Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going on Patrol [Solo Anbu Mission - Modded]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Remained completely silent as he sat calmly in the equipment locker where his Anbu gear was stored, In the dim light of the room very little was left to chance as one could only gather their thoughts and calm their bodies for the tasks ahead. His nerves were indeed high as today was his first official patrol mission and while he waited for the briefing and other instructions, Kanki stared blankly at his uniform and equipment. Unlike guardian, Anbu typically wore a standard set of equipment such as masks, guards, light torso armor and a cloak all of which he had neatly placed in his assigned locker along with some personal effects. Still sitting, Kanki removed his ordinary clothing until he remained dress in a black body suit that covered up to his shin and forearm before using a roll of bandages to cover up the remaining visible skin. Fitting individual pieces of his equipment on to ensure tightness it only took a few minutes or so, he would forgo the cloak.

Equipping a small tanto to his back and a featureless, colorless mask upon his face he would stand up fully before closing his locker once again. While he walked towards the briefing room, Kanki casually attached two belt pouches to the back of his waistline as one was always taught to be prepared in any situation. Once there he would wait for his instructions and hopefully his mission would go smoothly.

"There is always the possibility of complications though.....troublesome"

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A letter appeared on the desk of one Nakisomu Tanzoshi. He was an ANBU of the devision, but he was a lazy warrior and he knew it. He loved his job, but hated the idea of actually having to participate. Couldn't people maybe, I don't know, not cause problems? Yeesh. Tanzoshi looked up from his desk and saw one of the new AiTs. He laid his head on his fist and waved. "Oi, Oi, you're hear for your orders, ye? Boss-lady told me I'm supposed to assist you if you have questions or need help. At least, I think that's what she said. I have the worst attention span...I go by Hips." Tanzo stood, cracking his back as he stood. The man had short, brown spikey hair, and looked no older than maybe seventeen. He scratched at the peach fuzz on his face before grabbing his mask and placing it on. It had green markings, just making him a regular tiered ANBU, and took the shape of a hippo. Standing there for a second, he scratched the back of his head. "What was I doin? Oh ye, orders. We're on patrol in the southern part of the outer borders, shouldn't be too much trouble, mate. Let's get goin, huh?" The man with the hippo faced mask grabbed his black coat and slung it over his shoulder. He went ahead and dove off of the outer rim of the Shrine, and glided using his cloak to slow him enough to land on the ground safely. He darted off towards the jungle, expecting the newbie to be behind him. "Alright, so we just...walk and stuff. If bad things happen, we fight it, I think." Worst traveling companion ever, right? Hips pulled out a machete, and started hacking away at the foliage. Before long he came across a snake. "Oi, this ruddy things gotta doll in it's mouth. What do you reckon it's got that for?" The snake looked at the man, sitting there. Staring. Unamused.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back