Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hatake Souichiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souichiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hatake Souichiro
Height: 5'6
Weight: 454 Pounds
General Description: Souichiro is morbidly obese. He wears a size 60 pants, and a 7XL shirt. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and poor posture due to his obesity. His stomach hangs down close to his knee's, and his arms have flab on them

History: Growing up Souichiro has always been overweight, but he never let that get in the way of living life. Souichiro always participated in physical activities, and had the confidence of a teen with 8 pack abs and face carved out of marble. Souichiro constantly suffered harassment from his fellow peers. "Hey Fatass get off the field." "You're too fat to become a ninja!" "No girl will ever like you!" "Lose some weight fatass" "If you did Taju Kage bushin you'd sink the earth!" Souichiro took it all with a grain of salt and kept working towards his goals. "I will never let my weight effect me. I will become the top ANBU in this country, and I'll do it while being fat!" Souichiro could've easily lost weight as he is not an Akimichi, but he wanted to prove something to all the naysayers! Souichiro wanted to prove that he can become a great ninja, get a girlfriend, and have lots of friends all while still being grossly obese. Everyday Souchiro practiced molding his charka, throwing Kunai, running, and Taijustu to prepare for his first challenge.. The Student Academy! How will Souichiro fair against fit 11-13 year olds? Will Souichiro get a girl? Will Souichiro graduate? Well that story all depends on if this moderator accepts my character so I can play the game!!!

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okidoke.
The only problem I have is your character's family name; Hatake.
That is also Kakashi's last name. As you may know, this is an "alternate universe" of sorts loosely based off of Naruto. While we have some of the bloodlines from the anime/manga, Kakashi's clan (Hatake) isn't one of them.

Please change the last name of your character and we'll get this show on the road.
You can either change it to something else... Or you can just get rid of it altogether. Though, my personal preference is just for you to change it.

Souichiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Yami Souichiro
Height: 5'6
Weight: 454 Pounds
General Description: Souichiro is morbidly obese. He wears a size 60 pants, and a 7XL shirt. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and poor posture due to his obesity. His stomach hangs down close to his knee's, and his arms have flab on them

History: Growing up Souichiro has always been overweight, but he never let that get in the way of living life. Souichiro always participated in physical activities, and had the confidence of a teen with 8 pack abs and face carved out of marble. Souichiro constantly suffered harassment from his fellow peers. "Hey Fatass get off the field." "You're too fat to become a ninja!" "No girl will ever like you!" "Lose some weight fatass" "If you did Taju Kage bushin you'd sink the earth!" Souichiro took it all with a grain of salt and kept working towards his goals. "I will never let my weight effect me. I will become the top ANBU in this country, and I'll do it while being fat!" Souichiro could've easily lost weight as he is not an Akimichi, but he wanted to prove something to all the naysayers! Souichiro wanted to prove that he can become a great ninja, get a girlfriend, and have lots of friends all while still being grossly obese. Everyday Souchiro practiced molding his charka, throwing Kunai, running, and Taijustu to prepare for his first challenge.. The Student Academy! How will Souichiro fair against fit 11-13 year olds? Will Souichiro get a girl? Will Souichiro graduate? Well that story all depends on if this moderator accepts my character so I can play the game!!!

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Site Updates

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: Kami
Anbu Sennin: Senju Kazuki
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status