Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hato [Solo Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Magical top hats that bring snowmen to life are not supposed to work. But when you live a long life and you encounter enough top hats, maybe, just maybe, you come across one that actually brings a snowman to life one day. And when that day comes, you will not be prepared.

Just as Shinbatsu was not prepared when he bought the top hat from a store and told the kids that it was the hat they were looking for. He traveled to their snowman and chuckled at the thing: tomatoes for eyes, a carrot for a nose, they didn't even bother with a mouth. When he plopped the hat on the top of the thing, he definitely did not expect what he got. Its eyes gained color fast, and before he knew it they were ablaze. Shinbatsu tried to pull the hat off, but it had cemented itself on the snowman's head. Wait, where had all this snow came from? He should have gotten the message: this wasn't the hat doing the magic, magic had already been done. The mouth was cracking open, and he told the kids to flee. This had the potential to get ugly fast. Within a minute, the snowman had come to full life, and when Shinbatsu tried to kick a chunk of it out, that chunk only regenerated, and mechanical breathing was initiated as the snowman redirected its eyes to look upon Shinbatsu.
Untitled-2.jpg

The Chuunin took a step back. He had never heard of any Ninjutsu that could produce what he was seeing, so he assumed it was Genjutsu. He was very cautious now: he tried to cancel the Chakra channels in his mind, but it was entirely ineffective. The snowman moved toward him and began to talk.

"Such a strange world... You have brought me into this space, Shinbatsu."<i></i> Shinbatsu stopped backing off. The snowman was not angry. He was just talking. "I am the father of the Kazekage in a parallel dimension. His name... Is Iyo Tsuki. He sought to unite the land. I was a Sennin before he took power. I want you to know this, because Tsuki's birth is nearing... Yeeeeeeeees, Shinbatsu, it is very near in this dimension." Shinbatsu noticed that his face looked horror stricken because of the tone the snowman had imparted upon him. He tried to straighten it out. "The duty is upon you to find him once he is born... And take care of him should he need it. His parents are fine, and they will continue to be fine, but somebody needs to ensure that he joins the shinobi nation. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, Shinbatsu, you will be that someone... You will lead Tsuki to his destiny, and when he is ready, he will unite the lands..."

The snow suddenly turned, and blasted away at a velocity so great he was too far away for Shinbatsu to even see by the time it had occurred to him to follow him. Iyo... Tsuki? Such a strange name. Such a strange occurrence. All the snow was gone. The man decided to go home.

MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back