Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting used to my new home {free rp}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Starrk__ready_for_battle_by_nereidaia.jpg

Kane had thanked Kein and left him at the Raikage tower after swearing loyalty to the Raikage. What he would do now was completely up to him. He was now a full fledged shinobi of Kumogakure, of jounin rank at that. He wore his headband that was given to him around his right arm. The Jounin stood at almost six feet tall, being only a half an inch short of it. His dark brown hair was much longer than most people would like, going to about his shoulders.

He decided to wander around the village. He had stopped to a place renting out a small apartment which would cost him a few thousand yen a month, but it was secluded and not easily seen by other people; something Kane very much liked.

He walked through the square and came to the huge statue of Aion the dawn bringer. He wondered who this man really was, like deep down who he was as a person. Was he a stone cold killer? Did he kill with reasoning? Who was Aion....

Kane would stand there in wonder with his pockets in his fur coat over his body. Curiosity was settling over his battle, strategy thing mind.

"Aion the Dawnbringer.... who the hell is Aion?" His curiosity now getting the better of him. He really wanted to know who he was but he didnt want to go to the library.

The sun was straight up in the air, giving little to no shadows. Midday, such a fun time to just stand in the middle of the square. A fun day indeed, to stand in one spot and ponder on a subject everyone else around him knew.

mft 287

[topic entered]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gl9VR5s.jpg

Nari wandered around the Susukino District. The young red haired student stood barely at four feet and eight inches, a small size for her age, which was even deemed as old for a student.
She had already finished classes for today and decided to go for a walk, not really wanting to be home this soon in the day. She went around the district, going from shop to shop, seeing if her small allowance could buy anything, possibly she could buy some new clothes or at least some accessories.

She went from shop to shop, looking for the perfect thing to buy for herself, but alas the search quickly became boring and tiring, walking into all the shops and searching every part for it, for a funny trinket. In the end she quit her search and decided to just wonder around aimless through the district as something caught her nose, the sweet scent of sugar and chocolate, which quickly made her stomach growl, not the type of hungry growl, but more of a greedy growl. She turned to the bakery and walked in, leaving some minutes later with a bag filled with an assort of cookies, chocolate bread and honey bread.

She wandered into the Plaza, where the statue of one of the former Raikages, Aion the Dawnbringer, was built. She sat in one of the benches near the statue and ate her cookies. She saw a man come into the plaza and noticed his headband on his arm, recognizing him as a Kumo Shinobi, so she didn't payed much attention to him, until he spoke.

"Aion the Dawnbringer.... who the hell is Aion?" Hearing this almost made Nari drop her bag to the ground, who was this man, how was he a Kumo Shinobi and didn't know who Aion was.

MFT: 356

[Topic Entered]

Nari got up from the bench holding her bag of sweets with her and walked to the man, which dwarfed her.

"Aion was our great Raikage..He is with Raiden now." She said while taking a good look at the man's face. "You should know that." She said assuming he was actually a Kumo Shinobi.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He stood there for a little while until he heard footsteps coming towards his direction. Most people were walking around the area as if he was a disease because no one recognized him. He decided to ignore the footsteps until something happened. A little voice from a redheaded girl broke his concentration of personal wonder of the statue before him. The jounin looked down to her, and gave her a polite smile. No one knew who he was, why should Kane know who this representation statue of a person was.

He turned his complete attention to the little girl and spoke ” I’m not originally from around here little one. I just joined this village a few days ago. I’m originally from Kirigakure, the village of the hidden mist. Also where I’m from, it’s polite to introduce yourself to your fellow villagers. My name is Kane. What is yours?”

He kept a polite and sincere tone throughout it while reaching out a hand to shake hers. He wasn't trying to scare away the third person he had met from this village. A friend was a friend, no matter how big or small and Kane really needed a friend. Someone other than a creepy retired demonic ANBU captain and the Raikage. Though, if truth be told, they were more acquaintances than friends. Everybody needed someone.

He eyed the bag of sweets and asked "What kind of treats do you have there young one?" They smelled yummy.

(ooc: thanks for joining :))

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nari held a large round pink cookie in her hand as the man answered back to her. So he was new to the village and already a shinobi, Nari was amazed by it, he must be really strong. She nibbled on the cookie and hummed as the man spoke, taking in all of the information. So he was a new member of the village and a shinobi, it must mean it he doesn't know much about the village. Nari stopped eating the cookie and gave her answer.

"I'm Nari and I have some sweets." She said holding the back to the man offering him to take something out. "I have cookies, cake, sweet bread." Nari gave him a some time for him to take something and then continue. "You must be really strong, already a shinobi, why did you decided to join Kumogakure, are you liking it, do you have family here?"

And so the curiosity of the child came to life. "I'm still in the academy, studying to become a shinobi, like you. I don't mean like you exactly because I don't know you, I mean a shinobi because you are shinobi.." She said with a wide mouthed smile.

MFT:
WC:200

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So the little redhead did have a name after all. Nari, it was a very nice name, however this girl was... chatty. Ah well she was also young and from her speech, she seemed nervous. Then again, being a child and talking to a stranger that one just met, is all the cause for nervousness. But then again, it could just be excitement. Oh well, its not like Kane is gonna ask about it to her anyway.

The girls was very polite, even nice enough to ask if he wanted a sweet. Kane smiled and took a cookie from the bag and took a bite while listening to her talk. He swallowed the bite and responded to her. "I guess I'm fairly strong. I'm of Jounin rank here in Kumogakure. My family died in the great freeze at Kirigakure. And I do have to say, I do like the village so far. I plan on staying here permanently.

The girl then went on to talk about her being an academy and he gave a little chuckle at her speedy talk. "I know what you meant. On that note, what kind of Jutsu do you prefer? Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu or Puppet jutsu?" He was slightly curious. What kind of shinobi would this girl become?

I've personally been dipping my hands in the arts of puppetry. Its interesting to say the least, other than that I'm more attuned with Ninjutsu and Taijutsu than Genjutsu. He then paused and waited for her to respond.

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her questioning eventually stopped after the man, Kane, took a cookie from her bite before she finished and then he started talking, giving his respond and she listened to him, trying to calm herself, trying to behave in front of Kane, quickly pulling a cookie out of the bad and slowly eating as if forcing herself to keep her mouth closed as the man took his turn.

"I guess I'm fairly strong. I'm of Jounin rank here in Kumogakure. My family died in the great freeze at Kirigakure. And I do have to say, I do like the village so far. I plan on staying here permanently." So he was a survivor of the Kirigakure incident, not that Nari knew too much about it, just that something happened to Kirigakure and people had to leave, that was all she knew.

"Really sorry you lost your home, I hope you enjoy Kumogakure and name it your new home." She said with a smile while munching on the large cookie and let Kane speak. "I know what you meant. On that note, what kind of Jutsu do you prefer? Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu or Puppet jutsu?" That was a question it was hard for Nari to answer, she barely knew how to make one single jutsu, even less have a favorite.

"I..I don't know much about jutsu yet to have a favourite. I'm just still a student." She said as she extended the bag to the man again. "I'm no strong Jounin like you."

MFT
WC:258

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Things are definitely different here. My family did some pre-teaching before we started the academy. But then again, my family was an odd one. I had transformation mastered before I even entered the academy. good times... He reminisced thinking about the times he would use the jutsu to act as if he was a professor or a higher up and telling the other kids what to do. Small, meaningless, yet sometimes hilarious jokes. Good times indeed for the Jounin. It made him miss his home a bit. He wiped the saddened look off of his face as he listened to the girl. His polite smile returned and spoke "Just by your kindness you have already made me enjoy my time here in Kumogakure." It was true too. To see someone so young, yet be so kind was a refreshing feeling to the Jounin after living in a freezing over village and living out in a wilderness for a few years as well.

The next comment she made while extending the bag again offering more sweets was slightly funny yet eye opening. She was brand new to the academy. He had thought she had at least one or two classes under her belt. It made him wonder why families didn't give their children an advantage in the classroom. If their parents made it to genin, they would know the three basic jutsu. And then it dawned on him Her family might not be shinobi. Some families weren't some were traders, store owners and didn't control chakra. For some reason, this logic never dawned on him before now. So much for being a genius huh? He went to answer her comment. "One day you will be as strong as me, if not stronger. Each generation amazes the one before it. Just like I did with my father. His traitorous father to be exact, but there was no point in telling the girl that he was the one to kill his own father who fled from Kirigakure like a coward.

wc: 337
mft

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nari looked at the man as he mentioned his father, she wondered how is relation with his family was, her own relation with her family wasn't the best, it actually wasn't good at all, being almost forced to go to the academy, barely being around home just to avoid seeing anyone and get away from getting a beating without a reason, it was her life so far. "Yeah, I wish." She said with her head lowered, the smile slowly fading away from her face as the thought of her family brought the feeling of pain and bruises back, yet she tried to ignore it, she had been doing it good so far, she had to keep going, she couldn't show any weakness. "I wish I can become stronger." She took her hand to her arm and began to rub her forearm. "I know..its not hard but I am doing my best, but I feel like..it isn't enough."

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took in the air around me, it smelled like rain.. it always smells like rain. The usual overcast weather continued as I let out a sigh, think how pretty the botanical garden would be with the sun to brighten it up. I pulled my the edges of my jacket up towards my cheeks to block some of the wind, all this open space works like a damn wind tunnel. I left the path I was walking along and headed back towards the plaza, I didn't tell my mom where I was going... if I don't get home soon she is going to hang me by my toe nails.

I started at a brisk pace towards home mostly annoying the chatter that was bouncing around: I was never much of an eavesdropper. I came upon a pair, a smaller girl probably eleven or twelve and a man with his Kumo headband tied around his arm. I've never seen this guy around before, he looked old enough to be a jounin, weird I knew most of the jounin, definitely all of the Main or Medical Branch ones, maybe he's an ANBU. He isn't the type of guy that is easily forgotten, above average height with some of the longest hair he'd seen on a dude in a while. "I wish I can become stronger," the little girl rubbed her arm "I know..its not hard but I am doing my best, but I feel like..it isn't enough."

Perfect time to jump in. hey, sorry to intrude, I've been a Genin for awhile and I want to tell you it is enough- feel good about your training- but just remember you can always be doing more and someone else is doing more. I actually did want to reassure the kid that she'd do fine as a Shinobi, basically everyone will Kumo raises tons of great students: though I did hear of one Genin who tried going missing but ended up running into Kushin, poor kid he was dead before the fight started. I'm Ren, I turned to the man extending my hand as a greeting. ooh, are those sweets? I added spotting the bag in the girls arms.

[WC:371 MFT]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry guys... i'm having a bad writers block for this topic. My deepest appologies)

The jounin listened to the girl as she talked about hoping to one day get stronger. She was so insecure and unsure of herself. However, she was also just starting out. No guidance except the academy; which was all well and fine in the long run. But she didn't seem to have anybody she could relate to or look up to. "You are doing fine. Just keep at it. After time you will see results. For now just be patient."

Just as Kane was finishing his words, a genin by the name of Ren, came by and pretty much restated what the Jounin had said. Hopefully that would help the student and bolster her confidence. He looked to ren, shaking his hand "Kane, Jounin of Kumogakure." Now that introductions were out of the way. He looked to Ren and spoke "And what brings you out here young genin?" He waited for the genin to respond. Maybe he had an interesting story as well.

MFT
WC: 163

may5th-may11th

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back