Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Here's the thing...

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once they were far enough away from civilization, Yuna finally spoke. "His name is Mirkou Akkuma. A dark sage that I had ran into when I first fought against the Death Organization member in Wind Country. I've learned that he has a network of people working under him. Because of the high possibility that he may have a hand in such a thing, I will not communicate using my voice for a while in Wind country and resort to writing, since he has heard my voice before. But he could be the first step in the right direction for this investigation."

She would wait and see how her Sennin would process the information. It would prove useful to know what pieces are on the table for a potential war.

(Leaving Country)
(Run time-1 hr)

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mask that warmed her face felt the quickened beat of her user's heart radiate. This was going to be the first time the Sennin had ever stepped foot outside of Kumogakure. In her line of work most chuunin and jounin cross that bridge early in their careers. However when Mirō first joined the times of peace between the nations had begun. Most of her missions handled internal affairs. From low level beat-em-ups to full blow compound genocides and giants blue dragons that threatened the way of life. ‘If these were just a fraction of what happens within this world on Kumo grounds… The world has to be massive and limitless…’ ‘It’s cute seeing your innocence come to bloom when you step out of the village.’ Her summon whispered into her mind. ‘Just planning ahead. The worst came to Kumo, I can’t imagine what these uncivilized dogs go through.’ She stated. The worst thing about Mirō; she holds grudges.

“Mirkou Akkuma.” Mirō heard that name float around classified documents within the Sileo. A ton of their information derived from Yuna herself. Typical villain type. Dark dealings, subordinates that sacrifice themselves for a greater cause. It certainly tied up well with the person they captured at the gates. This Akkuma probably pulled the literal strings for Kiko to attack the gates and vanish in captivity. “First stop. Konohagakure. We’ll settle our bout with the Hokage and break for Suna.” Without looking back she continued to walk past her operative towards Konoha. Mirō desperately wanted to see the face of the incompetent Raikage try to explain why they shattered their treaty.

[Leaving Country]
[Run time - 1 h]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back