Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hasegawa Mana [Merc] -> Tsukino Nanami [Merc] -- [Req Plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Hasegawa Mana
Old Village/Missing: Missing/Mercenary
OCR Type: Rebirth after being killed in combat
Last Known Where-abouts: Doesn't matter
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Tsukino Nanami
Preferred Username: Tsukino Nanami
New Village: Mercenary
New BL/CA: Opportunist
[spoilername="Opportunist Application"]This part should REALLY be in the OCR form..

"Here, as a member of SCAR, you are to be ruthless, cunning, and out of sight. You are to take your enemies by surprise and leave no evidence of you being there. We are ghosts. So you are to use all of the skills you have learned and apply it to the missions, am I understood?" spoke the man known as Leader of the Special Assassination squad of Leaf's ANBU; the leader of SCAR.

All of the ANBU stood at attention and saluted the Leader and replied with, "Yes, sir!"

The man turned and looked towards Nanami for a moment. "Zephyr will be your leader for this operation, even after her bountiful success with The Talking Snake. She is the best when it comes to guile, so follow her every command and you will succeed," the man said once more before beginning the SCAR motto:

"I am a shadow
I am the darkness.
I am SCAR" the man said as the ANBU followed suit and said it with him.

"You are all dismissed."

Tomorrow
2100 hrs
Governor of White Water's House

A group of 3, including Nanami laid upon the roof of a nearby house overlooking the White Water Governor's house. The three of them pass off a pair of binoculars among themselves, staring at a guard tower with a light shining down on most of the compound. The White Water Governor was a very powerful man as well as a very paranoid man. He had 10 men posted outside of the house and about 10 more inside of the house.

"You all understand the plan, correct?" Nanami asked before two nods were given. "Once the light sweeps to the west, we will run in. You will take out the tower and you will neutralize the gate guards. On my mark," Nanami said as she moved her mask over her face. "Go." With the command given, Nanami and her two partners ran up to the house with one of the ANBU jumping from the roof to kill the guard in the tower. The other one ran along the large fence and quickly dispatched the two gate-guards at the front door. After killing them, they put their bodies in a nice dark place.

The two on the ground (Nanami and the one that killed the guards) took to the shadows, using night as their cover. The duo traveled together along the gate until the one in the tower gave them the go-ahead to jump over the gate. After doing that, the three of them met up and traveled together. A quick flurry of shurikens and kunai were thrown, dispatching the rest of the guards outside. Thankfully, nobody inside realized what happened outside. Nanami found the door leading into the kitchen and slowly opened it, only to find that a guard was sleeping in a chair.

Looking around, Nanami walked up to the sleeping guard and slit his throat, letting her subordinates hide the body. After leaving the kitchen, she found herself in the middle of a grand room with a large staircase. Upon entering the room, a large chandelier lit up the room.

"Ah, good to see you ANBU of Konoha. I was expecting you," the governor stated. He had 10 men down on the ground floor while he stood up on the top of the stairs. "I knew there would be one day when -" the man said as he was interrupted by Nanami throwing a flurry of shurikens at the base of the chandelier, causing the light to go out and for the large glass structure to fall to the ground, crushing all 10 guards in unison. Upon seeing this, the Governor stood silently, wondering what just happened.

The man then pulled out a strange contraption. A barreled crossbow. He let out a shot and as the bolt whizzed passed Nanami, she plucked it out of the air and threw the bolt directly back at the man, having the projectile go straight through his jugular. The man fell in a pool of blood a moment later. A little groan was given by Nanami as she turned and looked to her subordinates and ordered them to clean up the bodies.[/spoilername]
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]I Am the Darkness[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth, +2 Dodge
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion 
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Mercenary
[col]Character Age: 23
Character's Physical Description: The first noticeable thing about Nanami is her long, flowing black hair. A swift breeze of the wind makes her hair dance like black fire. Her body is toned, but not masculine with a stream-lined figure built for combat. She wears a white leather shirt leading down to white leather shorts that hug her body. She wears black stockings upon her legs and black shoes. Everything was chosen to enhance her ability to fight and remain stealthy; as heavy and loose clothing tend to slow her down or make too much noise.
She wears a black ribbon in her hair, now ragged and tattered at the edges. Her piercing gold eyes clearly accent the bit of eye-shadow she wears upon her eyes. Even though she was built for combat, it doesn't mean she can't look or feel pretty doing it. On occasion, she could be seen wearing a long black muffler that rages through the wind like her hair does.

Character's Mental Description: After the fall of Konohagakure, Nanami's spirits have been crushed. Her home had been leveled by terrible people, yet all she was able to do was flee. She lives in regret for having abandoned her home and letting it crumble. However, she remains positive for a brighter future. She believes that one day Konohagakure will return to it's former glory.
Not one to be a leader, Nanami was known to be a loyal follower. However, she's beginning to develop leadership skills and her ability to love and care for other people during her time as a Leaf Refugee. Her heart is beginning to warm up as her love for others begins to grow, however ghosts from her past has turned her emotional state extremely frail, prone to crying, and even outright fear of herself.
Nanami doesn't have many fears. The only thing she fears is herself.

Multiple Personality Application: While in Leaf's ANBU Assassination Squad, Nanami had been given several "re-programmings" due to her morals getting in the way of the objective. Due to the constant "re-programming" and her slowly regaining her humanity, the two clash causing internal strife.
While she struggles to maintain a normal life, the "re-programming" kicks in with the urge to kill. On several occasions, she almost carried it out; but with enough mental fortitude, she is able to fight away the "re-programming" before executing the deed.
However, if someone remembers the "Key Word" associated with her "re-programming" she may return to being the cold-hearted killer that she was in Leaf ANBU's Assassination Squad.|
8765517-256-k922894.jpg
[/col]

Character History:
[legend="[b][u][i]Prologue: An Angel in the Darkness[/i][/u][/b]"][col]"Poor, wretched child. Born to a good home, yet you struggle in the darkness. Scraping away, clawing to cling on to your humanity. Reminds me of a spoiled child I once knew. A shattered mirror, even in multiple pieces is capable of reflecting even the most brilliant of light, yet you allowed yourself to dullen and to darken until the little shards turned to stone. Why do you cling on to life? Why do you struggle to love these people that do nothing but hurt you? I asked the one responsible for the fate of humanity this very same question, but she was overwhelmed; not strong enough to prove to be the planet's successor."

"No. You aren't worthy of this title. Nobody is. You may wish to be the champion and savior of all men, but you are weak and fragile. If it is truly your intention of white-knighting this abomination spawned by the planet, you are free to do so. However, remember that no matter what you do, there is always someone stronger than you. Someone willing to go against your wishes. Gaea learned this first hand. Don't be naive like Gaea."

"I, where I am now, cannot help you. All I can do is observe time. 'Where' you ask? It is a place between time and space. Where time ends and time begins; a cross-road in a flowing river that is shaped in both a straight line and in myriads of circles. This isn't something one like you could understand. One that is thrashed in turmoil; baptized by the darkness and embraced by the light."

"I do pity you, broken doll. This will not be the last time you hear from me, but I will leave you with this.
The Earth's Guardian will come and save you and bring light to your world. Consider it a parting gift from me. Now wake up!"

Opening her eyes, a group of children jumped upon her lap and started to slap at Nanami's face.
"Nanami! Wake up! Come play with us!" spoke one of the children. He had bright red hair, freckles splashed upon his cheeks and two teeth missing out of the front of his mouth. Nanamie sat up and placed her palm upon her forehead and grumbles. She had a puzzled look on her face, trying to decipher what she saw in her dream.

"Hey! C'mon! Let's play," as another child grabbed Nanami's hand and began to tug on it.

Nanami's demeanor changed to a smile as she was pulled out of bed by the horde of children. "Okay, alright," the woman laughed as she is pulled out of bed and dragged into another room. One of the children stayed by her bed and turned her head sideways for a moment, looking at a strange bluish artifact glimmering upon her nightstand.|
1zdyr2v.png

Observer of Time​
k2g2mc.png

The Egg of Dreams​
[/col][/legend]
[legend="[b][u]Chapter 1: Genesis[/u][/b]"][col]The children of the orphanage were sitting upon their mats in their 1-piece pajamas around in a circle. Nanami sat upon her heels in a part of the circle. Two of the children leaned forward with their palms upon the cushioned floor and looked up at Nanami with their toothless smiles. "C'mon, Nanami! Tell us a bedtime story! Tell us a really good one too!" said the red-haired child. With a little nod, Nanami clears her throat. Content with the answer they were given, the children sit back on their rears and listens intently.

"Now this is going to be a long story, so it may take several nights to finish. Are you all alright with that?" Nanami asked with a big, warm smile upon her face.

"Yeah! That's awesome! So, let's get started!" spoke the toothless redhaired child.

Clearing her throat one last time, Nanami began to speak. "Well, this happened a long time ago; long before you were all born."

Background Music
Remembering the Good Days
"A young girl about your age.." Nanami said before the story begins to develop.

18 years ago..

A little girl ran up to the door after the door swung open and jumped into the arms of the man that walked in. The man was covered in sweat and muck, but young Nanami didn't care. After jumping into his arms, the soiled man picked up his daughter to become face to face with her before Nanami planted a kiss upon her father's cheek and gave him a big hug around his neck.

"Daddy's home!" Nanami said elated. She turned and looked towards her younger twin sister and stuck her tongue out at her. "I told you daddy was going to come home safe from his mission, poopy-head!" Nanami then said to her in a snarky manner. A hand came up and ruffled the child's hair, leaving only a disheveled mess. Nanami laughed as her father did that and clung on to him even tighter.

"Now now, Nanami, no need to be so mean to your little sister. Of course I was going to come home. It'll take more than that to stop me from coming home to my girls," the scarred man said before the youngest of the twins ran up and wrapped her arms around his leg. "Say, I have the next week off. Do you girls want to go see the beach?" the man asked and squeals of joy could be heard coming from the two children. Turning his eyes from his children, he looked up to see his wife and smiled.

The woman approached the scarred man and hugged her husband and eldest. After a moment, she leaned over and picked up the youngest and gave a small peck on her husband's lips. The girls gag at the sight of the married couple's lovey-dovey attitude towards one another. "Ew mommy! That's gross," Nanami said before the two adults laughed.

"When you love someone, even you two, you have to show your affection for them. We both love you two unconditionally, but the love between me and your father is very different from the love we have for you two," the mother said with a warm smile upon her face.

The two children looked confused before the adults began to laugh. As if they could read each other's minds, they both set their respective child down. "Go off and play, children," spoke the father before the two of them hugged their father once more and ran towards their bedroom. After seeing their children off, the two adults looked at each other before closing the door and locking it.

Background Music
Tension
The man held out his hand, causing a strange blue bubble to surround them. While in this bubble, everything is blurred and their voices are silenced. While in the bubble, the man pulled out a parchment and handed it to his wife to read. Upon reading it, the woman gasped and covered her mouth in awe. She looked from the parchment up to her husband.

"The corporation did that?!" the woman asked.

"Yes. And they plan on making their move towards the sea as well. They'll be there in 2 days," the husband stated.

"So that is why. Alright, then we will need to be prepared."

[End of Chapter 1]|
xaqmgw.jpg

Family Portrait​
[/col][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 2: Heaven's Lost Property[/u][/b]"]A dream...

Nanami stood in line, wearing full ANBU attire with her mask over her face. Her mask was of the red swallow with half of the mask bathed in red and the half in white. Her codename was Zephyr. She was an effective member of ANBU and vowed to do what it takes to protect the village. She was chosen as a member of the Assassin Unit SCAR (Special Combat and Reconnaissance), however she was also chosen as a specimen for a new procedure along with the other members standing next to her. They are the first to go through an experimental procedure called: Project Beowulf.

The members do not know what Project Beowulf consists of, but due to their undying loyalty, they accepted whatever it is. A man in a shroud stood before them and looked them all over. "You all have been chosen to undergo a special procedure for the best of the best. While, being chosen for SCAR is among the best of the best, we want to make you even better. We want you to erase all doubt and all feeling. We want you to think of only the mission. We do not want you to feel tethered by anything, causing you or your teammates to die. Failure is not an option. If you are captured, you may begin a war with a neighboring nation. You are to be swift and smooth. To be a shadow. To be no one," the man said as he had his hands clasped behind his back and paced up and down the row of ANBU.

"You will all await your turn to undergo this procedure. Remember, by taking part in this, you will all become heroes for your nation," the man said before wrapping up his speech and turned his head to the side. He nodded a moment and a door opened up beside them. Once the door opened, the first ANBU walked into the room. Shortly after, the door closed. After a brief moment of silence, shrieks of pain could be heard bellowing from the sealed room. The ANBU did not flinch and kept their eyes straight ahead.

However, no matter how stalwart Nanami is, she continued to repeat the SCAR motto:
I am a shadow,
I am the darkness,
I am SCAR.
She constantly repeated those three lines in her head over and over again to try to muffle the sound of the ANBU screeching. After she repeated the phrase several times, the screaming stopped and the door opened up. It was her turn. Turning towards the door, Nanami noticed a chair directly in the middle of the room while a man stood by the chair with one sleeve rolled up. The chair had leather restraints on it to stop a person from moving around. It looked like a torture device. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed several men sitting in the corners of the room, seated indian-style. Without showing hesitation, Nanami went and sat upon the chair.

Two shadowy figures begin to strap her limbs down and then placed a hand upon her mask and removed it from her face. The girl looked up at the man holding his hand up and wiggling his fingers. A brief look of terror came across Nanami's face before she squinted her eyes. "~Be strong! You must be a hero for this village. Be strong and endure this!~"

As soon as she thought that, a low toned chanting could be heard from the men in the corner before a blue pyramid enveloped her and the chair she sat in. Afterwards, the man placed his hand upon Nanami's head and a blue light charged through his hand and into Nanami. However, unlike the last one, there was no screaming or shrieking. A lot of violent shaking, but no audible sign of pain.

"More! We will break her!" the man with his hand on her head said to those chanting. However, no matter how much more power they added, there wasn't a single peep from the woman.

1 hour later...
The ANBU were all lined up again; though they are now missing 2 ANBU from the original line-up. The same man from before began to pace back and forth in front of all of the remaining ANBU, keeping his eye on Nanami more than the others. After pacing around for a moment, the man stopped center of the group and began to speak in his commanding voice.

"Welcome to Project Beowulf. This is an experimental procedure used for re-conditioning and re-educating ANBU drones like you. You will not feel emotions and will only respond to commands given to you. You have all been given a code word to respond to. This is your leash. Upon hearing the word, you will respond to our commands. Do you understand?" asked the man.

"Yes, sir!" shouted the ANBU in unison.

"You all have a mission day after tomorrow. Mission briefing will be tomorrow night at 2330 hrs. You will all be here then. Everyone except Zephyr is dismissed," the man said as his eyes locked upon Nanami. Her eyes were cold and distant. After the others left, the man walked up to Nanami and whispered a word into her ear and then a command. "Be at my chambers in 1 hour. Dress accordingly and be discrete," the man said with a toothy grin. He walked passed Nanami and placed his hand upon her shoulder after hearing her respond affirmatively to the command given to her.

[End of Chapter 2][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 3: Cain and Abel[/u][/b]"][col]The next day..
2345 hrs.

"Tomorrows mission is going to be a search and destroy mission. The terrorists known as The Talking Snake are assembling tomorrow night at the town of Shinkichi within their gambling hall. Intelligence has shown that their leader will be there. He goes by the pseudonym Sebastian Crowe," the man said before he turned his shoulder and a projector comes on, showing an image of the man on the wall behind him. The image shown was of Nanami's father, however, upon showing the image of her father she did not flinch or react in a natural way. It was her lack of reaction that caused a grin to come across the man's face.

"He was responsible for the bombing of Yamanogi Beach 11 years ago, resulting in the deaths of many corporate soldiers. Be thankful that the Corporation has allowed us Shinobi to exist in the first place to eradicate threats such as this," the man said before the projector turned off. He turned square towards the ANBU and turned to look towards Nanami.

"Are there any questions in regards to the target?" the man said directed towards everyone, but his eyes remained locked on Nanami.

"No sir!" shouted all of the ANBU in unison.

"Good. Your objective is to kill everyone attending that meeting. If anyone happens to see you, kill them as well. Even if they are innocent civilians, they may have already been turned by The Talking Snakes. No witnesses. The leader of this operation will be Zephyr. She will be the one to make the killing blow, understand? Be in place outside of Shinkichi by 1900 hrs tomorrow. You are all dismissed," the man said before turning to look towards one of his assistants and leaned in to whisper to him.

"Stay with her until show-time tomorrow. She shows signs of breaking through the programming, if she does, be sure to whisper her code word to her," the man said as he then whispered the code word into the ANBU's ear before disappearing.

During the night..
Nanami tossed and turned in her sleep in her room. She, like all members of SCAR were forced to live in a dormitory. Throwing off her sheets, she realized what her commands were, placing her face into her hands to cry. After a moment of weeping, she removes her hands and looks towards the door and stands on her feet. "I... I have to tell daddy. He's in dang-" Nanami said before hearing a voice call out to her. A shadow crept through her window and from under the door before materializing into a single person. Shocked, Nanami looked around for a way to leave only to find there is no escape. Reaching for her weapon, a single word was uttered, stopping her in her tracks. With the utterance of a single word, she became completely submissive.

"Your orders are to get some rest and carry out the mission tomorrow. After mission completion, you will be administered reconditioning. Your lack of loyalty is disturbing," the man stated before moving out of the way of her bed. Without a word, Nanami crawled into the bed and began to sleep soundly.

The next night at 1845..
A pair of binoculars are shown pressed against the mask of one of her ANBU partners before being passed off to Nanami. The binoculars focus right upon her father getting off of a horse and entering the gambling hall. Following behind him was Nanami's mother. "The wife of the target has also appeared," Nanami said with absolutely no emotion. Nanami passes off the binoculars before turning and looking towards the group that was with her. "We will wait for alpha team to clear out the inside of the gambling hall. The Talking Snakes most likely have a place underneath the hall, itself. Once they have cleared out the front, we will go in and clean up the bottom half while Alpha Team provides top cover," Nanami said as she pressed her ear as if to speak to both her team (Bravo Team) and Alpha Team.

Alpha Team quietly acknowledges their orders before entering the gambling hall dressed as gamblers. The Alpha team spent several moments in the gambling hall and stalled until night fell completely. "Set all headsets to Hotmic and commence operation," Nanami stated before directing her team to move towards the gambling hall while the sounds of broken bones could be heard. A couple of groans could be heard through the headsets as poisoned darts found their way into the gambling hall proprietors. The ANBU caught the bodies before they hit the ground. Allowing Bravo Team to make their way inside, the remainder of Alpha Team closed the door behind them and took the position of look-out.

A group of 10 people sat in front of Crowe and his wife, reading the intelligence gathered on the Corporation. Upon reading the intelligence, Crowe spoke "This is a golden opportunity. The Corporation is going to be weakened if we take their weapons cache coming in from foreign lands. Not only weapons, but someone important to the Hokage is on that envoy," Crowe said before a flashbang was thrown into the room, blinding and disorienting everyone. With a few swift swings, Bravo team ended up cutting down the ten other conspirators sitting in front of their target.

While the other ten are dead, Nanami held her hand out. This is to show to her team that she has this. It was, however, her orders to kill Crowe.

"ANBU Dogs! How could you?! Do you not know of the terrible things the Corporation is doing to you people? To our people?" Crowe said, trying to convince Nanami to stop. However, Nanami responded by unsheathing her sword and lunging at Crowe, only for the blade to be blocked by her mother's own blade. Stomping on her mother's foot, Nanami took a step back and took a strange sword-wielding stance. This stunned both Crowe and his wife.

"That stance! Who showed you that?!" Crowe shouted before being once again protected by his wife. With a over-head feint with her primary weapon, a quick unsheathing of her off-hand weapon came out and plunged the blade into her mother's chest. However, her own blade dug itself into Nanami's mask, cracking it to the point of breaking. The mask shattered and fell to the ground. It was as if time stopped for the two remaining members of The Talking Snake to see their daughter doing such terrible things.

"Why? Nana-" her mother tried to say before Nanami's main weapon came swinging down to take her head off of her shoulders. Her blood splattered everywhere, covering Nanami's face with her blood. Her empty eyes turned to look towards her father.

"Sebastian Crowe," she said in a demure manner. "You are to be executed for treason against the village of Konohagakure. You and the rest of The Talking Snake will be killed on sight," Nanami said to her father. There is no change in her expression. In her ear, she started hearing screams of agony coming from upstairs. She turned her head towards the rest of Bravo team and told them to investigate upstairs. As soon as the ANBU went upstairs, she heard more sounds of slaughter. While the sounds of death rung in her ear, she felt arms wrap around her.

"Daddy's home, Nanami. You don't have to fight any more. That's my job to fight. The horrible things they've done to you; you aren't even human anymore. Break out of it, Nanami! You're better than this! Regain your humani--" Shinji said before he was interrupted. Both of Nanami's weapons were plunged directly into the man's mid-section. He winced in pain as he looked at Nanami's lifeless eyes before another person came into focus. He raised his hand to reach out for the person behind Nanami before Nanami forced both blades towards the outside, splitting the man in half.

A feminine shriek could be heard from behind her as the figure ran passed Nanami and ran towards the upper half of Shinji. The woman was Nanami's sister, Samara. Weeping over the dead body for a moment, she held the remaining half of her father close to her. Nanami moved her hand up to her face, feeling tears fall down her cheek.

Samara turned around with eyes like the rainbow exploding with color. A very palpable feeling of rage and anger could be felt. "You! Why, Nanami? Why did you kill mom and dad?"

"I had orders to kill them," Nanami said before being punched in the cheek by her sister. "Bullshit! Your orders don't mean anything! These are our mother and father! They loved us! They loved you the most! How could you betray their trust like that?" the woman said as she slouched downwards and continues to weep. However, the weeping suddenly stopped and crazed laughter could be heard from her sister before a flash of steel could be seen, splitting her sister from all four of her limbs and leaving a large gash in her throat.

The body fell limply on the ground and Nanami swung her blades to clear the blood from them. "Mission complete. There are no witnesses. Returning to base," she said as she formed a handseal, destroying the bodies of the dead ANBU and then vanishing without a trace.

Moments later..
"I'm... dying," Samara said as blood poured from where her arms and legs used to be and through her mouth and throat. "How.. could she?... Why?" she asked without receiving an answer. "If only... I was strong enough," she said before her blood began to stop flowing and her eyes grew heavy. As she closed her eyes, the blood that was splashed upon the ground began to take shape into a familiar symbol. After the symbol upon the ground finished forming, Samara took a deep breath in and her eyes shot wide open.

[End of Chapter 3]|
hugg75.jpg

Sebastian Crowe
Leader of The Talking Snake
egr0g2.jpg

Tsukino Samara
Nanami's younger twin sister​
30951k5.png

Samara's Sanryoukyougan​
163492_1336792037784_full.jpg

???​
[/col][/legend]
[legend="[b][u]Chapter 4: Book of Job[/u][/b]"]Water was thrown into Nanami's face as she finds herself strapped to the reconditioning chair. Realizing where she is, Nanami began to struggle and to break free. A hand was placed upon her head which caused her to be still. Her eyes wide in horror as she looked up to see the man giving the orders; the man responsible for Project Beowulf.

"You..." Nanami said before being backhanded. Her head turned to her right side as blood spilled out of her mouth.

"You don't remember what you did the other night, do you? Well, you did an exquisite job. Other than the fact that you got the rest of your team killed, you did quite wonderfully. It doesn't matter though," the man said as he removed his hand from her forehead and squatted in front of her. "Thanks to you, the terrorist organization, The Talking Snake is now completely eradicated. All members to include the leader and his wife. You might know them. Their real names are Tsukino Shinji and Tsukino Sora," the man said as he licked his lips.

Realizing what she has done, Nanami ended up vomiting on the man known as Leader. She looked around afterwards and the memory of her killing her parents showed vividly in her memory. This caused her to go into a violent fit, trying to escape the confines of the chair. She yelled as loud as she could before another backhand silenced her. "Samara, my sister, what happened to her?" Nanami asked, vividly also remember what she did to her.

"Who?" the man asked before thinking about it. "Oh, your sister. I don't know. But aren't you at all curious as to why I had you do such a terrible thing to your own family? It's intriguing and I think you'd want to hear this," the man said. As if Nanami had a choice.

"It all started 11 years ago. I took my 5 month old pregnant wife and my 3 year old son to the beach," the man said. As he mentioned this, Nanami's eyes grew large. She remembered this. She played with the boy while she was there. She also remembered seeing him there as well. "Can you guess what happened to them? Your father," the man said as he put his hands around Nanami's throat and squeezed. He... He vaporized them," the man said as he squeezed tighter upon remembering the day they died. After a moment, he released his grip just so he wouldn't kill her. Nanami choked and coughed.

"So for 11 years, I've harbored all this hate. None for you, but for your mother and father. I used you because you made yourself available to use. Do you think it was your own skill that got you into SCAR? Don't be stupid. You might be good with a sword, but you aren't good enough for SCAR. Oh, what I wouldn't have done to see the look of despair in your father's eyes," the man said before blood was spat in his face.

"You don't know my father. He was a real patriot, working for a better Konoha. Unlike you, who use children on the battlefield and in your bedroom, you scum!" Nanami shouted out before the man turned and looked to the men in the corners and nodded. The same chanting could be heard before a hand was placed on Nanami's head.

"How much do you want to bet that I can make you loyal to me? I'll even make a wager with the devil that you will be loyal to not only the Hokage's vision of Konoha, the Corporation's vision of Konoha, and to me all at once. Whether it's against your will or not," the man said as the blue light envelops his hands and enters into Nanami's head.

"You will be my little slave for the rest of your life. You will kill for me, you will love me, you will worship me," the man said as he laughed and continued to screw around with Nanami's brain.
"I will be God to you."

[End of Chapter 4][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 5: Leaving Eden[/u][/b]"]Age: 19

Nanami opened her eyes to find herself in a small, but comfortable bed sitting next to a window. Turning to look out the window, she found herself in the countryside, outside of the walls of Konohagakure. She presses her palm against her forehead for a moment before realizing she's in her ANBU attire with her mask sitting on the nightstand next to her bed. A man walks into the room carrying a glass of water. "Oh? You're awake? You've been knocked out for 3 whole days, stranger," the man said. Not knowing where she was, Nanami attempted to sit up, only to get forced down due to pain in her stomach. "Now now, you should rest."

"Where am I?" Nanami questioned the elderly gentleman. She took a look around the room, seeing that it has decorations meant for children.

"You are in an orphanage in the Yakumo region. The children here are under my care," the man stated.

"An orphanage? Why an orphanage so close to Konoha?" Nanami asked before remembering something. "Konoha!? What happened to Konoha?" Nanami asked. The man's eyes turned to the side for a moment. "There is no Konoha anymore. The village was taken over by scoundrels and rapscallions. History began to repeat itself," the man commented. His voice solemn.

"No," Nanami said as she slowly forced herself to sit up. "The Red Rain..." The very thought of it happening again means that Konoha remained unpopulated; the gods were angry at Konoha once again. Slowly laying back down. "Then how did I get here?"

"I do not know. However, you were collapsed in the yard. You had brought children with you; children of the displaced and children of the damned. You certainly did save those children and it looked like they saved you as well. I guess you can say, that you were a real hero to save as many as you did," the man said as he placed the glass of water upon the nightstand next to her mask. "Do not worry, I won't tell anyone of your secret with those scoundrels. The children do not understand the meaning of something like that, so don't worry yourself."

The man stood up and looked over the woman resting in his bed. "Once you get better, I will need your help finding more displaced children to bring to this orphanage," the man said before walking out of the room. Laying back down, Nanami looked up at the ceiling and took a sigh outward. Flashes of memories came into her mind. A woman holding the disembodied head of the man that lead Project Beowulf, the city on fire, the people dying. Just remembering these bits and pieces brought a cold feeling to her gut.

For the next 4 years, Nanami lived happily in the orphanage. The children eventually found out what the code word was set off Nanami's programming. All from a little song they sang. She was used as a play-thing for the children, starting with going to get treats for them up to more outrageous things. We fast-forward 2 years after she arrived at the orphanage.

2 years later.
A series of wailing could be heard, alarming the old man that worked at the orphanage to go into the main hall only to see Nanami punching one of the older children in the face repeatedly. Interjecting, the man pulled her away from the child only to look her in the eyes. He had seen something like this before. A quick flurry of handseals with one hand was made before feathers appeared in Nanami's vision, putting her to sleep. Resting the woman on the floor, the old man went to tend to the battered child.

"You children know well enough to not use that phrase. Do you see what happened here? She could have killed him!"
"We didn't know! Seriously! We only wanted her to beat him up because he was bullying us."
"You don't understand why she is the way she is. She could seriously hurt you children. She isn't a toy, she's a human being!" the man said as he checked the child's vitals to make sure he was still alive. Thankfully, the child still lives. "The next person to say that phrase will go to sleep without dinner for a week," he said before picking the battered child up and taking him to the orphanage's equivalent of the infirmary.

"What do you think that old man meant by 'You don't understand why she is the way she is'," said one of the child, imitating the old man.
"I don't know. Maybe she was a killer back where she came from."
"No way! Not miss Nana! She's too nice and she plays with us and tells us bedtime stories."
"But what about that mask she is always looking at?"
"And that weird blue... thing?"

All of the children's attention was taking away from their pondering by the sound of a knocking at the door. All of the children ran to the door and opened it to see a pretty woman standing there. "Who are you?" spoke one of the children.

"I hear that Tsukino Nanami is here," the woman said before everyone nods.
"Yeah, miss Nana lives here. She's... Asleep right now," the children stated as they turned to look towards Nanami passed out on the floor behind them.
"Well, then when she wakes up, could you please tell her that her younger sister would like to meet her," the woman said with a big toothy grin.
"Oh?! You're miss Nana's sister! Coool! She never talked about her sister! You're pretty, just like miss Nana."
"Ah, thank you, children. You are all so sweet. Actually, I'll drop by later when she's awake. She will be absolutely thrilled to see me."
"Okay, lady! We'll let her know!"

A big, toothy grin crossed her lips as the door closed in front of her. "Good."

[End of Chapter 5][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Final Chapter: The Tower of Babel/Ashes of Gomorrah[/u][/b]"]
!
The Tower of Babel Act may contain disturbing circumstances that may offend some and may not be suitable for everyone.
Reader's discretion is advised.

Act 1: The Tower of Babel

Yesterday...
There was a knocking at the door. The children shouted that they would get it, only for Nanami to race them to the door. To the children's dismay, Nanami beat them to it and opened the door. Her laughing, loving demeanor with the children quickly turned to fear as Nanami noticed who was on the other side of the door.
Background Music
Unnamed Track

"Hello, sister," spoke the younger of the twins.
"Hey, it's that pretty lady that was here 2 years ago! You took your time coming back, lady!"
"Yes, yes I did. I thought now would be the best time to return. Now that Nanami-oneechan has grown fond of all of you," spoke Samara as she placed a hand upon Nanami's cheek. While she did this, Nanami slowly pushed the children away from the door.

"Come now, sister. I'm not that dangerous. I'm nothing like you were," Samara stated with a big grin upon her face.
"What do you want here, Samara? Why have you come to disturb me?"
"What? Can't a younger sister see how her sibling is doing?"
"No. Not you. I'm happy where I am here. You bring nothing but pain and misery."

Samara howled in laughter, wiping a tear from her eye after hearing that from her older sister. "That's rich, Nanami. You haven't told these precious children about what happened to mother and father, have you? Or what happened to me? Or what happened to countless other people upon saying a certain phrase?" Samara said before placing her hand upon the door, causing the door to explode, sending hundreds of wooden shards everywhere. Shards into herself, into Nanami, and into the children. This caused Nanami and the children to be thrown back.

"I have come to see you suffer, Nanami. To see you lose everything you have loved. The same way I saw everything I loved die to your hands! Even after taking MY own life. The life of the one that loved you the MOST!"
"It wasn't my fault, Samara. I didn't know they were going to brainwash me. I thought what I was doing was for the greater good of the village. I didn't think they would make me kill so many people!" Nanami said this as she then turned to the children. They were huddled into a big group, holding each other for comfort. Tears rolled down their cheeks and their nose ran. What they were hearing was out of their league. They didn't really think Nanami was a killer. Suddenly, the old man came and stood in front of the children, protecting them.

"I don't care what Nanami did in her past! She is a good woman that -" the old man spoke, but was swiftly interrupted by Samara's laugh.

"A broken doll can't be a good woman. Nor can a broken doll ever become a human being. Just because people can bring clay to life, the golems will never become human," she said before turning to look towards Nanami and began to sing the Code word.

"Stop it! She's not a toy!"
"Miss Nana!!"

After the code word was sung, Nanami's body grew limp and demurely responded. "What are your orders?"

Laughing hysterically, Samara ran her fingers through her hair. "So this was how he controlled you. Through a single phrase. This is how he made you kill all of them, isn't it?"
"Yes, this is how Leader did it. Through Project Beowulf-" Nanami started to explain but was cut off by Samara's order.
"I want you to kill each and every one of them. And I want you to be perfectly aware when you do it. Other than me, leave no survivors. Kill that little redhaired child, the one you adore the most, last."
"Yes, ma'am."

The woman laughed and turned her back on the scene. "Oh, this was far too easy. If I would have known, I would have taken this toy much, much earlier," the woman said as she walked away before the blood of everyone began to fly and their screams filled the air.

After brief moment, Nanami began searching for the final child. Knowing all of the child's hiding places, she found him under Nanami's bed and pulled him out and pinned him to the ground. With tears pouring out of her dead eyes, she wrapped her hands around the child's little throat and began to squeeze. The boy didn't cry after seeing the tears fall from Nanami's face. He raised his small hand up to her cheek and wiped away her tears with his small hand. Nanami's squeezing stopped for a moment and her grip loosened on the child's throat.

"I forgive you, Nanami-onee-chan. This isn't your fault. Your sister was wrong, you are a human being. A nice and gentle person. We all love you," the boy said before a sudden jerk was made and a popping was heard. The child's hand stilled and fell to the ground beside him. His eyes stuck open.

"Mission, complete," Nanami finally stated before the programming released itself and Nanami became whole again. She moved her hands off of the child's throat and placed her hands on either side of the child as tears began to flow down, hitting him on the face. "Why? Why did she make me do this? I don't deserve this kind of grief," she said before falling to the floor and embraced the dead body of the child that she killed with her own two hands.

Final Act: Ashes of Gomorrah

This morning...
The woman sat upon the porch of the orphanage, sobbing into her bloodied hands. Several unmarked graves were filled with the bodies of the people she loved. She created a bond for the past 5 years with these people only for it all to be wiped away in a matter of moments. Her hands were calloused and blood-soaked by forcing to dig into the earth with her bare hands to bury the dead. All she ever wanted was to live life as a human being, not a marionette that could be controlled by a single phrase.

Two men walk up to Nanami and laugh like hyenas.

"Oiy, this one. Look at this one here. Ooooh! I bet she's a pretty one," one of the men said as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face out of her palms. "Yeah, this one is a pretty one! She'd sell well on the blackmarket, wouldn't you agree?"
"Definitely, mate! And just look at that body! Not only will she sell well at the Blackmarket, but she'd make us plenty of money if we sold her for other things."

The woman's eyes turned and looked towards the two men. Her eyes were empty and lifeless. She was defeated in every way. Her spirit was broken. "Do what you want with me. I don't care anymore. I don't deserve this life," Nanami stated before one of the men copped a grope on her.

"Ya hear that? This bitch already gave up! We're going to have a lot of fun with this one," the other man said as he, too, copped a feel before quickly ripping off her clothing.

Standing still, Mana's eyes fixated on something in the background as the men began to have their way with her. Her eyes fixated on a creature, unlike any that she has seen before. She watched as the creature began to stalk behind the two men before jumping onto the one that wasn't holding her and began to maul him. The man's torso fit into the creature's large jaws. His partner threw Nanami down and watched in pure horror as the creature shakes it's head violently, while the man was still within it's grasp and tore the man in half.

"What the hell! Demon woman! Did you summon this thing?!" the man asked as he began to adjust himself and put himself back into his pants. While the man was struggling to do this, a large paw came swinging down, smashing every bone it came into contact with. After the last man was mauled to death, Nanami sat there, in the pathetic state she was put in and held her arms out.
2v1kkzd.jpg

Kibo
The Last of his Kind​

"It's my turn, isn't it? Go ahead. I won't stop you from doing so," she said as if to give up. The creature approached her and nuzzled against her, brushing it's large mane against her face. The only reaction she had was to grab the majestic creature by it's mane and dig her face into it's fluffy fur and cry into it. She released all of her pain and sorrow into her bellowing screams.

Hours later..
Cleaned up and with a new set of clothes, Nanami filled her bag full of her personal effects that she could carry, including the strange blue egg that appeared with her in this place. She strapped all of her weapons on her body and walked out of the building. She continued to walk down the path away from the building only to stop and look back.

"I might be a broken person, but I am still a human being. While I am still a human being, I will do everything I can to fulfill my dreams and to atone for my sins. You will see, Samara. I am a strong person, that creature showed me that I was still worth saving and that this life is still worth living. I will live on." the woman said out loud, as if Samara was listening before grabbing the creature by the mane and jumped up upon it and rode off.

[End of Chapter 6][/legend]
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: I don't remember
Old Profile: Already taken care of. Profile was in old area due to me going inactive. Was PM'd my profile for use of OCR.
Old Training: Already in Old area
Old Dojo: Already in Old area
Old FAQ: Who knows.

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Old OOC Rank: Mercenary
Stat Cut: 0% -- According to Isaki.
New Stats:

New OOC Rank: Mercenary

Justu Mastery Swaps:
[spoilername="Jutsus I am keeping"]Just having this here for the record

Slashing Taijutsu
C Rank
Vanishing Slash [2]
Lunar Steps [2]
Whisperer [2]
Sword Juggle [2]
Zero Slash Counter [2]
Top Spin [2]
Blade Trail [2]

B Rank
Magnum Break [2]
Focal Blade [2]
Steel Weaving [2]
Flight Aerial Strike [2]
Kill Driver [2]
Executioner [2]
Lotus Flower [2]

A Rank
Zantetsuken [2]
Higuma [2]
Annihilation [2]
Heavenly Sword [2]
Fatal Draw [2]

Ranged Taijutsu
C Rank
Critical Shot [2]
Snipe [2]
Scatter Shot [2]
Counter Shot [2]
Tracking Beacon [2]
Catapult Discharge [2]
Detonation Tip [2]

B Rank
Flurry Shot [2]
Blunt Shot [2]
Pierce Shot [2]
Pin Shot [2]
Grapple Shot [2]
Burst Shot [2]
Homing Shot [2]

A Rank
Destructive Power Shot [2]
Combustive Shot [2]
Glacial Shot[2]
Voltaic Shot [2]
Terra Firma Shot [2]

Buffing Taijutsu
D Rank
Eagle Vision [2]
Brandish [2]
Basic Safeguard [2]

C Rank
Shadow Dance [2]
Expel [2]
Chakra Absorption [2]

B Rank
Unbound [2]
Focused Assault [2]

A Rank
Devastating Aura [2]

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
E Rank
Transformation [2]
Body Switch [2]

D Rank
Crystal Eye [2]
Cancel [2]

C Rank
Barrier [2]

B Rank
Leech Seal [2]
Chakra Shield [2]

A Rank
Morality Sealing [2]
Nature's Guard [2][/spoilername]

[spoilername="Jutsus I am swapping"]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
B Rank
Rasengan [2] => [ANBU] Mask Summon [2]

A Rank
Stardust Nova [2] => [ANBU] Critical Exposure [2]
Gate of Enma [2] => [ANBU] Snapshot [2]

Metal Ninjutsu
C Rank
Steel Slam [2] => [ANBU]Chakra Sense [2]
Quality Break [2] => [ANBU]Active Camo [2]
Mercury Poisoning [2] => [ANBU]Mental Infiltration [2]
Steel Clone [2] => [ANBU]Destroy Presence [2]

B Rank
Alloy Spiral [2] => [ANBU]Intangible Passage [2]
Reinforced Wall [2] => [ANBU]Shadow Servant [2]
Iron Breakout [2] => [ANBU]Searchlight [2]
Density Crush [2] => [ANBU]Physical Imprisonment Seal [2]

A Rank
Silver Flash [2] => [ANBU]Body Bind [2]
Senbon Coating [2] => [ANBU]Flock of Shadows [2]
Burdening Touch [2] => [ANBU]Black Blockade [2]
Superalloy Tempest [2] => [Visual Gen] Mimic [2]

Water Jutsu
C Rank
Grand Waterfall [2] => [Visual Gen]False Surrounding [2]
Rain Dance [2] => [Visual Gen]Basic Clone [2]
Impaling Hydro Jet [2] => [Visual Gen]Double Vision [2]

Fire Jutsu
C Rank
Dragon Fire [2] => [Visual Gen]Verse of Darkness [2]
Searing Eruption [2] => [Visual Gen]Advanced Clone [2]
Scalding Ash Cloud [2] => [Visual Gen]Nightmare [2]
Heat Wave [2] => [Visual Gen]Solar Flare [2]

Medical Jutsu
D Rank
Mystical Hand [2] => [Visual Gen]Night [2]
Coagulation [2] => [Visual Gen]Deja Vu [2]

C Rank
System Shock [2] => [Visual Gen]Invisibility [2]
Skeletal Fortification [2] => [Kinetic Gen]Mist of Deceipt [2]
Anesthetic Infusion [2] => [Audial Gen]Deaf [2]
System Restoration [2] => [Audial Gen Gen]Blank Slate [2]

B Rank
Mystical Force [2] => [Will Gen]Blackout [2]
Medical Assistant [2] => [Will Gen]Untruth [2]
Tranquilize [2] => [Will Gen]Betrayal [2]
Medical Ward [2] -> [Will Gen]Taunt [2]

A Rank
Resuscitate [2] => [Will Gen]Corruption of the Earthly plains [2]
Angelic Blessing [2] => [Will Gen]Mental Kombat [2]
Regeneration [2] => [Will Gen] Torment of the Physical Plain[2]
Pristine Aura [2] => [Will Gen]Temple of Nirvana [2][/spoilername]

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jashinism
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Hasegawa Mana [Merc] -> Tsukino Nanami [Merc] -- [Req St

Class: Approved
Physical - Approved.
MEntal/multi app - Taking to council
History - Approved on this end sand the MP app, needs stone council.
Swaps look good, sell those jutsu off and PM me once you have I'll do the refund.
Rank is good.
Name is good.

Need a CA app and stone to approve stuff and the MP app and we're good.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Whoops. Didn't think you were gonna post.
Anyway, posted the application.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Class: Approved
Physical - Approved.
MEntal/multi app - approved {council link}
History - Approved on this end sand the MP app, needs stone council.
Swaps: look good here
Rank is good.
Name is good.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hey.
Bump.

What's the deal?
Waiting on Stone and my refund. Let's hop to it.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

That is so stupid.
Completely taking it out of context (which is apparent that people didn't read the history).

Multiple Personality Application: While in Leaf's ANBU Assassination Squad, Nanami had been given several "re-programmings" due to her morals getting in the way of the objective. Due to the constant "re-programming" and her slowly regaining her humanity, the two clash causing internal strife.
While she struggles to maintain a normal life, the "re-programming" kicks in with the urge to kill. On several occasions, she almost carried it out; but with enough mental fortitude, she is able to fight away the "re-programming" before executing the deed.
However, if someone remembers the "Key Word" associated with her "re-programming" she may return to being the cold-hearted puppet, listening to any commands given to her by the one that stated the code-word that she was in Leaf ANBU's Assassination Squad.

I'm also waiting for Stone to do their end.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Just two things:

1) You may not have an npc you own trigger her into this.
2) You need to have the trigger documented somewhere. You can PM it to an admin or missing council member, but the admin team is requesting this be done to avoid future complication.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

1) Agreed
2) Sent it to you via Skype PM. Do not post this in admin unless you are about to leave. I don't want people to abuse this.

So, approved?

Edit: Read below.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

So long as it's not just a "kill switch" it no longer violates the rule that I can see.
Making sure in admin.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It wasn't just a "kill switch" for those that ACTUALLY read the history.

But can you bother Stone to get them on the ball to wrap this up? I'm getting impatient just waiting here.

See below.. as in.. below the Limbo Training request.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Limbo Training Plox.
For this week. Because I don't anticipate getting out of this OCR until next week.
[legend="Limbo Training"]Riding into a small hamlet, Nanami patted the creature's head the she rode in on. The creature was a large tiger-like animal that stands at about 7 feet tall. Upon entering the hamlet, people began to shy away because of the creature's appearance. The creature, named Kibo, continued walking through the village towards the local inn. There is a look on the creature's face as it was baring it's fangs the closer it made it's way to the inn. Noticing this, Nanami rubbed the side of it's head.

"What's wrong? You seem angry," Nanami said as she looked around, noticing the scared faces of the people of the village. It was as if they assembled just to watch Nanami and Kibo's entrance to their small town. The glares became more and more obvious as Nanami looked around and saw fear and anger across the faces of the adults, but notice awe and curiosity upon the children's faces. The people looked meager, much like the town itself.

The town was crumbling around the villagers. The village was in dis-repair, the crops were failing, and the livestock and people looked malnourished. Upon approaching the inn, she jumped off of Kibo and walked to the creature's maw and placed a hand gently upon it. She placed her head upon the creature's head and spoke softly to it, "There's no reason to be angry. These people won't hurt us."

WC: 250 exactly[/legend]
Train: All into ASP.

ASP: 52 *forgot to mention it in OCR, since it didn't ask for current ASP amount *

Edit: I'm also waiting for the 25% from all of my refunds.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I'm not going to stand for this.
!
This is not Rule Lawyering. This is me protecting my ability to RP and my character from a made-up ruling that isn't in the rule-book.

Hoshikata said:
Just two things:

1) You may not have an npc you own trigger her into this.
2) You need to have the trigger documented somewhere. You can PM it to an admin or missing council member, but the admin team is requesting this be done to avoid future complication.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=41232
Making me follow a rule that doesn't exist isn't how an administrative body should act.
It's not loopholing -- It's an RP device that hasn't been used before. Just because you don't have a rule for it doesn't mean you can come up with one on the spot. That ruling just shows that the administration requires control of every aspect of this site.
It's not going to be exploited (as used with the first condition given to me -- Even if it stunts my character's growth)
Just because you guys don't have a rule for this, doesn't mean you all have the right to the "Trigger Word", which can be used against me.
I don't trust the administrative body with this because the Administrative Body are human beings. I also know that admin also have a problem protecting one another from things like this. (In the event I cry metagame, the Administration team will say it isn't and then I get rekt because the admin team have access to said word)

So it is not necessary for the admin team to have the word. I'm a good enough RPer to remain consistent if the word is kept a secret. Please relinquish the necessity to keep something that could seriously effect my character. The admin have no need to have it, nor does any other PC that plays in this game except for myself.
Once relinquished from needing the word, I will be changing the Trigger Word.

Why are you guys making this so much more difficult than it needs to be? I came back to RP, not to help you guys create rules because I thought of something that hasn't been done before. If you need my help creating rules, ask me for help creating rules. I will gladly help you guys. But coming out with a rule like that isn't just making you all look like tyrants but it's also limiting my ability to RP and making me paranoid to RP with any of you because of my lack of trust. People who have MP can ALSO be triggered into their other personality from one of their NPCs and they do not acquire the same amount of bollocks that I am going through here.

I changed my MP application as requested. I don't tell you how to RP your character, so please butt out of mine and let me RP.

You can take the trigger word and keep it, if you all agree to allow me to.. at any time.. cause your character to die... or allow me to ruin your story line whenever I want..
You don't trust me to do that? Now you know how I feel. All this over something unnecessary.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Admin actually CAN do that. I'm not sure why you seem to think we can't make new rules to handle a new situation, but we can and will. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we can't. Yes, no one's used a trigger word before. No, we did not have a rule on that when you applied for it.
No, you're not going to be able to ignore the fact that the admin team has made a ruling on your situation just because you feel we're being unfair.

Unfair would be if someone else takes this idea and has an NPC randomly trigger them to kill people, or if they decide to make the trigger phrase "Follow the rabbit" and someone says it to them and they ignore it because they never told anyone what it was and later change it to something else.

Unfair is when someone has a reason to simply go psycho on people for no good IC reason besides "I'm brainwashed by my own npc to do it!"

If you don't like those limitations then feel free not to RP your character as being liable to flip on people for no reason. But so long as that's there, those limitations are in place. This is not a matter of you, personally, being mature or immature. It's a matter of anyone in the future who wants to mimic this having to ALSO follow that ruling.

And please, do not attempt to force us to agree to let you metagame killing our PCs. If you wanna kill them get an IC reason to do so like anyone else in this game would have.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So I'm giving up on Stone.
My character will be coming from Mist so I will be requiring Plot's approval.

New history/etc will be on it's way.
Which means I need to rewrite my history, so prepare to read 7k+ words. Nevermind

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Old Character Name: Hasegawa Mana
Old Village/Missing: Missing/Mercenary
OCR Type: Rebirth after being killed in combat
Last Known Where-abouts: Doesn't matter
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Tsukino Nanami
Preferred Username: Tsukino Nanami
New Village: Mercenary
New BL/CA: Opportunist
[spoilername="Opportunist Application"]This part should REALLY be in the OCR form..

"Here, as a member of SCAR, you are to be ruthless, cunning, and out of sight. You are to take your enemies by surprise and leave no evidence of you being there. We are ghosts. So you are to use all of the skills you have learned and apply it to the missions, am I understood?" spoke the man known as Leader of the Special Assassination squad of Mist's ANBU; the leader of SCAR.

All of the ANBU stood at attention and saluted the Leader and replied with, "Yes, sir!"

The man turned and looked towards Nanami for a moment. "Zephyr will be your leader for this operation, even after her bountiful success with The Talking Snake. She is the best when it comes to guile, so follow her every command and you will succeed," the man said once more before beginning the SCAR motto:

"I am a shadow
I am the darkness.
I am SCAR" the man said as the ANBU followed suit and said it with him.

"You are all dismissed."

Tomorrow
2100 hrs
Governor of White Water's House

A group of 3, including Nanami laid upon the roof of a nearby house overlooking the White Water Governor's house. The three of them pass off a pair of binoculars among themselves, staring at a guard tower with a light shining down on most of the compound. The White Water Governor was a very powerful man as well as a very paranoid man. He had 10 men posted outside of the house and about 10 more inside of the house.

"You all understand the plan, correct?" Nanami asked before two nods were given. "Once the light sweeps to the west, we will run in. You will take out the tower and you will neutralize the gate guards. On my mark," Nanami said as she moved her mask over her face. "Go." With the command given, Nanami and her two partners ran up to the house with one of the ANBU jumping from the roof to kill the guard in the tower. The other one ran along the large fence and quickly dispatched the two gate-guards at the front door. After killing them, they put their bodies in a nice dark place.

The two on the ground (Nanami and the one that killed the guards) took to the shadows, using night as their cover. The duo traveled together along the gate until the one in the tower gave them the go-ahead to jump over the gate. After doing that, the three of them met up and traveled together. A quick flurry of shurikens and kunai were thrown, dispatching the rest of the guards outside. Thankfully, nobody inside realized what happened outside. Nanami found the door leading into the kitchen and slowly opened it, only to find that a guard was sleeping in a chair.

Looking around, Nanami walked up to the sleeping guard and slit his throat, letting her subordinates hide the body. After leaving the kitchen, she found herself in the middle of a grand room with a large staircase. Upon entering the room, a large chandelier lit up the room.

"Ah, good to see you ANBU of Kirigakure. I was expecting you," the governor stated. He had 10 men down on the ground floor while he stood up on the top of the stairs. "I knew there would be one day when -" the man said as he was interrupted by Nanami throwing a flurry of shurikens at the base of the chandelier, causing the light to go out and for the large glass structure to fall to the ground, crushing all 10 guards in unison. Upon seeing this, the Governor stood silently, wondering what just happened.

The man then pulled out a strange contraption. A barreled crossbow. He let out a shot and as the bolt whizzed passed Nanami, she plucked it out of the air and threw the bolt directly back at the man, having the projectile go straight through his jugular. The man fell in a pool of blood a moment later. A little groan was given by Nanami as she turned and looked to her subordinates and ordered them to clean up the bodies.[/spoilername]
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]I Am the Darkness[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth, +2 Dodge
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion 
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Mercenary
[col]Character Age: 23
Character's Physical Description: The first noticeable thing about Nanami is her long, flowing black hair. A swift breeze of the wind makes her hair dance like black fire. Her body is toned, but not masculine with a stream-lined figure built for combat. She wears a white leather shirt leading down to white leather shorts that hug her body. She wears black stockings upon her legs and black shoes. Everything was chosen to enhance her ability to fight and remain stealthy; as heavy and loose clothing tend to slow her down or make too much noise.
She wears a black ribbon in her hair, now ragged and tattered at the edges. Her piercing gold eyes clearly accent the bit of eye-shadow she wears upon her eyes. Even though she was built for combat, it doesn't mean she can't look or feel pretty doing it. On occasion, she could be seen wearing a long black muffler that rages through the wind like her hair does.

Character's Mental Description: After the fall of Kirigakure, Nanami's spirits have been crushed. Her home had been leveled by terrible people, yet all she was able to do was flee. She lives in regret for having abandoned her home and letting it crumble. However, she remains positive for a brighter future. She believes that one day Kirigakure will return to it's former glory.
Not one to be a leader, Nanami was known to be a loyal follower. However, she's beginning to develop leadership skills and her ability to love and care for other people during her time as a Mist Refugee. Her heart is beginning to warm up as her love for others begins to grow, however ghosts from her past has turned her emotional state extremely frail, prone to crying, and even outright fear of herself.
Nanami doesn't have many fears. The only thing she fears is herself.
Due to her past, she strives to become a hero to pay for all of her sins.

Multiple Personality Application: While in Mist's ANBU Assassination Squad, Nanami had been given several "re-programmings" due to her morals getting in the way of the objective. Due to the constant "re-programming" and her slowly regaining her humanity, the two clash causing internal strife.
However, if someone remembers the "Key Word" associated with her "re-programming" she may return to being the cold-hearted killer that she was in Mist ANBU's Assassination Squad

[Keyword/Phrase given to Hoshikata. He agreed that only HE will have the keyword/Phrase and nobody else on admin can have it.]
[I also agree that I cannot use this (with an NPC) to start a b-modded battle against another player].|
8765517-256-k922894.jpg
[/col]

Character History:
[legend="[b][u][i]Prologue: An Angel in the Darkness[/i][/u][/b]"][col]"Poor, wretched child. Born to a good home, yet you struggle in the darkness. Scraping away, clawing to cling on to your humanity. Reminds me of a spoiled child I once knew. A shattered mirror, even in multiple pieces is capable of reflecting even the most brilliant of light, yet you allowed yourself to dullen and to darken until the little shards turned to stone. Why do you cling on to life? Why do you struggle to love these people that do nothing but hurt you? I asked the one responsible for the fate of humanity this very same question, but she was overwhelmed; not strong enough to prove to be the planet's successor."

"No. You aren't worthy of this title. Nobody is. You may wish to be the champion and savior of all men, but you are weak and fragile. If it is truly your intention of white-knighting this abomination spawned by the planet, you are free to do so. However, remember that no matter what you do, there is always someone stronger than you. Someone willing to go against your wishes. Gaea learned this first hand. Don't be naive like Gaea."

"I, where I am now, cannot help you. All I can do is observe time. 'Where' you ask? It is a place between time and space. Where time ends and time begins; a cross-road in a flowing river that is shaped in both a straight line and in myriads of circles. This isn't something one like you could understand. One that is thrashed in turmoil; baptized by the darkness and embraced by the light."

"I do pity you, broken doll. This will not be the last time you hear from me, but I will leave you with this.
The Earth's Guardian will come and save you and bring light to your world. Consider it a parting gift from me. Now wake up!"

Opening her eyes, a group of children jumped upon her lap and started to slap at Nanami's face.
"Nanami! Wake up! Come play with us!" spoke one of the children. He had bright red hair, freckles splashed upon his cheeks and two teeth missing out of the front of his mouth. Nanami sat up and placed her palm upon her forehead and grumbles. She had a puzzled look on her face, trying to decipher what she saw in her dream.

"Hey! C'mon! Let's play," as another child grabbed Nanami's hand and began to tug on it.

Nanami's demeanor changed to a smile as she was pulled out of bed by the horde of children. "Okay, alright," the woman laughed as she is pulled out of bed and dragged into another room. One of the children stayed by her bed and turned her head sideways for a moment, looking at a strange bluish artifact glimmering upon her nightstand.|
1zdyr2v.png

Observer of Time​
k2g2mc.png

The Egg of Dreams​
[/col][/legend]
[legend="[b][u]Chapter 1: Genesis[/u][/b]"][col]The children of the orphanage were sitting upon their mats in their 1-piece pajamas around in a circle. Nanami sat upon her heels in a part of the circle. Two of the children leaned forward with their palms upon the cushioned floor and looked up at Nanami with their toothless smiles. "C'mon, Nanami! Tell us a bedtime story! Tell us a really good one too!" said the red-haired child. With a little nod, Nanami clears her throat. Content with the answer they were given, the children sit back on their rears and listens intently.

"Now this is going to be a long story, so it may take several nights to finish. Are you all alright with that?" Nanami asked with a big, warm smile upon her face.

"Yeah! That's awesome! So, let's get started!" spoke the toothless redhaired child.

Clearing her throat one last time, Nanami began to speak. "Well, this happened a long time ago; long before you were all born."

Background Music
Remembering the Good Days
"A young girl about your age.." Nanami said before the story begins to develop.

18 years ago..

A little girl ran up to the door after the door swung open and jumped into the arms of the man that walked in. The man was covered in sweat and muck, but young Nanami didn't care. After jumping into his arms, the soiled man picked up his daughter to become face to face with her before Nanami planted a kiss upon her father's cheek and gave him a big hug around his neck.

"Daddy's home!" Nanami said elated. She turned and looked towards her younger twin sister and stuck her tongue out at her. "I told you daddy was going to come home safe from his mission, poopy-head!" Nanami then said to her in a snarky manner. A hand came up and ruffled the child's hair, leaving only a disheveled mess. Nanami laughed as her father did that and clung on to him even tighter.

"Now now, Nanami, no need to be so mean to your little sister. Of course I was going to come home. It'll take more than that to stop me from coming home to my girls," the scarred man said before the youngest of the twins ran up and wrapped her arms around his leg. "Say, I have the next week off. Do you girls want to go see the beach?" the man asked and squeals of joy could be heard coming from the two children. Turning his eyes from his children, he looked up to see his wife and smiled.

The woman approached the scarred man and hugged her husband and eldest. After a moment, she leaned over and picked up the youngest and gave a small peck on her husband's lips. The girls gag at the sight of the married couple's lovey-dovey attitude towards one another. "Ew mommy! That's gross," Nanami said before the two adults laughed.

"When you love someone, even you two, you have to show your affection for them. We both love you two unconditionally, but the love between me and your father is very different from the love we have for you two," the mother said with a warm smile upon her face.

The two children looked confused before the adults began to laugh. As if they could read each other's minds, they both set their respective child down. "Go off and play, children," spoke the father before the two of them hugged their father once more and ran towards their bedroom. After seeing their children off, the two adults looked at each other before closing the door and locking it.

Background Music
Tension
The man held out his hand, causing a strange blue bubble to surround them. While in this bubble, everything is blurred and their voices are silenced. While in the bubble, the man pulled out a parchment and handed it to his wife to read. Upon reading it, the woman gasped and covered her mouth in awe. She looked from the parchment up to her husband.

"Really? Kirigakure plan on doing that?!" the woman asked.

"Yes. And they plan on making their move towards the western sea as well. They'll be there in 2 days," the husband stated.

"So that is why. Alright, then we will need to be prepared."

[End of Chapter 1]|
xaqmgw.jpg

Family Portrait​
[/col][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 2: Heaven's Lost Property[/u][/b]"]A dream...

Nanami stood in line, wearing full ANBU attire with her mask over her face. Her mask was of the red swallow with half of the mask bathed in red and the half in white. Her codename was Zephyr. She was an effective member of ANBU and vowed to do what it takes to protect the village. She was chosen as a member of the Assassin Unit SCAR (Special Combat and Reconnaissance), however she was also chosen as a specimen for a new procedure along with the other members standing next to her. They are the first to go through an experimental procedure called: Project Beowulf.

The members do not know what Project Beowulf consists of, but due to their undying loyalty, they accepted whatever it is. A man in a shroud stood before them and looked them all over. "Welcome to Base X, located on Rankyuu Island. You all have been chosen to undergo a special procedure for the best of the best; SCAR. We are not a main branch of the Mist ANBU. We are fully autonomous and we answer to nobody; not even the Mizukage. The reason for Project Beowulf is to remove all worldly attachments. We want to erase all doubt and all feeling; only allowing obedience and loyalty. We want you to only think of the mission. We do not want you to feel tethered by anything, causing you or your teammates to die. Failure is not an option. If you are captured, you may begin a war with a neighboring nation. You are to be swift and smooth. To be a shadow. To be no one," the man said as he had his hands clasped behind his back and paced up and down the row of ANBU.

"You will all await your turn to undergo this procedure. Remember, by taking part in this, you will all become heroes for your nation," the man said before wrapping up his speech and turned his head to the side. He nodded a moment and a door opened up beside them. Once the door opened, the first ANBU walked into the room. Shortly after, the door closed. After a brief moment of silence, shrieks of pain could be heard bellowing from the sealed room. The ANBU did not flinch and kept their eyes straight ahead.

However, no matter how stalwart Nanami is, she continued to repeat the SCAR motto:
I am a shadow,
I am the darkness,
I am SCAR.
She constantly repeated those three lines in her head over and over again to try to muffle the sound of the ANBU screeching. After she repeated the phrase several times, the screaming stopped and the door opened up. It was her turn. Turning towards the door, Nanami noticed a chair directly in the middle of the room while a man stood by the chair with one sleeve rolled up. The chair had leather restraints on it to stop a person from moving around. It looked like a torture device. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed several men sitting in the corners of the room, seated indian-style. Without showing hesitation, Nanami went and sat upon the chair.

Two shadowy figures begin to strap her limbs down and then placed a hand upon her mask and removed it from her face. The girl looked up at the man holding his hand up and wiggling his fingers. A brief look of terror came across Nanami's face before she squinted her eyes. "~Be strong! You must be a hero for this village. Be strong and endure this!~"

As soon as she thought that, a low toned chanting could be heard from the men in the corner before a blue pyramid enveloped her and the chair she sat in. Afterwards, the man placed his hand upon Nanami's head and a blue light charged through his hand and into Nanami. However, unlike the last one, there was no screaming or shrieking. A lot of violent shaking, but no audible sign of pain.

"More! We will break her!" the man with his hand on her head said to those chanting. However, no matter how much more power they added, there wasn't a single peep from the woman.

1 hour later...
The ANBU were all lined up again; though they are now missing 2 ANBU from the original line-up. The same man from before began to pace back and forth in front of all of the remaining ANBU, keeping his eye on Nanami more than the others. After pacing around for a moment, the man stopped center of the group and began to speak in his commanding voice.

"Welcome to Project Beowulf. This is an experimental procedure used for re-conditioning and re-educating ANBU drones like you. You will not feel emotions and will only respond to commands given to you. You have all been given a code word to respond to. This is your leash. Upon hearing the word, you will respond to every command given to you by the one who speaks the command. You have no choice in this matter. This is all for the sake of Kirigakure." stated the man to the newly created 'dolls'.

"You all have a mission the day after tomorrow. Mission briefing will be tomorrow night at 2330 hrs. You will all be here then. Everyone except Zephyr is dismissed," the man said as his eyes locked upon Nanami. Her eyes were cold and distant. After the others left, the man walked up to Nanami and whispered a word into her ear and then a command. "Be at my chambers in 2 hours. Dress accordingly and be discrete. There are several political figures you will be entertaining," the man said with a toothy grin. He walked passed Nanami and placed his hand upon her shoulder after hearing her respond affirmatively to the command given to her.

[End of Chapter 2][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 3: Cain and Abel[/u][/b]"][col]The next day..
2345 hrs.

"Tomorrows mission is going to be a search and destroy mission. Storm terrorists known as The Talking Snake are assembling tomorrow night at the town of Shinkichi on Katsumoto Island within their gambling hall. Intelligence has shown that their leader will be there. He goes by the pseudonym Sebastian Crowe," the man said before he turned his shoulder and a projector comes on, showing an image of the man on the wall behind him. The image shown was of Nanami's father, however, upon showing the image of her father she did not flinch or react in a natural way. It was her lack of reaction that caused a grin to come across the man's face.

"He was responsible for the bombing of Yamanogi Beach 11 years ago, resulting in the deaths of many Mist sailors. Be thankful that the village has allowed us Shinobi to exist in the first place to eradicate threats such as this," the man said before the projector turned off. He turned square towards the ANBU and turned to look towards Nanami.

"Are there any questions in regards to the target?" the man said directed towards everyone, but his eyes remained locked on Nanami.

"No sir!" shouted all of the ANBU in unison.

"Good. Your objective is to kill everyone attending that meeting. If anyone happens to see you, kill them as well. Even if they are innocent civilians, they may have already been turned by The Talking Snakes. No witnesses. The leader of this operation will be Zephyr. She will be the one to make the killing blow, understand? Be in place outside of Shinkichi by 1900 hrs tomorrow. You are all dismissed," the man said before turning to look towards one of his assistants and leaned in to whisper to him.

"Stay with her until show-time tomorrow. She shows signs of breaking through the programming, if she does, be sure to whisper her code word to her," the man said as he then whispered the code word into the ANBU's ear before disappearing.

During the night..
Nanami tossed and turned in her sleep in her room. She, like all members of SCAR were forced to live in a dormitory. Throwing off her sheets, she realized what her commands were, placing her face into her hands to cry. After a moment of weeping, she removes her hands and looks towards the door and stands on her feet. "I... I have to tell daddy. He's in dang-" Nanami said before hearing a voice call out to her. A shadow crept through her window and from under the door before materializing into a single person. Shocked, Nanami looked around for a way to leave only to find there is no escape. Reaching for her weapon, a single word was uttered, stopping her in her tracks. With the utterance of a single word, she became completely submissive.

"Your orders are to get some rest and carry out the mission tomorrow. After mission completion, you will be administered reconditioning. Your lack of loyalty is disturbing," the man stated before moving out of the way of her bed. Without a word, Nanami crawled into the bed and began to sleep soundly.

The next night at 1845..
A pair of binoculars are shown pressed against the mask of one of her ANBU partners before being passed off to Nanami. The binoculars focus right upon her father getting off of a horse and entering the gambling hall. Following behind him was Nanami's mother. "The wife of the target has also appeared," Nanami said with absolutely no emotion. Nanami passes off the binoculars before turning and looking towards the group that was with her. "We will wait for alpha team to clear out the inside of the gambling hall. The Talking Snakes most likely have a place underneath the hall, itself. Once they have cleared out the front, we will go in and clean up the bottom half while Alpha Team provides top cover," Nanami said as she pressed her ear as if to speak to both her team (Bravo Team) and Alpha Team.

Alpha Team quietly acknowledges their orders before entering the gambling hall dressed as gamblers. The Alpha team spent several moments in the gambling hall and stalled until night fell completely. "Set all headsets to hot-mic and commence operation," Nanami stated before directing her team to move towards the gambling hall while the sounds of broken bones could be heard. A couple of groans could be heard through the headsets as poisoned darts found their way into the gambling hall proprietors. The ANBU caught the bodies before they hit the ground. Allowing Bravo Team to make their way inside, the remainder of Alpha Team closed the door behind them and took the position of look-out.

A group of 10 people sat in front of Crowe and his wife, reading the intelligence gathered on Kirigakure. Upon reading the intelligence, Crowe spoke "This is a golden opportunity. Kirigakure is going to be weakened if we take their weapons cache and jutsu scrolls coming in from foreign lands. Not only weapons, but someone important to the Mizukage is on that envoy," Crowe said before a flashbang was thrown into the room, blinding and disorienting everyone. With a few swift swings, Bravo team ended up cutting down the ten other conspirators sitting in front of their target.

While the other ten are dead, Nanami held her hand out. This is to show to her team that she has this. It was, however, her orders to kill Crowe.

"ANBU Dogs! How could you?! Do you not know of the terrible things that Kirigakure is doing to you people? To our people?" Crowe said, trying to convince Nanami to stop. However, Nanami responded by unsheathing her sword and lunging at Crowe, only for the blade to be blocked by her mother's own blade. Stomping on her mother's foot, Nanami took a step back and took a strange sword-wielding stance. This stunned both Crowe and his wife.

"That stance! Who showed you that?!" Crowe shouted before being once again protected by his wife. With a over-head feint with her primary weapon, a quick unsheathing of her off-hand weapon came out and plunged the blade into her mother's chest. However, her own blade dug itself into Nanami's mask, cracking it to the point of breaking. The mask shattered and fell to the ground. It was as if time stopped for the two remaining members of The Talking Snake to see their daughter doing such terrible things.

"Why? Nana-" her mother tried to say before Nanami's main weapon came swinging down to take her head off of her shoulders. Her blood splattered everywhere, covering Nanami's face with her blood. Her empty eyes turned to look towards her father.

"Sebastian Crowe," she said in a demure manner. "You are to be executed for treason against the village of Kirigakure and for being a member of Storm. You and the rest of The Talking Snake will be killed on sight," Nanami said to her father. There is no change in her expression. In her ear, she started hearing screams of agony coming from upstairs. She turned her head towards the rest of Bravo team and told them to investigate upstairs. As soon as the ANBU went upstairs, she heard more sounds of slaughter. While the sounds of death rung in her ear, she felt arms wrap around her.

"Daddy's home, Nanami. You don't have to fight any more. That's my job to fight. The horrible things they've done to you; you aren't even human anymore. Break out of it, Nanami! You're better than this! Regain your humani--" Shinji said before he was interrupted. Both of Nanami's weapons were plunged directly into the man's mid-section. He winced in pain as he looked at Nanami's lifeless eyes before another person came into focus. He raised his hand to reach out for the person behind Nanami before Nanami forced both blades towards the outside, splitting the man in half.

A feminine shriek could be heard from behind her as the figure ran passed Nanami and ran towards the upper half of Shinji. The woman was Nanami's sister, Samara. Weeping over the dead body for a moment, she held the remaining half of her father close to her. Nanami moved her hand up to her face, feeling tears fall down her cheek.

Samara turned around with eyes like the rainbow exploding with color. A very palpable feeling of rage and anger could be felt. "You! Why, Nanami? Why did you kill mom and dad?"

"I had orders to kill them," Nanami said before being punched in the cheek by her sister. "Bullshit! Your orders don't mean anything! These are our mother and father! They loved us! They loved you the most! How could you betray their trust like that?" the woman said as she slouched downwards and continues to weep. However, the weeping suddenly stopped and crazed laughter could be heard from her sister before a flash of steel could be seen, splitting her sister from all four of her limbs and leaving a large gash in her throat.

The body fell limply on the ground and Nanami swung her blades to clear the blood from them. "Mission complete. There are no witnesses. Returning to base," she said as she formed a handseal, destroying the bodies of the dead ANBU and then vanishing without a trace.

Moments later..
"I'm... dying," Samara said as blood poured from where her arms and legs used to be and through her mouth and throat. "How.. could she?... Why?" she asked without receiving an answer. "If only... I was strong enough," she said before her blood began to stop flowing and her eyes grew heavy. As she closed her eyes, the blood that was splashed upon the ground began to take shape into a familiar symbol. After the symbol upon the ground finished forming, Samara took a deep breath in and her eyes shot wide open.

[End of Chapter 3]|
hugg75.jpg

Sebastian Crowe
Leader of The Talking Snake
egr0g2.jpg

Tsukino Samara
Nanami's younger twin sister​
30951k5.png

Samara's Sanryoukyougan​
163492_1336792037784_full.jpg

???​
[/col][/legend]
[legend="[b][u]Chapter 4: Book of Job[/u][/b]"]Water was thrown into Nanami's face as she finds herself strapped to the reconditioning chair. Realizing where she is, Nanami began to struggle and to break free. A hand was placed upon her head which caused her to be still. Her eyes wide in horror as she looked up to see the man giving the orders; the man responsible for Project Beowulf.

"You..." Nanami said before being backhanded. Her head turned to her right side as blood spilled out of her mouth.

"You don't remember what you did the other night, do you? Well, you did an exquisite job. Other than the fact that you got the rest of your team killed, you did quite wonderfully. It doesn't matter though," the man said as he removed his hand from her forehead and squatted in front of her. "Thanks to you, the terrorist organization, The Talking Snake is now completely eradicated. All members to include the leader and his wife. You might know them. Their real names are Tsukino Shinji and Tsukino Sora," the man said as he licked his lips.

Realizing what she has done, Nanami ended up vomiting on the man known as Leader. She looked around afterwards and the memory of her killing her parents showed vividly in her memory. This caused her to go into a violent fit, trying to escape the confines of the chair. She yelled as loud as she could before another backhand silenced her. "Samara, my sister, what happened to her?" Nanami asked, vividly also remember what she did to her.

"Who?" the man asked before thinking about it. "Oh, your sister. I don't know. But aren't you at all curious as to why I had you do such a terrible thing to your own family? It's intriguing and I think you'd want to hear this," the man said. As if Nanami had a choice.

"It all started 11 years ago. I took my 5 month old pregnant wife and my 3 year old son to the beach. I took them to play in the water and get some sun," the man said. As he mentioned this, Nanami's eyes grew large. She remembered this. She played with the boy while she was there. She also remembered seeing him there as well. "Can you guess what happened to them? Your father," the man said as he put his hands around Nanami's throat and squeezed. "He... He vaporized them! He blew up a ship smuggling weapons into the Water Country and he vaporized EVERYONE!" the man shouted as he squeezed tighter upon remembering the day they died. After a moment, he released his grip just so he wouldn't kill her. Nanami choked and coughed once her airway was cleared.

"So for 11 years, I've harbored all this hate. None for you, but for your mother and father. I used you because you made yourself available. Do you think it was your own skill that got you into SCAR? Don't be stupid. You might be good with a sword, but you aren't good enough for SCAR. Oh, what I wouldn't have done to see the look of despair in your father's eyes," the man said before blood was spat in his face.

"You don't know my father. He was a real patriot, working for a better Mist Village. Unlike you, who use children on the battlefield and in your bedroom, you scum!" Nanami shouted out before the man turned and looked to the men in the corners and nodded. The same chanting could be heard before a hand was placed on Nanami's head.

"He was a STORM TERRORIST!" the man shouted out loud before quickly regaining his composure. "How much do you want to bet that I can make you loyal to me? I'll even make a wager with the devil that you will be loyal to not only the Mizukage's vision of Kirigakure, SCAR's vision of a brighter future, and to me all at once. Whether it's against your will or not," the man said as the blue light envelops his hands and enters into Nanami's head.

"You will be my little slave for the rest of your life. You will kill for me, you will love me, you will worship me," the man said as he laughed and continued to screw around with Nanami's brain.
"I will be God to you."

[End of Chapter 4][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Chapter 5: Leaving Eden[/u][/b]"]Age: 19

Nanami opened her eyes to find herself in a small, but comfortable bed sitting next to a window. Turning to look out the window, she found herself in the countryside, outside of the walls of Kirigakure. She presses her palm against her forehead for a moment before realizing she's in her ANBU attire with her mask sitting on the nightstand next to her bed. A man walks into the room carrying a glass of water. "Oh? You're awake? You've been knocked out for 3 whole days, stranger," the man said. Not knowing where she was, Nanami attempted to sit up, only to get forced down due to pain in her stomach. "Now now, you should rest."

"Where am I?" Nanami questioned the elderly gentleman. She took a look around the room, seeing that it has decorations meant for children.

"You are in an orphanage in the Yakumo region. The children here are under my care," the man stated.

"An orphanage? Why an orphanage so close to Mist?" Nanami asked before remembering something. "Mist!? What happened to Mist?" Nanami asked. The man's eyes turned to the side for a moment. "There is no village anymore. The village was," the man said with a pause. "The village is completely uninhabitable," the man commented. His voice solemn.

"No," Nanami said as she slowly forced herself to sit up. "What do you mean?" A hand pointed out of the window to a strange structure. Turning her head, the woman noticed a large iced structure and covered her mouth. "No," she said in a breathy voice. She looked down into her palms, which rested in her lap and stared into them for a moment allowing the information to sink in. "What about the people?"

"Some of them got out, however, the others are now part of the village. Thankfully, you had escaped just in time with the children," the man stated as he turned to look towards the monument known as Kirigakure.

"How," Nanami said with a brief pause to think of how to ask. "How did I get here? I don't remember."

"I do not know. However, you were collapsed in the yard. You had brought children with you; children of the displaced and children of the damned. You certainly did save those children and it looked like they saved you as well. I guess you can say, that you were a real hero to save as many as you did," the man said as he placed the glass of water upon the nightstand next to her mask. "Do not worry, I won't tell anyone of your secret with those scoundrels. The children do not understand the meaning of something like that, so don't worry yourself."

The man stood up and looked over the woman resting in his bed. "Once you get better, I will need your help finding more displaced children to bring to this orphanage," the man said before walking out of the room. Laying back down, Nanami looked up at the ceiling and took a sigh outward. Flashes of memories came into her mind. A woman holding the disembodied head of the man that lead Project Beowulf, the city on fire, the people dying. Just remembering these bits and pieces brought a cold feeling to her gut.

For the next 4 years, Nanami lived happily in the orphanage. The children eventually found out what the code word was set off Nanami's programming. All from a little song they sang. She was used as a play-thing for the children, starting with going to get treats for them up to more outrageous things. We fast-forward 2 years after she arrived at the orphanage.

2 years later.
A series of wailing could be heard, alarming the old man that worked at the orphanage to go into the main hall only to see Nanami punching one of the older children in the face repeatedly. Interjecting, the man pulled her away from the child only to look her in the eyes. He had seen something like this before. A quick flurry of handseals with one hand was made before feathers appeared in Nanami's vision, putting her to sleep. Resting the woman on the floor, the old man went to tend to the battered child.

"You children know well enough to not use that phrase. Do you see what happened here? She could have killed him!"
"We didn't know! Seriously! We only wanted her to beat him up because he was bullying us."
"You don't understand why she is the way she is. She could seriously hurt you children. She isn't a toy, she's a human being!" the man said as he checked the child's vitals to make sure he was still alive. Thankfully, the child still lives. "The next person to say that phrase will go to sleep without dinner for a week," he said before picking the battered child up and taking him to the orphanage's equivalent of the infirmary.

"What do you think that old man meant by 'You don't understand why she is the way she is'," said one of the child, imitating the old man.
"I don't know. Maybe she was a killer back where she came from."
"No way! Not miss Nana! She's too nice and she plays with us and tells us bedtime stories."
"But what about that mask she is always looking at?"
"And that weird blue... thing?"

All of the children's attention was taking away from their pondering by the sound of a knocking at the door. All of the children ran to the door and opened it to see a pretty woman standing there. "Who are you?" spoke one of the children.

"I hear that Tsukino Nanami is here," the woman said before everyone nods.
"Yeah, miss Nana lives here. She's... Asleep right now," the children stated as they turned to look towards Nanami passed out on the floor behind them.
"Well, then when she wakes up, could you please tell her that her younger sister would like to meet her," the woman said with a big toothy grin.
"Oh?! You're miss Nana's sister! Coool! She never talked about her sister! You're pretty, just like miss Nana."
"Ah, thank you, children. You are all so sweet. Actually, I'll drop by later when she's awake. She will be absolutely thrilled to see me."
"Okay, lady! We'll let her know!"

A big, toothy grin crossed her lips as the door closed in front of her. "Good."

[End of Chapter 5][/legend]

[legend="[b][u]Final Chapter: The Tower of Babel/Ashes of Gomorrah[/u][/b]"]
!
The Tower of Babel Act may contain disturbing circumstances that may offend some and may not be suitable for everyone.
Reader's discretion is advised.

Act 1: The Tower of Babel

Yesterday...
There was a knocking at the door. The children shouted that they would get it, only for Nanami to race them to the door. To the children's dismay, Nanami beat them to it and opened the door. Her laughing, loving demeanor with the children quickly turned to fear as Nanami noticed who was on the other side of the door.
Background Music
Unnamed Track

"Hello, sister," spoke the younger of the twins.
"Hey, it's that pretty lady that was here 2 years ago! You took your time coming back, lady!"
"Yes, yes I did. I thought now would be the best time to return. Now that Nanami-oneechan has grown fond of all of you," spoke Samara as she placed a hand upon Nanami's cheek. While she did this, Nanami slowly pushed the children away from the door.

"Come now, sister. I'm not that dangerous. I'm nothing like you were," Samara stated with a big grin upon her face.
"What do you want here, Samara? Why have you come to disturb me?"
"What? Can't a younger sister see how her sibling is doing?"
"No. Not you. I'm happy where I am here. You bring nothing but pain and misery."

Samara howled in laughter, wiping a tear from her eye after hearing that from her older sister. "That's rich, Nanami. You haven't told these precious children about what happened to mother and father, have you? Or what happened to me? Or what happened to countless other people upon saying a certain phrase?" Samara said before placing her hand upon the door, causing the door to explode, sending hundreds of wooden shards everywhere. Shards into herself, into Nanami, and into the children. This caused Nanami and the children to be thrown back.

"I have come to see you suffer, Nanami. To see you lose everything you have loved. The same way I saw everything I loved die to your hands! Even after taking MY own life. The life of the one that loved you the MOST!"
"It wasn't my fault, Samara. I didn't know they were going to brainwash me. I thought what I was doing was for the greater good of the village. I didn't think they would make me kill so many people!" Nanami said this as she then turned to the children. They were huddled into a big group, holding each other for comfort. Tears rolled down their cheeks and their nose ran. What they were hearing was out of their league. They didn't really think Nanami was a killer. Suddenly, the old man came and stood in front of the children, protecting them.

"I don't care what Nanami did in her past! She is a good woman that -" the old man spoke, but was swiftly interrupted by Samara's laugh.

"A broken doll can't be a good woman. Nor can a broken doll ever become a human being. Just because people can bring clay to life, the golems will never become human," she said before turning to look towards Nanami and began to sing the Code word.

"Stop it! She's not a toy!"
"Miss Nana!!"

After the code word was sung, Nanami's body grew limp and demurely responded. "What are your orders?"

Laughing hysterically, Samara ran her fingers through her hair. "So this was how he controlled you. Through a single phrase. This is how he made you kill all of them, isn't it?"
"Yes, this is how Leader did it. Through Project Beowulf-" Nanami started to explain but was cut off by Samara's order.
"I want you to kill each and every one of them. And I want you to be perfectly aware when you do it. Other than me, leave no survivors. Kill that little redhaired child, the one you adore the most, last."
"Yes, ma'am."

The woman laughed and turned her back on the scene. "Oh, this was far too easy. If I would have known, I would have taken this toy much, much earlier," the woman said as she walked away before the blood of everyone began to fly and their screams filled the air.

After brief moment, Nanami began searching for the final child. Knowing all of the child's hiding places, she found him under Nanami's bed and pulled him out and pinned him to the ground. With tears pouring out of her dead eyes, she wrapped her hands around the child's little throat and began to squeeze. The boy didn't cry after seeing the tears fall from Nanami's face. He raised his small hand up to her cheek and wiped away her tears with his small hand. Nanami's squeezing stopped for a moment and her grip loosened on the child's throat.

"I forgive you, Nanami-onee-chan. This isn't your fault. Your sister was wrong, you are a human being. A nice and gentle person. We all love you," the boy said before a sudden jerk was made and a popping was heard. The child's hand stilled and fell to the ground beside him. His eyes stuck open.

"Mission, complete," Nanami finally stated before the programming released itself and Nanami became whole again. She moved her hands off of the child's throat and placed her hands on either side of the child as tears began to flow down, hitting him on the face. "Why? Why did she make me do this? I don't deserve this kind of grief," she said before falling to the floor and embraced the dead body of the child that she killed with her own two hands.

Final Act: Ashes of Gomorrah

This morning...
The woman sat upon the porch of the orphanage, sobbing into her bloodied hands. Several unmarked graves were filled with the bodies of the people she loved. She created a bond for the past 5 years with these people only for it all to be wiped away in a matter of moments. Her hands were calloused and blood-soaked by forcing to dig into the earth with her bare hands to bury the dead. All she ever wanted was to live life as a human being, not a marionette that could be controlled by a single phrase.

Two men walk up to Nanami and laugh like hyenas.

"Oiy, this one. Look at this one here. Ooooh! I bet she's a pretty one," one of the men said as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face out of her palms. "Yeah, this one is a pretty one! She'd sell well on the blackmarket, wouldn't you agree?"
"Definitely, mate! And just look at that body! Not only will she sell well at the Blackmarket, but she'd make us plenty of money if we sold her for other things."

The woman's eyes turned and looked towards the two men. Her eyes were empty and lifeless. She was defeated in every way. Her spirit was broken. "Do what you want with me. I don't care anymore. I don't deserve this life," Nanami stated before one of the men copped a grope on her.

"Ya hear that? This bitch already gave up! We're going to have a lot of fun with this one," the other man said as he, too, copped a feel before quickly ripping off her clothing.

Standing still, Mana's eyes fixated on something in the background as the men began to have their way with her. Her eyes fixated on a creature, unlike any that she has seen before. She watched as the creature began to stalk behind the two men before jumping onto the one that wasn't holding her and began to maul him. The man's torso fit into the creature's large jaws. His partner threw Nanami down and watched in pure horror as the creature shakes it's head violently, while the man was still within it's grasp and tore the man in half.

"What the hell! Demon woman! Did you summon this thing?!" the man asked as he began to adjust himself and put himself back into his pants. While the man was struggling to do this, a large paw came swinging down, smashing every bone it came into contact with. After the last man was mauled to death, Nanami sat there, in the pathetic state she was put in and held her arms out.
2v1kkzd.jpg

Kibo
The Last of his Kind​

"It's my turn, isn't it? Go ahead. I won't stop you from doing so," she said as if to give up. The creature approached her and nuzzled against her, brushing it's large mane against her face. The only reaction she had was to grab the majestic creature by it's mane and dig her face into it's fluffy fur and cry into it. She released all of her pain and sorrow into her bellowing screams.

Hours later..
Cleaned up and with a new set of clothes, Nanami filled her bag full of her personal effects that she could carry, including the strange blue egg that appeared with her in this place. She strapped all of her weapons on her body and walked out of the building. She continued to walk down the path away from the building only to stop and look back.

"I might be a broken person, but I am still a human being. While I am still a human being, I will do everything I can to fulfill my dreams and to atone for my sins. You will see, Samara. I am a strong person, that creature showed me that I was still worth saving and that this life is still worth living. I will live on. I will redeem myself. Pay for all of my sins by becoming a hero to everyone." the woman said out loud, as if Samara was listening before grabbing the creature by the mane and jumped up upon it and rode off.

[End of Chapter 6][/legend]
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: I don't remember
Old Profile: Already taken care of. Profile was in old area due to me going inactive. Was PM'd my profile for use of OCR.
Old Training: Already in Old area
Old Dojo: Already in Old area
Old FAQ: Who knows.

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats:
Old OOC Rank: Mercenary
Stat Cut: 0% -- According to Isaki.
New Stats:

New OOC Rank: Mercenary

Justu Mastery Swaps:
[spoilername="Jutsus I am keeping"]Just having this here for the record

Slashing Taijutsu
C Rank
Vanishing Slash [2]
Lunar Steps [2]
Whisperer [2]
Sword Juggle [2]
Zero Slash Counter [2]
Top Spin [2]
Blade Trail [2]

B Rank
Magnum Break [2]
Focal Blade [2]
Steel Weaving [2]
Flight Aerial Strike [2]
Kill Driver [2]
Executioner [2]
Lotus Flower [2]

A Rank
Zantetsuken [2]
Higuma [2]
Annihilation [2]
Heavenly Sword [2]
Fatal Draw [2]

Ranged Taijutsu
C Rank
Critical Shot [2]
Snipe [2]
Scatter Shot [2]
Counter Shot [2]
Tracking Beacon [2]
Catapult Discharge [2]
Detonation Tip [2]

B Rank
Flurry Shot [2]
Blunt Shot [2]
Pierce Shot [2]
Pin Shot [2]
Grapple Shot [2]
Burst Shot [2]
Homing Shot [2]

A Rank
Destructive Power Shot [2]
Combustive Shot [2]
Glacial Shot[2]
Voltaic Shot [2]
Terra Firma Shot [2]

Buffing Taijutsu
D Rank
Eagle Vision [2]
Brandish [2]
Basic Safeguard [2]

C Rank
Shadow Dance [2]
Expel [2]
Chakra Absorption [2]

B Rank
Unbound [2]
Focused Assault [2]

A Rank
Devastating Aura [2]

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
E Rank
Transformation [2]
Body Switch [2]

D Rank
Crystal Eye [2]
Cancel [2]

C Rank
Barrier [2]

B Rank
Leech Seal [2]
Chakra Shield [2]

A Rank
Morality Sealing [2]
Nature's Guard [2][/spoilername]

[spoilername="Jutsus I am swapping"]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
B Rank
Rasengan [2] => [ANBU] Mask Summon [2]

A Rank
Stardust Nova [2] => [ANBU] Critical Exposure [2]
Gate of Enma [2] => [ANBU] Snapshot [2]

Metal Ninjutsu
C Rank
Steel Slam [2] => [ANBU]Chakra Sense [2]
Quality Break [2] => [ANBU]Active Camo [2]
Mercury Poisoning [2] => [ANBU]Mental Infiltration [2]
Steel Clone [2] => [ANBU]Destroy Presence [2]

B Rank
Alloy Spiral [2] => [ANBU]Intangible Passage [2]
Reinforced Wall [2] => [ANBU]Shadow Servant [2]
Iron Breakout [2] => [ANBU]Searchlight [2]
Density Crush [2] => [ANBU]Physical Imprisonment Seal [2]

A Rank
Silver Flash [2] => [ANBU]Body Bind [2]
Senbon Coating [2] => [ANBU]Flock of Shadows [2]
Burdening Touch [2] => [ANBU]Black Blockade [2]
Superalloy Tempest [2] => [Visual Gen] Mimic [2]

Water Jutsu
C Rank
Grand Waterfall [2] => [Visual Gen]False Surrounding [2]
Rain Dance [2] => [Visual Gen]Basic Clone [2]
Impaling Hydro Jet [2] => [Visual Gen]Double Vision [2]

Fire Jutsu
C Rank
Dragon Fire [2] => [Visual Gen]Verse of Darkness [2]
Searing Eruption [2] => [Visual Gen]Advanced Clone [2]
Scalding Ash Cloud [2] => [Visual Gen]Nightmare [2]
Heat Wave [2] => [Visual Gen]Solar Flare [2]

Medical Jutsu
D Rank
Mystical Hand [2] => [Visual Gen]Night [2]
Coagulation [2] => [Visual Gen]Deja Vu [2]

C Rank
System Shock [2] => [Visual Gen]Invisibility [2]
Skeletal Fortification [2] => [Kinetic Gen]Mist of Deceipt [2]
Anesthetic Infusion [2] => [Audial Gen]Deaf [2]
System Restoration [2] => [Audial Gen Gen]Blank Slate [2]

B Rank
Mystical Force [2] => [Will Gen]Blackout [2]
Medical Assistant [2] => [Will Gen]Untruth [2]
Tranquilize [2] => [Will Gen]Betrayal [2]
Medical Ward [2] -> [Will Gen]Taunt [2]

A Rank
Resuscitate [2] => [Will Gen]Corruption of the Earthly plains [2]
Angelic Blessing [2] => [Will Gen]Mental Kombat [2]
Regeneration [2] => [Will Gen] Torment of the Physical Plain[2]
Pristine Aura [2] => [Will Gen]Temple of Nirvana [2][/spoilername]

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jashinism
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Hasegawa Mana [Merc] -> Tsukino Nanami [Merc] -- [Req Pl

So....everything previously approved...is still approved on my end.
Taking history to plot.

Plot approved.
Getting the refundage moving.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Hasegawa Mana [Merc] -> Tsukino Nanami [Merc] -- [Req Pl