Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ghost of the Past

Ghost Face

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has been a long time and I don't recall how to do this or where i should be posting. However, if someone remembers who I am please give me a hand. I couldn't remember my old password or email but had to create a new account.

I am Shinbatsu former Raikage of Cloud aka Seiichi Senichi, Mitsukai and many more names I could put ummm how do I get my character back and get started again.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Agility: 600 [+6 Speed Suit, and Speed Sandal]606
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600[+3 Speed Suit]
Chakra Control: 600
Bloodline: 252%
Power level: 3,852[+0 Bonus Stats] =
Stat Average: 587
AP: 12.0

Headgear [Upper]:
Headgear [Mid]:
Headgear [Lower]:
Armor 1: Â
Armor 2:
Hands: Â (Gloves, Unarmed Weapons, Bracer Type Weapons)
Feet: Â (Speed Sandals +3 Agility 10% movement speed)
Accessory 1: Â Blazing Spirit
Accessory 2: Â Blazing Spirit
Extra 1: Â Obsidian Muffler (75 HP, -50 Ice Damage)
Extra 2: Â (Misc, Village Forehead Protector)
Special: Â Backpack
Special: Belt Pouch
Special: Projectile Holster
Special: Headset
Special:Fuma Bari

Backpack Slot 1: Fuuma Shuriken x3
Back Pack Slot 2: Twilight Venom
Back Pack Slot 3:
Back Pack Slot 4:

Belt Pouch Slot 1: Senbon
Belt Pouch Slot 2: Searing Mist
Belt Pouch Slot 3: Black Lotus

Projectile Holster Slot 1: Kunai
Projectile Holster Slot 2: Ninja Wire

Item Slot 1: Â (Medical Rinse )
Item Slot 2: Â (Smoke Bomb )
Item Slot 3: Â (Explosive Note x5)

Ninjutsu
Body Switch Rank Mastered
Speed Boost Rank 1
Burst of Speed Rank 2
Grand Fireball Mastered
Storm Bolt Rank 2
Inner Earth Reflection Lure Rank 3
Third Eye Mastered
Wall of Spirits Rank Master Rank
Mud Clone Rank Mastered
Wind Devil Mastered
Transformation Rank 1
Body Bind Mastered
Pyscho Burgundy Mastered
Earth Slide River Rank 1
Mythical Dragon Fire Rank 1
Wind Walk Rank 1
Rain Dance Rank Master
Ice prison Master Rank
Dragon Fire Rank 1
Dragon Missile Master Rank
Thunder Fist Rank 1
Kage Bunshin Master Rank
Spontaneous Combustion Mastered
Flame Burst Rank 1
Slowed Perception: Mastered
Wall of Spirits: Mastered
Land Mine: Mastered
Stone Missile: Mastered
Sand Shower: Mastered
Overlords Wrath: Mastered
Shadow Dance: Mastered
Earth Spiker: Mastered
Sonic Blast: Mastered
Hidden Snake Hands Rank 1
Storm Seeker Rank 2
Birth of Tree's Master Rank
Quagmire Master Rank
Dust Wind Rank 1
Wind Barrier Master Rank
Wind Force Mastered Rank
Puppet Switch Master Rank
Body Animation Master Rank
Ice Wolf Blast Master Rank
Shadow Shuriken Replication Master Rank
Earth Sink In Master Rank
Ice Transmutation Master Rank
Serpent Charge Master Rank
Combination Transformation Master Rank

Genjutsu
Soul Eater Rank Mastered
Temple of Nirvana Rank 1
Hidden Mist Mastered
Precise Aim Mastered
Mist Clone Rank 1
Mist Servants Master Rank
Frozen Midnight Master
Tree Binding Rank 1
Vision of Hell Rank 1
Trauma Rank 1
Terror Master Rank
False Surroundings Rank 1
Night jutsu Master
Invisibility Rank 1
Verse of Darkness Mastered
Slowed Perception Master Rank
Curse of Leper Mastered
Mist of Deceit Master Rank

Taijutsu
Shadow Dance Rank 2
Delayed Shot Rank Mastered
Eye of the Tiger Rank
Take Aim Mastered
Windmill Triple Blade Master Rank
Anabolic Frenzy Rank Master

Abilities

Strategy

Information:prerequisites: Stat average of 20

Bonuses:
-Allows three Preparations, noted in your profile. Each Preparation can affect one item in your inventory.
-Can prepare up to three exploding notes (set on remote setting), these do not cost CP to charge.
-Can prepare up to three Seals.
-Can prepare one weapon (first strike done with weapon is .5 AP to draw and strike but at -1 accuracy)
-Can prepare one stack of projectiles or one weapon with poison (you must have both the projectiles/weapon and poison in your item slots).

Example:
Preparation 1: Exploding Note {Remote}
Preparation 2: Exploding Note {Remote}
Preparation 3: Simple Sword {Readied}

Cost: None, Constant Ability

Puppet Master The user is a total master of puppets. Their power is frightening beyond belief, and can control everything from conventional puppets to living humans. Also, due to their expert understanding, their puppets are deadlier and filled with more tricks.

Prerequisites: 300 Chakra Control, 300 Ninjutsu, Puppeteer Ability

Bonuses: The puppeteer can control Rank 10 puppets (not that there are Rank 10 puppets, but for the # of puppets to control rule). Puppets they own gain a +2 to Trap slots and Trap level, and a +1 to dodge and accuracy.

Insight II

Information This ability increases the players chances to see through opponents strategies and ups the 'auto dodge' to a 10% chance.

Bonuses: Players with this ability have a superior chance to 'see through' an opponents strategy and can recieve dodge/defense bonuses against some attacks. Also ups the auto evade to 10%, and the accuracy bonus to +2.

Quickdraw

Information:You are the fastest gun in the west. Whipping out shuriken, kunai, senbon, and even weapon drawing is alot quicker for you than anyone else. Rumor has it that a legendary shinobi, who's name is long forgotten, was capable of removing shuriken and tossing them without even 'moving' his hands.
Prerequisites: 25 Taijutsu, 60 Agility

Bonuses:

Drawing weapons does not use any AP.
You can throw a volley of light projectiles, or a single other projectile, or make a basic strike with a melee or ranged weapon, as a free action[0AP] once every other other round.

Note: Must have Bull's Strength in order to Quickdraw or free strike with a Heavy weapon

Defensive Technique.

Information:This ability allows you to defend more efficiently. With this ability you can reduce damage taken, block attacks, and tire your enemy out
Bonuses: When in 'defensive mode', the player receives -1 to accuracy per +1 to dodge instead of the normal +2 dodge -4 Accuracy defense penalty. The maximum amount of dodge for accuracy they may swap is 4.

The Way Of The Intercepting Fist

Information: A highly unothodox style of martial arts founded by a master martial artist, The Way of the Intercepting Fist (or Jeet Kune Do) is a style that does not use forms, stances, or kata. Instead, embracing the idea of "No way as way", they practitioners of The Way of the Intercepting Fist rely on three primary principles: efficiency of movement, fluidity, and in simplicity and directness of attacks. Embracing eclecticism openly, Jeet Kune Do is a style martial arts applicable to both unarmed combat and the use of melee weapons. Difficult to master, The Way of the Intercepting Fist is extremely effective and versatile.

Requirements: Agi: 200, Tai: 180, Defensive Technique

Effects:
5% auto-null-attack (Melee and taijutsu), +10% damage dealt, an additional +10% damage dealt if opponent is not defending, +10% damage taken when not defending and either +2 dodge/+1 acc or +1 dodge/ +2 acc.

Cost: Exhausts user at an above average rate normally. When in a defensive stance, exhausts user at an average rate. 1
False Surroundings False Surroundings Long description: A jutsu that creates an illusion that changes the surroundings to something else. The illusions disperses as soon as the target touches the fake illusion�s environment and surroundings.

Training
Agility 600
Nin 600
Gen 600
Tai 600
Stamina 600

Dojo
1. Defensive Technique
2. Way of the Intercepting Fist
3. Strategy
4. Insight I -> Insight II
5. Quickdraw
6. Puppeteer -> Puppet Master

Ghost Face

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm filling out the rebirth form can someone tell me the last name of the character I had and his IC Rank. I don't remember if it was Seiichi Senichi or Kusanagi Gundan and the last know whereabouts.

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok, looks like you end up with:

-186,362 Yen
-275 ASP
-49 Masteries

You may exchange those ASP for Yen using these ratios:

50 Points: 10,000 Yen
75 Points: 15,000 Yen
100 Points: 20,000 Yen