Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hey LOOK it's just anotha (con't) [Open-ish?]

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You know Ishi-San..." Gin had stated, opening up more and more as their walk continued to the designated eatery, "In a weird sort of way, you remind me of someone I used to know-- There are obvious differences of course..." Looking at him, there was no doubt that the two men were as contrary as night and day; then again, she couldn't necessarily say she liked who Moro had become now. Or for that matter, who she had become. How could two souls, so innocent and vibrant become so tainted with such hate and resent? The ANBU had a way of changing a person, there was no doubt. Sometimes, privately, she wished she had never accepted that trainee position that had led her down this treacherous path. And then the majority of the time, she knew she had found where she belonged in this fucked up world. "I know I don't know you very well... but don't ever lose yourself in your work, alright? Whatever it is you do exactly that is..." In her short time with this man, he made her feel human. For once. She didn't feel the burning hatred towards men with him; he was far too genuine to feel that way. Maybe she had finally found a friend who wouldn't let her down. Maybe.

They came upon a small family owned cafe, it's interior was drab and dark, with wooden tables lined up in rows along the walls. A single light hung over each table, casting a soft light over the diners. The woman smiled at the young daughter at the front of the shop, offering them a seat where ever they pleased. "Thank you Ayuma-chan... here!" Taking her hand out of her pocket from earlier, she tossed a colorfully wrapped, teardrop shaped candy at the girl. "Shh-- you remember our deal, yes?" The young girl nodded her head vigorously and disappeared into the back, chocolate already unwrapped and gone in mere seconds.

"I usually sit here.." She sat in the far corner, with her chair sandwiched close between the wall and table. "I hope this is alright.. it doesn't look like much, but their food is superb! Actually, I rather like the interior myself." Well, she couldn't necessarily say to much about the food, considering she didn't eat much at all. Ever. 'He doesn't have to know that though.' Moments later, the young girl met with them again, glass of water and steaming cup of broth in hand for Gin. The ANBU thanked her gently, and brought the glass to her lips (watching the exchange in amusement). Ayuma turned, looking expectently at Saigo, ogling at his size and leaning in closer. Something seemed quite unusual with his skin!
"Umm.. can I take your order mister?!

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmmm... I guess he must be taller or something?" He said in a low voice as he was obviously kidding. He didn't know who she was talking about so there was NO way he could know. Then she said somehting that kinda hit home for Saigo. "Don't ever lose your self...." He said to himself over and over. He clenched his fist, but didn't in a non noticeable way. He didn't like to draw attention when he was in deep thought. It was as if he thought in that very moment of inner thought he was his weakest. He worked so hard, every day to be his best to stay in tip top shape, yet he really didn't have many or any friends. His gennin squad split after the death of Keto, and ever since then Saigo has been kinda like a one man team. Maybe he still, to this day, felt responsible for the death of his teammate. After a few seconds of silence after Gin had finished talking Saigo spoke. "I wont, because it doesn't feel like work... More like a life style..." He said calmly with a smile.

As they walked into the place, he noticed a young kid. She must have been young, but then again Saigo wasn't paying much attention to her. His attention was on the place itself. "Family owned? Hope their food is great!" The place had dim lights, and seemed cozy, well at least Saigo felt cozy in there. Gin spoke again and then it made Saigo much more interested in the food. He was going ask what he always asked. Then the young kid asked him what he would like to order.

"Hmmm good question..." He said as he rubbed his chin with his right hand. As he was going to pick up the menu, he decided to not even peek at it. "Get me whats best for the house. What ever it is, no matter the price or if it is spicy or not."</B><i></i> Saigo said this politely and with a smile. He always liked to try new foods and this would be a great way to see what kind of food they cook at this place. Then he turned to the kid and spoke again. "But for the drink a glass of water would be lovely."<i></i> Again in the same tone. He treated the child as if she was older, and responsible. Most children liked to be talked to that way. They hated when a stranger came by and belittled them. But then again he didn't know her so it could always back fire. As he finished his order, he turned to Gin.

"And you would like?" He asked Gin as if he was the waiter. After she would order Saigo would wait for the waitress to leave until he would ask this question.

"Well I hate to be a downer, but I am curious as to what makes you, well you?" He asked curiously but still in a polite way. Then he thought about what he said and maybe it was a little to much and too soon. <B>"Well what I mean is like what made you go on gate duty, become a guarding of this village. and etc..." He said with a hand gesture of on and on. He said all this with a smile. That is when Saigo realized when he made his hand motion that he was still standing. "Awkward...." he thought as he pulled the chair and sat in front of Gin.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I have my meal already." She pointed down at the small cupful of steaming liquid, but felt it would not be enough to detour the large man. With a sigh, she gave in; not wanting to be rude. "Bring me what he's having as well... I expect you'll eat what I don't, yes?" She mumbled, setting down her glass.

All the while, the young girl crept up beside Saigo poking him with a lone finger.
"Your skin is cold!" She shuddered at the foreign feeling of the Kyoujouran's skin and blinked. "Why does it feel like---" Her attention gravitated towards something unseen by normal perception, and it wasn't until then that she remembered her original objective. "Sorry... I'll be back!" With that, the young girl scurried off into the kitchen.

"She's.. cute.." Gin smiled as she regarded their tiny waitress. "Reminds me of myself in a way actually.." Her eyes rested on Saigo, and she sighed, continuing the conversation warily. "What makes me, me, huh? I don't get asked that very often." When had been the last time she had partaken in a normal conversation like this? Getting to know another person and reveal things about yourself was a difficult thing to do, especially after constructing wall after wall to hide that pitiful little girl that she really was. "Well, I remember coming to this village as a little girl. We did a lot of traveling here and there before that time. Sort of what some might call gypsies or nomads... Anyways, we ended up in Kumogakure after roaming around Lightning Country. It was a cool lifestyle.. but as you can tell, doesn't build very many social skills." She paused briefly to drink a small sip of water and then continued, "I fell in love living here and being a part of something bigger then just my tiny family to put it briefly.."

Ayuma casually strolled up to the table in the midst of Gin's talking to place a glass of water in front of Saigo, holding her other hand suspiciously behind her back.
"Your food will be up shortly.." Her eyes looked tentatively behind Gin, as she presented him with his water, only to bring a small hand-held contraption (Much like a handheld hoover vacuum) from behind her back. It made a great wooshing sound with a flick of a small switch, and she climbed over Gin to stand on the empty chair beside her.

The apparition looked at the child in feigned horror, only to spiral into the small dust-vac with a slight grin. "I see we have a little Ghostbuster on our hands." Gin chuckled, picking the girl up under the armpits and placing her on the floor. "Ayuma-chan, you know what your father says..."

"Yes, yes... I know.." The child giggled sheepishly, skipping away as if nothing happened. Again, the apparition appeared by Gin with an ear-to-ear grin. "You know Ginny-chan, I don't think you ever did that with your first encounter.."

"Heh," She regarded him without a second glance, playing it off as her continuing the conversation with Saigo. "I've read in many books that children are especially sensitive to the paranormal. I didn't see my first until I was maybe... ten or eleven even." The woman sat in silence for a few moments, contemplating if she should go on, or rather let it go. 'I don't want to offer up to much of myself to this man...'

"And what about you Ishi-san. Why are you here today? What made you want to become a shinobi?"

[ooc: ugh @@]

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lone poke to his rough skin made Saigo laugh a little inside. So innocent a child is. As she spoke about her past it caught Saigo's interest. He had never been outside of the village and it made it him think why he never left. Nomads or gypsies it didn't matter she had been outside of the walls of Kumo and Saigo was highly jealous. Then as she continued to speak she seemed to be breaking out of her shell. She maintained eye contact and she seemed to keep talking as if she isn't forced to socialize. But then again he didn't know her he was just going of a limb.

"Hmm, interesting. I have never been outside of Kumo's walls. How is it?" As he asked. The girl who took their order announced that it woulds be out shortly. Saigo thanked her but then he saw something that made him feel a little weird. The girl stood on a chair and took out a small vacuum liked thing. Then she turned it on. And well nothing. Just like that Gin laughed and picked up the girl and made a small comment. In side Saigo's head this didn't make sense. One does not simply stand on a chair and turn on a vacuum but then again it was a child. Innocent. Still Saigo wanted to ask. He refrained from doing so and then he noticed something else. "See my first? Paranormal?" These things lingered in Saigo's head. He ignored what had been said for a moment. Suddenly the area was a bit colder and he felt maybe the air get thinner. He once again ignored anything he felt and went on speaking.

"Hmmm well actually my family have been shinobis here form way back. My line of the family is long and they all have been from here. I choose to follow my family since that is what I wanted to do. Protect the people I care about. And that was once my family, and now it has extended itself to being the whole village. I just rather fight than have other people fight for me if you know what I mean." He said softly placing his right hand on the table and looking at it. Small scars on his forearm and hand were visible from prior battles. "In all honesty I cant see myself anywhere else other than being here, doing this for a living. And training everyday none stop." He said softly again making eye contact with her. With that he waited a second and then he spoke again.

"So see what exactly?" He asked with a raised eye brow. From how he asked it was a sure thing that he had been trying to ask that since she had said that weird comment.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Not as interesting as you may think. A lot of the landscape and such is the same. The only difference was the freedom to roam. It's a big world out there; far beyond what is known to us now. I don't remember many explicit details, it's been far to long. I came to Kumo when I was ten, and as you might guess, my parents had made their way in life as merchants. Up until I came here, I don't think I had ever met a shinobi or kunoichi," There wasn't much she missed about that time, but somehow she herself had contemplated leaving Kumogakure and never returning. Of course, she didn't feel that way now; it was nice having one singular place to return to. And those who went missing were nine-point-nine times out of ten never allowed back. This was her home, a place she could never turn her back on. "Now that I'm here, I couldn't imagine leaving, for an extended period at least."

Gin felt quite relaxed now, and at this point she blurted out the word, "Ghosts," without even putting much thought into what she was doing. She could feel every muscle tense, as her eyes narrowed on him. "You must think I'm a looney, hmm?" The ANBU asked, her voice tinged with bitterness. Well, 'He isn't to off base,' she thought.

"Neh, I s'pose to most people it seems preposterous..." She grumbled, "They're unwilling to believe in something they can't see." Her eyes lost their sharpness, and lowered to look into her cup. "Between you and me, these lost souls I see seem more real to me then anyone or anything else."

Ayuma walked over in just enough time to break the awkwardness, two bowls in hand.
"Hoshiko-sempai...?" She shot an inquisitive glance to Saigo, but nothing more. "Two orders of Gyūdon." The small girl chirped cheerfully, "I hope it is to your liking.. It's my favorite! Enjoy~" Placing the two bowls in front of her customers, she left, leaving them in silence.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she spoke about the life outside of Kumo Saigo was still extremely jealous. But then again the life style must have been tough on her. Setting that whole thing aside, he focused on the next subject at hand. "Ghosts..." The idea sent immediate questions to Saigo's head. He wasn't a firm believer but he knew somethings couldn't be explained other than by well 'that'. Then again he wasn't sure about most things. When something weird happened he just turned his head and try to place logic into effect. The idea of ghosts was something Saigo never really put much thought into. He listened carefully the way she talked about it. In a way her eyes seemed focused, and edgy giving Saigo a feeling that she is opening up. In Saigo's head he had to know more. You can't just bring a topic like that and just ignore it as if you could just breeze right past it. Like telling someone you ate shit and then you move on the the next subject as if eating shit was something normal. He noticed the way she put herself down. One second she was in happy, well at least that is one way Saigo saw it. Then the next she was looking at her cup.

"So you can see 'them'?" He asked as if he had to be reassured. He had hear stories of people who saw ghost. He read books of such things but he never had an actual encounter. Many questions he wanted to ask but then again he didn't want to be rude.

"Well actually it is clear you can see them, but I mean how do you..." He stopped. He didn't know what to say. He seemed lost in translation. He wanted to say something but what? How? He didn't even know how to relate in anyway. The only thing so far that made these two strangers able to socialize is the fact that they don't socialized and this came from a random encounter. "I clearly am lost here. I just wonder...." He said as he as well looked at his cup of water. He then thanked the waitress for bringing the food. He waited for Gin to respond before talking further or taking any further action. He didn't finish his statement. How could he? He was a stranger to her and this could be the wrong time to ask that anyways.

[ooc : crap... sorry for crap post :( ]

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What?" She looked up at Saigo, now genuinely curious about what he was asking.

"You are--" The blond began, leaning forward over the table some and gently brushing a slim hand at his chin to revert his attention back to her. "A very peculiar man Ishi-San." With the same hand, she made a subtle move to push one strand of hair behind her ears, before letting it fall slowly down her front to daintily crossover the other. "Ask me what you would like, however I cannot guarantee my reaction under the circumstances I am under..."

"As for the ghosts... I can't explain to you how I can see them.. But I can tell you what it feels like it." Closing her eyes, she felt at peace if only for just a moment. "When I first saw them, it was like a genjutsu was cast on me. It didn't seem real. Just like a very present nightmare." It had been a frightening time in her life, to think something was wrong with her; that she was psychologically damaged, and therefore to be ostracized from her peers. Though it was still something very few knew about, she had come to terms with her abilities and in fact, embraced them since. "Now, it's hard to discern the living from the dead. The company is nice." She smirked at this, "It's a gift much like those passed generation to generation in your clan."

Her eyes opened, and she noticed after minutes of their food being brought out, both bowls were untouched. "You should eat that before it gets cold, just by the way."

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her hand touched his chin. She immediately grabbed Saigo's attention. Not because a female had touched him but because Gin touched him the way she did. Maybe she didn't realize how much they had gone through. The weird conversation on the gates. Then the walk to this restaurant. And now here sitting with the bowl on the table and Gin kinda consoling Saigo. Maybe he should just have let her know what was on his mind. Then again she answered his question. That gave Saigo a smile. "Did she read my mind?" He asked himself. Maybe her clan had that kind of power. He didn't know what kind of clan she was in he just knew she could see ghosts. Saigo also had a smile on his face because of the comment she made. "Oh yeah that is company all right." He said to himself. Ghosts company. THey will be there no matter what! Shower, poop, a quick leek. What ever it is they will always be there. I guess that's something at least. For a second this took away the smile on his face. Saigo didn't really have friends. He didn't really socialize. He trained. He trained hard to prove to himself that he would never reach a limit. But this came at a cost. No social life. Saigo didn't smoke. He didn't drink liquor or even beer. He didn't have friends or girls. Hell his last girl friend ditched him because he was always training and that we when he was twenty. He noticed he had been looking down even after she brought him back up. "Shit, man come on! She is trying so hard at least do something to change this around!" He yelled at himself. He picked up the chopsticks and looked at her in the eyes. He was going to place his hands on he chin like she did on him but them remembered his hands would probably be cold and or make her skin bleed. He had cursed hands.

"Thank you but you read my mind and answered my question. So I don't know if you have mind reading powers or you were just lucky." He said with a smile. He was back on his horse. He was happy and suddenly the smell of the amazing food hit him. "Itadakimasu" He said as he looked at her and fixed the chopsticks on his hands. EVen though Saigo didn't have social skills he was very polite and extremely well mannered. He ate a bite of the beef and rice with onions with the sweet sauce. Delicious! He ate properly and then looked at Gin after he finished chewing and swallowing.

"By Raiden himself this is fucking scrumptious!" He yelled. Then he noticed what had just splatted out of his mouth. He turned a little red and then smiled from ear to ear. "I am sorry about that but damn this is delicious! Do they deliver?" He asked with a smile. He was happy. Even more, ecstatic. THis was so good and best part he didn't feel as if he was eating junk which was a huge plus. He didn't wanna throw away his training by eating delicious food.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man opposite to her seemed quite intent on staring into his food as she spoke, and this struck her as somewhat irritating. She slid her chair back so that it hit the wall behind her with considerable force, because dammit, she wasn't going to try if this guy wasn't; and after she had such high hopes for him too. But right as she was about to stand, he spoke. "Huh?" It took her a bit by surprise that he had actually said something. Gin landed back in the chair with an audible thud, "Thought I had scared you to silence." she huffed, pulling herself back to the table. Looking at him first with a smirk, she didn't say anything else. He didn't have to know the extent of her powers. The less he knew, the better it was for the both of them. Than she did something unexpected, even to her.

"Hehe" Giggling. It had been years since she had actually done something so... girlish. But she couldn't help it, for some reason it was difficult to remain upset with him. She sunk back in her seat some, hunching her shoulders slightly in front of her in shame. 'I shouldn't be happy.'

Looking at this big goof in front of her though, she couldn't help but do it again. And even louder this time. "I am pleased to hear you enjoy it. You should tell Ayuma, I'm sure she would appreciate the comment.." Then again... "Well, perhaps a little bit G-rated if you do."

She had yet to touch her food yet, so she pushed it to him. "Here, you can have mine to. I'm not very hungry." There was no reason for good food to go to waste. Especially after this family spent so much time and love into the small establishment; it was a bit of a hole-in-the-wall eatery. Not many came to it, but the customers they did have were regulars who came in frequently.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her response made him more relaxed. Maybe it was because she sat back down that made it seem like it was a break where they were now more comfortable. If she wanted to she could have left. But she choose to stay. In Saigo's head this had already been a weird encounter. And now she is a friend? Well Saigo didn't have many so he quickly added her to the list. "Hoshiko Gin, I will never forget that name." He thought to himself silently. Then as he ate he noticed her giggle. "Did I just hear that correctly?" Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him. So at first he gave a confused expression. He decided it must have been in his head and so he decided to continue eating this delicious food. Then he heard it again. This time a little louder. This made him smile. That weird smile while eating. That smile that meant you clearly have made my day! "You sure? This is amazing!" As he smiled he laughed a little and he started to choke. His expression changed immediately. Grabbing his throat with one hand and the other hitting his chest he tried as hard as he could to clear his throat. His throat throbbing and his face clearly in pain. He took the cup of water and poured it into his mouth. Making the piece of meat get forced down by the water. He chugged the water but the piece didn't move. His vision blurring and life seemed to be slipping away, he banged his chest hopping that would save him. "Cool guys don't choke in front of girls. Cool guys don't die in stupid situations. I am not a cool guy. But dammit I cant die here!" He screamed in his head hoping it would motivate his body to react. Losing his life he got out of his chair and ran his back to the wall. A large thud was heard and his face cleared. The piece of meat went down his throat. Followed by the cascade of water that was in his throat. "Cool guys don't choke to death...." He said in a low voice. Then he froze. "That was suppose to stay in my head... shit..." He laughed. He was in a weird spot but fuck it. All he could do was laugh at his mistake.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tilting her head off to the side, she was unsure of what to make of the crazy antics before her. 'Do I help him?' What a terrible death it would be for a man, who was also a shinobi, and also of the Kyoujouran at that. Weren't they supposed to be hardier then this? That they would choke on a mere piece of beef? There was a huge weight lifted from her chest as the hunk of meat was dislodged from his airways, and though it wasn't very becoming of Saigo, she could not help but chuckle. "In my opinion," She began, reaching hastily for the bowl she had pushed towards Saigo, "Cool guys are a bit out of style..."

Looking somewhat nervously into her bowl, she spiraled some of the noodles tentatively on her chopsticks. "And on second thought, perhaps giving you more food to choke yourself with wouldn't be very smart, neh?" Gin's stomach churned uncomfortably, she was hungry. Very hungry. But for so long, she had only given herself enough to survive and nothing more. Without another thought on the matter, she forced the food into her mouth and inhaled it, going for more again. "You're right-- This really ish guud"

A noodle hung from the corner of her mouth, and she just stared at Saigo, only to slurp it up and drop the chopsticks to the table again sheepishly. "It's been a while I suppose.."

[ooc: short post. Will be better next time :) ]

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wow, now she felt awkward. Things fell silent, and she wondered if perhaps she had done something to unsettle the man. Gin looked at him and felt quite displeased. Just when she thought this little get together was getting somewhere. "Well, it seems you're done talking and I have somehow misjudged you, so I'll take my leave and you pick up the tab." She stood and took a brisk walk out, not uttering another word to anyone else.

[Topic Left :< ]

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maybe it was just random luck, or maybe it was just pure coincidence. <the blind medical shinobi was just strolling around the area, eyes bandaged up with his hood down, revealing his long white hair being lifted by the wind. The thirty five year old man just seemed to be backing up, his sonar being used at its minimal range. It was then when it happened. He bumped into a woman who was briskly walking out of a small coffee shop, causing him to stumble up a bit. His did not reflect his age luckily for him, as he smiled politely and excused himself. Though he purposely did not turn his face to meet her gaze; rather he left his head tilting at an awkward angle towards the floor. ”I should be carrying my long cane, or what other people would call my Guide Cane.” He was a bit of a trickster, and with an opportunity like this he would not miss it. ”I am terribly sorry to bother you, but could it be possible for you to help me and escort me to this coffee shop? It’s a lovely place inside and the staff is excellent.” He smiled again, looking like a 24 year old rather than a 35 year old man. With his sonar now in full use, he could see the place in full detail, and he could also see his friend sitting by himself.

[Stopped from leaving topic.]

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as he Choked to death Saigo just stood there. His eyes heavy and he was sweating a bit. "And there goes. That is why you don't have friends..."<i></i> He said so himself as he looked at the floor. In his mind it must have passed twenty to thirty minutes but in reality just one or two. His eyes heavy on the floor when he heard a few words. It was like an arrow to the knee. Salt on an open fresh wound. Then for a moment he realized. He was thinking about it to much. She was there still and she was still his friend maybe if he stopped acting like the end of the world and just move he would be fine. Just as he looked up, she was walking out. In his mind he thought about what she said. Then he responded loudly. "This wasn't a date but I can't let you pay. Sorry I got this..." Just as the words came out, he saw someone extremely familiar. The voice his hair. The bandages! That Fag! He thought about talking when they first meet but I guess they would have time to talk about that later. He was just standing there behind his chair. He noticed the table only had two chairs. He quickly looked around grabbed a chair and pulled it up. Quickly taking a sip of water he then he got up and walked towards the pair.

"AHH its you! How have you been my friend!?" He said in a happy tone. He then looked at Gin and gave her and apologetic smile. He shouldn't have left her hanging the way he did. "You gotta try the Gyūdon! Its amazing here." After saying that he looked at Gin. And then whispered. "You are right I am not, but maybe I am just... different." He left the words to linger. He hoped that she didn't take that the wrong way.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the background, she could hear Saigo say something, but ignored it this time. And then...

"Who the --" Gin began with a defensive snarl, only to realize she had bumped into who seemed to be a blind young man. "Oh, sorry about that.." She grumbled, realizing she hadn't made her escape quick enough as he asked for help to the coffee shop. "Umm.. sure i guess..." Reluctantly, she turned to walk back into the small eatery and to her surprise, she had barely made it back to the table when Saigo ushered them back to their table in the corner. As she sat down, she looked at the pair of older men in confusion. "Wait, you two know each other?" Her gaze moved solely to Saigo and she pointed at him, "And you! Who said this was a date? I just don't like it when people waste my time." She let out a small huff, but smiled despite herself. "At any rate, I apologize for storming out like that. Big goof."

Maybe she hadn't given him enough time to compose himself; after all, he did almost choke. 'I'll let it slide this time Ishi-San' She thought, before addressing the two men once more, "So how is it exactly you two know each other, Neh?

[is stopped ^^]

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On a date? I am not going to forget this at all… Usui thought to himself as the big man patted him on the back. He waited until the whole conversation was over between them too, a sly smile hid inside Usui´s thoughts. But how could he tell the story on how they met? He wouldn´t be able to explain ti this young lady that Saigo had been in the wrong spot at the wrong time, where he was basically forced to watch a behemoth of a women dressed only in her underwear dance in front of him for about three minutes as her rolls jiggled and waved through her whole body. Not just that, but the fact that Saigo, Usui´s older brother and Usui himself fought a whole gang of Kaguyas by themselves and won, though they were outnumbered 30:3. This would blow his little trickery but also the story would take a lot of time to actually be told. All in all, Usui already knew how to answer the question, but first he needed to be respectful.

Oh, hey there Saigo. Fancy way to meet you here. Didn´t know you were on a date, I am sorry. And where are my manners… He bowed slightly to Gin Thank you very much for your assistance. My name is Kizoku Usui, a pleasure to meet such a kind and gentle woman as yourself. He paused, smiled politely and at this moment he felt that he was in the perfect position to sit down. He used his hands like any other blind man would to feel the chair and surely enough he sat down. With a smile, he responded her question though he was just staring blankly at no one.

That is an excellent question. He and I meet not so long ago near a bar. A couple of gangsters tried to rough me up, but with this big goof and his impeccable timing, the men were disposed of quickly. He has the kindest heart. he smiled again in a form of thanks to the big man. And I guess I shall try this Beef bowl that you speak off. Sounds delicious really. Sadly for Saigo and Gin, Usui was a Hashigaki. Anything that they would say would be heard by Usui, even that phrase that Saigo whispered to her. This though was something that only Saigo would know, since Saigo knew Usui was a Hashigaki after all.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His luck and misfortune. He knew this situation would get weird quickly. One the date thing should have never been said. Two how they meet. He looked at Gin, then at Usui, then back at Gin. He laughed a bit at what Gin had commented on, just a small chuckle. Then Usui went on. This kid acted blind, just the way he did when he first meet Saigo. "Dick head.. Well this isn't a date and there is not need to keep secrets..." Then maybe Usui just wanted to keep his blindness a secret. Well Then I guess he would let him blow it him self. As Usui spoke Saigo crumbled a napkin on his hands. He laughed when Usui said big goof. "I guess that isn't going anywhere... Hope it doesn't stick to much..."<i></i> Just as he thought this he took a sip of water. THen Usui finished saying "Kindest heart" and that kinda made him choke a little on his water. He coughed a bit to let the feeling leave but then he started laughing.

"Well Usui, your brother was there too! And you are acting like you can't defend yourself." Just as he said this Saigo pegged the crumbled napkin at Usui's face. How would the Hashigaki react? Would he just let the napkin hit him or would he deflect it and show his true self? Then as the napkin was flying through the air many things went into Saigo's mind. "If he does catch it, he would need to explain why he caught it! But if he doesn't then... Wait this can back fire pretty badly... SHIT! PLEASE CATCH PLEASE CATCH IT! I dont wanna explain myself if it hits you!"

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Actually Kizoku-San, this really isn't a date. And if it were...." Gin looked at Saigo and decided to spare him, so with a sigh she continued, "Well, never mind that. Hoshiko Gin, It's nice to meet a friend of Ishi-San." She couldn't help but feel detached from the words 'kind and gentle woman', because honestly, she wasn't that nice of a person. Or that good of a person, at all. Maybe in her past.. It wasn't like she went about on a crime spree, but... anymore, making allies just wasn't that big of a concern. 'Truthfully, I was just doing my job...'

She listened to Usui's summary of what went on intently, but she could tell there was a piece missing. "For some reason, I feel like you're leaving out part of the story..." And then she looked over to Saigo, who threw a wad of napkin in this blind man's face. "Tell me Saigo, what is going on here?" Her eyes narrowed on the both of them with a frown.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stupid.

That was all Usui could think of when his sonar watched Saigo throw a crumbled napkin at him. That and with the womens keen intellect had Usui in a predicament. Maybe he had over played the Blind card for now, or would he make Saigo look like an idiot?

.5 seconds for impact

Usui lifted his right hand at blinding speed catching the wad of napkin thrown at him with ease. His face though was looking at Gin. I suppose you are completely right. I do apologize for leaving some major detail out of the story. But if I did tell you the whole story He paused slightly, turning his head to Saigo. Then we would be staying here for some time. Plus I am a bit hungry for this beef bowl Saigo was talking about. Usui now had a quite the interest on why Saigo was here with Gin. Had they been good friends since they were little? Or had they just met? Maybe he would explain this to him later another day. But it seemed that Usui now had some company for the time being. This was always much more fun than acting like you are blind.Oh and I am sorry for tricking you. But I am collecting some data on behalf of the Hospital in Kumogakure and the new paper company the daily Bugle on the mindess of the village. The fact is that I am blind, but that doesn´t necessarily mean I cannot see.

[Sorry for taking so long to post and for such a crappy mediocre post. Brain farted for quite some time and I dont know when i woukd be able to get a chance to post since i am on vacacion.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh Raiden thank you..." Saigo said in his head as he let out a small sigh. Man if that would have hit him, then what was Saigo suppose to say after that? "Oh that's a game we play!" Yeah right. That would have never worked. Plus then he would have to apologies to his fake blind friend and yeah all kinds of messed up stuff. So after he caught the napkin the sigh was from relief. He then looked at Usui and then at Gin. In all honesty Usui did speak the truth. They were attacked by gangsters and they won. But much detail was left out. After he spoke he took a sip of water. Then spoke again.

"We meet at a bar." He began. Then he realized he would have to say the rest of the story. Big Bertha. Just the thought though kinda killed Saigo's appetite. Suddenly he could almost smell her scent. A shiver went down his spine. "Maybe it would have been better to let that napkin hit his face." He said to himself as he now had to say what kind of bar and the fact that a huge girl almost killed him.

"I had ordered some wings when I saw this man here and his brother come in. At first glance he was blind. His brother helped him to the table, he asked him to read him the menu etc. Now this is no ordinary bar." Saigo said as he took a pause. He had to chose his words carefully now. "This was a Gentlemen's club. So I thought it was... He took another pause as he didn't want to cuss. He looked around for a minute to make sure the rest of the story didn't have any cusses in them. "Not right to bring a blind man to such a place. So I approached him and his brother asking Usui's brother why would he bring a blind man here."<i></i> He left the story there so Usui could carry on and tell the rest or at least part of it. He didn't wanna hug up the whole story now. And the last thing his lips wanted to say was "Big Bertha." Again just the thought sent shivers down his spine. Plus just in case Gin had questions they could answer it without interrupting the story.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back