Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Head in the Clouds. (Free RP)

Uchiha Tomoe

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Tomoe stepped through the humid city, her red eyes burning curiously as she took in her surroundings. It is as if she has lived her life in a remarkable series of parallels. The land of the Water country and her home at Kirigakure was humid too, but that was because it an Island. This village was more like an island than anything else Tomoe could think of however. An Island in the sky, held up by monolithic rocks that pushed themselves forcefully from the earth to grasp at the sky. It was beautiful, and Tomoe reflected on how this could finally be the home she'd always searched for. She was accustomed to being a "normal" person, devoid of any inkling of her shinobi training, meager though it was. She had just been accepted as an academy student, as a foreigner and refugee, for the second time in her life. In the second village.

"Hello? I'm Tomoe... Can you help me figure out my way around town?" She put on her most pleasant tone, speaking almost as if she was a server asking someone to help her help them. She had been a bit too busy contemplating the magnificent vistas of the village itself to notice that the person she had asked was wearing a headband. "Pardon me, I am also not entirely aware of the customs and mannerisms of the Lightning country. I have been travelling for a few years, and I've recently been accepted into Kumogakure's Aurora Eruditio as a student of shinobi arts! Someday, maybe we will be comrades." She smiles not entirely sure she didn't just butcher the pronunciation of the prestigious shinobi academy of Kumogakure, her red ringed eyes peering like a leopard at the person before her.

[MFT: 293 word count.]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
Bored
<COLOR color="#0000FF">

Shin hated days like this, slow boring days. He understood the need for relaxing once in a wide, but Shin didn't feel comfortable unless he was doing something to better himself. He had long grown tired a solo sparring, a person could only learn some much without company and he wasn't one to pick on non-civilians, unless it was in self-defense.Signing he tried to do something to distract himself from the rather dull day. Even the impressive sight of the village towering over the skies did little to improve his mood. I could always find a mission, at-least it would break my routine. Though It could be slightly more beneficial to learn some of Kumogakure ancient dialect..

Shin took a break from his thoughts for a second, noticing the person that had appeared in front of him. Well not appeared, it just that the young chuunin had be lost in his thoughts that he hadn’t even noticed the female's presence until she spoke. Shin attempted to analyze the person in front of him, listening fully, but also keeping an eye on her body language. So she’s a foreigner? Rather old to be student, yet why join a village so late? He put those thoughts to the side, his blue eye remaining neutral as the woman, known as Tomoe finished speaking.

“Maybe one day indeed. I am Shin, Tomoe-shi. I believe that I could give you a brief overview on some of our customs, but you should be able to pick up on Kumogakure mannerisms rather easily.”

At least I won’t have to deal with some annoyance again. Might allow me to learn some details about places outside the village. Shin folded his arms together as he waited to her the student’s response. He knew somethings about the village, and while giving second handed knowledge could help, he felted experience was the better teacher. He would just have to see has this day went.

WC: 324
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Kubitsuki and Yatagarasu arrive together)

The clambering of hooves on the road echoed loudly, almost like a minor form of thunder in the lonely street. To finally be in a area where he can just simply calm down his mind in public. He looked to the body on the horse to his right, oh how beautiful he looked! His amber eyes locked onto his path's, and he felt only emotions of pride and admiration of his talent. He finally felt like his fears were just, not there! However, until he properly registered his kinjutsu, he would have to act like they simply were brother and sister. That shouldn't be to hard, would it? He thought for the merest moment, and was flung from his horse in a outburst of fear! He yelped outwards into the air, and fell over a railing to a lower level of the Village.

Kubitsuki slammed down into concrete, and moaned in the surprise of pain. Yatagarasu's body quivered with the painful feeling, whimpering slightly before calmly riding down the slope to meet her "brother". She spoke in a sarcastic tone, "You know, you look good falling down a cliff." Kubitsuki accepted a hand up from her, but moaned in annoyance, "By kami this IS going to be awkward as fuck when I am thinking about it." Yatagarasu replied almost instantly, "Then don't think about it!" Both Kubitsuki and Yatagarasu then muttered at the same time, "Oh who am I kidding I am a frickin doctor not a street urchin!" Both of them walked forward to the small group they saw, mainly attracted by a gleam of crimson light being reflected.

Kubitsuki started up the conversation, "Hail! I am Kubitsuki, and this is my sister, Yatagarasu." Yatagarasu gave a polite bow, before she continued speaking for them both, "We are both Med-nins of almost the highest class, we are both somewhat famous for our talent at surgery." Kubitsuki stepped in from there, picking up as if they were the same person, "We can show you around if you wish with Shin here, if neither of you mind? We have lived here for almost 25 years." The bodies stood side by side in almost perfect unison of movement. Yatagarasu gave off a awkward laugh moments later when the fact presented itself to them, and she gave a slight step back to try and keep the illusion they might not be the same person.

Uchiha Tomoe

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomoe smiled and nodded assent at Shin's introduction. "Thank you. I have traveled far and am used to blending in and adopting new mannerisms. Your help will be invaluable to my assimilation into this village, I'm sure of it. And I'll owe you one." She winked her large red ringed eye at him, as two new people approached, a male and female. They spoke in turns, almost as if they had rehearsed this introduction. Tomoe's smile widened as they seemed to realize their own oddity, the girl stepping back.

"I'd be delighted to be shown around and accompanied by 3 cloud shinobi, and perhaps become acquainted with 3 new faces as well!" She bowed sweeping her head in a tilt from the brother in front to the sister in back. "I'll follow you and and please all three of you, do not hesitate to speak of anything interesting or unique you know about the village. likewise please be comfortable asking me about anything you should want to." She held her hands on her long white scarf holding it against her belly in the windy elevated village, not really wanting people she hadn't had the opportunity to vet and gauge the personalities of knowing too much of her actual abilities, her Sharingan also not activated, since none of the party knew she was an Uchiha as she hadn't mentioned her surname and her clothes were void of any clan symbolism. "Ah yes, and I am Tomoe, by the way!" She says as an afterthought reintroducing herself to the two new arrivals.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin offered a smile, but before he could continue his conversation, another pair had arrived. Not wanting to interrupt, he remain silent as he took noticed of the pair, and their…oddity. The two of them it turned about, were siblings, but that wasn’t won’t unnerved him. It was their ability to finish each other’s sentences without almost quick precision. However this only distracted him for a section, as he picked up on the ages and branch. He was honestly impressive, it wasn’t often you would see siblings reach the same level of expertise. This day was beginning to look up after all. Kubitsuki and Yatagarasu offer to help explain some of the customs was would be rather helpful. Shin wasn’t an expert on his home, and it would be better to have a senior personnel point Tomoe in the right direction. As they finished their statements, Shin smirked slightly as the two, noticing how seemingly conjoined they were at their sides, broke apart.

He glanced back at Tomoe noticing her extend smile, but otherwise not showing any weariness of the two. He allowed her to go and finish taking, taking the time to attempt to get a read on the two. It wasn’t that he felt they had malicious nature, rather he was making notes on them to keep for later references. It would be a large benefit to know someone in the medical field, it would be rather nice to be able to make connections with people from another branch. As Tomoe finished her greeting with the siblings, Shin gave a small bow in respect before speaking.

“That’s fine Kubitsuki-san and Yatagarasu-san. I’ll confer to our villages customs to you both; you probably know a bit more details about them.”

Pausing, he turned to Tomoe. She had stated that they could ask her questions, and Shin did have some curiosity with places outside the village. Could help him plan what to do after this tour.

“So Tomoe-shi, see any interesting places before coming to Kumogakure?”

WC: 336
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki hummed slightly to himself, every two beats before it switched to Yatagarasu for three beats, and then back to Kubitsuki for the next two. Their rhyme was perfected over the last several seconds, and it only got more infectious from there between the bodies. Kubitsuki said, "Legend has it that the location we stand on here, was forged from a corpse." Yatagarasu then quickly added on, "Not just any corpse! The corpse of a monster that Raiden himself cut down..." and without missing a beat Kubitsuki finished it off, "with a blade of lightning that shook the Earth." They both then spoke in unison, "We highly advise next to visit Susukino District, they have wonderful amounts of food and entertainment." Suddenly the mental link between both of them thought of something, and then Kubi and Yata both twirled and grabbed each other's hands. They back flipped and opened their hands out, before shaking them and saying, "We are performers for the-" Kubitsuki said, "Mozzarella" while "Mochizuki" came correctly from Yata. They both starred at each other, before Kubitsuki said, "Anything else to add onto Shin?"

Kubitsui sweated slightly, oh hopefully they believed him. He truly was a member of the Mochizuki Trope, but it was not really normal even by their standards for his acts. Maybe he could by accident round up a customer? Maybe? He could try at least! Both of them were fit for the task if anyone else was, but then again regarding mental health he started to doubt it. Yatagarasu suddenly shook her head and said, "Sorry I was out of it, wah?" Coming out of their miniature day dream. Oh lord what if they add the third member into this act?

Uchiha Tomoe

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*OOC: sorry for taking so long. was camping.*

Tomoe looked from the two strange adults to the boy who asked her about other lands, considering his question as she glanced between the 3 of them, wondering how much she should inform strangers about her past affiliation. "Well, how do people here feel about the village hidden in the Mist?" she put tentatively, sure to keep her tone casual as her eyes scanned their faces for any sign of a bad reaction. She smiled, making it seem as if she was just mentioning it because she had traveled through there before, and not because she was actually training to be a mist shinobi when the volcano died.

"I've been there, and I've been through the fire nation outskirts and I am from near the land of Waves. I've also been through the ruins, of Kirigakure itself." She said knowing this might be something interesting for the curious Shin. "What would you like to hear about most?" She smiled at him and then turned her gaze to the other two, after they had finally come out of their sort of daze a soft giggle coming from her throat as she stuck her tongue out silly smile broken by her red tongue. "As for you two, it sounds delightful to know there are performers here. I've never performed, in fact the only real job I've ever had besides studies was a florist's assistant." She winked at the girl, her eyes pulling in data from their faces simultaneously to see just how they reacted, building upon her curiosity about the deep connection these two twins must have.

*MFT WC = 260*

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chuunin thought for moment as Kubitsuki addressed him, his mind on the fact that both Mednin were from the Mochizuki Troupe. From what he could remember, he knew them to a clan of performers, and while boosting a large number, didn’t have any true political sway within the village.This could explain their interesting personality. He looked at Tomoe, letting her speak as he remain silent. Though the mention of Kirigakure’s ruins didn’t catch his interests, but he’d rather wait before asking. Also, the original goal was to tell her more about the village, so he’d have to put his interests on the backburner for now. Smiling, he spoke, making sure to expand on both Kubitsuki clan and more information on the village.

“Well Kubitsuki-san and Yatagarasu-san, I think Tomoe-shi might be interested to know about the Mochizuki Troupe. They are a rather large group that it sole made up of performers, usual either acrobatics or musical. They are also one of the few clans that I believe will adopt someone if they have a talent geared to performance. Also, speaking of some locations to visit, you should check out the Nimbus Delectatio’s Hot Springs. It a rather popular tourist sport, and helps people get adjusted to Kumogakure’s weather. It’s broken up it two bathing sections; Male, Female, and Co-Head, as well as housing a large banquet hall with longue housing for people to relax after the springs. ”

He stopped for a moment, breathing in slowly as he turn to look at Tomoe, read to take to her up on her offer about some knowledge about the former village. Shin didn’t know what to think of Kirigakure, he had never had any dealing with any former shinobi from the village, so it was hard for him to develop a solid opinion about the place. Though he did know about the rumors of the village, it would be better to know more about the place, from someone who’s seen it.

“Well, Tomoe-shi, I would like to know more about the place Kirigakure, I don’t truly know much about thinks outside the village. Also Yatagarasu-san, I was wondering if there why you both became part of the Mochizuki Troupe, and your opinions on some of the other clans in Kumogakure.”

MFT
WC: 380

OCC: NP, welcome back.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki put a hand to his chin and said, "Well, the Mist village hasn't really been brought up. No reason to except maybe from travelers, stories at taverns, or maybe a issue with a outsider, but otherwise void." Yatagarasu then spoke up in a snickering voice, "Pardon me good mistress, but your pronunciation of mist was incorrect, you said 'most'." She gave a sly smile, while looking to Kubitsuki who still pondered. Lets see, how many clans were there? He was so used to mainly focusing on one body at once, but what if he focused on all three at the same time? His spirit was strong enough. He connected to all of them fully, and saw everything completely now! A second woman leaped from behind Kubitsuki and Yatagarasu, a woman with light green eyes. The third path bowed and said, "I am Hisui, I apologize for my interruption, but it was easy to overhear you all." Kubitsuki snickered and said, "As she forgot to mention, she is my OTHER sister. She is ironically the smartest out of all of us." A few seconds passed, and both Yatagarasu and Hisui said, "What does that mean..." in a slightly agitated tone. Kubitsuki said, "Nothing! Lets just tell you both of the clans."

Hisui started first, "First is the Tanaka, and this clan lasted for decades. Mostly made of farmers, merchants and scholars, they have only recently became fighters. A third of all of the Tanaka's are ninjas, for they work like branches in our education system. I don't mind them, they are kind enough as it is."

Kubitsuki spoke next, "The next is the Shima, who helped forge this very village! Most of them served as medical ninja in history actually. However, they are the opposite of the Tanaka, instead of being a queen system, this one is a king system. Most females are just married off to nobles and rich merchants to make bonds, which I find as slightly revolving to treat a person like a object like that. However, they aren't actively harming anyone, so as my sister stated, we can live with them."

Yatagarasu finally took her turn, "Now we go onto the Nara! They were a class of civilians who transformed into highly intelligent shinobi, with many creating their own legends from their skills. Basically anyone who has the Nara bloodline are part of their clan. I can't stand them mostly because every time we try to tel a joke they know the punchline before I say two words!"

Hisui started the next round of knowledge, but then said, "There is like, 8 other clans. I don't think we all have time to just sit here and learn about clans. Can we move on?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back