Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Grocery shopping [Solo][Complete]

Hiro Takahashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro danced his way through the sea of crowd that traveled back and forth around the market place of the village. The hour was still early in the morning, the sun hanging low in the sky lazily making its climb toward the highest point in the horizon.

But even during this early hour, when even the birds were having a hard time getting up, the streets of the village marketplace was buzzing with people who were busy making the rounds of their favorite shops in order to get the groceries they needed.

Just like every week, Hiro woke up early in order to do his main chore around the house - Grocery shopping. He would leave the house when the sun just broke the horizon in order to make it to the market place and back home before he had to get to the academy. There were many things that the young boy wanted to do in his life. Being late to an academy class was not one of them.

Hiro entered the vegetable shop by skidding left and right to avoid a rush of a moving group of people, shifting his feet in time to bypass the two leading males of the party and enter the shade of the shop. He looked at the old man behind the counter and gave him a smile as slowed down his movement, taking a second to look around for the usual items before moving along rows of stacked shelves.

"Hiro, good morning." The old man said as he focused his vision on the smaller child that entered his shop. "You're here early then usual today."

"Hai, Jeno-san." The cloud academy student replied as he continued to add groceries to the basket he picked up before moving into the a aisle. "I need to get back to the academy before the first lesson of the day starts."

"I think they already started." The grocery owner said as his eyes shifted toward the exit to his shop. " I could swear that I heard one of your classmate say something about an early class today...."

The old man didn't get to complete his sentence. The young boy that just a few seconds ago was walking calmly through the aisles was now running toward the front counter with amazing speed. He reached the counter and slammed down the basket in front of the old man.

"Sorry Jeno-san." The words reached the old man only when the boy was already at the door. "I completely forgot about the early class. I will come back later."

With that, Hiro raced through the streets toward the academy building.

~~~~~

WC: 447

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back