Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Healing A Very Sick Girl [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin clenched his left fist as his right hand cupped his chin pensively thinking. He looked through the clear glass window as he watched the young girl being laid on top of the white medical bed strapped in to restrict her movement. She was slowly becoming erratic as her body began to adjust to the new chakra coils surgining through her body. On the side of the room were the three medical nins discussing the proper procedure in handling the case where another medical nin were busy strapping seals around the girl's body to

"Could you imagine that ten years ago I would have order this girl's death." Shin said as turned to face the aged sennin that stood by him. It was ten minutes after the ordeal with Akkuma and his brother. They had finally left the village but they did not leave without scarring the life of an innocent girl. There was not a moment where the girl was not screaming for Akkuma. How could Shin had let this happen?

"Sometimes I wonder if I am making the right decisions." Shin thought to himself knowing very well the man before him could read his surface thoughts. At this point, it did not really matter what Ryuujin knew. It would seem that everyone in the village was beginning to question Shin's leadership and no doubt Ryuujin was thinking the same thing.

"You said you wanted to speak with me, Ryuujin-senpai? There is not much that I can do here. Would you mind walking with me to the lobby? We can talk as we walk unless you prefer or more private setting?"

[I will be closing the gate thread soon. I just wanted to get this out of the way to move the pace. Thanks]

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disgust still lingered on his features as he looked at the small form of the pitiful student. For whom he felt no pity, go figure. He held before him his cane, both hands resting at the top as he watched the procedure begin, gaze shifting momentarily to the three mednin in discussion. You would think that, with Cloud's detailed inventory of Kinjutsu and their types, these Mednin would have brought in a Dark Sage from among them to unseal the girl if that was what she wished.

Then again, Ryuujin doubted the girl had a solid, cohesive thought in her head with which to make a decision.

"Well. Death is one of the options still open, whether or not you choose it." He shrugged a shoulder, and turned to follow as Shin began to leave, his cane once more beginning that steady, tapping pace alongside his own footfalls.

"Doesn't matter to me where we speak, or who hears us. They should be smart enough to keep their opinions to themselves regardless." He murmured in reply to Shin's question. "I wanted to talk to you about the state of our nin. Mainly, the fact that we have imbecilic students such as that worthless, borderline traitorous girl in there. Those Mercenaries at the gates got the brunt of your anger that should have been directed solely at her." He shook his head slightly, having actually felt bad for the two, misguided youths who had actually seemed to have decent intentions.

Then again, the road to hell was paved with good intentions, and every roadside sign was earmarked with stupid.

"Also, the next time a nin decides to go over my head in a situation that they weren't originally involved in, especially if that nin hopes to represent our ANBU, I'll make it a personal mission to make their trials a living hell. Especially if they believe getting into full-fledged ANBU status is worth it." He was still a little annoyed at the actions of the AiT, and the fact that he caught a snippet of what Yuuto said to Shin in a manner lacking the respect it should have had.

[MFT for the week of 7-14-14 -> 7-20-14]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin raised his eye brow curious as to why the sage would make such claims. Shin turned his head to face the man with his tinted glasses glaring right at him. "You can not be serious? You would defend those two and blame one of our own especially one as young as Meka? Don't you remember that I was the same position as she was years ago. I was a brash and blunt young boy yet here I am. Regardless, I am rather disappointed that the senseis in the village have not been able to see this happen. It is incredulous for me to believe Meka has been alone in the village." Shin said.

The two quickly walked through the hallway passing by the lobby of the emergency room and entering a flight of stairs downward. The shinobi and kunochi who passed by gave solem bows and generous greetings; Shin replied with a friendly smile and wave.

"Also, the next time a nin decides to go over my head in a situation that they weren't originally involved in, especially if that nin hopes to represent our ANBU, I'll make it a personal mission to make their trials a living hell. Especially if they believe getting into full-fledged ANBU status is worth it." Ryuujin said.

Shin had remembered the terse and austere response that Yuuto had delivered several hours ago. He seemed to more concern about his own duties then the life of a young girl. Her life was no conciliation to him.

"Do what you must, Ryuujin-senpai. We can all agree that this generation is more contentious toward their superiors then the previous. Some how I feel like it is my own fault. I sympathize with them and their actions yet as Raikage I should not let deter me from doing my duties."

Shin sighed. "When I leave office I want to leave it where the village is stronger than before. This can not happen if continuously turn from each other at the first sign of trouble."

Finally, the reached the lobby near the entrance when suddenly Shin's headset broke into song as Hitomi's voice could be heard. "Raikage-sama, I aplogize but we have not been able to find any seal experts in the specialization of curse seals." She said. "Where is Yuuto?" Shin responded.

"He is still unavailable and the only person currently in the village who has such abilities is Hoshikata. He is still schdueled to leave the village today." Hitomi responded with slight uneasiness as they both knew that Hoshikata was a difficult man to deal with.

"So be it. If Yuuto can not be found bring Hoshikata with Haruka. We can not waste time." Shin responded with a sense of urgency and slight annoyance at Yuuto's absence. "Hai." She said, then silence.

"My apologies, Ryuujin-senpai. I have meaning to ask...how have you been mentoring Hikari." Shin asked.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rolling his eyes, the aged, veteran Sennin would shake his head slightly as they passed a hatrack in the lobby. Pulling a hat from it that he found he liked, and just so happened to matched the black on red suit ensemble he wore, he'd place the hat upon his head as if it were his. Who, really, was there to say it wasn't? Except.. maybe the owner. He grinned a little to himself, only stopping when Shin stopped to speak into his headset. Giving the man the respect of his position he paid very little attention to what was being said, listening instead for keywords that might require his attention but otherwise ignoring it.

Then came time for them to continue on, and he was asked about Hikari.

"I haven't needed to advise her much.. yet. However, I have also been busy playing catch-up with the current roster of students and enlisted nin. There is only so much I can do from a standpoint of relative ignorance." He murmured, then grinned slightly as he pushed open and held a door for Shin, using his cane as a tool to stop someone from entering before the Kage left. Respect was given regardless of whether or not you felt it was earned. Some of the nin he'd seen needed to relearn that.

"Now that I've established myself in my office, I plan on becoming a bit more involved in affairs. I'll either set up a meeting with the Sennin.. or I'll crash one."

He paused for a moment, head tilted upward slightly as if he were catching a thought that nearly escaped.

"Well. Possibly both."

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Really?" Shin said as he turned his head as his old comrade. How long it had been since Nara Ryuuijin dealt with the political affairs of the village? Even though Ruyuuijjn has always been a qualified sennin, he never too much interest in any of it. He had not changed since Shin had entered the academy. What new ideas could this old sage give to the village.

"I would be interested in what your plans are although I am curious with your sudden interest. You have never been the person fascinated with politics."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she was strapped down and trying to move she said to herself. "Why cant i move freely" and she tried to move her muscles but it did not happen for her to move she realized that they restricted her movement. "This is so painful" she said to herself in her head. She clenched her fist a little to help but not much. "God this hurts and i don't like these straps keeping me down and immobilized" again she said in her head. She was not feeling so good and she started to cough a little but it was loud enough to hear from somewhere else in the building.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Grunting slightly, Ryuujin rolled his eyes.

"Never had an interest? Shin, my friend, before now, Cloud never had politics. We were a military. We ran like a military. We didn't have things so.." He seemed to look around, as if searching for the word. "Muddled. Is that a word? Of course it is, I just used it." He nodded as if that simple statement was all it needed to make it fact.

"My plans are.. developing, currently. I need to sort a few things out, sniff around a bit. Do me a favor, however; confide only in those you trust." He paused for a moment and raised a hand, tapping a finger momentarily to the side of his nose. "Second thing. Don't trust anyone. Any sensitive documents or material you may have, lock them away. Or, commit them to memory and burn them. In fact, commit them to memory, lock them away, and then set up a way that they may be burned if needed." He thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "I'll do the same with mine. Also, I'll be working on establishing a secure computer network among the higher ups, mostly based around or in the Torre. But we'll see." He murmured, though he wouldn't admit that the majority of these ideas came to him as he was talking.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Is that so?" Shin inquired as he turned to face him. His dark eyebrows lifted slightly and his dark gray pupils contracted peering right through the old man with conviction. "Have you forgotten the reign of Shinbatsu and the civil war that rain down throughout the country. It would be naive to say that Kumogakure have never been about politics."

Ryuujin continue to peruse his mental checklist as he listed every security procedure under the sun as if Shin did not know. Regardless, Shin can see underneath his old comrade's debonair smiles and gestures he really was concern for Shin.

"Perhaps you can do more by learning more about Titan. It seems every negativity that come across the village has some connection with them. It is unfortunate my busy schedule has prevented me from speaking to them personally. We have tolerated their presence in this village to help the community but now I feel their true nature is rising. I wouldn't be surprise if they are trying to put the entire country against us."

They finally left the hospital with the glaring bright sun shining upon them like an open gate to the heavens. Shin stood by at the guard rail as he gazed at the sky basting in the light pensively thinking.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where Shin stood beside the rail, Ryuujin turned to face opposite shin, and leaned against the rail. Looking at the Raikage, he raised a brow, and from witthin a pocket he would pull out a toothpick, edge frayed and chewed from frequent use.

"Titan? What is Titan?" he asked with a brow furrowed slightly in consternation. Surely, he should have heard about them by now. Then again, if they weren't directly ninja related, he wouldn't have exactly paid any attention to it.

Now.. however. Well, if he was going to be sent on a mission, he might as well listen to the preliminaries first. So, placing the toothpick between his teeth, he quietly began to chew upon it.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin could not tell if the man was joking as he usual is or he was actually telling the truth. Titan has been in the eyes and ears of the entire village, ever since they built one of their headquarters. The corporation had to pull some incredible legal gymnastics to be able to bring allow their clandestine activities with these great walls. More importantly, it would not have bode well with the village if Shin were to expelled a civilian corporation out of their village. Shinobi were already scrutinized as it is, thus there was no reason to make inflame the fire.

"I am sure you passed by a out of placed black building near Torre Celeste. The building is owned by a civilian corporation. I do not know what they do in private but publicily they appear harmless providing fundraising for the village and other things. The only legitimate reason as to why I have not kicked them out of the village is that I do not evidence to show that they are a danger to this village. You know well enough that I don't trust anything I can not fully analyzed. Also, it would appear that every rumor or claim that I uncover has something linking toward Titan ,maybe I am just being paranoid. People have reason to fear us not just because of the kingslayers or anything that has happened recently. We are like gods among men. We still have people in this village worshiping us. Can you imagine that people still think Shinbatsu-sama was an actual god? I won't be surprised when one day the very people that hire us will try to kill us."

[Almost forgot about this...]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back