Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Guess what? I'm not dead! Ohai new bossman. [Req. Daisuke]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A couple of days after Kitsune’s meeting with Kahako, she decided to go meet her new boss. She had found out that Kushin had vanished, and Daisuke was now in charge. She liked the guy and figured it’d be an appropriate thing to go let him know she wasn’t actually dead. She dressed up in in a black outfit that exposed her naval and showed off a bit of sideboob along with her left thigh, but that was about it for skimpiness. She had put on a choker to hide the scar where her throat had been stabbed by the fake Masao back in Tenouza. She didn’t remove the scar because she wanted to be reminded of her utter failure to be a proper assistance in that fight asides from when she sacrificed herself.

She went out the door and headed for the hospital, taking a few warps through the most populated areas rather than walking through them normally, as people would definitely notice a dead baroness showing up again. Upon her arrival at the hospital she almost bumped into Hanako, her assistant - or would that be former assistant? – and Kitsune narrowly avoided it by warping into her old office, only to see it exactly as she had left it. For some reason it had not been cleaned out or anything. Possibly Hanako’s doing, but who was to say? She slinked through the halls until she arrived at the sennins office, where she knocked on the door. Hopefully she wouldn’t be turned away and would be given her rank back. Worst part of it all was the fact that after this meeting, she had another meeting to handle.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Guess what? I'm not dead! Ohai new bossman. [Req. Daisuk

Sitting at her station, Midori had just received Daisuke’s finished paperwork for the day. It seemed he was on a roll after everything had happened. She imagined him sending her home early that day as well. Naw, but a girl could dream. Realizing that she had been still for too long, the assistant got up to stretch her young bones. It was then that she heard a knock on the door. To her knowledge, Daisuke was not expecting any visitors nor had any appointments scheduled. Then it hit her, Daisuke still had his open door policy in effect. Only now Midori’s office stood in between the sennin’s office and the main door. She notified the sennin that there was a knock on the door and didn’t even bother to ask if he would like to see anyone. After working for Daisuke, she just knew the answer would be yes. He was predictable like that.
403eae27-392a-41c6-802d-1c5d5775bc2c_zps9e057a35.jpg
Name: Midori
Clan: Uchiha

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: orange (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral​

She opened the door to notice a stunning woman standing in front of her. Had she not known any better, she would have thought that Daisuke actually had game with the ladies. Midori found Kitsune’s attire to be riskay and daring, which only made her a bit jealous that she didn’t think she had the curves to pull it off. She stepped to the side and gestured for Kitsune to enter. Midori would introduce herself as Daisuke’s assistant and would lead her to the back door which opened into Daisuke’s office. Midori would inform Daisuke that he had a visitor before returning to her desk.
34567.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

There he sat. The sennin of the medical branch. He was performing important duties...like eat a fruit bar with a plate of chocolate chip cookies on his desk. It seemed that Daisuke had not changed all that much personality wise, however she would notice a physical change. Kaguya Daisuke is a tall, toned, dark brown man with a slim yet muscular physique. While shaggy and matted in the past, he now styled his shoulder length hair slicked back with shaven cheeks and a neatly trimmed tuft tip goatee. His hair still remains as white as snow. After spending so much time with his various animal companions in the beast realms, Daisuke has developed feral facial features like pricked ears and rather sharp cuspids. He possesses crimson red ripple patterned eyes, small cheek dimples when he smirks, a small thin diagonal scar through his right eyebrow, and a long very thin diagonal scar across his face extending from the upper right corner of his forehead to his lower left cheek. Due to his parent’s death, Daisuke decided to follow a customary tradition in the Kaguyan bloodline and preserve his family lineage through a marking ritual. Daisuke’s forearms have been marked extensively, from wrist to elbow, in an intricate tribal tattoo design using the primate, canine, and feline beast symbols to represent strength, honor, and courage respectively. Other tribal tattoos include the following: a wolf on the left shoulder, a tiger on the right shoulder, a sun (solar curse seal) on the left pectoral muscle, a crescent moon (lunar seal) on the right pectoral muscle, and a cloud (heaven seal) above the others on his chest. When working, he maintains a professional appearance by wrapping his arms, from his knuckles to his elbows, in bandages.
ff87afe5-e935-4bae-b67d-7376673d558f_zpsb333e74f.png

Thank you Midori. That will be all for now. Hello, I’m Kaguya Daisuke. Sennin of the medical branch. How can I help you today?” he asked without looking up just yet. His eyes were focused on a crossword puzzle. The clue was as followed: A nine letter word for shocked; taken off guard. Looking up, he knew just the word that would describe his reaction and it also happened to be the answer, surprised. Daisuke quickly stood up and leaned in over his desk. He could not help but feel that his eyes were betraying him. Daisuke’s cautiousness wanted to deny what he saw and when he began to believe the visage standing before him, Daisuke’s inquisitive nature began to act up.

Ki...Kitsune-san?! Is that really you? My god, it isyou. Get in here! Come on! I can’t believe it. I thought you were...we all thought you were...where the hell have you been? Does Kahako even know you’re back?” he said, rambling on and word vomiting out the first thought that popped into his head. He didn’t mean to be nosy or noisy, but he was in shock and still the worry wort.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune nodded at Midori and folded her arms under her ample chest, which only served to enhance it even further, even if that wasn’t the point. She entered Daisuke’s office and after his, in Kitsunes opinion, rather unenthusiastic greeting, she smirked a bit at it and put her hands at her hips, waiting for him to look up from his crossword. The reaction she got when he did look up was worth every yen she owned. And more. It was utterly priceless. She smiled wide and warped from her position in front of the desk over to his side so she could give him a light hug.

”It’s me alright.” she said and removed her contacts, showing her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as proof, considering the pattern of a Mangekyou Sharingan was as unique as a fingerprint. ”And to answer your rambling. I was. I did indeed die that day. I’ve faced death, and apparently, well, lived to tell the tale. The last thing I remember before everything going black was getting stabbed in the throat by a fake Takaki Masao.” she paused, lifted her head and pulled the choker she was wearing down a bit, so Daisuke could see the vertical scar in her throat. ”After that, it was just black. Black and padded. I realized I had been buried in a coffin. So I warped out, and ran away. For the past two years I’ve been at my family estate in Raimei no Seika. Y’know, the province my clan owns.”

She put her purple contacts back in and let her Sharingan return to its normal state before she sat down in one of the chairs by Daisuke’s desk. ”For two years I’ve been hiding myself from the world, researching and studying everything I could get my hands on. I’ve learned much, but I haven’t really changed at all. Not physically anyways.” she said and gestured to how she looked like herself. Except her eyes. They looked older, like they had seen the horrors of death and everlasting doom. Which they had. Well. The death part at least.

”But. I’m back,” she said with a smile ”And I’m here to stay. Oh, and, yes. Kahako knows I’m back. I’ve been back for a few days. But I needed to rest up after my journey. She was the first one to know, but no one else knows yet. My next meeting after this one is with our dear Raikage-sama, though he doesn’t know I’m coming either.”

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His utter worry was overruled by his joy when Kitsune proved herself. She warped over to Daisuke’s side and gave him a light hug, which he returned in kind and to place the icing on the cake, she removed her contact lenses to reveal her sharingan. Daisuke knew from the sharingan in Fudo’s body, that each sharingan was unique and special. Seeing her sharingan and her chakra signature with his rinnegan eyes left no doubt in her mind. She was back from the dead. She was home. Being the big softie that he was, a tear formed in his right eye. In an effort to remain manly, he quickly wiped the tear away.

She confirmed her death and that she had somehow revived while inside a coffin. Daisuke always knew she was a tough woman, but to take on death itself...he doubted even he could do such a thing. Seeing the scar on her neck, Daisuke could only imagine how gruesome her temporary death must have been. A wave of relief washed over him when Kitsune explained where she had been all this time...and even more so that she had continued her medical practices. She could have left everyone in the dark and enjoyed her retirement, but she chose to return back where she was missed. A miracle was all that he could chalk it up to at this point.

I’m glad to hear that. I know Kahako missed you, just like we all did. I’m sure Lord Shin will be pleased to see you again as well. I wish I could be there to see his face. Right well, you’ll need your old office back and a new title. Is there a certain field that you are interested in? What where are my manners, you must be hungry. Can I offer you some refreshments? Cookies, tea?” he said. He was beside himself. A fallen comrade had returned and he was overjoyed. There were so many times he wished a comrade might return only for him to continue waiting day after day; year after year. Such was the case for Masao and Rin.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

”I have the strangest feeling that I can thank Masao for surviving. I’m not entirely sure why.” she said and sat leaned back in the chair. ”Well, hopefully my punishment won’t be too bad. I did technically go missing after all.” she added and stretched a bit ”I actually visited my old office on my way here. It looked exactly like I left it. I take it that was Hanakos doing? Seems like something she’d do. Being my former assistant and all. Well. Former because of my apparent death.” she asked the man sitting across the table from her.

Kitsune shook her head at Daisuke’s offer of refreshments ”No thanks, Daisuke-san. I had a big lunch.” Now, when Kitsune says big lunch, it really means enough to feed eight people. ”As for fields I’m interested in, there are two. Research, and Surgery. I feel that’s where my strengths lie. Surgery because I was taught by one of the best, and with my vision I’ll be even better. And Research because I like coming up with new things. I’ve got an entire series of leather-bound work journals that I brought back with me from Raimei no Seika, and I’d like to use our military grade equipment here to further improve my studies. Also, I might decide to spend some of my vast fortune on our research department to get a bunch of new equipment.”

She smiled at Daisuke’s general flusteredness at seeing her alive, and his elatedness at her showing up at the hospital again. ”Oh yeah. Before I forget. With you being the new Sennin and all. If you ever happen to be in need of a second in command. Y’know, someone to take over in case you go away for a while. Let me know. It sounds like it’d be right up my alley, given my newfound experience in running an entire province.”

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She of the possibility that Masao might her saved her. Knowing Masao, Daisuke could very well believe that. Then Kitsune mentioned a certain detail. Something that had occurred to Daisuke, though he chose to ignore it given the circumstances. Kitsune did go missing for two years...technically. It was a rather pessimistic way to look at it, but she didn’t reveal her survival to anyone, not even the Raikage prior to her return. By not doing so and allowing everyone to think she was dead for two years, it was considered a lie by omission. Some might only view her as abandoning her post rather than taking a more sympathetic approach to her situation.

"Yeah she did. Kahako has really stepped up her game. She’s such a talented medic now its crazy. As of now, she ‘s currently head of the Sentou Henkan division. She ah...’works’ well with the anbu sennin Ayumu-san as well. ", he said while the thought of her punishment stuck in the back of his mind. As far as he was concerned, she was okay in his book. As far as Shin’s decision, Daisuke had not a clue. Though, he knew Shin since they were kids. They joined the academy around the same time and become genin around the same time as well. From there, Shin surpassed Daisuke nearly immediately. Still, he knew Shin to be a fair man, but he still had to make an example that no one was above the law. Still, Daiuske believed Kitsune would be okay. She refused his offer of refreshments before expressing her desire to head up the general surgery and related research department. Seeing as there was a vacancy, Daisuke saw no issue with it.

"Head of General surgery and related research. Sounds good right? I’ll make it happen, no worries. Regarding your studies and the journals, you are free to conduct your research as you see fit. Just go through the proper channels with your paperwork and keep me in the loop. Now, about your suggestion on spending." he paused for a moment. He understood that she was eager to get back into the swing of things and Daisuke would not stop her, but there was something he had to make clear. He would go on to inform her that Kushin, while still sennin, made it very clear that he never liked the idea of the branch taking private funds. According to the former sennin, it always reeked of bribery and he just didn’t like it. Then he explained that he fired a man for embezzlement a while back. Aburame Fuji was his name. Since then, Daisuke had a some forensic accounts go through the hospital and research budgets to find the sinkholes where money was being wasted and shift the money as needed. Now the hospital was way...and I do mean way, way, way, in the black. Funding was not an issue in anyway for anyone.

"So you see, you can purchase equipment with your personal funds if you'd like, but you don’t need to do so and I'd advise against it. I’d rather not go through that audit event again later on down the line to be honest. Our equipment is really good already. Still, its your department now so it's your thing choice." he added. Yes, it was starting to sink in that Kitsune had been away for a while. So much had happened and yet, things felt exactly as they used to be. Nostalgia, he guessed. Upon hearing her request to be his second in command, Daisuke could not help but tease her a bit.

"Well, I don’t know about all that. You did disappear for about two years and a few months change. Yes, technically you and I were chiefs before Keiji, Kahako, and Junko came on the scene, but they just might give you a run for your money." he said jokingly. He couldn’t resist. “In all seriousness, you did just get back so I’ll need some time to think it over. You do have seniority over the others after all, but you have been away for two years and some change. Let’s start you off with running the general surgery and related research department first. Next, you can take over the Youritsu division for me if you’re up to it. If all goes well from that point onward, and Shin’s punishment allows for it, then I’ll consider you for the position.”, he negotiated.

Kitsune was one of the last chiefs under Kushin’s authority who to remain active before her disappearance. She also, to Daisuke’s knowledge, would not compromise the village’s safety by living in another country during her absence. Now if she did something like that, then the answer would have been no. In fact, Daisuke might not have let her practice medicine in his hospital ever again, but that was not the case thankfully. He could only imagine that there were others who might object his decision, but that would need to be discussed later. He excused himself for a moment to stick his head outside the door. He made a request to his assistant to send word to two other souls regarding Kitsune’s status and no one else. Junko and Keiji, along with Kahako and now Kitsune, were within Daisuke’s inner circle.

However, if you should fill in for me, I ask that you uphold my wishes just as I did for Lord Kushin. Keiji, Kahako, and Junko have served me well in your absence. Should something happen to me, I want you to continue to allow them to operate independently of you and let them run their divisions or departments as they see fit, just as I allow them to do currently. In short...no one likes to be micromanaged.” he said laughing at the end. It was good to have Kitsune back. He would make an offer to have a plastic surgeon take a look at her scar. If she liked, she could have it removed. Then again she might have wanted to keep it as a reminder of what occurred.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune stretched and leaned back in the chair, putting one leg over the other ”Well, Kahako did learn from the best.” she said and grinned, letting her ego show a bit ”Ah, not just related research, but all research. If I was restricted to only handling surgical research I’d be kinda overlapping Keiji-kun’s kinjutsu area. And someone else would be in charge of any research I did that wasn’t related to surgery, meaning they could take the project away from me at a whim.” Kitsune shook her head. ”I’d rather not have to fight tooth and nail for my own ideas.” she said with a smirk and held up her nails ”I just had them done yesterday~” she added with a playful wink to show Daisuke she was joking.

”I can see the issue, and don’t worry. I’ll route the expenditures through the hospitals economy department. That way there’ll be no issues if an audit were to be made, and even if I decided to leave the branch for whatever reason, the equipment would remain here. But I have to warn you, I’ve got big plans~” she said with a big smile before whipping out a tiny leather book and scribbling a note in it: Use hospital accounts, instead of own, for machinery and equipment purchases. ”Heh, I imagine they’ve been training hard and all, but experience does have its advantages over youth. And, yes, we were chiefs before them. But none of them has the experience needed to lead an entire branch, whereas I have the experience of being in charge of an entire province of a country.”

She shook her head slightly ”But enough about that. Yes I’ve been gone a while, but don’t think I haven’t kept myself up to date on things. I’ve had messengers send me weekly reports. If at any time they had contained something regarding the hospital not doing well, or an actual need for my return, I would’ve packed my bags and come back right away. I’ve spent most of my life here, and I intend for this hospital to stay in operation for as long as I live. And as for seniority, yeah… I’ve got some 30 years on them. So going by seniority alone, I’d be first in line.” she said, now looking serious. She fully meant what she had just said, and didn’t want Daisuke to think she was joking, or pulling a prank on him. ”But yeah. My offer stands, and it will until the day I’m unable to crawl out of my bed in the morning.” she said, finalizing that part of the conversation on her part.

”I’ll do my very best in running the Youritsu, and the Surgery and Research departments, and, regarding the likely punishment from Shin-sama, I don’t think it’ll be anything to worry about. I did save his life by giving my own. Surely that must be a fair trade, right?” she said, pondering her impending meeting with Shin, following this one. ”In any case. Regarding upholding your wishes if something should indeed happen, I swear on my honor as a kunoichi, my title as a Baroness, and my vast landmasses that I’ll uphold them. A good leader knows when to delegate, and rely on their subordinates strengths, instead of thinking they can handle everything on their own. Kushin-sama knew that, and from what I can see in the reports I’ve gotten, you know that as well. And in my own honest unfiltered opinion, you’re currently the one best suited for the job. You’ve got more experience leading a division in the branch than I do. Sure, I’ve got a couple of years’ experience ruling a province, but I imagine the challenges, while similar, are still different enough to warrant some form of a learning period.”

After her long monologue, Kitsune sat upright in the chair and looked right at Daisuke. ”But really, in all honesty Boss-sama~ It’s damn good to be back.” she said with a big grin.

[MFT; WC: 666]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kitsune showed pride for how she had trained Kahako and why not? Kahako was now the head of a division. Surely that was more than enough of a testament to her teaching skills. She made it a point to correct Daisuke on her proper title and thus her domain. She wanted to run all research rather than just surgical research. She even made a point that such a thing would interfere with Keiji’s operations as well. Needless to say, she had a point.

"You’re absolutely right. You should have that. All research will be under your domain. You deserve that much." he said. He was a simply man to get along with after all, especially when the medics who requested such things were of a high caliber. Daisuke made a mental note that her title was now put to rest. General surgery, all research minus the kinjutsu stuff, and the Youritsu were under her control now. The idea of seniority wasn’t even an issue. Daisuke knew full well that by such standards, Kitsune was the first choice. While other chiefs have taken extended vacations, passed away, or retired from the medic branch, Kitsune had returned and had Kushin’s confidence was well. Her commitment was so strong that Daisuke believed her comment on crawling out of bed.

Last but not least, Kitsune had vowed to uphold Daisuke’s wishes regarding how his medics operated. Less experienced shinobi would have thought this a way that they could be undermined because they felt as though they had to micromanage every little thing, but Kitsune was far from being an inexperienced medic. She said exactly what Daisuke needed to hear from her. The job was hers now. Shinrya Kistune: the head of general surgery, the head of the research division, the head of the Youritsu division, and now Daisuke’s right hand...woman. It seemed like a lot to put on her, but she could always ask to be relieved if one division became a burden. Upon hearing her joy to have returned to the loving embrace of the medical branch, Daisuke could not help but express the same joy. His comrade had returned home, alive.

"Indeed it is! Okay, I’ll make sure to reopen your file, but first I should do this properly.”, he said standing up and positioning himself standing in the center of the sennin’s office. He called in Midori and asked her to perform a snap shot jutsu which would record everything that followed. He stood up straight and would project his voice. He was using his power as the official sennin of the medical branch. There would be some people who might not agree with Daisuke’s decision and that was fine. Daisuke had the utmost confidence in Kitsune’s abilities. Hopefully those under his command would trust his judgement as well.

Shinrya Kitsune! By the authority of the Medical sennin, Kaguya Daisuke, I hereby reinstate you as a medical chief within the medical branch. I do this of sound body and mind, and for those who are still skeptical, no I’m not under the Tsukiyomi technique. I bestow upon you, Kitsune, all the rights and honors thereto appertaining your new position. I hereby name you as the head of general surgery, head of the research division, head of the Youritsu division, and my successor of the medical branch should I die or deemed by the Raikage as unfit to lead this branch. Congratulations, Shinrya Kitsune! Welcome back. You should send out a memo of your return and spread the good news regarding your new position and title. I think the staff will love that." he said before gesturing for Midori to end the recording. It was official now, Kitsune was now in full swing.

"So, what is your first order of business?", he asked curiously. He knew she had to meet up with Shin soon so he just wanted to get an idea of where she would start. For those who might have wanted Kistune’s position as the right hand of the sennin, there was always other positions open. The hospital had more than enough civilian staff members, but med-nins were needed more than ever. Each specialty or ‘field’ as they are called had a department dedicated to it. There was an anatomy department, a bloodlines department, a medical combat training department that Higa Kahako ran along with the sentou henkan, a kinjutsu surgery department that Keiji ran along with the harvesters, a biology department that Junko ran, etc. There were more than enough positions for every one to get a head.

[mft] WC: 740

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune nodded at Daisuke as he said that all research would be under her domain. ”I appreciate that~” she said with a smile as Daisuke then proceeded to stand in the middle of his office, and proclaim her position reinstated, and that she was the new head of both general surgery, research and the entire Youritsu division. She kept on smiling throughout the entire thing, it was, after all, something big. Kitsune had finally climbed the ladders of ranks and become the closest thing to Sennin that she had ever been.

”You might be right regarding the memo. I’m sure a lot of people will be surprised about it as well. I mean, considering the fact that I’ve got a gravestone with my name on it next to Masao-sans. Surely that’ll make some people go ‘What the heck?’ don’t you think?” she asked him and grinned before considering his question. ”Well… I think my first order of business is to move my office to the right department.” she said with a grin ”Then to reclaim my assistant, and then, the memo. Then I’ll begin inspecting the machinery we’ve got and make notes regarding new acquisitions and replacements if needed. I’ve got big plans after all” she added.

She then stuck her hand out to Daisuke, but upon his grabbing it, she’d step close and give him a tight hug, as a thank you for the promotions, along with it being a thank you for not doubting her when she showed up at his office out of nowhere, telling him she wasn’t actually dead or anything. Lots of people would have a hard time wrapping their minds around that, but apparently Daisuke took it very well.

[MFT; WC: 285]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Upon finishing his announcement, Kitsune hugged him once more. Perhaps it was because of nostalgia or perhaps it was because of the promotion, but he didn’t care. He was just happy to have a fallen friend returned to the village. Just then he began to reflect on her mission. He doubted if Kahako would return to being her assistant after taking on so much responsibility, but Kitsune could still try. He had little imagination so he could only guess what kind of inventions Kitsune had planned. Only time would tell, he supposed. If she was to get anything done today then she would have to leave soon. With this in mind and the fact that he had just appointed her to his second-in-command, he felt it best to keep track of her should something happen.
Heavenly Subjugation - Special Activated Passive
RSHS.jpg

The Rikudo Sennin possess the ability to ultimately infuse their consciousness within a body and utilize that as the own vessel for their spirit; This technique utilizes only a fraction of that power and allows them to infuse their chakra and part of their consciousness through their Special chakra blade, and impose their will to a lesser degree upon a target. Though this doesn't allow the Rikudo Sennin to fully control the body of a Living Organism, this does allow them to heavily suggest actions to the target. Having a delayed effect, this causes the victim to envision the Rinnegan of the Rikudo Sennin within their mind, impairing their motor functions at crucial moment.
Information
Prerequisites Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Chakra Disruption Blade

Effect:
- When attacking with their Chakra Disruption Blade, the Rikudo Sennin may infuse their chakra into the strike for 1 Ap. This is always modded as a Secret Action, and may only be done to one target per round.
- When infused, the user may choose to have their will activate during one of their techniques, or during one of the Victim's attacks. This does not take effect until the following round.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Attack, this causes the victim's Strongest Action to have -2 Accuracy and -10% Damage. This Attack cannot Auto-hit in any way.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Reactions, this causes the victim to have -2 Dodge/Gen Save and take +10% damage from one of the user's Actions. This attack cannot be Auto-Dodged in any way.

Kitsune, with your permission I’d like to place my chakra rod within you. It will be about the size of a very small and thin needle. You won’t even know that it is there. The purpose of this action would be in order to keep track of you should something happen. I don’t doubt your abilities, but after your absence, I’m just being cautious. Know that if you refuse then I’ll have to resort to other measures.” he said before taking a step back and performing his hand signs. Placing his hand on the ground, markings began to spread over the floor and a puff of smoke came and went. In that moment, Kitsune would see Daisuke’s wolf pack assembled.
General Appearance / Shared Attire:

Along with the traditional cloud headbands, all dogs wear Black exterior & Sapphire blue interior hooded Down Vests (see below) with the Skull symbol (see below) on the back of the vests and the eye of ra collar around their necks (see below).

10294535_zps136f76a7.jpg
10294534_zpsbc5f0489.jpg
&

88e6d975-969d-4a40-b4f3-91ba8087fd57_zps44392f6f.jpg
b7eb0e5d-dc33-45a6-bd1c-7e2a0bb19ca6_zpsa8f11406.png

E-Rank Summon # 1 said:
msn_cerberus.jpg

Name: Hoshi (star)
Species: Canine (Husky)

Position: Former head detective of private investigations. Hoshi, formerly one of the many head detectives in a plethora of precincts in the canine world. While his fellow detectives chose to head up the departments of vice and narcotics, homicide, hostage negotiation, swat, and missing persons, He chose to work in the private investigations division.

Appearance: Hoshi is a large sized wolf-like canine with a double coat consisting of a black top coat and white undercoat. He also possesses perked triangular ears and a sickle black tail with a white tip. On all fours, he will be 6ft tall in height and is commonly mistaken for a rather furry horse. On his forehead, he has a yin and yang sign just above his sky blue eyes.

Personality: Hoshi is very patient, practical, and mature. When summoned, he is quick to help and oblige the summoner even if he doesn’t believe he can be much assistance. Hoshi demands to be treated with the utmost respect, as a means of recognizing his power and wisdom. He is not without his manners, and will show respect to experienced and revered shinobi with loyalty and friendship. He's kind-hearted and considerate of others. His intelligence rivals that of Akihiko or the average Nara. Very assertive, observant, and cooperative, anyone would be grateful to have Hoshi is a great companion.

E-Rank Summon # 2 said:
Beyond_the_City_by_Citel_zpsf368bab7.jpg

Name: Emi (From Japanese 恵 (e) "blessing, favour" or 絵 (e) "picture" combined with 美 (mi) "beautiful".)
Species: Canine (Coyote)

Position: Former general practitioner of the military medical corps. Emi, formerly serving as one of the head general practitioners of the military medical corps. Her fellow practitioners eventually move on to specialize in certain areas like general surgery, Emergency Surgery, Trauma, mental health, and medical research for the money, but she stayed a general practitioner as she preferred to be a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Appearance: Emi is an average sized coyote with a thick pitch black coat of fur for her torso and sickle black tail. From her paws to her shoulder blades and the back of both her hind legs are a shade of pale blue which strongly resembles the ice. This pale blue color appears in the innards of her perked triangular ears and the color of her eyes.

Personality: Emi is generally a compassionate canine. She is a bit shy around new people, but once she warms up to them she can be quite the conversationalist. She genuinely cares for others and will be quick to ask how everyone is doing if she feels that something is wrong. She is no pushover mind you as she has little tolerance for those who she deems as disloyal and untrustworthy.
E-Rank Summon # 3 said:
stock-illustration-14696475-aggressive-pitbull_zps5a30ac0c.jpg

Name: Shinobu (Means "endurance" in Japanese)
Species: Canine (Pitbull terrier)

Position: Former captain of the royal guard. Shinobu, formerly belonging to a special group of captains which were hand picked by their leader. Shinobu was given the privilege and honor of becoming captain of the royal guard, while his peers were appointed to lead the divisions of Strategic Operations, secret service, counter intelligence, and Domestic Guard.

Appearance: Shinobu is a medium-sized dog, has a short coat, and a smooth well-defined muscle structure. His ears are medium in length and his tail is slightly thick and tapers to a point. The coat is glossy, smooth, short, and stiff to the touch. He has a dark gray overcoat and a white undercoat that stretches from his underside to his mouth and around his nose. His eyes are pale white, though he can see very well.

Personality: Shinobu is a calm, cool, and collected dog, but has a problem with those who believe they can speak to anyone anyway they may see fit. He is all about respect and he is quite generous, sharing all he has with those he trusts. Both his bark and bite are equally fearsome. He is rather business like and cordial with those he is not fond of, so long as they show the same treatment. He is a proud warrior, and demands the utmost respect from his subordinates . Loyal to his friends and associates, Shinobu has a zero tolerance policy towards traitors.
E-Rank Summon # 4 said:
saber_tooth_tiger_wolf_by_invadersony12345-d571d0v_zpsc268818f.png

Name: Yukiko (From Japanese 幸 (yuki) "happiness" or 雪 (yuki) "snow" combined with 子 (ko) "child")
Species: Canine (Dire wolf)

Position: Former head specialist of the elite hunting squad. Yukiko, formerly one of many head specialists of the elite hunting squad. Where other unique specialists like herself chose positions such as the bomb squad, Rapid Deployment Force, the front lines, military police, special operations and light infantry force, she chose the Hunter-Nin Division.

Appearance: Yukiko is roughly the size of the extant gray wolf, but with a heavier build. Her body type is similar in general appearance and proportions to a German shepherd, or sled dog, but she has a larger head, narrower chest, longer legs, straighter tail, and bigger paws. Her fur is long, bushy, and is a mixture of the colors white and pale blue. Yukiko has long fangs protruding from mouth and light blue eyes. She has perked triangular ears and a sickle tail.

Personality: Yukiko is known for her silver tongue. Her speak towards her summoner and allies are both seductive and flirtatious. She is one of the most intelligent canines around. In fact, her intellect, astuteness, and wisdom rivals that of Akihiko, though unlike him she prefers to play dumb around those she is not familiar with. Make no mistake, Yukiko is kind and gentle when it suits her, but being playful is her strength. She honestly believes that humor is a great icebreaker and thus tells bad jokes sporadically.
E-Rank Summon # 5 said:
afc03f090832.jpg

Name: Saburou (three sons / From Japanese 三 (sabu) "three" and 郎 (rou) "son")
Species: Canine (Cerberus)

Position: Former warden of the super maximum security prison actually known as Hell Gate Prison. Saburou, formerly the warden of the super maximum security prison actually known as Hell Gate Prison. He was a unique case as his fellow wardens wanted nothing to do with the worst prison on the outskirts of the city. He could have had a cozy job by becoming a prison guard or prisoner transporter in dog house minimum security prison, krazy kennel medium security prison, or Dog pound maximum security prison. Compared to Hell Gate, anywhere else would have been paradise, but Saburou stayed and cleaned the prison, making it a shining example of what perseverance could do.

Appearance: Saburo is initially a 6ft (L) x 6ft (W) x 6ft (H) three headed canine, however his size can be altered at will anywhere between 2 to 18 meters. Saburo has a high constant body temperature to withstand severe cold or hot weather. This temperature also prevents frequent illness, by killing any potential pathogens they come into contact with before they can become ill. Lacking much fur, the cerberus is said to possess a muscular build and skin as hard as carbonized steel. His claws are sturdy and razor-sharp which assists him with digging. On all three heads, a yin and yang symbol in the shape of a full moon can be found on the forehead.

Personality: All three heads have different personalities and thus opinions on different situations. The left head is aggressive and has radical ideas while the right head is cautious and has carefully planned ideas. The middle head is dominant as it is assertive and considerate of the ideas produced by the other two heads. Because of the three contrasting personalities, this will often lead to small disagreements between the left and right heads while the middle head attempts to resolve the argument.

Kitsune, I’d like you to meet my pack. This is Hoshi, Emi, Shinobu, Yukiko, and Saburou. They are chakra senors (link). They have the ability to sense chakra signatures, lock on to it, and verify the target’s location at any time. You can refuse if you’d like. I’m just being cautious.”, he explained. Daisuke did not request this from Kitsune because he didn’t trust her nor did he have a desire to spy on her. He just could not have his right hand simply disappear on him. In fact, he had plans to perform gather the chakra signatures of all those within his inner circle, but that could wait for now.

[MFT] WC: 340

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune stifled a grin when Daisuke said that he’d like to place his chakra rod inside her. ”Why Daisuke-san, aren’t you rushing things a bit? That’s usually only after the third date~” she said with a sly grin and a wink, hoping he’d catch the innuendo she had just thrown at him. ”Well. Be aware, that I will block out the receiver should I see the need to do so. Not everything I do is the business of the branch~” she said and nodded, giving her approval for the needle. If that was what it’d take, then she’d of course agree to it.

Daisuke then stepped back and performed some seals for a summoning jutsu and then placed his hand on the ground, summoning a pack of wolves. Kitsune raised an eyebrow at the sudden sight and folded her arms under her bust. ”Really Daisuke-san?” she said before he introduced them as being chakra sensors and what they’d do in case she didn’t agree to the needle. ”I think I’ll stick with the needle. Considering the whole location verification thing is really an invasion of privacy.” she concluded and looked at him. ”But considering what’s happened in the past, I’d say it’s justified to some degree. Which is why I’m accepting it.”

She paused and then looked Daisuke directly in the eyes. ”But I swear Daisuke-san. If you spy on me while I’m at home, I will turn you into pretty Sennin ashes.” she said, her hair waving slightly as if there was wind, when there wasn’t any. ”Please don’t make me do so. I’d really hate to go there. It’d be such a horrible waste, y’know.” she said after a short pause and broke eyecontact. ”Now then. The needle. I assume it can be put in anywhere? If so, then I’d prefer it right here.” she said and indicated her right shoulder.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He awaited her answer only for her to cleverly turn his words against him. Catching on to what she meant, Daisuke’s eyes widened from shock. He could not believe that he say it in that way. Kitsune had every right to make fun of him. Embarrassed, he stood silently for a moment. Clearly an apology was in wrong, but before he could muster up one Hoshi and his pals decided to have that selves a laugh at his expense. Daisuke chose to ignore them for now, but he knew they were preparing some jokes for the situation.

"Kitsune-san, I do apology. That came out wrong and I completely agree with you. I have no intention of invading your privacy. This is only a safety precaution. Say you fall behind enemy lines, it would be a bit easier to locate you.", he said to assure her of his intentions. As she suggested, he inserted a very small and thin needle into her right shoulder and took a step back. It was done just like that. Daisuke would go on to assure her that if he did wish to view her surroundings, she would be able to feel his presence first before allowing him access. It was something she had complete control over. It was like a door which she could either open or close on her own. Opening the door brought access and closing the door brought signal failure.

"I completely understand. I’d never do something like that. I like living more than being nosy. That Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu jutsu you guys have is scary enough to hear about. I don’t need to see it first hand. And I didn’t only summon my pack here as an alternative choice. You’re my second in command now, you should know some of my secrets. One of which is that I’m with the canines. Have been for many years now. We had a small falling out, but we’re back together.", he said. Kitsune had a point about the possibility of invading her privacy, but Daisuke was not that kind of man. Misguided, he simply wanted to make sure that his inner circle were safe. To his knowledge, it was not like Kitsune could summon animals. Then a thought popped into his mind, he began to wonder what would happen if she could do so. He would have no need to worry about her if she could summon aid at a moment’s notice. It was then that his thoughts were interrupted.

"Daisuke, I had no idea you were so forward. Maybe a man like you would prefer the brothel in Cloud instead. ", the canines said. They went in on him using everything from sexual harassment scenarios to jokes about being quick in bed. Daisuke said, "Come on guys, it was a quick mistake. Can you get off me, please?" The canines snickered a bit before one of them asked, "That's what she said.". Daisuke never made a protest to they snickering, he only asked if they were finished being immature to which they made one last about about him possibly being premature with the ladies. He sighed a bit.

"Contract companions can be a hand full, am I right?" he asked smiling. No doubt an attempt to know if she possessed the same ability covered up as a light-hearted question.

[MFT] WC: 470

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune giggled a bit, kinda enjoying Daisuke’s almost flustered reaction. ”I’m just teasing Daisuke-san. You did leave yourself quite open to that kind of joke~ It would’ve been a crime against comedy to not go with it.” she said as he put the tiny needle into her shoulder. Then he went on to give a metaphor for how it worked, in which she had to open the door for him. If she didn’t, it’d mean signal failure. Pretty easy to grasp stuff. Then he went on to say how Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu were scary things, and that made Kitsune grin.

”And just think. ANY Uchiha of sufficient strength and training can use those. What should frighten you though, is my ability to summon forth a skeletal construct, to do my bidding, at will.” she said and smiled. ”But don’t worry. I wouldn’t use it against you. Unless of course we were sparring. Then you might get to see it. Along with the terrifying power that is my genjutsus.” she said with confidence in her voice. So Daisuke has a contract with the canines eh? Could be nice to have a contract of my own… But not with dogs. I’m not a dog person… I’m a cat person. Or a fox person.

”Huh. So you’ve made a contract with them. Interesting. But, not for me. I’m not a dog person.” she said and smirked. ”I’m more a cat person, or a fox person. Not that I’ve got any idea if there are contracts to be made with animals of those kinds, but hey. It wouldn’t surprise me.” she finished and looked at the dogs as they began slinging one joke after another out at Daisuke’s expense. Kitsune shook her head at some of the jokes they made, but never stopped smiling. ”Oh I wouldn’t know about that Daisuke-san. I don’t have a contract with anything. I’d be interested in obtaining one though. It’d just have to be the right one.”

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kitsune eased Daisuke’s mind by explaining that she could not resist making fun of him. To her defense, he deserved it all. It was a humbling experience; one that would make him think before he spoke again. To his surprise, Kitsune shared a secret that the bone head could only begin to grasp. She spoke of summoning a skeletal construct as if it were the ultimate attack of her abilities, that and her genjutsu. The very thought of sparring with her made him weary.

The loaded question he asked her was answered clearly. Interestingly enough, only the possibility of a feline or fox summon intrigued her. As luck would have it, Daisuke knew of the felines thought the timing couldn’t be worse. He would be going on a mission soon enough and he would be leaving the hospital in good hands, but he was rather secretive about his feline contract. It was only a short time ago that he finally explained and taught his own pupil about its existence. He did this because he had be raised by them as a surrogate family during his early years in cloud. Of course he kept it a secret, even from his closest friends. It was not meant to offend Kitsune, but Daisuke just could not trust her with that kind of information just yet. His canine companions of the other hand was something different.

"Sniff* Sniff* What the hell is that? I...I know that smell! Hey, you’re right. I smell pussy cats! Daisuke, have you been hanging out with those cat bastards again! Aren’t we enough for you?! As a matter of fact, isn’t that the reason you lost us in the first place! Seriously Daisuke, grow the hell up.", Yukiko asked while scowling at Daisuke. He might have wanted to keep it secret, but the truth of the matter was that his canine summons never liked Daisuke’s other contractual obligations nor supported it over the years.

It was for that reason that his canine contract fell apart and he lost them once before. Although he regained their trust, it has been a bumpy road ever since then. Daisuke would shake his head in an attempt to deny the fact that he knew about any feline contract, but the dogs would only keep hounding him until he told the truth.

"I apologize, Kitsune-san and to you all as well. It’s true that I have been spending some time with the felines recently, but that was only to teach my student Junko about them and make him part of the family. Kitsune-san, it was never my intention to deceive you. It’s just that such a fond is sacred and not something my dogs should be shaming me about " he explained looking his pack. As the old saying went, the cat was now out of the bag. Still, he trusted Kitsune enough to watch over the hospital so he imagined that she would keep her silence on this issue as well...for a price. Black mail was such a great device to use on your boss.

"Kitsune-san, I’ll be going on a mission to Earth country soon enough. Can I trust you to keep this feline business a secret? I promise to explain everything upon my return." he said, as his canines crowded around him with frustrated expressions on their faces. Daisuke was in no position to bargain with Kitsune. She was interested in the feline contract and Daisuke didn’t want the secret to be spilled out. What would Kitsune do?

[MFT] WC: 580

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune smirked as Daisukes pack pulled the proverbial rug under Daisuke’s feet. So Daisuke has a contract with the felines. Good to know. Hey, I should get him to teach me. Yeah, that’d be the perfect price for my silence about it. she thought to herself and gave a light nod, so as to reaffirm her stance. ”So you’ve got a contract with both cats and dogs. Heh, well aren’t you just a man of many talents~?” she said to tease him ”Tell you what. I’ll keep quiet about it all, if you teach me. And don’t worry. You never did deceive me. I mean, everyone keeps some cards close to their bodies, even to those closest to them.”

As she finished that sentence, she formed a partial Susanoo around her hand. ”This, is what I was talking about. A full version would ruin the entire office, and we can’t have that. But surely this’ll show you part of what I meant about a skeletal construct.” she said and held up her hand so Daisuke could see the chakra-based ethereal armor. Because of Kitsunes many trials with drugs and various other non-addictive substances, her chakra was colored a bright, almost neon, green when in a passive state, but a fiery flaming orange-red when she was using offensive techniques actively.

She’d then guide the skeletal hand to pick up the lamp on Daisuke’s desk, wave it about a bit, and then put it back down. ”It’s really useful too. I once used it in a sparring match against Isaki-sensei. It… Didn’t go all that well, but it did save me from being bound by one of his jutsus. So yeah.” she said and let the hand dissipate again. ”Anyway. Seeing as you’re going on a mission. I’ll take care of the hospital, and when you get back, you teach me~” she said with a grin and a sparkle in her eyes. ”And in return, I’ll keep so quiet about it, that it’ll be like I forgot about it until our next thread. Erh I mean meeting.”

[MFT; WC: 345]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kitsune’s smirk upon hearing about the felines made Daisuke worry a bit. His pack had berated him in front of company which resulted in letting a secret slip out. He could only imagine what Kitsune would do with that information. Damn dogs, so much for loyalty. After quickly teasing him, she made the bone head an offer that he could not refuse.

"Wait, what?! Damn it all. Now she knows about my other contract. These bitches just can’t be trusted. ", he thought looking at his pack. They had a problem sharing Daisuke with the felines, but there was no reason out him like that. Feeling wronged, he stated that their behavior was unnecessary. The pack collectively insinuated that if he was not hanging around the felines all day, then he would not be acting like a pussy.

Kitsune stepped in again to share a secret technique which Daisuke had never seen nor heard of before. She went on to explain its power and even mentioned using it in a sparring match again Kushin. The jutsu seemed to be a chakra based armor jutsu which glew a greenish neon color when stationary and orange when active. It was truly interesting to see. Needless to say, he was impressed and more curious about the jutsu, but her offer still stood and required a response. Good ol’ Kitsune, she returned after two years and she already had Daisuke by the balls. Still, the felines had been hounding him to find them some new members. They demanded Junko’s membership already. He would need to give them another soon anyway.

"Hahahaha. Alright, Kitsune... you win. I’ll give you what you desire in exchange for your silence. It’s a gentlemen’s agreement. See, bitches! You see what you’ve all done.", he said extending his hand to shake on it. In truth, there was no real downside to having Kitsune join the felines. It would only grant her strength, which she would need if Daisuke were to perish. The hospital was in good hands, Kitsune’s position and power had been restored, she was now the second in command, and after his return she would become a member of his contract. All is well that ends well.

"Kitsune, don’t join those cat bastards! They’re always coughing up hairballs.", the pack said collectively.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune grinned. ”Excellent. And don’t worry. My word is my bond. I’ll keep quiet~” she said and winked at Daisuke. ”Hey. I’d rather have hairballs than the smell of wet dog.” she said to the pack of dogs and laughed a bit. ”As I said before. I’m a cat person.” she turned a bit to face Daisuke. ”So Daisuke-san. We have an agreement, and I’ve got a ton of work to do now.” she said as she got out of the chair and stretched so her back popped a few times. Gotta meet up with Shin, as well as move my office.

”You don’t mind if I have my office moved by some of the hospital handimen, right?” she asked him, seeing as she wasn’t entirely sure where her authority extended to. It was something entirely new after all. ”Once I’ve visited Hayata-sama, I’ll get right on making sure our equipment is up to snuff, so I can begin sciencing. I’m aware that’s not a real word, but it should be.” Kitsune said with a big grin before continuing: ”Do you want like, monthly reports on any endeavors we undertake in the department, or how do you want to be informed?”

This is an important question for sure. Kitsune didn’t intend to keep anything off the books, and keeping her direct superior informed of the things that would be going on seemed like the best thing for the entire department. It wasn’t like they’d be making dangerous atomic superweapons, or deadly robot armies. Mainly because the last people that tried to deal in atomics suffered a horrible setback; and because there’s no such thing as robots. Yet. Maybe an army of puppets? Nah. Too complex.

[MFT; WC: 285]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She assured him of her secrecy and so he would trust her. When the time was right, he would teach her the feline contract. His pack spoke out in protest, attempting to suede Kitsune’s choice, but she would not be moved. Daisuke stood soon after Kitsune did. Hearing her back pop made Daisuke think about resting his tired bones again. She mentioned that she had a large workload ahead of her and that she would need some handymen to move her things around.

"Oh, sure. Sure, no problem." he said, approving her request to task some handymen with her things. They did sign up for manual labor after all. She noted that after her meeting with Shin, she would evaluate the laboratory equipment. The last thing she asked before her departure was how Daisuke wanted to be informed of her progress.

"Well, monthly reports work for me. Perhaps at a later time that might change, but now now its good. Alright, I think that is everything. Thank you for coming in. It’s great to have you back. Have a blessed day now ya hear?" he said as he prepared to leave himself. The rounds still had to be made and the hospital needed more members. God knows he didn’t want to hold up her meeting with Shin more than he already did. The thought of Shin’s wrath was enough to give Daisuke a chill down his spine.

"Well, it was nice to meet ya. Be safe lady! You’re making a big mistake with those cat bastards." they said as they stood on all fours and stretched out a bit. They job was to assist the bone head as much as possible. They couldn’t do that from within an empty office. Daisuke would listen to anything else Kitsune might have wanted to say prior to leaving the office while holding the door open for her. Being a gentlemen was instinct more than anything else. If there was nothing else, then he was off to run the hospital.

[TLUS]

[Congrats Kitsune! You are hereby reinstated into the Medical branch of Kumogakure. Your responsibilities include: Leader of the Youritsu, Chief of Research, Chief of General Surgery, and Second in Command of the Medical Branch.]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune nodded to Daisuke and gave him a smile before answering him ”I’ll give it my best.” she said and grinned. ”Well, I don’t think I am. But you stay safe too. Take care of my boneheaded boss, alright?” she said to the canines as she walked out the door and onwards to face the day.

[Topic also left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back