire that the Kichida's seemed to have. Kichida's mother was actually the one in charge of the clan at the moment, which Tomo had to admire. He had never met the woman in person, but he had marveled at her managing skills.

As Tomo approached the gate, he paused to reposition loose strands of hair and wipe his brow. When his image was back to perfection, he closed the gap between himself and Kichida-san. "I apologize profusely for my tardiness. I am Mochizuki Tomo, manager-in-training and rising idol of the Mochizuki Troupe, as well as your companion for this mission." Tomo gave a bow, not adding his usual flourish considering the seriousness at hand. He eyed the envelop in Kichida-san's hand and held out his palm. "Since I haven't been briefed on the mission yet, I can only deduce that the lovely envelop in your hand is for me. Might I look at it?" Tomo gave his senior a smile and hoped he wasn't being too informal with him. Tomo hated to offend people, especially his elders. But what he hated more was spending more time on missions than was necessary. They got in the way of performances and hobbies. With luck, the mission would go smoothly and efficiently, just how Tomo liked it.

WC: 404

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, this Tomo character was indeed different from his sister. This person was a boy right? Dressed like a boy anyway. Still, at least he was punctual. "Ahem, yes, these are your instructions," he said handing the envelope over to the genin, "You will be accompanying me on an official visit to one of our retired shinobi who lives in the area. Hopefully, we can convince her to return to active duty. As such you and I are headed to Sekai Yuki. Inside the envelope you'll find your ticket, we will be riding the train north." After he had finished speaking, Kazuhiko started walking out of the gates, down to the mountain station. As he passed by the ever-watchful gate guards, he showed them the mission documents that authorized both him and Mochizuki Tomo to leave and return to the village. Hopefully, he'll have realized that his mission is supposed to be more covert than mine, Kazuhiko thought to himself on the way down.

"Feel free to do what you like on the train ride, it will be a long ride."

[iNPC Topic Left/Village Left]

All you need to do now is simply post that you are leaving the village and intend to board the train! =D

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo took the envelope and bowed slightly. He listened to Kichida's explanation before opening his packet. A retired female shinobi huh...maybe I can practice my charms on an elder maiden. I haven't run across many of those. Tomo lifted the seal and took out a note. He read it carefully, letting his mind linger on the important parts. Thieving, deal with it efficiently, Tenshi at train station. Got it. As soon as Tomo said that in his head, the note disintegrated. He gave a slight pout. "Aw. I was going to doodle on that." Tomo lifted his head to find Kichida already heading out the gate. "Oi! Wait for me Kichida-san!" Tomo began to jog out the gate, making sure to give the gate guards a wink and a tip of his hat. Tomo fell in behind Kichida. He much preferred to follow his superiors during missions. It gave him time to create new songs and think of new creations to draw. Kichida told Tomo that he could do whatever he wanted on the train since it would take a while. Tomo thought out loud. "I wonder if they have karaoke on the train...I'm missing Mochizuki Karaoke Night because of this mission. Gotta keep up with the rest or they'll criticize me for sure."

WC: 214
[Topic left/Village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back