Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gosh darn it! [Requesting the Raikage - Private]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This mystery really was sticking in the back of his head. He had to do something about it that much was for sure, but he couldn't really do that when he was in his full anbu kit. It was quite annoying to get through the reception, because everyone was looking at you and if he tried to sneak up that would just end beyond badly. He didn't really have a choice but to change clothes before he headed to see the Raikage. It still was quite strange when he had to do that, because he wasn't alone now. Ever since that day Priscilla had followed him, following whatever he said without a word. What had the old man really done to her? There really was no point in thinking about that really.

Takehiko and his silent companion quickly approached the tower and their destination. It was only a matter of a few minutes, but he had to check something first. Take stopped and turned around to make sure both his and Priscillas' contact lenses were in place. He didn't really want anyone to see his crimson eye and even less so the Rinnegan both of them possessed. Sure Kinjutsu was accepted within cloud and mednin were even helping people obtain them, but the fact he was still unregistered remained. Heck even he didn't quite understand how he had ended up with one of the most powerful kinjutsu. There really was so little information about it released to the people, so he knew close to nothing about it. The only thing he found out was that the wielder of the techniques was able to control multiple bodies and the all shared the common Rinnegan, but it really was strange in his case. Priscilla still had a mind of her own even though she had the Rinnegan like him, so it seemed like there were some special cases.

Now though he had to do something else and he didn't have time to deal with this. He sighed quietly and continued towards his destination. And there it was the onyx tower. It really was a thing of beauty no matter how you looked at it, but marveling at its' appearance had to wait. Take sighed once more and walked through the door straight to the receptionist. "Hello I'm here to talk to the Raikage. I have to speak with him some matters. My name is Takehiko." He said calmly as the woman behind the desk eyed him up and down quickly. "Have you got a meeting arranged?" She asked and quickly went back to what she was doing. It was quite clear she didn't really care about what was going on. Well this much really was expected. Having a random person walk in and say they wanted to talk to the most important and powerful person there it was more than obvious there would be such a reaction. "Well uhm I don't, but I need to speak with him. It is rather important."<i></i> Takehiko said, but all he got was a slight chuckle out of the woman.

"Do you have any idea how many people try to pull this a day? You can't just walk in like that you know. Now you can arrange a meeting and hopefully we will get to you at some point" She looked him straight in the eye and then quickly went back to her work. Well that was a complete bust. There probably was one way for him to do it, but he didn't really want to resort to that. Oh well there wasn't really any other choice. Take leaned in closer, quickly grabbing her attention and after making sure nobody was looking took out the contact lens from his left eye. The woman quickly noticed its' rather peculiar colour, but what would most likely have intrigued her more would be the rinnegan within it. Sure Rikudo Sennin was a legal Kinjutsu, but still there weren't that many shinobi strong enough to actually use it so it was still quite a rare sight. "Is that..." She started, but Takehiko quickly put a hand up to stop her and put his lens back in place. "Precisely I don't know how it happened, but I'd rather not get hunted down like a criminal for having it. Now is there any way I can meet the Raikage so I can save the ANBU the trouble of hunting me down or not? I don't really like doing this but I don't really have a choice." the AiT said quietly and pulled back to his previous stance. Sure he didn't really want to hand himself over or anything of the sort, but this was probably the fastest way he could think off to be able to discuss that weird message with the Kage. If this worked possibly he could manage to look into what it actually meant, but it also did mean he could possibly end up going to jail. Well then again he had broken through the gate a few days ago....

Priscilla put her hand on his shoulder, possibly knowing what he was thinking, but still he didn't know how this worked at all. Bah what was going on! ....

[Topic Entered/Created]
[Requesting Shin!]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small conversation drifted out of the main lobby of Torre Celeste emerging out of the tight corridors. The voices were accompanied by Hayata Shin and an unknown man but it was quite easy to tell he was someone of heigher status.The huge contrast between Shin's simple tawdry robe defined what the man was wearing. The man was rather short stamdimg only a few inches from Shin's waist. The only thing that was not short was the man, s jolly weight. It was not the ggrotesque chubbyness that one would see in corpulent men at Port Cirrus, but a man who had a lot on his mind that the weight of his troubles were stored in his belly. Unbenknown to most, the man had many attempts to bolster the falling image of Kumogakure besides the works of the respected Chancellor Ami. A business man llike himself had to make sure his assets werr jot tarnished by fear and mistrust. It certainly did not help that shinobi from Kumogakure were killing people all over the country thanks to the Kingslayers. Fortunately, there was a certitude on the man's expression as he continued to talk to Shin.

"I beleive that would provide a new pace giving the circumstances. Just continue with the negotiations and background checks." SSin said as he shooked the man's hand as the man departed out the towers.

"Ah Hayata-sama." A young woman said behind the receptionist desk. Shin turned his head as toward her as he could see the trepidation dripping down her face like the morning dew. "This ANBU has requested your audience but he has not gone through the proper channels."

"It is alright. I just came out of a meeting" Shin said as he walked closer to them. He could see the man showing something that must have spooked the young girl. "There are better ways to communicate especially between comrades." Shin took a minute to take a glance at the tall slim boy. Shin noticed the boy was trying to hide what appeared to be heterochromia irises but from the way he was instigating the woman he could be hiding some doujutsu. It was unreasonable to present a reasonable opinion. Besides the boys was a young female companion. Shin nodded his head acknowledging her presense.

"Now how can I help you." Shin said as he faced the boy.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I'll post tomorrow I'm having a rather large writers block for this topic i don't even know why.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'The Raikage' Take thought as he gupled just barely audiably. It didn't matter that the two had already met before as that changed nothing at all. Thoughts about how much the man knew surfaced to his mind and just scared him further. Did he know about the fiasco at the gates and did he already know about his unregistered Kinjutsu? Takehiko was probably just over thinking things, but that changed nothing. "Good Day, Raikage-sama, My name is Takehiko and I've worked with you before during your meeting with the two visitors from mist, but that doesn't really matter. Is there somewhere a bit more private we could talk or would that be a bit too much to ask?" The young anbu began, choosing his words as carefully as he possibly could. It would be a lie to say he wasn't nervous. A very big white lie.

Priscilla quietly approached and stood directly behind Take, bowing slightly before Shin, but remaining quiet. Whether or not they moved to a quieter place Takehiko would quickly continue. "I have two matters I need to discuss with you, Sir. One is this message I intercepted at the gates earlier." He took out the note from his inner pocket and handed it over, giving the kage more than enough time to read it. "It was brought to the gates by a bear and came along with a cask full of Serpents blood. After I retrieved the message the harness, which the bear had fell off and on it was this symbol." The man said after the pause and slowly pulled up his sleeve revealing the symbol he had cut into it. For the lack of paper it was a handy method, but not one he really wanted to repeat too often now. Take purposefully didn't mention what the second thing he wanted to discuss was not because he wanted to hide anything but rather he wanted to see what would happen out of this.

[Sorry about the delay]
[Here is the gate topic http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=7918]
[The message:
Congratulations! You've received an honorary cask of alcohol and an invitation to attend Sarunishi's Black Market Emporium known as ACE. Luckily for you, all known villages have been sent an invitation and you don't want them beating you to the grand prize! What's the grand prize? Well, the opportunity to do business of course! In a world such as this, business is what makes the world go round. But hey, why should you attend savvy customer? Well, if you don't and they do you just might end up dead and you don't want that! Why would you want that? You don't because you're savvy as hell! So swing on by and make me an offer. After all, you want to survive don't you?]
[The symbol is the symbol for ''Tsuchi'']
[MFT]
[WC:300+]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin received the paper from the young ANBU's hand. It was a small piece of parchment no bigger than an open palm and the writing was rather illegible. The ink used to write the message was of poor quality as shown by smears spotted all over the parchment. Clearly, this message was not done by a professional printing press. More importantly, the message itself could hardly be taken seriously.

"Ah. Yes, I do appreciate you answering my summon at that time. I hope Haruka and Do Natsu reached Kirigakure safely."Shin said with a generous smile as he looked up toward Takehiko. I will take care of this ordeal." Shin continued as he slipped the paper underneath his coat. "Now about your second request. Is it private and if so would you mind stepping into my office?[/b]"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry this reply took so long]

"I was just doing my job." Take said as he waited for Priscilla to enter the office before he did so. The two stepped to one side of the desk, but neither took a seat. Silence filled the room as they waited for Shin to enter and neither broke that silence until the Raikage had settled himself in his office. "The other thing I wanted to discuss I still don't quite understand myself and even less so how it happened." The AiT said as he carefully took his right contact lens and then his left while Priscie was doing the same. The Rinnegan in the womans eyes was just barely visible, but it was there on the other hand Takehikos was a lot more visible, especially in his left, crimson eye. "I honestly don't know how I ended up having the Rinnegan and I really don't understand the circumstances surrounding it. Oh and before you ask she isn't dead since I can't really control her actions nor can I see what she sees." Take quickly added before the Kage could say anything.

It was beyond obvious the young man was terrified, but the woman showed no emotions at all and just waited.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin listened as the young ANBU addressed his problem. It became clear why he was acting the way that he was at the lobby. Shin glanced at the woman's eyes sensing absolute equanimity; she expressed no sense of personality or composure for anything. This revelation brought Shin into a somber mood, the fact that his lifeless woman was sitting in his office distressed him. Shin has never change his views towards kinjutsu; they were all an abomination to nature and abuse in power. It was hardly likely that this boy had no knowledge of how he obtained this ability; however it was never safe to assume.

"Why don't you start out from the beginning, perhaps a hot cup of tea will jog your memory." Shin said as he rose from his seat and walked toward the corner of his desk.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Truth be told I have no idea how it happened really, but here it goes. The woman you see next to me is called Priscilla, a childhood friend of mine. She was born very sickly and therefore didn't leave her house that often. At that point I was what one would describe a street urchin and started keeping her company. We went on small adventures and explored the woods without her parents knowing, because if they did they would never really let her leave the house at all." Takehiko began, but quickly stopped as if to collect his thoughts. Not much longer than a minute later he continued. "One day we heard a rumor about some cave and I decided to go explore it, dragging her along with me. When we got there we both had hallucinations about some old man cursing us. We didn't really think much of it at the start, but a few days later I myself found a golden necklace in my pocket, but that wasn't the interesting part. We had gained another person, who we both believed was our friend for a long time, which was in fact false. Another interesting part is this." He pointed towards his companion as she pulled her collar down slightly, revealing the scales underneath and soon she unwrapped the tail, which had just plain looked like a weird belt up till now. "Priscilla grew scales and a tail. I lost the pigment in my left eye and that was about that for a while. Time passed along and she grew healther and we both got involved in the shinobi arts in some way. About a week ago we remembered the old man from the caves words so we gathered together. By we I mean me and her along with the third person. Yes yes I do understand it is confusing. Then outta nowhere we were in that illusion once more, but this time we were forced to fight one another in front of the same old man. I lost the fight, but apparently won his challenge. Due to that she became like that and I gained the Rinnegan." He finished and took a deep breath, catching up on all the breaths he had missed.

[Sorry for taking forever. It's been hell lately]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door handle turned and suddenly the office was abuzz with action. ANBU who previously hadn't seemed to be there were and weapons were drawn. Who would dare enter the Raikage's chamber without an invitation and while the Raikage was with a visitor no less.

Green hair, an aura of nonchalance, Kushin stepped through the door and completely ignored all the weapons which were directed at him.

Despite the apparent person he was the ANBU knew their duty, and they did not stand down simply because someone who looked like the medical sennin had stepped into the room. Indeed, the fact that maybe the medical sennin was here to potentially attack the Raikage had them even more on edge. Only stories told of Kushin's ability to fight. What was true and what wasn't couldn't be figured out, not until they'd witnessed it themselves.

Either way Kushin's gaze disregarded their existence as well as that of the boy and lizard in the room. He spotted Hayata Shin.

I have returned from the festival and am requesting leave to travel to the village of Leaf.

At his first word one of the younger more eager ANBU had twitched, his blade and action seeming as though he were about to attack. Only after this slightest of motions did he find himself completely unable to move. Not only which but the longer he was frozen the more blood seemed to work its way out of any crevice it could. He cried blood, and the thick red liquid also began to ooze from his ears.

Yet Kushin waited for Shin to answer his request. As far as Kushin was concerned the Raikage should be honored that he'd think to ask permission.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin patiently listened to the boy's story as he attended his activity. His hands meander through the wooden cupboards as he lifted several small cases. At different points of his story the boy would pause as he struggle to retrieve all that he could remember. Eventually, he continued pointing at the young girl periodically as his story began to grow more specific and to the point of the entire matter. It would seem that their little escapade had led them to this travesty. It still remained to be said of what happened to the old man or if he ever really existed. In fact, the whole story sounded too fantastic as if conjured up to cover up a overt lie. Shin turned over his head as he reached the end of his activity. His hands were occupied by a silver tray spanning from end of his arm to the other. On top of the tray was a three medium size teacups brewing with steam profusely filling the air, it did not take too long to smell the burning peppermint.

Shin's eyes glanced over the boy overshadowed by his tinted glasses. The boy could not tell if the raikage believed his story or not but he could tell that he was interested.

Shin walked over the young girl and handed her a teacup including a free simile that slightly hidden under his elevated collar. He returned back to desk and handed Takehiko his tea before sitting down himself. Before Shin could speak the door sprung open revealing a man dressed in complacency and disregard to the company.

"I have returned from the festival and am requesting leave to travel to the village of Leaf."

Shin cleared his throat. "I apologize..." Shin said as he rose to his feet. "Would you mind if you wait for a while I still need to attend to Takehiko-san. Apparently, the young man has obtain a kinjutsu. I must get to the bottom of this." Shin said as he offered a seat next to the boy.

"Now then...you said that his old man caused this?" Shin continued as he sat down on his desk. "Could you describe this man in more detailed?" He took a sip of his tea as he waited for the boy to respond.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin frowned. All he wanted was an okay, he didn't care about some kids recently obtained Kinjutsu and the details behind how he'd gotten it. Yet at the same time he couldn't exactly tell the Raikage this either. Frowning his attention moved to the ANBU around him, one or two of them were now looking at the one who was leaking blood. By their movements Kushin could tell they were speaking, he couldn't hear what they were saying but it was becoming more and more urgent as the one frozen was not replying.

He'd have to be satisfied with that for the time being.

Kushin turned and left the room, he'd seek Shin out another time... or he'd sign his own departure card and not get the Raikage's approval. Probably the latter. He'd count this as informing the Raikage as to his whereabouts.

As he left the ANBU collapsed, his hand moving to his mouth behind the mask as he gasped for breath, his hand pulling away again revealing blood which had been leaking from his nose. He looked around him at the other ANBU, spoke into the microphone angrily, he wanted to avenge himself. Standing he took a step forward towards the door, towards his target, before a hand stopped him. Silently the exchange took place, but the conversation was meaningful. He needed to calm himself, and he needed to go to the sick bay and recover. One of the ANBU went with him. The rest dissapeared once more into the shadows of the room, watching over the Raikage.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back