Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gird Her Loins with Strength[Requesting Exit]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I've waited a while and I really want a contract. So I am creating this short post to get out of here.

Shindou has made it to the gates and was ready to prepare for take off. The mission he was on was extremely important and he hoped his allies would make it to the gates soon. There was something else about this mission that he wanted to find out. As Shindou was approaching the gates he had his temporary passport out for the mission and his other required paper work. Hello, my friend can someone let me out.

Shindou didn't know the gate watchers personally but he knew the process already. He had his passport and paperwork at hand and was ready to leave.

topic/village left once approved

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OkaMiriavatar-1.jpg

Oka Miri iNPC​

Miri was watching the birds flap their wings in the sky. It was another dull day standing at the gates... letting people through... she really did hate this job. It was a thankless one after all. But somebody's gotta do it.

Hello, my friend can someone let me out.

Miri looked at the man who was about her age. Silently taking his passport she looked at him and the picture on it as well. Yup. It was him. Just like all of the other people who came through the gate. It was always them. No one was rush to leave, no one had any issue with higher authority. It was... dull... being a gate guard.

"Travel safely, and don't forget to report in when you return," she said, handing his passport back to him."

It was indeed another boring, thankless job.

[Topic Entered/left]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu was finally prepared to leave the village having gathered the necessary supplies and equipment to be away from home for a prolonged period. He had his temporary passport for the mission and was basically ready to leave now. Shindou had finished preparing ahead of both Ayumu and Moro and had decided to head out a little earlier that day. They would all meet up at Kelmura using their radio equipment to touch base once there. On the way to the gates, Ayumu reached in to his backpack and pulled out his headset. Setting the dial to the appropriate radio frequency, he decided to call ahead. "This is Kogami Ayumu, I'm about to head out for a mission," he said in to his mic. They would have already received notice about the mission so they would know to allow the trio out. "Has Tagiushi Moro passed through yet?" he added, the main purpose of calling ahead. He received a negative response. "I'll be there in a moment, he'll be leaving later" he informed them before continuing on to the gate.

Arriving at the gate, he picked a spot and sat down for a moment, putting his backpack in front of him. He began to sift through the contents making a mental checklist to be sure one last time that he had everything he needed to take. Once he was fairly sure he couldn't possibly need anything else, he stood and put the backpack back over his shoulder. He approached the gates and stopped, waiting for a guard to look at his passport. Once one arrived, he would readily hand over the passport over for review so he could be on his way.

[Requesting Exit]
[OoC: I'm going to use this thread to exit as well, just to keep things neat.]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Allo, Koutamon!" greeted Sei cheerfully, waving at the boy and referring to him with the pet-name that more and more women in the village were now using for him. How this title had come to pass, no one really knew, but after his clumsy wooing of one Dr. Aksuko Katzumi had become known (for a large shinobi village, it sure had a small-town mentality), everyone had suddenly decided that his cluelessness was rather moe. "Comment ca va? Ah, I see vous avez une mission! Kelmura is so nice to be around zis season! I was going to go zere, but ze Capitan Ishikawa, he is how you say, such a stick in ze mud! He is having all of us do zis tres ridicule 'sensitivity training!' He even said our vacations are canceled until le further notice! Je le deteste!" she whined, handing Ayumu's papers back to him.

"Ah, on ne peut rien y faire*. Say bonjour to Haruka and Eru pour moi! Zey also left for Kelmura a few days ago. Remind Haruka she is to buy me some more Lancome cream! She made a promise!"

[Exit granted]
* said:
Translation: It can't be helped.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu was greeted by a voice more cheerful by several orders of magnitude than he had expected to hear at the gates. He looked up to see Sei, who had addressed him by this bizarre nickname he had been hearing lately for no discernible reason he was aware of. As he handed his passport over, she began speaking in that language that, as far as Ayumu knew, was completely made up. Still, for some reason he always got the jist of what she was saying, at least enough to respond. Her description of Kelmura was much different than Rin's. 'Shithole, I believe, was the term she used,' he thought, wondering which description was accurate. Maybe it was an ugly city with nice weather. She went on to describe some awful training she was apparently being put through with some other shinobi.

"Ah, you have my condolences, that sounds truly terrible. I believe I would fail at that particular training," he said, accepting his passport back and slipping it in to a belt pouch. She then told him that apparently both Eru and Haruka had already gone to Kelmura ahead of the rest of the group. It was a mostly pleasant surprise to hear that they would be meeting up there. He hadn't seen them in a while due to missions. He was also tasked with reminding Haruka to pick up some Lancome cream, whatever that was. He guessed it was some kind of food.

"Sure, I'll tell them you said hello. Maybe I'll get some Lancome cream too, it's always so delicious!" he responded, having no idea what he was actually saying. "Well, anyway, keep an eye out for Moro. He should be here soon. Bye!" he said, giving a wave as he passed through the gates to proceed on his mission.

[Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back