Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Grand Tour [private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“So you’d like for me to build a menu for the hospital that’s both good for the patients and doesn’t taste like cardboard? I think I could do that. Though I’d imagine it might be a bit more expensive to keep up such a menu…compared to what you have now, but at least people would like the food more. Honestly, better ingredients alone would make a world of a difference.”

The girl couldn’t stop blushing which just made her look all the more adorable. The more she listened to Unohara the more he began to remind her of her father, Iori. She had always considered herself a very lucky and blessed person and today was just one of those days where everything seemed to just go right. As the two talked, the meat cooked and when it was done, Chizuru would serve it on a plate to Unohara, giving him a much larger portion of the meal than her own. She’d also pour some drinks, two cups of apple juice.

“Going back to what you said earlier about your methods of education. You said they were not brilliant. That is not important so long as they work and help me as a person. I am the kind of person that prefers to learn with hands on experience, hard work, dedication and the occasional mistake every now and then. That is the best way to learn, I believe.”

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, yes." He would state briefly as Chizuru came up with a synopsis. "Hospital food does tend to have a bad reputation, but hopefully you'll be able to change that. And I'm sure our funding will be enough... After all, I'll be giving my own funds towards this cause." Kasa's eyes wound light up, like a gasoline fire, as soon as his eyes set sights on the juicy-looking chicken feast. Oh my god, he would maul over in his head with an animated chibi performing a 'drool' attack.

Somewhat distracted, it took Kasa a few moments to focus on Chizuru. "That is how I like to teach, after all. I was never really one for book smarts, so I had to learn all of my knowledge through experience."

He smiled and then began to dig into the breast of chicken strips. He would tip his head back and revel in the juciy orgasm that stroked over the surface of his mouth. "Chizu! This is amazing..."

[Horrid post, sorry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oh you’re just trying to make me blush, aren’t you?”

She looks the man over and smiles. Kasa gave such wonderful compliments for such a simple meal. Maybe he was really hungry after all! As long as he was happy then so was Chizuru. She’d sit down across from Kasa and begin eating some of the yummy tasting chiken herself. She was surprised at how good it tasted, having never made the meal before without marinating it for a while.

“Mmmm, this –is- good. Not as good as I would like it to be. One of these days you will have to try it when it is properly made. Maybe you and my daddy can have another meeting at the Yamazaki estate and I can cook and serve the two of you…though I guess we will have to make sure Auntie Suzu isn’t around for the occasion. The two of you do not seem to really get along that well. I sure hope that does not prevent you from coming by every now and then though.”

She suddenly begins to wish she hadn’t brought that name up. She had no idea just how much he may or may not like Suzu and it might ruin his good mood. She braces for a harsh retaliation.

[Bah your post was fine, enjoy that food]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: ready for Chizuru to begin her hard training? Bear with meh! <3]

Everything seemed to really be going quite well, at least, until Chizu mentioned the forbidden name: Suzuhime. He silently went on, eating his food, and moaning to himself while trying to hide his disgust as best as he could; although at the moment, he looked quite pensive. "Suzu... I respect that she is your blood, I do, but I ask that she may never be mentioned around my presence. Your auntie hurt my wife a few nights ago, fairly indirectly but she did..." He wanted to be honest with his apprentice as he fiddled with the strips of meat struck in-between his teeth. "Your father, and I, have decided to banish her from all relationships with our household alliance."

Kasa would smile as he finally rid his teeth of the fiddly strips of food; thank God.

However, the sudden grumble and rumble of the tower's structure would cause the room to shake momentarily. "Chizu-" Barely able to speak her name before an alarm began to flash in the food preparation food. It was silent, but obviously there. It was a state of emergency within the tower, but what had gone wrong?! "Chizu, I'll need you to do as I say, do you understand?" He quickly pushed himself away from the table and offered his hand to the young girl, with a smile of course; trying to be as charming as possible given the unknown situation. Opening the door slowly, the door slowly, Kasa's eyes would see three cladded targets scouting the hallways for something. The staff nurses, and doctors-alike, lay defenseless and most were unable to move due to injuries. This was a children's ward, what could possibly be here?

"Chizu," He said slipping his head back into the room, eyes firmly on his future, as the door clicked to a close "From what I can see, the nurses and doctors are down, most quite injured, so we're going to have to get some help. Okay?" But really, was it going to be that easy... obviously, not. Kasa's composure would be momentarily shaken as the outer shell of the tower began to cream over with a metal barrier, a mechanism of defense that locked out the world. However, in this instance, it locked the intruders in with every member of staff, and patient. "Unless... the security systems were triggered... shit."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I am sorry, Sir. Sensei. I should have known not to bring that name up with you. My father already discussed with me what had happen on that day. I assure you it will not happen again.”

It was a simple enough task to not mention her auntie around Kasa. Chizuru loved her family, no doubt but no one meant as much to her as her father did. Thankfully Kasa and Iori had a good relationship or things might be really awkward. She still had a cheerful look upon her face…come to think of it, she seemed to always have a cheerful look upon her face. Even as the tower shook and the situation became dire, Chizuru, didn’t show any fear on her face. She simply takes Kasa’s hand and listens. Oh, she was very much afraid. Kasa would be able to feel that she was trembling ever so slightly, but that only lasted a few seconds before calm came to her. It was clear that she was very capable of keeping herself calm in a given situation, but how she was able to do so was anyone’s guess.

“Just tell me what you need me to do.” Her voice so soft, so lovely on the ears. “Please, do not be afraid to ask me to fight…I assure you, sensei, I am capable of defending myself, and you, if need be.”

Along with having a great idea of how the human anatomy worked, Chizuru was surprisingly well versed in using bladed weapons, which one might have been able to surmise from the way she handled the knife earlier.

[I just have to say this has been a blast so far, thank you so much Kasa!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: I'm so glad that you're enjoying yourself! It's brilliant that you're having a blast, I am too!]

Kasa fell to his knee gracefully, placing his hand on her face and smiling: "Don't be silly," His thumb would stroke her check, "It's my duty to protect you, and its our duty to protect our patients." He would nod his head and raise his stance firmly. Kasa would put his hands on his hips before biting down on his lip, we're a family of tacticians and advisers, he thought as he refereed to the Unohara family. "Chizu, I'm going to need you to play a role, okay?" Kasa would begin to rummage through the cupboards, cabinets, drawers and the food storage room until his eyes met with a laundry basket of children clothing. He would shuffle his fingers through the crushed layers of fabric, only irritating his senses with each sweet release of odor.

Damn these fabric cleaners are strong.

"Put this on," He handed her a patient gown fit for a little princess, dotted with cute flowers and unicorns, "You're going to have to check on the children. Within the ward, we have some more serious cases of nourishment; they need to be monitored regularly. I need you to go and check up on them, they should be in the same room as each other. It's the beds with the heart monitors, and other machines nearby. Also, make sure that the other children are kept calm." Kasa felt the trembling in Chizuru's hand, which angered him; he didn't like her feeling like that... such an odd, natural instinct to protect. "There's a high chance that these intruders will not even touch any children, maybe just knock them unconscious at most. But I need you to do this for me, it'll allow us to move more sneakily with you by my side, okay?

Kasa would move over to the door, cocking it open slightly, and drawing his eyes to the empty corridor. "If you get into trouble, just scream for me and I'll be there." He really didn't like the thought of sending her out on her own, but he had to be careful and approach the situation by using all that could give them both the tactical advantage. Chizuru could be passed off as a patient, Kasa wouldn't have been so lucky and the intruders could easily trigger an alarm for more to come as reinforcements. He didn't like this plan but it made some sense.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru never made mention of it but she hated the fact that she was so short, a side effect to being brought back to life in the method that her father used, it would seem. Still today, she was rather glad for it because she would be able to use this disguise that Kasa had come up with. It was a strange plan but if Kasa was correct about the intruders then it would be worth it. It was not the most fashionable thing she could have been wearing at the moment but flowers and unicorns were hella cute and the blush that spread across her face amongst the crisis they were suddenly in said plenty of words about her as a person. Sure, she could talk and interact like an adult but she was still a 12 year old girl. Iori had not deprived this one of her childhood. It was still very much a part of her like any normal girl. While Kasa explained his plan she would remove the detached sleeves from her current outfit as well as her boots and socks. She’d have to see that she was a patient after all so barefooted it would be for her. She’d also remove the cat-collar around her neck. Once she had the gown on, Chizuru moves back to Kasa and smiles up at him.

“I will make sure the children are doing fine, Sensei. Please be safe.”

She had truly meant those words. It wasn’t everyday she met someone she liked on a personal and intellectual level like she did with Kasa, so already, in her eyes, he was important to her. Not to mention the whole Unohara/Yamazaki Alliance wouldn’t be much of an alliance if Unohara was dead.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Concerned by his plan, he was. (Oh, and he's apparently Yoda)

Whenever Chizuru managed to reach the specialized ward, she would be met with a flurry of seven children; silently flailing in the corner. The two that required the specified attention were muddled among the group, whom were all crying and begging for their mothers. An example of good bedside manner, mixed with a dribble of 'state of emergency' would make good practice for Chizuru. Whenever the two children were identified, which would be relatively easy (minus the fact that they were all in too much shock to comply with a simple question, so one would have to use their investigative techniques and identify the target(s) through markings on their wrist; IV drips).

Again, whenever those two were found, Chizuru would be required to check their vitals (most probably the traditional way) and then check their dietary charts. If the children would need any more meals then they would be given one of the prepacked meal sets, made by the staff nurses the night before. And of course, Chizuru would have to sneak this along with her into the ward. Doesn't seem so complicated, does it?

Still, it's a risky plan.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why did these things have to start happening now? She was enjoying her time with her new friend and teacher. Now here she was sneaking around the children’s ward of the hospital, avoiding an enemy she knew nothing about and was scared as hell. Oh sure she didn’t look like she was scared, but she was. She wasn’t going to act irrational of course, she knew how to turn that fear around and use it for her own needs but still. This was quite the scary situation. No doubt about it. Her need to make Kasa proud and ultimately her father for carrying out such orders and helping out in this crisis was her driving force.

She reaches the ward with no trouble at all, the girl good at keeping her head down and out of sight of others, but still a challenge awaited her that she just wasn’t prepared for. Children. Sure, she could help open someone up to perform surgery on them. Sure she could heal someone using medical jutsu or just whatever she had on hand for basic first aid, but this? This was going to be a difficult challenge indeed. When she slips into the room, the kids were already crying and that was a headache all its’ own, but Chizuru knew, and understood why they were crying. This let her get through it. There was a logical reason for it and when she thought about it, they should be crying. If they were not crying for their mothers or scared, then that would be out of the ordinary. Chizuru puts on her best smile and gives it her best. Using a soft and caring tone to her voice.

“No need to worry children, big sister Chi-chan is here to keep you safe. Your parent’s will be here shortly but first you’ll have to behave and line up for me so I can give everyone a check-up.”

Even if they didn’t comply at first, it was at least a start. She could earn their trust and keep them as calm as she could get them. Slow and steady with a lot of patience, that was her battle plan for this situation. The crying continued for a few so she’d try humming, hoping that would calm them down. It was a song that her own mother would sing to her every night to get her to fall asleep faster. Once calm was brought, the next step, naturally would be to start checking charts and learn their names and conditions. Hopefully none of those intruders would find their way inside because Chizuru was pretty sure her fighting style would scare the hell out of these kids…then her gained trust would be ruined!

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
commission_cecil_and_cecilia_by_takoruone-d41rww3-1-1.jpg

"Well, well," A voice spoke out from the hushing noise of Chizuru's voice, attempting to sooth the children, "Now, I'm not really a genius but I can guess that you're clearly not a patient. For one, I've heard that conversation between you and Kasa-nii." A slender standing, comfortably dressed man stood under the threshold of the room. He was obviously one of the intruders, but address Kasa as 'nii', wasn't that suffix for brother, or sibling? "He was never really good at building a decent formulated plan, even as a little one." The man stepped into the room, the disgusting, vile nature of his chakra would turn the stomach of the children, and maybe even Chizuru. "It's really amazing what you can hear when you're one with the supernatural."

What, this man made absolutely no sense. However, Chizuru had a problem on her hands now - clearly Kasa's location was already made aware to the enemy. So, knowing that, one may come to the assumption that he's already been captured and/or is fighting off the henchmen. Chizuru wouldn't know until she was able to do her job; make sure the children were okay.

"Yamazaki Chizuru... that's your name, right?" His voice, so creepy, and yet so well-mannered. "Yes, it is... she tells me everything. I suppose you're completely bewildered, as you should be. My power is completely superior to someone such as yourself, but never-the-less, I shall show you the one who birthed Kasa-nii..." The creepily, slender man only had to release a fraction of his natural power to conjure a ethereal figure above his body; a silhouette of a once-beautiful woman. The feel of this silhouette's presence would bring a heavy sense of fear over anybody in close proximity. But going back to what this non-nonsensical man had just said: 'the one who birthed Kasa-nii', which would be referring to his mother?

"Strike her, mother."

The order was set, and the silhouette began to react with such an agonizing scream. The spiritual beast moved from hovering above the intruder, and made its way to Chizuru with a hellish speed. How would Chizuru react? What about the children, what was she to do?

The difficult decisions of a future medical ninja...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Poor little Chizuru. Her day had been completely ruined thanks to this intruder. Granted, it did make for a nice test, if one were to be optimistic about it. Still she would have much preferred an easy day compared to what was going on today. Bad enough she had to take care of a group of children during this crisis, but now she had been found! All that sneaking about and it seemed like the enemy was aware of her plans from the start. Top that off with the fact that she had no ninja tools as well as the worry of the children’s safety, and well…Chizuru was beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed. Only a bit. Her mind was working in overtime, trying to calculate each and every possible solution and outcome she could come up with. Thinking was what she did best, regardless of if the chosen outcome was the right one or not.

“You have absolutely ruined my day, whomever you are. Even worse you are putting the lives of those within this place at risk. What kind of person are you to attack a place of healing?”

No time for answers, it was time for action. The feeling of fear was overwhelming within the room was something Chizuru could only surmise was due to the strange spirit that was coming at her at a fast speed. Looked like she was going to have to fight, or at the very least try and hold this monster off till help hopefully arrived. The children had to come first. Chizuru stands her ground, blocking the intruder’s path towards them. The look in her eyes, such conviction. She’d fight with her hands and feet if need be and once that ‘mother’ as it seemed to be called neared her, she’d reach out to try and grab it, wanting to grapple it and push it back. Chizuru was far more physically strong than she let people believe. But would she even be a match for this unknown intruder?

“Please, children, keep your heads down…Big sister Chizuru…will just be a moment!”

Or so she hoped.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Shit," Kasa's voice would ripple out through the 'reality' that had only existed for a mere few seconds, "We'll have to do this another time, Chizu-sama." What, what was going on? Very suddenly, the walls of that world would begin to drip, distort and become very hazy; soon the young Yamazaki would awaken back at the dinning table with an abnormal sensation riddling through her body. Her eyes would rest upon Kasa, whom's eye was bleeding rather heavily. "It seems I really do need to get these pesky eyes seen too..." He would rub his finger against his temple, and smiled softly.

"I used my Mangekyo Sharingan to give you a, sort of, training lesson. Although I didn't account for the reliability of my eye, you see." His head would lower, and his smile falter. "The Mangekyo Sharingan degrades the users eyesight over time, unless he can obtain the fairy tale of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan." Kasa would begin to wipe away the steady flow of blood from his eye; obviously having done this a few times in the past. And one could tell that his ability to use the sharingan, in that form, was growing far too uneasy.

[I'm really struggling for motivation, so I didn't want to go into anything half-heatedly. I need to cut down on the topics that aren't really that much fun, etc. But I'm keeping this one because I wanna keep going~ if that's okay? <3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru suddenly felt so weird. One moment she was preparing to battle with an unknown enemy, the next she was looking back up at her sensei. It had been a test? Fascinating. What Kasa had just done was in credibly amazing. Others might be angry at being unknowingly put into such a jutsu, but Chizuru was only capable of seeing it as a necessary part of their growing relationship of student and teacher. Such a test on the first day and to top it all off, the lengths he had to go through in order to accomplish it. She had long since stopped smiling, though, the thoughts of what she had been put through causing her to be almost lost in thought.

“You…you did all of that just to test me? You risked…your eyesight just to give me a test?”

That familiar blush would reappear upon her cute face and she’d rise up out of her seat so she could move over to Kasa. One might assume it was to strike him for what he had done but instead she reaches out to hug him. She wasn’t sure if it was proper to be hugging him like this but it was how she showed affection to her family members.

“Oh thank you so much Sir Unohara, to think me so worthy of such a test so soon. I only hope I met your expectations. We…we should really see to your eye.”

[It’s fine I’d love to keep going, or start a new topic. I’m up for anything as I have been having nothing but fun RPing with you.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Well," Kasa would push his fingers through his fringe and smiled softly, "My eyesight is something that is invaluable to me, that's true, but I'm also looking forward to having a trustworthy apprentice." He would hold up a cloth to his bleeding eye, with his spare hand. The blood, it looked painful, but yet the man could only smile. "You know, the man you met in there... he's based off my brother. One of them, at least." Perhaps it was the illusion of seeing his brother that allowed him to feel content with the pain.

And them, oh-so-suddenly, Kasa felt the tiny, soft embrace of Chizuru. For a moment his body went into hiatus mode, confused by what to do, but it his emotions naturally took control and gave him the ability to relax. "You know, I've never had someone to teach, to nurture..." He admitted as his head rested neatly against her shoulder, "I've never had a daughter figure." Ah, there it was, the reason for his kindness. He had always wanted a daughter to nurture, and love. Kasa didn't really want to admit this because Chizuru already had a strong father figure, and she really didn't need another one in her life.

Kasa knew that his eyesight would completely vanish from this world and all of the light would be sucked away. "I suppose I might need to call on your assistance when my eyesight is truly gone from this world, Chizu-sama." He would still hold onto the embrace, taking in the softness of her sin, the feather quality of her hair, "I've never been afraid of losing anything, hardening myself to reality, but I've became frightened to the prospect of losing my eyesight."

"That's not stupid, is it?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Fear is a natural response to such a situation. Much like just moments ago when I was participating in your test. I was very much afraid. I was afraid of disappointing you by not accomplishing the task set out for me as well as not being able to protect the children. Everyone fears something and if not then they are a mindless puppet. Furthermore if-wait what?”

Chizuru had been so caught up in trying to define fear and show Kasa that it wasn’t weird that she had totally not processed what he had said before it. A daughter figure. He had no idea how much those words meant to her. It was the reason why she had been blushing earlier cause she had been thinking about how much this man reminded her of Iori, her own father. She had never looked at another man in such a way before, but then, Iori was a pretty damn unique individual. Most people treated Chizuru only as what they saw, and that was as a child, but Kasa and Iori had a way of both treating her as a child whilst being totally open with her and not sugar-coating things or trying to dumb things down. Needless to say, Chizuru was blushing heavily now.

“Oh-oh my you just enjoy making me blush, don’t you? Is that how you see me? That’s…really cute, Sir Unohara. If you don’t mind me saying such.”

She felt so bubbly and giddy now. There was still the matter of his bleeding eye.

“We are going to find a way to save your eyesight, Sensei, do not worry about losing your eyesight, with my Father on the case, it is just a matter of time before we figure it out. In the meantime please allow me to take a look and wash this blood off. “

She’d try to take the cloth in hand and dab at the blood.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa felt a wave of submission wave across his shore, his apprentice was in-charge now. He followed her order to remain still, well she didn't say that but he knew, as she dabbed the blood away from his eye. "Its odd for me to be a patient, very odd." He smiled as he put up with the internal pain that emitted from his eye; how he had grown accustomed to the rippling pains caused by the Uchiha curse. And that's how he viewed the Sharingan, as a curse. It diluted good men and turned them into bad men; or so one would believe.

"I have every confidence in your, and your father, Chizu-sama." He would push back the young girl's hair with a fatherly touch. "I wish I had a daughter." And in that moment, he shunned his face from sight; obstructing Chizuru from further dabbing away the blood from his face. Although this would only be momentary.

[My blood computer shut down after I had wrote a post! Sorry it's small compared to my last one T___T;]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru freezes up for a moment when she hears Kasa say such a thing. It was such a sweet thing, really, but more importantly, she’d begin to wonder why he didn’t have a daughter. As far as she knew he had a wife…or at least a female companion. That was about as much as she really knew about his personal life. When he returns his gaze to her she’d continue dabbing that blood away, unable to reply, though the smile upon her face and the heavy blushing spoke volumes of what she thought about his words. After a long silence she’d finally speak up.

“If this is just Subconjunctival Hemorrhaging from the use of your sharringan then the blood should clear from your eyes in a few days or weeks. Any further pain you feel, if any, is more than likely from the use of your ability and I’ll be honest with you…I’ve no idea how to further treat this particular problem. Assuming it is treatable. Honestly, you should probably try not to use your sharringan unless you absolutely have to. It’ll give us more time to find and fix the problem. Also we-“

Chizuru puts a hand up to her mouth and turns away cutely. She had been rambling once more and caught herself doing so. She couldn’t get Kasa’s words out of her head still.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's okay," Kasa would getnly grasp his apprentice's hand and smile gently, "I already know I'm too far gone." And that was the truth, unless he could find another pair of eyes; he would be lost, thwarted into darkness. However, what was the alternative? To become one with the mythology of the Sharingan and become a beast of chakra? Someone who is subjugated by the constant need to obtain more power, was that really an alternative?

"I think this is why I'm leaving everything to you." He tilted his head against his apprentice's and admitted, "I think everyone wants to live forever, secretly. I want to keep going, achieving even after I've turned into dust. I want you to be my legacy, Yamazaki Chizuru." And that was true, he wanted the young girl to be nurtured into a bold, strong, and forceful member of the branch; he wanted her to do well.

Kasa would sigh, but this wasn't one created from boredom, but from relief.

"I've got a sneaky suspicion that my time is nearing... So, I'll teach you all that I can teach, deal?" He would smile, pulling back his head from her brow and revealing an expression of sheer joy. Joy in that his life will be carried on through another.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru understood what Kasa had meant but that wasn’t going to stop her from helping her father with their plan of finding a pair of eyes and transplanting them. Hell as someone who had already experienced death itself and had come back thanks to the efforts and incredibly unethical experimentations by her father, Chizuru was the poster child of looking mortality in the face and laughing. Granted going blind wasn’t quite the same but the concept was still there anyway. Chizuru finds herself reaching out to pet Kasa atop the head. People did it to her so she figured why not return the favor. It always made her feel good so maybe it would make her sensei feel better, granted he was already looking better.

“I’ll be like a sponge, Sensei. Soaking up all your knowledge and combining it with what I already know so I can become some kind of Unohara-Yamazaki super medical ninja!”

It was always good to hear her say such things and remind the world that she was still a child.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back