Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Growing Up [Requesting Raikage]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This was it. It has been a few days since the monster incident and now, Yuu has made a decision. For the first time since he started his career as a shinobi, he failed to save two lives from the hands of the mad monster and now, he wanted to make sure he wouldn't repeat it. However, this required him a lot of time and he couldn't abandon his post without a warning. So there he was right in front of the doors of the Raikage's office and he was there not to see her for his duties, but for something else.

So he knocked on the door and if he was allowed to let in, he slowly approached her with a stoic expression. There was no turning back. If he stayed here for long and left Kuni on his own devices, there will be consequences. "Ms. Raikage. I want to discuss something about my position as a Sennin."

[Requesting Raikage]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was, like most days, partway through the usual boring governmental paperwork that had to be done to keep the village running smoothly when there was a knock on the door. Knowing that her secretary wouldn’t have let anyone knock on the door without a proper reason, Kitsune merely said ”Come in.” to whomever was out there. After Yuu entered, she looked up and listened to his words. ”Well you certainly look like a man that’s taken a difficult decision regarding things. So what is it you wish to discuss?” she inquired, putting her pen down and adjusting her position.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"You could say that." He took a deep breath, not wanting to delay this any further. "I'm very grateful you gave me the position. It was the sign that I became more than a simple shinobi. However, I feel like I can't stay as a Sennin any longer. To be honest, I'm happy helping out Kumogakure this way, but I feel like I'm better at working in the field as a Jounin. Besides, I need some time for myself and Yuri to become stronger in case a stronger threat comes for this village and my family. I hope you understand."

While he sounded like his departure, he didn't really mean to leave the village. Rather, he was still staying in his home, but he would visit Yuri's lab from time to time to train. For now, all that was left was Raikage's response to all of this.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A Jounin huh? Kitsune raised an eyebrow for about a second, then lowered it again. It did make sense. And going on a journey to train yourself, that was something Kitsune could understand very well, as she did it herself during the period of time where everyone thought she was dead. She withdrew a piece of paper and began writing an official order. ”I can understand that sentiment very well. So I’ll issue an official decree, relieving you of Sennin duties as you desire.” she said, penning down the words releasing Kashino Yuu from the duties of being a Sennin, and instead reinstating them as a Jounin.

She stamped the paper, and slid it across the desk. ”This makes it official. And I do wish you luck in your training.” she said and nodded ”With the Tenouzans on the move, I’m sure they’re plotting things against Kumogakure in general, so if you come across anything during your training, do send word back.” Kitsune added.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Tenouzans. Oh, yeah. He almost forgot about it. So not only he had to contend against Kuni, but the guys behind that strange ritual at the bloomery, huh? He needed to make a mental note about it just in case. Regardless, he was relieved that he was officially released from his Sennin duties.

"Thank you very much, Miss Raikage. I'll never forget the memories I've made here and I hope you can find someone worthy of the Sennin title, too." But just before he could leave the office, he stopped, recalling the words from the evil parasite. "And Miss Raikage, you should be careful against an individual named Kuni. I know this is just a vendetta of mine, but I fear the Tenouzans are not the only threats in the village we're going to face soon."

He knew this was the least of her problems considering those Tenouzans were a bigger threat than Kuni, but he had to make sure she prepared the village against the parasite's plans.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded ”I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. Good luck with your training, though.” she said, making a note to detain any individual named “Kuni” and ensure their incarceration or execution. ”I assume that was all, then.” Kitsune said, picking up her pen again to resume her paperwork, figuring Kashino Yuu would want to get started on his training right away.

[Reinstating Yuu as Jounin; Topic Left]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once the Raikage responded, Yuu finally smiled and sighed in relief. He already packed everything from his now-former office and all that was left was to head over to Yuri's lab. He then bowed to her and said, "Yes, Miss Raikage. Thank you again for the opportunity. I wish the next Sennin well on their duties."

In his honesty, it was hard to leave his life as a Sennin. Yet he was relieved that it was all over. However, he couldn't rest just yet. Kuni was still out there planning something that would endanger the village and mostly, the whole world. As she expected, Yuu headed straight out of the Torre Celeste through the front door and with a deep breath, prepared himself for the worse to come.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back