Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hajimeru Jinmei - Stone Application

Hajimeru Jinmei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hajimeru Jinmei
Description: Jinmei stands at a meek 4'3, rounded by the consumption of confections that taste oh-so sweet. He is often seen wearing a ragged white tank top, attired with ragged blue shorts and wooden sandals for footwear. Jinmei has soft brown eyes, average eyes that never really capture the attention of a second glance. His face is chubby, the baby fat still clinging onto his bones. His scruffy appearance makes him all the more pathetic in the eyes of those who pass by him.
Mental Description: His upbringing has been one of love, hardened by a family of over twenty people. Jinmei has no possessions but his family, a few thrown out toys that refuse to work but that doesn't bother him in the slightest. A child with no love, no real family is a sad child. One doesn't need to be born into wealth to feel warm at night, riches and possessions don't protect a child like a family who have taken you in from day one. Jinmei is indeed a happy, strong-willed child that will light up the way for a new generation of shinobi.

Background:

Hajimeru Jinmei was born into poverty, his mother and father were unknown to the world, and it was anyone's guess as to why they abandoned their child at birth. Their story could have been heart wrenching, painful and full of hard choices but we would never know, and nor would their sapling; Jinmei. He had not known the loving embrace of a mother, nor the scolding temperament of his father and for that reason he did not miss these things that had never entered his life.

Now, this may seem like a cliched story that has plagued the centuries, an attempt to tug on the heart strings of those that dared listen, but alas Jinmei was in no way a sad child. He was branded a street rat by most, scolded by almost everyone but that didn't break his smile. A child who learned how to survive thanks to the sweet devotion of the homeless, the less fortunate that defended this little life from cradle, and when the time came, to grave. This adoptive family of more than 20 sought no insidious agenda against the boy, they didn't use or abuse him, but simply cared and nurtured him the way anyone would want to be loved.

Jinmei was named by the group of homeless, they clothed and bathed him as much as they could. The village of Iwa was indeed a harsh place to live but they survived the trials of life; together. And in an attempt to make a change in this world, they pulled together all of their savings, all of the coins and gold that fell from pockets and was thrown their way, to send the young sprout into training to become a shinobi. Many of the homeless had families, children of their own, each of their stories brought tears to their own eyes every night but Jinmei was a way of redemption.

The family of rats and dogs would raise a lion.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aside from your age... Approved. If you could change it to at LEAST 8. then we'll be perfect.
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Yukata Souji]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Oyochi]
[Kitsune]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back