Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going for it [Force Entering]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Despite having been in Tea country, Kasen could feel the shockwaves of an earthquake from there. The oceans were unsettled. She had helped the villagers all she could, but it was important she head back and see what was happening. Everything felt...different. Many people seemed to be fleeing. Kasen hurries towards the gates, hoping someone was around to let her pass as well as get a better idea of what was going on. She had fished through her pockets, her hands fumbling for her passport. She dropped it in the sand in her rush. "Seriously?" Kasen quickly snatched it up before it got lost in the sands forever.

Kasen waited for a small duration of the time. She thought of Kaen and Riyota, hoping they were safe. She really needed to stop leaving the country. Bad things always seemed to happen when she left. Kasen signed. "Hello! I'm a mednin of the village returning from a mission! Can someone approve my entry?" Kasen continued to wait around but it appeared that in all the panic, perhaps nobody was here to actually patrol the gates. She couldn't wait any longer. Normally the woman was quite calm and collected, but the anxiety and anticipation kept eating at her. Kasen quickly looked around her one final time to see if anyone was present. "Oh screw it." With that, the blue haired woman started to make a dash through the gates. Hopefully if someone did turn up, he wouldn't be in too much trouble.

[Force Entering - Time to Enter 1 hour (60 minutes)]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering as NPC: "Usagi" - ANBU
tumblr_nadobi5cR91smmq2po1_500.gif

The small-framed woman would appear before the blue-haired woman. The current climate within this landscape was one of tension and confusion, and while Usagi understood that, she was also wrestling with something else internally. Being a member of Tenken's, the original Tenken, personal unit, being selected by the Sennin Roku in his ANBU alias form, she knew more intimately the details connected to the night of the Great Quake. She did not need to see any further proof, she knew what her leader had gone to do and she knew his absence following that night only meant the worst. She was never one for talking, always keeping her words short, so it might not have been too drastic of a change, but even minutely... her shortness in words seemed to have only gotten shorter.

"Stop..."

She would then raise her right hand up and hold her left hand out.

"Papers?..."

The head wearing the crudely drawn bunny mask would cock to the side before uttering the next... let's call it a question.

"...the rush?..."

And that would be it for Usagi. She would now wait for this person, to hopefully, clear up why they were essentially sneaking into the village.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before she had even gotten a couple feet past the gates, Kasen found herself coming to a screeching halt, so fast that the sand underneath her feet shifted and caused her to fall backwards harshly onto the sand. "Oof"<i></i> Despite sand being such a refined, albeit soft, resource, the thwack that her body made when it hit the ground was still quite hard. She raised her hand and rubbed the back of her head where it had hit before looking up at the person that had stepped in front of her. She couldn't distinguish any features of the other beyond that the figure appeared to be feminine and it adorned the mask of a rabbit. Kasen took a moment to gather herself before she finally processed what the person had asked for.

Sitting awkwardly on the sand, Kasen poked her two index fingers together sheepishly as she blushed. "Uh, yes, the...rush...sorry...I'm just worried about finding my brother. Something doesn't feel right."<i></i> The other woman seemed to stare back at her...or well the mask did? Kasen wasn't used to dealing with the authority in the village. In fact, she was barely used to dealing with the locals of the village. Kasen's eyes grew wide as she looked down at the sand beneath her. "My passport!"<i></i> For the second time in less than 5 minutes, her passport had fallen into the sand. The blue haired woman felt around the sand, throwing it every which way hoping to find where the blasted thing fell. Finally, a bit of the paperwork unveiled itself, enough for her to grasp it. "Haha! Found it!"<i></i> Kasen realized how this must look to the other person. She at least had enough humility to look embarrassed as she extended it towards her. "Sorry...won't happen again..."<i></i>

[OOC: Roku whyyyy]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering as NPC: "Usagi" - ANBU
tumblr_nadobi5cR91smmq2po1_500.gif

She would watch the theatrics of the blue-haired woman. The stumbling, the bumbling, the speech pattern, all of it pointed to one thing; she wasn't lying. She was legitimately panicked and not merely because she was caught. So there was not much more to drill her on, especially after taking the passport from her and verifying that not only was she a member of the village but that she had also exited the village in a legitimate fashion. She would mark within the passport acknowledging the date of her return. All of this would be standard practice, but one comment would not only weigh on Usagi, but would linger with her for a moment as she continued through her routine. It finally reached a point that she could no longer shake.

"...your brother..."

She would had the passport back to the blue-haired woman and offer another hand to help lift her up off the ground.

"...do not lose sight of the things precious to you... otherwise they might not ever return... it is a dangerous time we are in..."

Outside of conversations with Roku/Tenken and her other squad members, this was probably the most she had spoken in a single burst for as long as she could remember. Since before she was 'broken'. She always wished she could have said more to Roku/Tenken, she wished for a moment she had not been conditioned the way she had been, that maybe in some life she would have met the man who would become Sennin before all of her past, so she could have actually been able to articulate what she truly felt. This, however, would be the best she would get.

"welcome back..."

She would lazily wave to the female before turning her back and disappearing from the scene.

OOC - Topic Left Unless Stopped
Kasen Granted Entry

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the figure looked over her documentation, Kasen was filled with more anxiety and nervousness. Despite everything being legitimate, she still feared what might happen should this escalate. She was already in a bit of trouble for having essentially "disappeared" for 5 years. That wasn't even entirely her fault, but how could she possibly use the excuse "Sorry, my giant shark monster spirit wanted has a vengeful streak and hijacked my body". She was sure that would go over just so well. Finally, the other woman handed her the documentation back. Kasen took the offered hand and started to thank the other woman, but not before the woman said something that sent chills through Kasen, sending her panic even higher. A dangerous time? What did she mean? Kasen continued to view the chaos and fear upon some of the faces that were trying to exit the village. She needed to be with Kaen, lest they become separated again. Kasen couldn't go through that again. They had spent so long apart, so much pain, so much anger that was reflected inward. Kasen gave the figure a firm nod of understanding. "I will hold that which is most precious closest to me. Thanks you for all your assistance."<i></i> As the other woman waved her in, Kasen once more took off at a quick sprint. Though, perhaps this time her sprint was a bit more coordinated. Things were not as they seemed, and Kasen was starting to fear the worst.

[Topic Left. Village Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back