Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Happy Birthday: Child of the Kazekage?!

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
1707418589046.png

Oh wow, isn't this crazy!?

Suisen was running through the streets of Sunagakure as he looked at the world around him with wide and wonderful eyes! His physical appearance, for anyone that knew the Kazekage Shin as a child, would be incredibly familiar as Suisen was actually a clone of the Overseer. Well, a Homunculus that used Lord Shin's genetic sequencing which is why his eyes were red.

Today was the boy's first birthday! He was living in the Omni Prime Medical Facility for an entire year because his father, Chikamatsu Shin, was worried that he would go unstable like Pride did, but he didn't have to worry about that with him! Suisen was Sloth and would not wish to over exert himself. Why would he? Suisen was a simple child and all he wanted in life were the simple things: laughs, snacks, and no chores.

Walking through the Commercial District, Suisen's eyes would grow wide as this was the first time he had ever seen or heard anything like this. The smells of various foods and the sounds of people bargaining was a mystical phenomenon and he wanted more of it! Stepping up to the one of the food vendors Suisen put way too much money than he should have for the ramen bowls offered here.

"Umm I don't know what that smell good stuff is but I want some! Can I have that splashy things with those twisty things! Oh and how about you do some of that sizzle stuff, I don't know what it is but it is making my mouth water!"

[MFT]

Mizushima Kita

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Kita, a young new student at the academy, joyfully swung her feet in tandem with one another as she sat atop the high bar stool. The bowl in front of her was half empty, having had a bit of time to enjoy the treat her parents had given her a small allowance for. Starting at the academy was a big deal for her, and a huge change in the trajectory of her future. It was worth expending the extra yen to let her treat herself to some late lunch after school.

As Suisen entered, she couldn’t help her amusement as she listened to his vague descriptions of various foods. She was seated a ways over, but intrigued by the other young boy. Pushing her bangs across her face and behind her ear, she re-secured her clip and hopped down from her seat. Curious and with a smile, she stepped beside him as he made his requests, sliding her own bowl over as well.

“Personally, I think the ‘sizzle stuff’ is the best.” She chimed in with a friendly look. Kita pointed to the appropriate items as she spoke, “The swirly stars are pretty good too as little toppings.” Her gaze turned to look at him, hopeful to be able to make a good impression and segway into maybe sitting down with one another. Making another friendly acquaintance perhaps? She wouldn’t pass up any new friends she could make, navigating all of the new things at the academy was difficult enough alone.

[MFT]

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
As Suisen heard the voice of another child he would look over at her and his eyes would go wide. With a massive grin he began to pat rapidly on the chair beside him using both hands.

"Come here, come here, come here"

He spoke with rapid succession qnd a high intensity which would reflect the joy he felt seeing someone he vaguely recognized.

"This is amazing! Are you an expert? I thought this would be a great place for my birthday! It's not everyday the Kazekage's child turns one!"

Suisen chuckled at the fact, despite it being an accurate statement. Looking around quickly to see who was around, he would lean into Kita and raise a hand, as if telling a secret. It could have been a secret but he spoke at the same noticeable volume.

"I bet you could never guess it's my first time here, I feel like I am blending in like a true shinobi, aren't you impressed? I bet you thought I was a Sennin already, huh?"

He chuckled. He obviously wasn't the Sennin as that would require him to be able to cast Jutsu which he definitely could not due.

Picking up his chopsticks he would look rapidly around the room again.

"Would you believe me if I said that these were actual senbon? Do you know what those are? HAH! They are deadly ninja tools that drop poison directly I to the bloodstream."

He would chuckle again, the child of the Overseer was full of shit.

[MFT]

Mizushima Kita

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Kita placed her bowl in front of the seat Suisen offered before stepping up and taking a seat beside him. Her eyes were very noticeably focused on him, trying to follow along with the random bits of information he spat back to back like an uncensored stream of consciousness. No filtering from mind to mouth necessary for the boy in front of her. "An expert at. . . what?" She spoke softly, not enough to actually interject but fell back to listening instead to give her time to process what he said one after the other.

While the concept of the boy that appeared around her age only being one did not click for her whatsoever, no matter how old he was it was his birthday, so to that she clung. "This was a great choice for a birthday meal." She agreed. "Be sure to tell them that and they'll give you a little birthday dessert too!" Kita smiled widely, recalling coming here the previous year with her family for her own birthday.

As Suisen leaned in to supposedly whisper, she leaned into him as well with curiosity. Her eyes rattled as he spoke at the same volume directly into her ear. "In the art of distraction you must truly be an expert." She followed along playfully with reasonable observations. "And so dexterous to be able to eat with 'senbon' and not put your tongue to sleep." She giggled.

She sat up a bit more straight before asking a few questions based on his own statements. "You said that you're the Kazekage's child? Will you two get to do anything together for your birthday?"

[MFT]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Why an expert in this delicious food of course! you have wonderful recommendations after all."

He spoke to the waitress asking for a couple more of the bits and bobbles that Kita had mentioned, wanting even more to eat. He even took her advice and stated that today was in fact his birthday to see what desserts he could receive.

"An expert indeed! I suppose its a gift that one in a million homunculi receive, and lucky for me I am that child!"

He laughed before leaning back and looking around.

"No, dad is busy, auntie is scary, and honest the others in the Inner Circle aren't that fun. I'd rather roam around the village freely today without having to worry about their silly rules."

He paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, I think Aunt Kohana was supposed to work with me on some training but I really don't want to. I suppose I could go see Aunt Nashi, but like that is also a hassle that I don't want to deal with."

He continued to chuckle again before sitting back upright to take a bit of his freshly restocked ramen.

"What is the point of being a super cool ninja if all you have time for is training and studying? I would rather kick back and relax and use my jutsu to live the easy life. I mean why practice fighting if there's no wars to deal with? Konoha, Kumo, and Suna are all getting along and its not like there's anyone else that could pose a threat to us."

[MFT]

Mizushima Kita

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Kita smiled brightly as the boy finished up ordering his food. While a bit over the top, it still looked delicious. Even though she had already been eating prior, she still placed her hands together for a polite prayer before eating again now that Suisen had his own food. "You have to try it before saying it's wonderful," She teased at the positive presumption. For all he knew it could emulate dog vomit.

Homunculi? Kita mouthed the word to her herself, imitating what she heard. What was that? Was it why he said it was his first birthday? Maybe. It seemed a bit rude to pry in the moment, but she would definitely stow it away for later to bug him about and learn.

"It's kind of cruddy when everyone's busy on your birthday," She empathized. "But it sounds like maybe this is a bit more fun for you, yea?" Kita thought for a moment, connecting a few dots. "If your dad is the Kazekage, that makes you Chikamatsu, right? I don't really know a lot of the adults' names, I haven't paid much attention." She admitted embarrassingly. Kita's mother was from the Chikamatsu Clan, but her family didn't have any sort of tie to leadership. Kita had lived her young life very simply as an ordinary citizen, only now just joining the academy and beginning her path to shinobi.

"I don't know if you would know my parents, but they're Toru and Hiroshi Mizushima. My dad married into the clan, and then there's me, Kita." She explained, finally introducing herself as well.

[MFT]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Suisen would nod at the mention that he needed to try the food first, which of course he would take a large bite of the food as it was brought out. His face blushed with joy as he began to take very quick bites in a row, trying to drown himself in this sensation as Kita spoke.

"Yup!"

He spoke with a mouth full of food.

"Chikamatsu Suisen, second crafted child of Chikamatsu Shin!"

Swallowing a mouth full of broth, Suisen would continue.

"Can't say that I do, spending most of the past year in the Labs undergoing experiments I never really got to meet anyone outside of the Inner Circle: Dad, Auntie Kohana, Seishinko, Seikatsu, Maho, and Kayaku. The creepy Kankoshi and their attending Hosas were never fun to be around if I am being honest. Their dead eyes really showed the lack of a genuine soul, but I guess that's what makes me special!"

His red homunculus eyes gleamed as he started to chuckle.

"Maybe I could meet them some time? That would be better than Ninja Training at least."

He turned to his bowl and realized that he was finally starting to hit his limits. His face went wide as he let out a deep sigh.

Handing a blank check to the waitress he continued.

"I can cover any open tickets at the moment!"

He looked over to his new friend.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day? I was thinking of maybe taking a nap, but if you would want to do anything I am down to tag along if you don't mind!"

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back