Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For those of you who already know and sent me and my family your prayers, I thank you. For those of you who don’t know last month I was involved in an incident on high way 285 headed to highway 85 which resulted in the hospitalization of one of my children and due to severity of her injuries she passed on a few days later. We were hit by a driver who had been consuming alcohol. Whether or not he was drunk, I don’t know but I can say that for the rest of my life I’m going to just outright despise anyone who has the audacity to drive while under the influence of any kind of narcotic or alcoholic beverage. My resentment towards alcohol in general at the moment has made it difficult for me to talk too many of my friends here on the site just because I know of some of their personal habits

I really have no words to describe the pain of losing one of your children and having to tell the other that his sister won’t be coming home from the hospital. All I can say is that I have been sick to my stomach. I’ve had no energy to even get out of bed, to work, or to even eat. Depression has pretty much all but consumed me and for majority of the time these past few weeks I’ve not managed to stop crying for more than a few minutes at a time.

For right now I just can’t do this and to those of you who sent me messages text or e-mails I’m sorry I’ve not been replying but really I just need time to myself. I’ll eventually get back to you but for now this site is no use to me because out of raw emotion something might set me off and I just don't want to do that to any of you because I know most of you are good people. I might come back when I think I can handle it

For now i'm going inactive

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manami, I think I speak for everyone in Cloud and on the site when I say we are truly sorry for what happened. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You will always be welcome here.

[Locking thread for the sake of the writer. Removing from usergroup until further notice.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back