Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes[Private/itami]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Yamazaki mansion, the massive structure that housed just a few people sat rather still and silent but a beautiful voice could be heard within, singing a rather odd song. It was Chizuru, having come home from school. She was happily singing in the living room dressed in an all black serafuku. Her legs were adorned with matching black thigh high stockings so just a bit of skin showed between her legs and the bottom of her skirt. Chizuru’s hair was tied in braided pig tails and held in place with black cat hair clips. At current the adorable one was seemingly working on one of the house puppet maids giving her a bit of a tune-up, making sure all her parts were oil and cleaned. As she worked she sang.

“Innovate…redesign! Recreates what’s in your mind. It isn’t fate, you decide. Only you can cross that line. Innovate, redefine…changing what will come in time. Make or break, redesign…what it takes, you will find!”

She’d sing the lyrics and hum every now and then as she worked on the puppet maid, A-ko, whilst the other two B-ko and C-ko went about their daily business with their jerky movements.
39f8710f8ed432560cc5389636ddb741_zpsdedcd1f8.png

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes[Private/it

Itami, who was on one of her sake-runs again, was in the kitchen, pouring a glass on the rocks as she rubbed her temples quietly. As of late, she had been stressed out from nightmares, Ikkadan, and work. It was driving her through the wall with worries, and she had resorted to drinking more than she should be.

Dressed in a blue house kimono, Itami threw back the sake, swallowing hard and sighing as she rubbed her eyes slowly. Licking her blood-red lips as she shook out her raven black hair in the warm air of the house. A maid passing by her to take her cup and wash it out to put it back where it belonged.

Singing?

A voice, a pretty, young, voice, sang sweetly through the silent house, causing Itami to raise her eyebrows in surprise. Moving in her ghostly-silence, she peeked her head out into the livingroom and made her way across the foyer to enter it. Chizuru working in that adorable manner she always did.

"Well, you're father talks about you a lot," Itami said, announcing her presence. "But he never told me you had such a voice."

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru eeps when Itami speaks up. Chizuru was used to being home alone around this time but had forgotten about the latest house guest, let alone the fact that the woman was home. She’d put her tools down and rise up to her feet so she could turn and look over at Itami. A-ko was mostly put back together, but her arms were not yet connected. It could wait for now though. Chizuru opens her mouth to say something but stands there stunned, unable to form a sentence for some time. The reason for her locking up was the stunning beauty before her. It was no wander her father liked her so much. Itami was drop dead gorgeous to begin with and that kimono she was wearing just enhanced her looks beyond belief. Chizuru loved beautiful things, and she loved beautiful outfits.
“B-beautiful…”

Chizuru’s voice was so soft when she whispered that simple word but it spoke volumes on what she was thinking and what she couldn’t get herself to fully state.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Of all the reactions Itami expected, staring was no one of them. The young girl stood before her with wide eyes and staring blankly at the giant of a woman who folded her hands awkwardly. She toyed with her dainty fingers as Chizuru stopped what she was doing, turning towards her as her mouth opened, as though she would speak. No words came out. Was there something on her face? Had she begun to rot again? Itami moved her hand nervously to her cheek to check, but the whisper stopped her.

Such a compliment wasn't new. No, Iori had said it many times before to her. But this time, it felt different. It was the way she said it. The way she seemed at a loss for words, while Iori always knew what to say. This time, she was truly stunned by her--and that was the best compliment anyone could give the awkward woman. She had lived her life questioning her looks and who she was. Here, a child as innocent as the air they breathed, caused her cheeks to flare up in the warm pink of the Sakura trees. Moving towards the little girl, she crouched down to her level, her hands placing upon her cheeks, had she let her. Itami's emerald eyes shaking with tears of joy as she smiled, "Thank you, Chiisana Hime-Sama."
[OOC: Translation: Chiisana Hime-Sama~ Little Princess.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru may not have been used to all the various honorifics but the one that Itami used for her was one she knew quite well and to hear it come from the mouth of such a gorgeous woman made Chizuru so happy. It would only sound better if it came from the mouth of Iori himself. Of course Chi-chan had let Itami touch her. Despite having knowledge of the woman’s past transgressions, Chizuru didn’t have a reason to hate or shy away from Itami. If Iori liked her and trusted her enough to let her continue living at the mansion then Chizuru was going to treat her like family. The less crazy and exotic members of the family, anyway. It took some time, but the dark haired girl finally gets over the initial shock of getting a look at Itami in that kimono and she’d speak up normally.

“Milady Itami, it is so good to see you. I have to admit you surprised me and then stunned me with your incredibly looks. How are you feeling today? Can I get you anything to drink or to eat?”

Despite the fact that they had three automated maid puppets, Chizuru fancied herself a servant of the mansion and always took any opportunity she could to serve guest and members of the house. She was still blushing heavily, the thought of that impressive sounding honorific added to her name was just lovely.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The young girl seemed to find her voice somewhere in the rough as she finally spoke to her. Her compliment giving Itami the slightest bashful response. Her eyes dropping for a moment as she stayed at her level. Chizuru becoming a hostess almost instantly, as Itami raised an eyebrow. She lived in the house, and yet, Chizuru still treated her like royalty. Smiling, with a humored smirk on her face, Itami took a moment to embrace her beautiful girlhood.

It had been a long time since Itami had been able to express true femininity, and bring out the inner child she had always so longed to be. Her eyes looking into a young girl who had the same problem. That was something Chizuru and Itami had in common--they were forced to grow up beyond their years and become the mature Queens before being the playful princesses. "Would you care to have a tea-party with me?" Itami asked, an embarrassed smile crossing her face as she thought about it. "Maybe bring a few friends," She suggested, considering her toys and animals she had.

It was hard for Itami to even ask this. After all, Chizuru was so mature that asking her way like asking a twenty year old woman if she wanted to squeeze her butt into tiny plastic chairs and drink out of puny glass cups. But at the same time, Itami yearned deep inside for this. For her beautiful childhood.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Despite the fact that Itami had lived with them, Chizuru honestly did not know much about Itami save for what her father told her, but second hand information was never sufficient enough compared to good old fashioned bonding. When Itami makes the suggestion, Chizuru was blown away. It was unexpected and yet a most excellent idea. Chizuru truly did enjoy the simpler moments in life when she could just relax, have fun and just be a little girl.

“I would love to, Milady. Please come up to my room in about five minutes. No no make it ten. I will need to get dressed in the proper clothes and make sure everything is perfectly set up.”

Chizuru was so excited by this notion that she was sure she was going to screw something up in the process of set up, but she kept going over it in her head as she dashes off and up the stairs to her room. She stops and turns back to look over at Itami, for the first time seeing her as more than just that beautiful woman that made her daddy happy.

“Th-thank you Lady Itami.”

Those words were accompanied by an incredibly graceful curtsey, a movement no doubt practiced to perfection, before she’d dash up the stairs so she could set up the party unless stopped.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A real darling, she was. Adorable, polite, well taught. Iori raised quite the children! Itami watched her run up the stairs, giving her the lightest smile as she moved stopped to look at her--thanking her. "No no, thank you, Chiisana Hime-Sama." She'd compliment her again before the red-faced girl would skip off. Itami would slowly stand, brushing her legs off as she took a moment to think about the young girl. Beautiful, exquisite, young, fresh, smart...

Itami smiled to herself as she put away her glass in the kitchen, watching the clock carefully as she snapped back the parts of A-Ko that Chizuru had left in her excitement. Smiling as she patted the maid on the head and brushed a lock of her hair back behind her ear. Her rosey lips curling up into a smile as she mused to herself about the whole idea before she moved upstairs to her room where she would change into something 'more appropriate'.

Leaving her hair down in the raven-black waves, Itami would slip on a simple white dress that flowed down to her knees. it was ruffled in a handkerchief style at the bottom, and had a stain purple ribbon around the waist. Short sleeved, and a modest collar, she'd analyze herself in the mirror, twirling a bit. Checking the clock, she'd turn and move down the hall into Chizuru's room--

Where she had never been before, now that she thought about it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru had left the door opened so Itami could step inside. Chizuru’s room was rather normal looking. The colors of the drapes and carpets were a combination of black, purple, and white and it was clear that she loved roses since everything from her curtains to her bed sheets to the carpets had some manner of rose based pattern upon it. Her dresser was massive and had a vanity mirror to accompany it. The bed may have been the oddest thing about the room. It was large, but one might take note that it was actually in the shape of a coffin…in fact it pretty much was a coffin save for the fact that it couldn’t actually close.

Chizuru had the tea party set up and thankfully she wouldn’t have to worry about sitting in a small plastic chair. Chizuru, after all, had many a tea party with her father, whom was quite tall himself so Chizuru actually used a real table and tea set for that matter. More curious may have been the fact that the tea was already brewed and simply needed to be poured into the individual cups. One could assume that the darling gothic girl had already has some team brewing to begin with. There were four places at the table, one for Chizuru, one for Itami, and one for a large sized (about 3.5 feet) plushie version of Iori, complete with trade-mark smile with his sharp teeth. The last spot was empty as she only had the one stuffed toy.

“Welcome Lady Itami, please take a seat. There are strawberry, and blueberry flavored scones. The tea is a blend from my great grandmother. I do hope you enjoy the flavor.”

Chizuru had changed into her formal maid outfit with the lovely cat-ear headband. Chizuru bows before she’d usher Itami inside and show her to her seat.
793fcd578b84e0eb1a26d56c77d7643d.jpg

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The room was beautiful, and strangely gothic. Ironically, the woman's room mimicked the same tone. Her room was blood-red, with black and dark oak. Itami moved in slowly, her eyes watching the girl carefully as she moved aside for her to join her. Moving slowly, the young girl sat down, waving to the plush toy. It was a bit of a sad sight to see. Why did she need a plush of her father? Was he not around enough for her? Itami turned her eyes back to the young girl, "Absolutely beautiful." She complimented as she brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and reached for a scone that she'd take a piece off of and nibble.

"And who made these delicious things?" She'd exclaim, approving. "And who is our other guest here?" She'd ask, looking to the little stuffed animal, and waving with a bright smile. "Such a lovely set up, Chiisana Hime-Sama!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“The scones were baked by myself. Another recipe of my late grandmother.”

Chizuru beams with pride, always one to be proud of her own accomplishments as well as the fact that she was using things handed down from a previous generation of her family. Chizuru was all smiles, and quite honestly how could she not be when in the presence of such a pretty lady whom wanted a tea party?

“This is…uhm, well…”

She’d begin to blush heavily as she begins to explain the existence of her plushie.

“Daddy. But he is in plushie form, as you can see. I wanted to make a stuffed animal for myself and was going to make a cat, but then I realized I should make something that I truly loved with all my heart, so I made one of daddy! I’m working on one that looks like my mother so he’s not lonely, but now I’m beginning to wonder if it would make more sense if I made her look like…you, Lady Itami.”

The way she said that last part came off as rather creepy, but it wasn’t her intent…she meant it as a compliment, and of course to point out the fact that it would make more sense being as Iori and Itami were a couple of some kind. Either way, Chizuru begins pouring some tea for the both of them and points to the bowls of creamer, milk, honey, and sugar.

“Help yourself.”

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The young girl was talented, and seemed to learn well. Not to mention she was fast. Perhaps she had been preparing these earlier, and Itami was just oblivious? Maybe she had planned on doing this without Itami in the first place. Giving her a sweet smile, she took another bite into the warm, melty, and sweet scone, nodding in approval once more. "Absolutely delicious. Here, have one!" She would invite, handing her one with a bright smile.

The young girls face turned a bright red, Itami tipping her head in confusion as she watched her. Her sentence touching to her heart as Itami gave a warmed smile as she nodded in appreciation. "It's good to love your Daddy." She'd say as she played with her fingers slowly in her lap. Itami had always been rather ill-fated with her parents--especially after the reconstructions.

"M-Me?" Itami stammered, half flattered, half surprised. "W-Why, Chiisana Hime-Sama!" Her smile grew happily, "That is so sweet!" It was weird to think Iori and Itami would even last. Sure, they were together, and he understood her from the inside out. He accepted her, even in her darkest part of her mind. Itami wondered, if maybe, he even loved her. Or rather, did she love him?

She most certainly did.

"Thank you," She'd add, putting a teaspoon of honey and creamer into her tea, stirring it round and round as her eyes stared down into the cup. "Chizuru," She'd ask out of the blue, hesitantly, "Would it be wrong if I asked you about your mother? Do you remember her?" She'd ask, unaware of what happened to the woman, or anything of what she was like.

Would Itami have to compete with his dead wife?

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru was well aware of how great her scones tasted, but that wouldn’t stop her from trying one. She’d nibble at it right from Itami’s fingers, assuming that was what the woman had wanted her to do.

“Nyaaah, so good!”

She’d exclaim and go as far as imitating a cat pawing gently at Itami.

Chizuru had no idea if Iori and Itami would be together forever or if something terrible would split them up. She was well aware that life could throw rocks at you when you least expect it. Considering the fact that Chizuru herself was actually quite dead at one point in her life, a most tragic accident that left her without her mother. This was the biggest secret she held from the world, the story of her rebirth, the day she lost her mother and the weeks following in which her father sacrificed so much to give Chizuru a second chance at life.

“Oh, you may ask anything you would like to about my mother. If it’s something I cannot answer though you may have to ask my father instead.”

She had no problem speaking about her mother that much was clear. She had no problem with Iori moving on with his life. Hell somewhere deep down inside, she wanted Itami and Iori to be together, to get married and to love one another so she could have someone to call mother. That void in Yoshina’s heart had never been filled and deep down she longed for someone to do so. She had even thought of trying to bring her mother back from the great beyond on more than one occasion but the task was far too monumental and risky.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru seemed quite willing to share her story about her mother, without much hesitation even. Itami smiled, taking a sip of her tea as she tasted its hot breath. Licking her lips as her cold eyes lay steady on her for a moment as she tried to think of the most appropriate was to ask the young girl. Itami herself had never had much of a mother--and quite often she found herself curious as to what her mother looked like. What was a mother supposed to look like? Itami had never seen one--and she had never met one with her newfound sight. Contemplating the question, Itami was certain mothers had to be soft. They had to be soft to touch, and resemble the color white. They had to have a gentle smile and a sweet smile. Certainly that's what a mother was. But despite this, Itami did not find herself worthy of being a mother. Sure, she was soft and sweet, and had a gentle touch--but what made her any less than a mother? Mothers had to have something she was missing.

"What made your mother...a mother?'

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“What makes any mother a mother? She had a daughter…me.”

It was almost frightening how quickly Chizuru answered that question, it was almost as if she was waiting for Itami to ask it, but there was no way she could have known she would. The girl was just showing off that impressive brain processing power of hers.

“Allow me to elaborate, however. She was a mother, yes, but she was a good mother and there in lies the true beauty of it all. Any woman can be a mother, but to be a good mother, you have to be strong yet soft, you have to be caring, yet stern. My mother was a wonderful woman, she was well liked by both sides of the family, and she treated me just as well as my father does. She taught me all that I needed to know and was always there for me when possible. Was she perfect? No. There is no such thing as a perfect person…we are all flawed in some way or another but then that is the beauty of living and meeting new people, is it not?”

Chizuru giggles and blushes as she moves to her side of the table and sits down so she could sip at her tea.

“Sorry, I did not meant to ramble on. Was there something else you wished to know about my mother? By the way you asked your question, I have come to two possible solutions. One you were not raised knowing your mother, or two, you did not get to spend a lot of time getting to know her…if you do not mind me asking, what brought you to ask that question?”

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The young child was beautiful and pure in her own way. Her mind was quick, sharp, and bright. She was nothing short of a miracle, and Iori was certainly the perfect father for her. A little father-daughter team of medics and inventors. The perfect pair of scientists who had an unbreakable relationship that Itami, herself, would never accomplish. It was a sickening feeling, to think that she would never achieve this status of "motherhood" that Chizuru explained so flawlessly. To be soft, caring, stern, and strong all at the same time? How was she supposed to show gentleness, while enforcing discipline? How was she to show love while enforcing power? It was a struggle, no doubt, and certainly not a job for just anyone. Maybe, it simply wasn't a job for Itami. Perhaps, she wasn't cut out for such tremendous work. She was almost twenty-three, and pretty far in her relationship with Chizuru's father, and that was farther than she thought she'd ever get in life.

Maybe there was hope.

Chizuru sat across from her, Itami patting the stuffed-plushie of Iori on the head as she smiled at him then to Chi. "No no, not rambling. Thank you. I don't need to know more." She'd say, but Chizuru wasn't done with her. Itami was caught off guard by her sentence--because it wasn't one or two. It was both. She grew up distantly from her mother, and never knew her at all. She had no intent of learning about her either. "Actually," Itami would say, "I just wanted to know if I was cut out for it..." Perhaps that was inappropriate for Itami to say to her beloveds' daughter. Was it wrong to suggest that maybe she wanted to start--or rather continue--a family with him? Oh, she was rushing!

"But...that won't be for awhile." She reassured, her cheeks tinting red.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

That smile that spread across Chizuru’s face was both a bit creepy and rather cute. She’d begin blushing heavily at Itami’s words. She wanted to know if she was cut out for mother hood. Chizuru would love to have a mother figure in her life. Sure, Iori was doing a fantastic job raising Chizuru on her own, but there was always that void there that only a mother could fill, a nice little family of a mother a father and their daughter was always something Chizuru enjoyed to think about and more importantly, Chizuru wanted to get along with Itami because Iori was so happy with her. Sure there was a slight bit of jealousy within Chizuru since it meant that Iori would be spending time with another that wasn’t her, but she was far too smart to let such a notion spiral out of control and dictate her actions. IT wasn’t like she was with her father 24/7 anyway. Chizuru didn’t have a lot of friends, but the few she did have, she enjoyed spending time with when she could, and as far as she was concerned, it was the same with Iori and Itami. There was a time and place for everything, right?

“Do not worry too much about what I said, Milady Itami. No one is perfect. My mother, was a great woman, but even she made mistakes along the way. It is inevitable. You will not know if you are cut out for it until you try it. Here you are, establishing some manner of rapport with me which is a great start. I am just happy knowing that such a pretty woman has any interest in myself as well as my father. I’m happy to see that he is capable and able to move on. I will never forget my mother, but even I have to move on. I cannot wallow in the past. So when you feel that you are ready, I shall be waiting for you.”

She could feel her heart begin to thump faster in her heart. Despite how calm she may have looked and sounded, she was a nervous wreck right now.

“Oh my…that was much more difficult to admit than I initially assumed it would be. I-I hope I didn’t speak out of line any.”

A sip of tea to help calm her nerves was definitely in order.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back