Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hideo's Guardian

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sang a humble tune as he walked into the Sand Dervish bar, using the sound waves to see everything to hunt his target. She had been very elusive she had used many tricks and to hide from him but he never missed a target. Today she had went into an actually busy bustling town and appeared to be inquiring for help, he could hear her voice apparently she had hired a guardian from a Wind Country hidden village he had not expected that. He had trekked his target across Earth, Fire, Grass, Bird, and Sea country. He had earned a reputation amongst the world as an assassin whom never failed. He had never trained in a ninja village. All of his skills were hard won, naturally learned and as far as he was concerned utterly unstoppable. Even other ninja villages occasionally hired him so as to steer any suspicion of why a rival up and coming nin had been killed away from them. This particular princess was Hideo Natsuki and she was actually rather skilled in sword and shield, unfortunately that meant nothing to Oroko Saki he had learned to see using sound when he went blind at the age of six. He was also known as the Swan Song because after you heard his voice you were normally dead or sufficed to say on your way to it. His cousin had warned him that he might get carried away with his chosen profession one day but they had sworn a pact that whomever should kill one or the other would face the wrath of the other. Swan Song and Night Fury seldom worked together as they did not want a conflict of interests as it seemed they each nullified each other’s abilities. Swan Song could never be truly bound by darkness and darkness could always escape the ghostly warriors three of the ballad. Oroko Saki stood at five feet nine inches and weighed in at one hundred and fifty pounds. He wore a well-made suit of lilac colored silk underlaid with blackened steel studded upon black leather. He wore a matching belt and sheath around his waist where he had sheathed a set crystal throwing knives and a crystal song blade. His hands were immaculate and looked as if they had never touched a field or did any true manual labor until one looked closely at his knuckles they were perfectly etched with multiple marks from shattered teeth, jaws, and bones. Hideo Natsuki had spoken with a representative of the Toraono Clan and told them she was being hunted by an assassin that could summon ghosts and put people to sleep with a simple tune. It was then Saki understood why she had been able to avoid him so long the princess was partially deaf. He could finally understand it by the way she turned to her right to listen to people. After hearing a strange series of taps and beeps he felt the woman actually relax, her pulse slowed down and she walked at a normal pace to a reasonably secure hotel made of sand stone concrete. It was obvious to him now that she somehow felt safe from the rustle of paper in her hand. Guess it was time for a little song and dance.

WC: 549

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki took a long swig of liquor from his gourd before sitting down to play a silver laced blackwood lute. As his first twelve notes left him a ghostly apparition that resembled an elder musician. In Saki’s mind it was his dearly departed father come to aid him once more as he took the lute and played the family song upon it, while Saki began to sing.

Knights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.

Because I love you, yes I love you, ooooh how I love you.

(The apparition which people believe is part of the act plays the lute vibrantly to match the singing of Oroko Saki) A small crowd began to gather and clap for and in sequence with his performance, as coined money and recently mined gems are tossed at his feet while they admire the beauty of his voice.

Gazing at people, some hand in hand,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.

(A second apparition resembling a lady with a long blade forms and dances through the crowd to ascend the wall of the hotel and creep in Hideohime’s room) She approaches the bed and prepares to cut down the young lady when a blade of strange chakra lashes out to counter her strike, bewildered she stepped back to ascertain the threat sensing the chakra and the room just as Saki would even though she had eyes, her mouth was sealed shut. She stood stunned as a man in light armor with horns and a tiger tail stepped from the shadows beside the bed. The Princess’s bodyguard was apparently Toraono Kuro, they knew a little about him since entering Wind Country but this was unprecedented.)

And I love you, yes I love you,
OOh how I love you, Ooooh how I love you.

Knights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.

(Kuro and the apparition traded blows and even with her being a spirit his weapons struck her full on until she was dissipated)
Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.

(Saki began to cry during the performance from the pain of losing, this was the first time his spirit assistant had ever lost a fight yet everyone watching took it as part of the show as a musician truly deep into his music… how right they were.)

'Because I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.
'Because I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights continue to fade
From each and every room
Chasing the demons away

(A final apparition appears above all their heads his hears sealed to the world he rushes Kuro through the wall and the battle begins in earnest, with each note and chord, they tear into each other but Kuro was healing not the ghost and then suddenly the ghost was bound and disrupted by an unseen attacker, this was not good in Saki’s memory this had never happened, he knew he was dealing with a demon touched, that much was certain but a demon able to exorcise spirits was completely unheard of.)
Look back and lament
Another day's useless energy spent!!

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one
The lonely man cries for love and has none!!

A new mother picks up and suckles her son
Senior citizens watch and wish they were young

Cold hearted orb that rules the night
The Moon removes all the colors from our sight

Red is gray and Yellow is white
But we decide which is right

Oh we decide which one
And which is the Illusion?

Picking up his lute and dismissing his final apparition Saki began to collect his coins as many of the people stepped forth to congratulate him. It was the one that sat and waited till they were all gone that had him apprehensive, he did not seem to be the exact sonic resonance of his last encounter with Toraono Kuro but he could feel it was him nonetheless, some kind of clone most likely.

WC: 478 (Song excluded) otherwise 745

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sharingan Kuro noted that the musician had the oddest chakra he had ever seen, yet the resonance was there this man was meant to be a part of them. He could see absolutely no chakra flowing to his eyes? Was this foe truly blind or was he playing him for a fool. Sharingan Kuro activated his Mangekyo sharingan and tossed a mid-sized stone at the musician’s waist, with just enough force to cause a whelp.

Oroko Saki tracked the projectile and with a simple pulse he yelled “HAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” obliterating the stone as he walked forward to within ten paces of Sharingan Kuro. “You must be the bodyguard the Princess hired…” Sharingan Kuro smirked a bit before he replied “Yes, I am, I trust you are ready to give up on your assassination and leave this place because I assure you that if you stay I will be forced to kill you.” Oroko Saki laughed in a loving tone, it was simply fascinating how divine his voice was. “You will be dead in thirty seconds and after I finish you, I will finish her and take my leave of this quaint trader’s town of yours.” Sharingan Kuro shrugged as he stood up and beckoned him forward, thus the battle began in earnest.

Saki took the battle to heart as he reinforced his stance with sonic potential he began to sing an inspiring battle song.
Rising' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

(Sharingan Kuro dodged all but one strike which he partially dodged and took horrendous pain to his arm from the near hit. Swan Song meant business, drawing upon his own martial arts Sharingan Kuro used Shi Shi no ken as they tore each other apart but this Kuro was not healing as fast as the one that had faced his strongest spirit had. Something was amiss, and even using his music to invigorate him he only managed a few hits, most people would have been turned to a bruised pulp. Never before had he been so near evenly matched.)

It's the Eye of the Tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all
With the Eye of the Tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hanging' tough, staying' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive

Rising' up straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

It's the Eye of the Tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all
With the Eye of the Tiger.

The Eye of the Tiger.

WC: 332 (song excluded) 538 otherwise

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unable to tolerate someone being stronger than him Oroko Saki used his most powerful song Nocturne of Shadow. The darkest song of all his ballads, he began to sing a song fueled with his anger and negative emotions that resonate through his voice. It created a powerful melody that completely affected all the senses of Sharingan Kuro, Demon Kuro, and Sanryoukyogan Kuro. The dark song stripped away their sight, their hearing, their sense of touch, their sense of smell and taste no longer registered within Kuro’s multiple bodies.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you

Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

And I know I may end up failing too
But I know, you were just like me
With someone disappointed in you

Tryin' to be what you want me to be
Tryin' to be what you want me to be

Helpless and afraid to unleash his black flames and possibly injure someone else Sharingan Kuro wreathed himself in black flames for a breif moment as Demon Kuro summoned Hyakujuuonouu himself whom rose from beneath the very sands upon which Saki and Sharingan Kuro fought. With his aid they found Saki and they all retaliated as one using a special taijutsu as Hyakujuuonouu ripped energy away from Saki as he screamed in horror breaking his song genjutsu.

Sharingan Kuro struck Oroko Saki twice causing him to stumble back into the steel fists of Sanryokyougan Kuro whom struck him three hard times the last a severe kick that sent Saki flying into two more strikes from Sharingan Kuro before the final three blows laid by Demon Kuro slammed him into the ground. Saki tried to roll over from his back to his knees after coming to. He pictured himself in his mind standing up to lash out one last time before he found his arms pinned to the ground by black chakra blades and chakra restraining his body. Then suddenly without warning he could see again and even though all he could see were demon warriors and the princess he had been hired to kill he cried at that very moment. “I don’t know how but I can see again… how is this possible?” Demon Kuro produced his special dark chakra blade and kneeled over Oroko Saki to explain. “My chakra is taking over some of your bodily functions so because I am in control of your eyes at the moment you can now see through them again. Before I take your soul you must tell Princess Hideo Natsuki whom hired you to kill her. That is the least you could do after chasing her for so long.” Saki couldn’t fathom why but it felt right to do so never noticing the Sharingan Kuro nearby working his hypnosis slowly upon him since he was just now able to see again in the end. “It was her father Emperor HideoToyota, he refuses to allow a woman to sit on his throne and with her death his illegitimate son would become the heir. Know this that when you kill me another far more powerful assassin will come for you Toraono Kuro.” Kuro nodded to Oroko Saki before looking to Princess Natsuki for affirmation. Tears filled her eyes at the assassin’s admittance of who was truly after her and why. She could never return to her country with her father alive and now her guardian would have an assassin after him although after seeing him and his team do battle she did not think he minded too much. After wiping away her tears, her resolve hardened and she signaled Kuro to end her tormentor as she turned to walk away she heard a breath sliding sound and a final breath. She smiled at the thought his death had been somewhat painless.

Kuro stabbed Saki through the heart with his spirit blade soon after his eyes transformed to match Demon Kuro’s own. Kuro’s body pulsed with divine chakra that completely overpowered Saki’s body as his soul was drained away by the massive statue which was Hyakujuuonouu. As his soul was devoured his body began to transform into an exact copy of Kuro’s. Flowing through the power of Hyakujuuonouu a portion of Kuro’s mind and spirit transferred into Saki’s reconfigured body along with a surge of power from Hyakujuuonouu's statue form. Kuro now saw himself through yet another set of eyes and his own, then true disorientation hit as he could also see the area with sonar, all of his bodies doubled over just as the original did as he adjusted to the new sense of hearing he had acquired in his new body. After following Hyakujuuonouu’s advice and strengthening his control over his hearing Kuro settled into his fourth body. As one they all rose while Demon Kuro tended to Princess Hideo Kyojin Kuro summoned the remaining bodies and the latest addition back to the dojo where he would be re-clothed and his former identity researched and then concealed.

WC: 771 (excluding the song) 1095 with the song

Requesting an additional body addition:

Hashigaki Kuro abilities
0. Shinobi 101 Taijutsu (Unarmed-> Slashing)* Journeyman*
1. Bull's Strength
2. Human Anatomy
3. Duelist
4. Healing Factor
5. Called Shot
6. Hidden Power
7. Combat Instinct
8. Jutsu Mastery