Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hang on to every word I say [Kinjutsu/Solo]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Day 1:​

It was part of the duty, of the Main Branch, to uphold order and justice within the Obsidian Palace. However, 'justice' might not always be presented by some of the more uncaring guards; whom find pleasure in tormenting some weaker prisoners. Albeit, rare, it still existed and happened when the eyes weren't open. Yamazaki Ikkadan, whom by this point was quite distracted and becoming somewhat disturbed by his growing nightmares, was stationed in one level of the Obsidian Palace. And perhaps you could say that these feelings, at the moment, were only a byproduct of the Genjutsu that layered itself into the deeper layers. Which would be a smart assumption if he was any lower than the 27th floor...

Ikka would shake his head, elbows pressed against the crooked wooden table in the staff room and groan slightly at the silence. He felt mentally afflicted and it was something growing too big, too quickly. Regardless of how he felt, another member of the patrol would enter the staff room and head over to the small kitchen unit towards the back of the room. He would give some small chit-chat, but nothing that would lead into a deep-meaningful conversation between two workers. And, more to the point, the man entering the room would mean that it was now Ikkadan's turn to do his rounds. Ikkadan would leave the staff room with that voice drumming away into his head, driving him to the point of complete frustration; which was only signaled by the tight grasp his canine held against his lower lip.

"Lad, are you alright?" A clearly frail voice, withered by time, would call out from an empty cell. The back of that dingy cell was far too dark to see into, so one can only presume that the voice came from there. Ikkadan would stop and turn his head; peering forward until his nose past the threshold between those visibly-deceiving bars. And quite eerily, out from the shadows walked an old man, whom seemed gentle and forgiving with a white bearded smile. "Sorry?" Ikkadan would reply softly, pulling away from the threshold as the figure of a semi-naked pensioner came into dim-light. "I asked you if you were alright, lad." He would give off a crooked chuckle and run his fingers against his thick white beard. "I'm fine." Ikka would add dismissively before readying his feet to take him away, to continue his rounds. "I can hear your aggravation... Age hasn't made me weak to perception." The old man would add sparingly as his voice seemed quite cracked, and even, painful to continue on with speaking so casually.

The Yamazaki would turn, quite shocked at that man's statement, and give him a half-formed expression of, well, shock. He would turn around and walk back to the cell door slowly, his face clearly suspicious and eyes narrowed with hesitation. "I can hear that voice, lad. It's a bit nifty that you have so much life within you... I wish the same could be said for me." The man would state, limping over to his slab of concrete that was layered with a blanket, "Tell me: have you always been in denial about him?"

Ikkadan's face would give the game away, he would frown and wear a wide-eyed expression. He shook his head and replaced his latter expression with a smile. "You should get some sleep, sir." Ikkadan would bow his head and make a slow exit from the scene, leaving the old man to sit with his back against the cold wall wearing not but a grin.

However, what he wouldn't notice, through the corner of his vision, was one of the many metal bars had gone missing. It created a small gap for a hand to fit through; what was that all about?

[This'll be my primary topic for my Kinjutsu posts.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Day 12​

It had been 12 days since Ikkadan first started working at the Obsidian Palace, and really, it was having an interesting effect on him. The boy had became notably more paranoid within these walls, although he hid such feelings from those he worked with. After all, he didn't really want to be locked up himself for being mentally unstable. From time to time, Ikka would brush past the cell that housed the older prisoner, whom had very much so unsettled Ikkadan. But now was not the time to be afraid of an old man, who was too weak to even lift himself up let alone cause any damage to Ikka; physically. As the time dragged on, the boy would find himself staring at the clock - which ticked, ticked and toked away quite happily - but it only droned and echoed throughout the boy's mind; continually reverberating back and forth.

A buzzer from across the room signaled the time to do his rounds, something that Ikkadan din't look forward to as he knew he would have to pass by the older man.

Grabbing his open-chested coat, the boy would exit the staff room and begin his rounds. It would take sometime for the boy to reach the old man's cell, but when he did, Ikka only brushed by it with a quick ungraceful pace. However, as his odour wafted through the gaps between each bar, the old man's voice would perk up: "I'm not well," He would feebly say with a hidden smile, "You have to check if I'm okay." Ikkadan would pause his body, clenching his fist with irritation - he thought he was free for today of the old man that seemed to undo him so easily. "What's wrong?" Ikka would turn to face the blackness of the cell, thankful for the barrier of metal between them both, but really that wouldn't help him with what came next.

A horridly pasty face, a crooked nose, black stringy hair, very distinctive cheek bones with a blood-curdling white toothed smile was there to greet Ikka's eyes as soon as he faced the cell. Ikkadan's body froze as the black eyes stared intently towards him, those eyes were so hollow and unforgiving. The boy's body would shake and shiver at the continual smile the face gave him, but after a blink the face was gone and the old man's liver spotted complexion was there to ease the tension. "Lad, are you alright?" He would press his face in between the gap of the bars and smile deeply, stroking his white beard with the dried up sausages he called fingers. "W-who's in there with you?!" Ikka would exclaim, pointing a shaking finger towards the blackness. "Nobody, lad. Are you seeing things?" The man would reply still smiling.

"No! I'm not..." Ikka would add unconvincingly, lowering his head and reaching for the cell door, ready to open it to free the older gentleman from his captivity; only to check on his condition. However, by the struck of luck, a voice called on help from another cell. This distracted Ikka momentarily from opening the door, as he had the keys in hands. The boy shook his head and smiled, "Ah, I see what you were trying to do there, sir." He would return the old man's smile, which would only cause the older man to stiffen his face into a heavy, angry expression.

Didn't this already happen on the first day? There was a moment when Ikkadan conversed with this man, where he became quite distracted and subdued, but shortly after he would return to his senses. What was the deal with this prisoner, had he some control over Ikkadan? And to add another question: who was that person, that face even, that revealed itself to the boy previously? Well, it really didn't need answering... Ikkadan already knew that the face was that of Tessu, the man who haunts his nightmares. "You shouldn't pretend to be sick, sir." He would nod his head with a shaking smile, something that he wouldn't be able to stop as the internal fear within the boy was great.

Ikkadan would turn from the cell and, with haste, head off the where he was needed.

And once again, Ikkadan wouldn't notice but a few more bars were now missing from the cell door.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back