Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting to Know the Locals~[Free RP]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Osagi smiled the information he received from them both was quite interesting, intently listening to them both. It seemed Hakuren pursued knowledge, she would be easy to convince of the benefits under a Miroku members guidance. Ryuga would be tricky but so long as he believed he was following his heart it would be no hard task, knowledge hungered for more knowledge. While the thirst for power often grew to be insatiable. Those crimson eyes flashed as he spread that sly grin. "I see so we have a seeker of knowledge and one who would drift with the winds of destiny." he would say in a charming tone to them both giving a chuckle.

"You would benefit from the teaching of our clans allies and my Lord. Himself being a Demon of significant station, not to mention a commander of both the undead and demons. Oh I shouldn't leave out he is a Dark Sage...so I think the knowledge you seek and training could be provided. Should you accept my offer you know where to find me." his gaze moved to Ryuga as he finished speaking, now addressing the boy. "You'll find many elite shinobi of different strengths if you seek power you will find it among us, we encourage the pursuit of knowledge, power and combat prowess. But most importantly following ones heart, alright Ryuga & Hanabusa I expect to see you both within the next week. Find me at the Toraono Dojo if you're serious about training." he would say with a smile giving the boy and cat a small bow. Those crimson eyes held them both with an intense gaze.

"I look forward to seeing you both grow as shinobi. Until next time..." he would say turning away from them and walking off towards the Dojo. This had proven to be a productive day he had one student and possibly a second. Ryuga could be groomed into a fine warrior, Hakuren showed the potential to be a great spy. If given the opportunity he didn't doubt either of them could prove to be capable shinobi. Hakuren showed particular promise as a Spymaster, but for him to contemplate that he would need to thoroughly investigate her.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
It was fun rping feel free to stop me if you want ^-^ Pm me and let me know if you want me to start the next thread/s

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Well I better beheading home. It was a pleasure meeting you both.” And with that Hakuren ends the jutsu make the cat just a cat again. The feline meows at the boy before walking off. Hakuren’s pets usual had a keen sense of direction so this pet should be able to find its way home so she can use it again later.
[left topic]

Ryuga Hanabusa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuga was not quite sure if he was getting into more than he could handle, but he had a goal. And he would stop and nothing to reach that goal. His training would certainly be intense, but he was up for it. Ryuga listened as Osagi described Hakruen and Ryuga himself. It was accurate to Ryuga's knowledge. With so much to look forward to, Ryuga would study hard and learn all he could from his first lesson at the Academy. His mind was focused on training, and it would likely stay on that path for a while. Ryuga nodded eagerly when Osagi spoke of the dojo once more.

"I'll be there!"

And with that Ryuga waved to both Osagi and the cat he believed was still being controlled. He turned and jogged away from Osagi, going back home to prepare for his class in the Academy, as well as the one with Osagi.

OOC: [Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back