Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going To The Chapel And We're Gonna Get Married (Open, Free)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He woke up feeling fuzzy. There was a copperish taste in his mouth, and it felt like a rug had been firmly put up in the back of his throat. So it was that Maki’s first thought on waking up was to reach for the drink beside his bed and wet his mouth and throat. But there was no drink there, a fact that sharpened his senses as his mind began to scream everything was wrong. His clothing felt tighter, his room was too well lit, he recognized the after effects of dreamweed in his system, and perhaps most terrifying was the music he was hearing. Church music. Romance music.

Wedding music.

----------------

There was plenty of food in the venue. Tenken had called in a dozen caterers to make it happen. Everything from plates piled with exquisite meats, to all vegetable and fruit setups. The food was well made, the plates being given out were as much a work of art themselves in arrangement as any painting. In addition, several bars had been requisitioned to supply, in Osore’s words, “an endless waterfall of alcohol for the feeble minded.” He’d gotten a band in to play music, a live group that was spinning melodies of love in the air.

In all, he thought it was a grand affair. He’d sent Hoshirei off to get a dress and told her when to arrive. Maki he’d simply drugged and had Osore put him in a tuxedo and leave him in the dressing room. The blue haired clan head of the Isaki was having a grand time with this event so far. Everyone needed something good like this in their lives.

--------------

The door opening was his chance. Maki dashes for it, the tux hampering his movements slightly. He wasn’t surprised when he ran into the white armored behemoth that was Osore, but he’d planned for it in the moments of lucidity he’d had. With a leap, both feet land on the giant’s chest and he kicks off as hard as he can, aiming for a high window to use the giant as a stepping stool to get to. Instead, Osore shows his speed that no one his size should have by gripping Maki’s ankles as they touch him and holds the captain upside down for a moment before dumping him unceremoniously on the floor.

”You’re here to be wed to our cousin. It is that, or the will of the clan will be executed upon your head. We know where you call home. We know those who you care about. Have no doubt, you might run, but you will never be able to stop if you do. And we would bring your punishment to those you cherish most if need be. Now stand up. Unlike my brother, I am not going to play nice with you.”

The words came from the smaller form behind Osore, the corpse of his own brother by blood, Hoshikata. Osore was somehow living inside both bodies. Maki rises, instinctively reaching for his sword only to find it wasn’t there. ”You know jack shit.” He plants his feet and focuses his will on the shadows around him, beginning to force his own into this realm.

”Uchiha Takeshi of Konohagakure. A sennin of the village. We will start with him. We will then work our way down his branch until we get to the students. You know I am not making a boast of it when I claim I can do so. That you live is only because my brother forbids me from killing you should you go along with this.”

Maki gives his own growl, forcing the shadow back into its world. ”So I’m to be wed into a clan I detest? To a woman I fear? I will not take the Isaki name, that was determined at my birth when your father took part in a horrid ritual that robbed me of everything.”

”I don’t care what name you take, but it’s time for you to get out there. Come willingly, or I’ll begin with those members of Leaf currently in the country for the tournament.” The golden eyes are filled with hatred, and he can feel the burning rage of the behemoth as it stares at him from within that armor. Finally, Maki nods.

”Very well. Lead on.”

As the music began, the path led him to the alter where Tenken stood in as the best man. Maki definitely did not look pleased, and indeed he wasn’t. His options were his own death, the death of those he cared for, or to be wed against his will into a clan he hated to a woman he did not know.

Weddings were supposed to be happy.

(OOC: Everyone is invited to this. Open bar, lots of free food. Mingle and be merry! ICly there is a sign out front of the church that says "Free food, open bar! All welcome!" if you need an IC excuse to enter.)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was walking by dressed in her standard ANBU gear when she saw the sign looming out at her. She stopped and read the text. "Food eh? Sign me up" The girl liked what she was seeing and quickly merged with the crowd filing into the venue. There was an assortment of foods on display and individuals from various backgrounds mingling about. There was a blue haired male roaming about looking like some sort of official judging from his garment and another man who seemed desperate to be anywhere but here. She paid him no heed and made a beeline for the food. The kunoichi grabbed a few pieces of chicken and a water glass and dug in. "Now this is what I call a proper feast." She glanced around hoping to see some familiar faces but none stood out. Kurosawa was a big city so running into a acquaintance was rare especially with the tournament going on. Soku decided to see if there was any more attractions at this feast before going to meet the lucky couple.

The sound of sweet music filled her ears as the sound waves echoed around the plaza. The ANBU closed her eyes for a moment letting the sounds capture her in a world of bliss and comfort, where no one was fighting and all was good in the world. She shook her head and snapped back to reality as the music changed tempo and people began to break out some moves. Suddenly feeling awkward, the girl retreated to the back hoping to spot someone familiar among all these new faces but to no avail.
[Entered Topic]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Weddings can differ from culture to culture and Akazukin finds herself curious what this one would be like. The sign did say all were welcome after all, so no need for her to feel awkward about it. There were several tables of food and plenty of drinks to go around, but Akazukin could not partake in any of it. Many would consider her morals bestial, but it was the ways her parents taught her. Members of the Inugami family did not eat food they did not kill and prepare themselves. There are only a couple of exceptions to this, but she would find none of those here.

It attempt to leer away from temptation she kept to the back away from the tables. She listen to the music and mingled with the large array of people. As she talks with a wondering shinobi she spots a familiar figure. Apologizing to the man she makes her leave and heads towards the girl, “Keep careful attention to your coin purse my dear. An event like this is bound to attract pickpockets and I would hate a repeat of last time.” She spoke to the young girl in a hush tone so that only she would hear her. Hopefully the girl would not be to surprise at her appearance for Akazukin likely gave the girl quite the impression last time they met.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Hoshirei was more than a little antsy. When Tenken had sent her off to find a dress, she hadn’t known it would be as difficult as it was, even if she was in a tourist town. Though, perhaps her difficulty was because she was in a tourist town. It had taken her three clothing stores to even find one that sold gowns in general, let alone something fit for an Isaki wedding. She did eventually find one that she rather liked.

Unlike her day-to-day wear, it left her shoulders bare. It was a little odd feeling at first, but once she had the off-the-shoulder sleeves on, it felt right. The blues and golds on the dress just made it all the better in her opinion. Never in her life had she thought that she would wear such a poofy dress when, if, she got married, but it suited her much better than the first two that were more reminiscent of what she would normally wear.

Thankfully the dress hadn’t needed any alterations, a miracle if there ever was one, as she needed to make her way to the church and get dressed. Once there, one of the decorators pointed her way to the bridal room and she thanked them before making her way over. She wondered how Maki was doing.

--------------------------

A knock on the door let her know that she would need to make her way to the aisle. Her heart clenched as she picked up her bouquet. She stood and looked in her mirror one final time. Her groom may be entering this with reluctance, but perhaps he could be persuaded to make a go of a true relationship. Maki’s history with the Isaki clan aside, he had seemed happy to be with her, if not still nervous, the other day.

She was giving him this second chance at life and, by now, he more than likely knew it. It hurt to be part of narrowing his choices, but at least he’d be alive, right?

Hoshirei stepped out of the room and started walking toward the area where she would make her entrance. A thought crossed her mind and she had to stop and focus, lest she ruin her composure, let alone her mascara. Neither her father nor her mother were there to give her away and she knew her clan head was already at the front. She would be walking on her own. But wasn’t that something she had been doing for a long time? Walking her own path? A deep, calming breath later, she finished the walk to the beginning of the aisle and paused until she heard the bridal march.

Step after step, she walked the aisle, only focused on what was ahead of her. She could tell Maki wasn’t quite comfortable where he stood, but perhaps things would be better.

After all, arranged marriages can turn to love and happiness, can't they?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
9ee2ebe55d5ddc3ceedff5886f1ecc13.jpg

Ziren was all dressed up in a suit and tie, the best that he could afford, which wasn't all that much. He even went as far as cutting some of his hair. But he wasn't here for the wedding. He wasn't here to dance with any girls his age that were way too beautiful for a guy like him. No, he was here to simply wait and react to a situation. To keep an eye on things on the inside, and hear for any suspicious blood flows that might be looking on the outside.

He sat on top of a building across from the one that the wedding was taking place, his feet dangling over the edge. To him, this was better than being cramped up in such a small area. And even though he now has proper control of his blood line, that much blood flow with so many emotions running through the blood will drive him insane. Not split personality insane, just insane enough to make him not be a people person.

Ziren, did, though, managed to grab an apple that they offered him before he went up to the building. He was eating the apple, not noticing anything strange going on. Happy that nothing really seems to be going bad. He then laid his back down letting his skin soak up the sun's rays of light. He held on to the now apple core to wait to throw away when he is able to get to a trash can.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1351849818-1394991169.jpg

A wedding wasn't something that Maru liked nor did he approve of due to the lack of darkness, but it was his team captain so he figured he'd show his support of his terrible decision of being tied down to someone else… or he could cause a scene like usual which seemed like fun. Walking into the building church music rang in his ears, he covered his ears to drown out the horrible sounding music but to no avail. Being half demon, the act of worship annoyed him so. He didn't notice Ziren up on the roof, but he did notice Soku. The girl seemingly enjoying herself, but she wouldn't be happy for long. Maru strutting over to where the girl stood, he bumped a few happy dancers out of his way. People casting dirty looks at Maru's rather rude gesture, standing over Soku. He wonder if she'd recognize him, after all she only saw him dressed in black with a crying clown mask on.

"Well, well, well. Looks like one of my darklings are out having fun I see." Maru said, a smiling a plastic smile that spreaded across his face like a sickness. "Seems that you're that darkness I've given you but don't worry kiddy. Maru's gonna turn you into a prefect assassin.” With a patronizing pat on the head, Maru decided to leave the girl be. Walking off to the food table, he saw many different foods, drinks, and all sorts of things that people can enjoy. Unfortunately Maru couldn't enjoy any of it, he didn't have a stomach nor liver nor organs. He was literally a Ghost In A Shell, tough luck. So he decided to just stand there for a moment, walking off to see what he should do.Regardless, the toyman was here and was itching to cause a little mischief.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There were people out, witnesses to his humiliation. Maki’s face is drawn, a mask of annoyance and rage upon it. It was, honestly, quite obvious that he was not happy with how this was working out. The figures beside him only exacerbated things, a reminder of his birth and betrayal by their own family. A reminder to never leave loose ends in the future. He should have killed Tenken when he approached him on the boat leaving harbor. He should have helped that one man kill Osore in Sand and be done with all of this.

Instead, here he sat watching people watch him. One of whom he definitely recognized as one of the AiTs under Yukio in his squad. The music was light and filled with hope, something that he didn’t like. The sights were bright and vibrant, mocking him with their freedom. He almost didn’t notice as the music shifted, and the people went quiet. And in walked his new prison. Oh, she was certainly breathtaking in the dress, but that did little to diminish that she was, indeed, imprisoning his life.

As she neared, he could tell from her own face something here bothered her. His eyes move across her face, taking in the hesitation and the near-tears. The hint of forced hope and optimism in the face of their counters. She didn’t want this either. Brown eyes slide past her to Tenken, the look going from annoyed rage to outright hostility. The only thing that kept him from exploding on the man then and there was the knowledge that Osore could well begin his promise upon the members of Leaf already here.

He turns to face her as she comes to him, and a man begins to drone on about love and togetherness, about eternity and commitment. About things that did not apply. Finally, with all of the pomp and ceremony out of the way, he asks about rings. Tenken, smiling like the bastard he is, steps to Maki to hand him the rings. These, at least, made him pause. Bands of translucent blue, he could almost see through them. But they were obviously metal. Atop the woman’s was a large emerald that glowed with an inner light. Atop him was a small onyx stud. Finally he takes them, and proceeds with the exchange, his face once more going mechanical at the act.

A hand grasps his shoulder, and Maki turns face to face with Hoshikata. ”Time to kiss the bride.”

”I can understand putting me through this, but her? That face suits you for this.”

Maki shrugs the hand off and looks to Hoshirei, his voice barely carrying even to her own ears. ”I’m sorry.” And then he was leaning in to kiss her.

Arranged marriages might have a chance of love, but it would be a time coming in this situation.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was silently taking in the crowd when she spotted a familiar figure in the midst of all the chaos or rather the figure spotted her. It was the chuunin whom had saved her hide from the robber in that cafe. Soku nodded her head in greeting as the kunoichi approached extending a hand to shake hers. "That was a close call. I'll be more careful now. Thank you for intervening when you did." Soku offered her some food and noticed something was off. "Is Totoro around?
I don't see him?"
The wolf was a surprise appearance she had not been expecting back st the cafe but had assumed the woman brought the wolf with her everywhere almost like a cat or dog. Sokus smile suddenly turned into a murderous glare as a most peculiar individual approached donning a clown mask laying his cold hands on her head before walking off. "Please excuse me for a moment,
Akazukin-kun."
Soku aprubtly turned heel and seized the puppet masters shoulder wheeling him to face her and with her free hand sent a glass of water flying into his face. "I am not one of your so called darlings or killers, the only reason I'm not beating your face in right now is I don't want to endure Yukio-sensei ' s or Takeshi-san ' s wrath so consider yourself lucky."

The kunoichi turned to resume her conversation with the Sand chuunin when her attention was distracted by the crowd suddenly oohing and aahing as a most stunning woman made her way to the stage. This was the bride from the looks of it and the groom seemed to be almost troubled or annoyed and Soku wondered why. After all, weddings were supposed to be joyous events for the couple. She clapped along with the crowd as the couple leaned in for a kiss. There were two larger men standing beside the ANBU captain sort of like guards and that raised Sokus guard. "Somethings not right here and it's not Maru who's the crook this time." The girl decided to observe the situation further and scanned the faces of each guest to see if something was really afoot or was she just going paranoid due to all the music and chattering of the crowds. Marus arrival hadn't helped her in any way at all.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Oh he is somewhere.” Meanwhile Ziren would feel a heartbeat getting closer to him. It was quick like a person that has been running for miles, but it approaches him slowly. If he turn around her would see a wolf walking his direction, but it made no act of hostility. In fact if Ziren did not halt its approach the creature would lay next to him quietly. It would look at the bit of apple Ziren held intensively as if to ask for it to be feed to him.

Despite being a sand ninja, she was not born in the desert land but in a lush forested area. “Wait there are getting married in here? Inside? Not under the clear view of the gods above?” Akazukin has been to a wedding from her own clan and it was much different. It was supposed to be at night by a body of water under the starry sky, but this was nothing like the wedding she saw and was told about. Akazukin was not too surprised that the husband and bride wore clothes. It’s embarrassing enough to have the extended family see you exposed. There is a reason why Inugami weddings were small and a private affair. Only the immediate family of both husband and wife would come. “Not right you say? From the expression of the man I would say this is a shotgun wedding. My sister’s husband looked about the same. Teach that bastard to lay off the homebrewed sake.”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She couldn't help but watch Maki's face as she strode down the aisle. He was her focus in this after all. She knew that some of the people would probably take in their expressions and come up with their own reasons for why they were being joined thusly. Many would more than likely think it was a shotgun wedding and, in some ways, it was. Doing this would keep him alive, even if it took this choice away from them. Marriage of convenience at the best, at least at this moment.

When Maki glared daggers at Tenken, she felt agreement in the sentiment. As much as she had reluctantly offered this "solution", she didn't appreciate her choice being taken from her in the least. Perhaps if she had grown up amongst the clan it was likely she would not have cared about what happened to Maki, beyond making up a reason for her "dalliance" to look better in the clan's eyes. Hoshirei did her best to keep smiling, even if it was at least half way fake. She liked Maki and welcomed the chance to get to know him better. If only this could have happened some other way, she internally sighed while keeping that small smile plastered for the crowd and her clan head. The man would more than likely be able to tell, but at this moment she didn't mind.

When it came time for them to exchange rings, Hoshirei took Maki's easily in her hand. It was beautiful, as was the one soon to be adoring her hand. The rings were exchanged and she watched Maki's face as he went through the motions almost woodenly. His face was blank, though his jaw possibly tightened just a bit when the Hoshikata-puppet put a hand on his shoulder. She couldn't help but stiffen herself. She knew the man was dead, but the body before her once belonged to the man responsible for tearing apart her once happy family, forcing her mother to abandon the clan that the woman had loved.

Maki leaned in to kiss her after a soft whisper that she could just understand. Hoshirei met his lips softly and when they separated, she whispered just as softly, "So am I."

The priest presented them as a married couple and she let out a small sigh of relief. She leaned closer to Maki, mouth almost at his ear, and breathed, "Once we can make our exit, I think we need to talk about what's next." Hoshirei leaned back into an upright position, putting on a smile for the crowd and finally noticing that no ghostly forms were in attendance. "Well that's different," she said a little louder, enough that Tenken could hear if he was listening, "No ghosts."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard blood coming towards him. But to see if whoever, whatever it was, was hostile, he waited. Ready to use body switch at any time if needed. But then he felt fur brush against one of his hands. He looked over to see a wolf sniffing at the apple core that was left. He sighed.

"Here, I've got something better than apple cores." He brought out food from his bag that he had with him. Mainly full of foods prior to going to the wedding to grab some grub. Along with some pre wedding cake. The kind that everyone can have before the initial actual wedding cake.

He had some cookies, some ramen already hot and ready in a sealed tight bowl, and yes. Apples. Lots of them. Ziren has mainly been eating fruits just to spite his more evil self that is in love with blood. He set the food out and let the wolf sniffing at everything he had.

Ziren then took a look at the people in the building. Only a few stick out to him. And that's only faces he knows. Soku was there, along with Maru. Oh! And she threw water into his face! He was enjoying the show, but then looked over at the bride and groom. And all of those people around them. Even from here, the atmosphere over there seems tense. As if someone might just snap.

"Well friend. Enjoy the food.
It looks like I might just have to go down there."
With that said, Ziren jumped off the building and on to the one that had the wedding in it. He could go in with some flare and crash through the ceiling glass, but figured that would escalate things. So he took the stairs. And by golly, there was a lot of stairs.

By the time he got down, he grabbed a glass of water and drank it down in one gulp. He turned and seen Soku talking to another girl. Older than her. Might as well see what's up.

He could tell that he wasn't the only one that could feel like something is off. And now, listening to all the blood around him. He could hear how tense the blood flows seem to be. Behind all the smiles and pleasant talking is something else.

"Hey Soku. I have a feeling that things might escalate. If it does, we might need to evacuate everyone out before a fight starts." Ziren looked at the woman that Soku was talking to and just nodded in her direction. If Soku made friends with this woman, then hopefully they can also be on the same page if things take a turn for the worse.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Splash!

Water was slashed in his face, droplets running down his cheek and to his chin to drop to the floor. “Hmph” Maru huffed, then pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the water from his face already thinking of a way to get back at Soku. Giving a glance at the wedding cake, he gave a wicked smile and walked off. People began to quiet, the music light and full of hope made Maru want to break something so they cut that racket out. The colors were too bright, the music was too positive, there was no Darkness at all! Other than how Maki looked, Maru took a snapshot of his dissatisfied face then then he kissed the bride Maru literally stood up and waved his arms around. “AYE, CAPTAIN! ITS GAME OVER FOR YOU PAL!” Maru yelled mockingly, then sat back down everyone giving Maru dirty looks in which made Maru a lot more comfortable.

When the priests finally considered the love birds married, it was time to put his plan into motion. Maru walked over to where the wedding cake was, he rubbed his hands greedily and looked over where Soku was talking with Ziren and some other woman. Maru attached chakra threads to each lair of the cake. Flicking off the figures of the bride and groom, then he eased his way with the wedding cake over to where Soku stood. People thought that Maru was trying to just move the cake from one table to another, so no one stopped him. The cake was pretty heavy too even with chakra strings attached.

Step… step… step...

When he was about close enough Maru kicked at the ground! Sending himself towards Soku holding the cake in one hand, then Maru used guided the huge cake right towards Soku's unsuspecting head. And while she was in mid conversation, Maru SLAM-DUNKED the entire wedding cake over Soku's head! Covering her from head to toe in the now ruined cake, icing falling to the floor and Maru landed on his feet. The plate sliding off Soku's head, then falling to the ground… Maru pointed at Soku, threw his head back, and started to bust up laughing! "HA-HA-HA LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY ONE TAKING THE CAKE WAS SOKU!”

[Maru Dunked wedding cake on Soku]

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaguya Yumiko was walking around the wedding. He wasn't here for any particular reason, well except for the free food. But otherwise he would have gone out. To him it was kind of a waste of time for everyone else to be here. That is, until he seen Soku. The one person that he knew of. The poison seemed to have lingering effects on his mind as he was almost in a trance. That is, until some cake was dumped on to her. He looked around and seen the culprit. Some weird guy laughing his head off.

He was angry. And he felt weird, different for a change. He screamed out in pain as a bone protruded out of his right arm. But he knew that this was part of who he is. A Kaguya. The bone pushed itself out as he felt new bones grow back to fit into place of the one that was missing.

The bone fell down to the ground, sharper than the finest sword. He stood there, dumbfounded at what just happened. Everyone around him, which was looking at the cake being dumped on to Soku, are now looking at Yumiko. Their reactions went from angered to downright terrified. Nobody said anything, as Yumiko just stood there, unmoving. Staring at the bone that just came out of his arm.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had seen a lot of stuff happen. But Soku having a cake thrown on to her was down right funny. After a few small laughs, he composed himself and walked up to Maru.

"Really?" Was all he said before taking some cake off of Soku and smearing it all in Maru's face, messing up his perfect wooden features.

But then things got weirder. Some guy was screaming at the top of his lungs. And from looking at the guy, he seems to be part of another clan that seems almost non-existent. A bone had clattered to the floor.

He would have decided that this was his time to help out. But he could hear that stupid love poison in the blood flow of people outside the building. He sighed.

He made his way out, making sure that none of that evil poison makes it's way into the wedding. Things are much trouble as it is.

(Topic left)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The cake hit her on full impact and the girl heard cackling. It was Maru of course, why wouldnt it be. Calmly she wiped bits and pieces off as she stared at the puppet master."Yeah funny, really funny."she said sarcastically as Maru laughed away. The clouds began to darken and a light drizzle of rain was now coming down. It was a just a tiny bit of Sokus anger though if Maru ticked her off again, shed just drown him in the nearest available river. Yumiko was there too but seemed like he was having his own issues, a skeletal problem, that is. Shed seen him before but that was under the love toxin, under false dreams.

She turned to Akazukin who was standing next to her."Sorry about that, hes a handful, that one."She added motioning to Maru who had a look of glee on his face. Soku flicked a pear at him which resounded off his head with a satisfying thud. Letting out a tinkling laugh, she resumed her converstation with the older woman only to be interuppted by Ziren. He was rambling on something about evacuating and Soku suddenly went from all playful to serious. "Ill take care of it."she replied as Ziren dashed off

The girl broke off her converstation with the chuunin aprubtly and made her way to the main platform where the bride and groom were. Getting on the platform would be the toughest part however, as there were clan members everywhere. She stood a few feet away eyeing the bridal party looking for anything suspicous. The groom looked familar, was he a Leaf ninja? That raised her alertness and concern and she moved closer,a mere inch from the stage hoping the groom would notice her so she could give him some sort of signal or eye contact.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything was actually going well for a moment. And then water was thrown. Maki watches as Maru responds by throwing some cake at the girl and his face transforms. Gone was the look of despair, replaced with a feral grin. This he knew how to respond to. And respond he would. With a few soft hums of energy, the bone that one kid dropped would begin hopping through the air, skipping its way to him. Maki reaches out and snatches it from the air, winking at Yumkiko with a “Watch this” mouthed to the other.

He eyes Soku as she nears, his eyes locking to her before nodding to Maru. With a whistle, the bone shatters under an assault of air pressure, and around him the members of the Isaki clan that were here perk up. Before a response could be formulated, however, Maki is once more whistling. Pieces of bone fly at Maru, and when he runs out of that, food would go flying as balls of air lift and fling them at the loud braggart. Cake, pizza, sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, even the drinks. A maelstrom of food flying through the air around him, aimed at Maru’s smug face.

He wanted a food fight, he got it.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Maru laughed his head off about dunking the wedding cake on Soku, Ziren smeared cake on his face! As he left he tossed some of the cake right onto the back of his shirt, then he placed a hand on his hip. "Now look you, you damn bastard done got cake all over my favorite outfit.”

Tip!

"Nm?” he looked behind him to see, pieces of bones flying towards him! Shielding himself, he allowed the bones to hit him, not even feeling the pain as they hit then he smirked deciding to boast for he now knew who threw these bones at him. Maki. “Ha! Is that the best you can-” he would cut himself off as food began to lift off from the table in huge balls then began to flying through the air and with a nasty slat! One of them hit Maru over the head. Maru began to cover his head then began run from the endless assault of food, pizza, cake,sandwiches, fruits and vegetables began to rain down at the Puppet master who began to squeal.

“Kya!” he yelp the food rained on him, then as he ran he then as a desperate attempt to shield himself from the storm of food he attached Chakra threads to one of the tables to lift it over his head then shielded himself from the assault. Now that he had protection he needed a way to strike back, and he knew just how to do it! With one hand holding the table, he used his other hand to pull back his shirt to reveal a small hatch then opened it revealing his Chakra core. Maru focused one-hundred chakra threads to one of the several bars to pull out a hundred bottles of anything he could find. Red Wine, gin, sake, you name it they floated over Maru's head hovering over to both the bride and groom. The bottle caps popped open, then the bottles turned upside down to release a hailstorm of Liquor at the bride and groom from above!

[Performance Of hundred Bottles!]
[Liquor dumped on Maki And Hoshirei]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was so close to the main stage she could almost reach out and touch it but then it began to rain, a rain of food that is. The girl barely dodged as drinks, sorts of food and even what looked like bone flew at Maru smacking him over and over again clacking against his wooden figure."Perfect."This was exactly the distraction she needed although the girl would have to avoid getting hit as well. She had already had a cake dunked on her, thanks to the mad puppet master who was dealing with his own version of a food fight. A glassful of liquor flew at her drenching the girl and she voiced her displeasure or at least the clouds did, They flashed thunder and darkened the sky before returning to their normal state. Now was the time to strike, quiet as a fox, the girl leapt onto the main stage, winking at Maki, shot two bolts at the huge behemoths behind him and dragged a clan member off the stage, She was gone just as quickly as she had come.

Now was the time for interrogation. She grabbed a table cloth and managed to tie it around his hands, shoved him into a corner and put a kunai to his neck which was buzzing with electricity. "Alright pal, heres how this is going to work. You tell me what I want to know and I let you go scot-free. If you decide to be funny, I'll see how much voltage you can take with the help of my little tool here. So spit it out, who are those giants behind the groom. Somethings isn't right about this wedding and you and I both know it." She added looking him directly in the eyes as the lightning rays arced out seeking to touch something so they could fry something. She waited as he writhed in her grasp considering if he should answer or not.

"Listen, you are not going anywhere so might as well confess. You don't really have a choice here.Only choice you will be making is if you live or die depending on your answer."She said hardening her grip around his neck the kunai coming ever so close to his neck as the coat of lightning buzzed excitedly as it sensed a foreign barrier. The man was taller than her but not stronger which to her was a bit amusing. She shook him a bit like a drowned rat before speaking."Silence won't help you. I will take that as a no if you remain quiet." She waited for him to contemplate before deciding what to say, an reply that would not get him killed.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko was surprised by the events that changed afterwards. Some dude with blue hair mashed some cake into the other guys face, and as he was leaving, the other dude threw some cake at him. Then the bone that he had on the floor moved on its own. It flew up right beside the groom as he gave Yumiko a wink and let the bone fly towards the crazy dude.

Suddenly, there was food flying everywhere. Mainly the only two combatants we're making a food storm. That's when Yumiko noticed Soku. She was taking on some serious people. He didn't know what was happening, but he ran up beside her and brought his hands up to start firing bone shards if necessary. Mainly it would be for whoever tries to do more than just throw food.

"Nice to meet you again.
So. How has your day been?"
Yumiko tried to small talk while getting ready to fight some bad guys. It seemed that this guy that Soku had hostage wasn't speaking. And even though Yumiko only knew Soku for like a day, not even that. He figures that she isn't some kind of assassin. She probably just is looking out for people.

He was kind of mad that this man wasn't telling her anything, so he shot a bone shards from his hand right next to the guys face, scaring him. "I am a Kaguya.
You know what that means? I can kill you in a very painful way. I've killed before. And it won't matter to me that you are just another number to add to my kill count."

He showed the guy his bone encased left hand, to threaten him. Yumiko glared as he waited for the man to speak, to answer Soku.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back