Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Graduation Review Board [Calling Matsui Jomei]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru walked into the room he requested to be set up, it was a class room cleared out and apart from there being a simple folding desk as requested and two chairs on either side the room was bare. Kamaru unbuttoned his jacket and sat down putting several folders on the desk. There were some discrepancies with the request from what he had researched but the board was also a time to discuss things with the individual. Kamaru stretched slightly and waited for the individual to arrive.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was it. An important time had come for Jomei; a morning where all the past few months of effort finally came to a head. Jomei arrived on campus at the academy this morning, ready and equipped for anything his superiors could throw at him. He was sharp-witted, armed to the teeth, and ready to be initiated into the fraternal order of shinobi.

"Ah, good morning master Kamaru" he said with a relieved tone as he entered the classroom. He appeared disheveled and a little restless before his instructor. Jomei knew the odds were not in his favor; and he would have to exceed the expectations just to pass. His instructor sat there with his eternal lax poise- a mountain of a man who blocked the path to Jomei's destiny.

"Will you be proctoring my exam this morning, or are you just here to wish me good luck?"​

WC148

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: My apologies I think this response was submitted Friday)
”A little of both I guess,” Kamaru began looking up at the young boy.

”I’ve reviewed your file and noticed you’re more than completed the requirements on missions. While the Medical and ANBU branches require fewer classes but more specialized criteria the Main Branch does not, we require a larger bulk of work really that is specialized only in areas the student seems fight to pursue. You probably knew this was coming but you’re classes completed does not meet the minimum requirement so would you like to explain why you’ve requested a records review without meeting the minimum requirements?” Kamaru asked gathering the folders, he had all he needed from them.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jomei was pre-warned about failing to meet the course requirements for the Main Branch. There was a system in place for a reason, but he knew there was more than one way to prove his competency. There was always a loophole waiting to for exploitation.

"Sensei, I have committed myself to my studies, both in the classroom and in the field. I've already seen combat several times but my head is still on my shoulders." As he spoke, Jomei searched Kamaru for signs of acceptance, and would ramble on if that is what it took to win the day. "My experiences at the academy have taught me that perseverance and wit are the keys to success and survival. I believe that my heart is in this, and I can do a lot more for the stone as a ninja, than by wasting another day sitting in a classroom." He glanced about their setting; a classroom and his instructor, who sat behind a desk. "No offense."

WC155

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru listened to the young man’s explanation and sat still and silent for several minutes looking at the boy. His motionless gaze finally went into motion as he taped the desk with his index finger. ”If you had meet the minimum requirements all you would have had to do today was display a jutsu or use of some skill at your disposal. But since you don’t meet them and I’ve heard your explaination…” Kamaru explained standing and buttoning his jacket he picked up the folders putting them under his arm, ”I’m going to give you a field exam of sorts.” Kamaru finally explained, ”There’s a small café off of Aventurine Street, closer to the temple district than the Spartan quarters, if you ask around you’ll readily find it with local direction. Bring me proof that someone was at the far east table, it’s off by itself on a small platform and overlooks the entire room. Use all your skills available to you but keep in mind doing something illegal will still have you answering for your actions. You have until sun set. If you except I’ll wait here after getting a cup of coffee from the staff room. If you fail I’ll mark on your record one of your completed classes as void and you’ll need to complete 3 classes in total before your next record review. Do you except?”

Kamaru regarded the boy and was curious to see how he weighed the options; he’d probably take the offer but having to complete two more classes for a failure was a gamble.

(OoC: Acceptance will push this into an RP Exam versus a simple records review and skill demonstration, if accepted feel free to start a thread on Aventurine Street for moderation.)

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The threat of extra classes was like a hammer's blow to the conviction he had built during their conversation. The hammer's blow shook him down to the core, but he was in too deep to turn back now. "Challenged accepted" he said with vigor. There was a rattle in his vocals as he said it, and nervous perspiration pressed flakes of webbing out of his pores. His several arms began to wipe each other free of the sticky dust.

"But why do I have the feeling that this won't be an ordinary assignment?"

Was any tale including Jomei ever normal? He didn't expect a walk in the park, despite every indication that it would be one. Jomei expedited his departure and chose a window rather than the exit. "Don't get too comfortable Kamaru, I'll be back before you can say Onomato-" he fell out of sight and his voice diminished before he'd even finished the phrase.

WC156​
[Thread exited unless stopped.]
Story continues here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back