Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

His Lunch Break [Open]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'From the left..' Kunashi held up his arm to guard his face, as many bruised cheeks have taught him. He countered with a solid jab to the right, causing the dummy to apply more pressure to his arm. He broke the assault with a shove with his blocking arm, causing the dummy to spin, sending yet another wooden arm at his face from the right. Kunashi ducked, and caught the next arm, preventing it from hitting him. He brought a swift elbow to the dummy's upper half. 'A clean hit. I'm getting bet--' The thought interrupted by a wooden arm to the back of the head.

Kunashi stepped away from his inanimate foe. Clutching the back of his head, Kunashi drug himself to the wall of the training facility and collapsed, using the wall to slow himself and sliding down to a seated position. He glanced up at the clock. '11:45.. I've been at it for three and a half hours now? No wonder I'm slow.' Pulling his hand away from the dull pain on the back of his neck, he checked to see if there was any blood. He sighed from relief when there was no distinct red substance on his fingers, and returned his hand to his throbbing head.

Kunashi eyed his belongings, making sure no one else had taken anything. They laid on the same bench he had left them, in the same clump in which he threw them down. He begrudgingly stood, achy from the workout and sore from the beating, and meandered to his stuff. 'Looks like everything is here.. My jacket.. my wallet.. my lunch!' He had forgotten. Since Kunashi traveled quite a ways from his home in Raiden's eye, his mother would periodically come by and visit for a few days. She didn't like that her youngest boy was off in a ninja village by himself, even though she knew he was well-taken care of. She happened to be in town today, and packed him a lunch before he headed to the Academy this morning. Kunashi smiled and opened the bag, when the sound of the other people training infiltrated his mind once more. 'Let's take this somewhere else.. Nothing is more unappetizing than sweaty people grunting at inanimate objects.' Kunashi gathered his things in his arms, and walked to the door. He glanced back, staring his wooden adversary down. 'Don't think I'm through with you. I'll be back.' The wooden dummy seemed unfazed, probably used to the countless threats it had heard over the years.

Looking for a spot to sit, he walked the halls of the huge pagoda. He was on the ground floor, which was fine by him. Stairs seemed out of the question for now. He found a table sitting on one of the exterior hallway with a nice view of the cliff nearby. Kunashi sat down his things and plopped in his chair. bringing his lunch before him. He smiled at everyone who passed, trying to not seem closed off.

OoC said:
Topic entered/created. Feel free anyone, I'm sure Kunashi would like to meet some people, especially students his age!

MFT - 503 WC

Tokugawa Hachidoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Under the cold breeze, the strides of his feet lengthened. He slowed his breathing to resist the incessant urge to shake. The fair color of his skin’s entirety now conglomerated at one focal point, his numb, purple hands. Chigetsu’s trek was nothing he couldn’t typically handle. Sure, the air was icy and bit his lungs, but he was used to the cold, preferred it even. No, the air wasn’t the problem…

‘Errrrrrrrgh’. Chigetsu’s stomach was collapsing on itself. He hadn’t eaten since he had left home. ‘Aghhh I’m such a fool! I still can’t believe I forgot to snag something, anything, to eat before I left…Chigetsu, you idiot. Big brother would have never made such a foolish mistake…’ He reached down to pat his pockets. ‘It’s a good thing I managed to find these.’ Reaching two fingers into his right pocket, he pulled out a firm berry, slightly larger than his thumbnail. Chigetsu’s eyes ventured to the horizon.

(‘Now see, Chigetsu? They taste pretty good huh? The animals around here love them, just like us, especially the one we’re after…When you get a little older, you can start hunting alone, okay? So remember to grab these. Never know when you might need a snack! But uh, don’t eat the green ones, they may look better, but they are sour and might give you the runs.’)

Chigetsu focus returned, bringing with it a slight grin. Up to his right stood a very large pagoda. ‘Oh wow! That’s impressive.’ Chigetsu paused to scan his view. ‘This is perfect!’ His weak knees seemed to drive with more urgency, and with his new found second wind, Chigetsu ventured to find somewhere to regain his strength. ‘Errrrrrgh’’Oh man, I sure hope I have enough.’

Staring down the hall, he saw a boy, roughly of his age, eating some food. ‘Jeez, that kid looks rougher than me…Oh man it must already be lunch time!’ Having spent the entire day to himself, Chigetsu’s typical hesitant nature was long overcome by loneliness, and eating by himself seemed rather lame. ‘Hmm, he’s pretty banged up. I wonder if he’s in the academy?’ Venturing forward, Chigetsu cleared the lump in his throat, then muttered under his breath, ‘Hey uhm, care if I join ya?’
[MFT - 367 WC]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mid-bite, Kunashi heard a quiet voice. He looked up, mouth full of rice cake, at the boy standing next to him. Motioning with his free hand, he indicates for the other boy to sit with him. Chewing, he examined the boy. White haired and white eyed, this boy was unlike anything Kunashi had seen before. Swallowing the rice, Kunashi can speak once more. "Uh, yeah, sure. There's plenty of room." He smiled at the boy, and noticed he was holding a small berry. Concerned, he spoke up once again. "Is that all you have to eat? You can have one of my rice cakes if you want.. my mom packed me a few." He pulled out a rice cake from his bag and slid it across the table at the boy. "What's your name? I'm Kunashi."

Tokugawa Hachidoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chigetsu stood awkwardly still and silent, careful not to make eye contact, in the sort of a way a shadow tries to avoid the notice of it's master. Finally, the boy motioned him to sit. Chigetsu's face brightened for a moment, happy to be warmed free from his frozen state. He was a hair slow in relearning how to move, as he almost noticeably stumbled onto the seat across from his new aquaintence. Embarrassed, his cheeks gained color, which was rare to be seen, contrasting deeply below his blank eyes. As he corrected his stance at the table, the brown haired boy extended his invitation to words.

Chigetsu reached into his pockets and pulled the berries he had picked when traveling through the forest earlier. Putting all but one of them on the table, his eyes sunk. His stomach yearned for the rice cake in the boy's hand. He knew berries alone would not keep his hunger He sucked up his pride, however, and returned a smile. To his surprise, the boy quickly identified his concern and offered a rice cake as well as his name. Chigetsu was impressed with his curtousy and initiative.

'Uhm, I have more in my pocket, and I don't like to take other people's food...but...I am really hungry. Maybe I could trade you some berries for it. Yeah, I'd like that better really. Don't eat the green parts, those aren't ripe yet.' He slid a handful of berries to Kunashi. His hand glided gently toward the rice cake, lightly grabbed it, and continued it's short journey back to the vicinity of the body, careful not to look desperate. 'Nice to meet you Kunashi. My name is Ryuuza Chigetsu. I'm kind'a new here. You look a little...tired...Do you go to the academy or...?' Before giving Kunashi a chance to answer, Chigetsu succumbed to the smell of the rice cake, and threw it at his mouth with all his fury. Despite nearly choking, Chigetsu's tongue cried with joy from the forgotten flavor of rice. Your mom made these!? Realizing his excitement might come off a little weird, he relaxed his body and tried to play it cool. He relaxed the muscles on his face, looked at Kunashi with lathargic eyes, and lifted the left corner of his mouth, forming a scarred grin. 'Nice...'

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a long and arduous journey, Fujimoto Shiro finally arrived at the academy at midday. The air stung with a slight breeze which only intensified the hunger pangs he was feeling. He had with him half of a stale baguette left over from his family's going away gifts, but he refused to give in to his hunger until he reached the academy proper. He gazed upon the vast, towering pagoda before him. He bent backward, attempting to look at the top, but when doing so his knees began to wobble and he felt like he was about to fall. He quickly threw himself forward and recovered his balance. This building alone could contain his entire hamlet and then some. For the first time he understood how if felt for a fish to be caught by his father. He was truly a fish out of water, completely out of his element. This did not deter his desire to become a scholar-warrior, and with a brief hesitation, entered his new home. Immediately upon making his first steps into the pagoda, his hunger became insatiable. It was time to chow down, and Shiro had little qualms meandering the perimeter hallways to find a seat.

It was then that he stumbled upon two younger boys sharing a small meal. They both looked meek, although that one boy with the white hair looked as if he had a story to tell. This was Shiro's opportunity to establish himself. Seeing as they were younger, there was no way they would dare mess with him! He strode with confidence toward the two boys and exclaimed, "Hey squirts! What's a guy gotta do to find a quiet place to eat around here?"

This did not seem to faze the two boys, and it appeared from the outset that Shiro had already embarrassed himself. This was going to be a long day.
OoC said:
MFT WC=313

Tokugawa Hachidoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Well, I would've said here...but then you opened your loud mouth.' The thought immediately rang through the space between Chigetsu's two ears. But as he opened his mouth, he thought it better to save the sarcasm and jokes for later. He'd rather reserve it for a more appropriate time, perhaps after he had learned the tendencies of this new acquaintance, as well as the other sitting across from him. Making enemies was too risky, especially given he had no friends, and though he didn't doubt his tenacity in a fight, this new guy was noticeably bigger. That said, being called a squirt did ruffle his feathers a little. Boastfulness from others always seemed to light a fire under his competitive spirit. His desire to knock a high horse off its pedestal was...quietly aggressive.

'Hmm. I suppose this might be a good place. I'm Ryuuza Chigetsu. He can introduce himself if he wants.' Chigetsu looked to Kunashi for a brief moment, then returned his eyes to the distracted stander-by. Taking advantage of the brief window he created, he intently studied the character with his peripherals. Something about him jumped out immediately, his eyes were two separate colors. He had heard of some clans having special eyes of some kind and wondered if this might be one of those cases. Chigetsu finished taking his mental notes. 'Interesting eyes you have there...and I can see you spend a lot of time outdoors...’ nodding toward the new kid's arms while keeping his eyes directed toward his food.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was a very long day for Yuu today. He spent his day attended classes, training his sword fighting and hand-in-hand combat, and tried to learn some new jutsus from the library. As an Academy Student, he needed to learn all of these to graduate and become a full fledged ninja. But he didn't realized how much work he had to do just to become one and yet, he didn't loudly complained about it. In fact, every time he gone home, his siblings greeted him happily and asked what did he learned at Aurora Erudito. He then thought of this as a pro to his decision on becoming a ninja, he can tell stories about his day to his siblings to not only entertain them, but to inspire them and remind that he will protect them as a ninja as he did as their brother.

But back to his day, he sighed in exhaustion after his training, which he then realized something as he looked at the clock, which was already 12:15 PM. "Oh man, is it lunch time already?" When he said this, he grabbed his belongings and pulled out his lunch before he said, "No wonder why I heard my stomach rumbled. I better eat so I can continue training." He then left the academy grounds and ran inside the academy to find a spot to eat. Usually, he ate his lunch alone after class or training, yet he wished to find some company to eat with as he knew eating alone would be boring.

Then when he got to the ground floor's exterior hallway, he was surprised to find three students eating their lunches together, a perfect place to take his lunch. However, he needed to check if he can join them first. "Am I interrupting something? I was hoping to join you guys so we can eat lunch together." He said to the students.

[MFT/WC: 319]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi smiled as the food was exchanged with Chigetsu. He grabbed a berry and popped it in his mouth. "Yeah. I'm an academy student. And I was just training, which is why I look tired." He watched as the boy ate one of his rice cakes, and smiled as Chigetsu tried to conceal his excitement, to no success. The boy looked at Kunashi. "Nice..".

Kunashi burst into laughter. Throwing his head back and leaning back in his chair, he laughed so hard he almost fell backwards. When he settled himself, he noticed another person. He strode up to the pair with what seemed like false confidence. Kunashi waited until Chigetsu answered him, and looked at his friend. "Well Chigetsu.. this was a good place to eat, until he showed up." He turned to the newcomer. "Now, if you'd like to try that again, my name is Akuro Kunashi, and I think we can find you a spot at our table." He gave a slight chuckle and then turned back to Chigetsu and swiped another rice cake from his bag. However, before he could put it to his mouth, he heard a familiar voice.

"Am I interrupting something? I was hoping to join you guys so we can eat lunch together." Kunashi looked up. 'Yuu!' Kunashi looked at the three remaining chairs at the table and pointed to them. "Yeah, of course, Yuu! There are chairs open, you can both sit down if you want! So what brings you all here? Besides being a ninja of course. Like, where did you come from and stuff." Kunashi smiled as his group of lunchmates kept growing. He leaned back in his chair, letting it stand on two legs instead of one, showing his relaxed state.

[OOC = Hey Yuu, we will say that this RP occurred after our class, so we know each other a little, okay?]

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fujimoto Shiro was taken aback at the blatant ridicule from the pipsqueak in front of him. He knew he had embarrassed himself, but not this bad! This white haired boy, Chigetsu, seemed mysterious. Shiro was curious about his background. However, this Kunashi kid was a different story. Shiro was noticeably older than him, but Kunashi did not seem intimidated nor respectful. Yuu also seemed equally determined, and it seemed that he and Kunashi were friends. Regardless, now gaining a somewhat full grasp of the situation, Shiro decided he would give these younglings a teaser about his background before exiting; preferring to save face and refuse to concede his natal seniority over these other guys.

"Hello Yuu, as I was telling these guys before, the name is Fujimoto Shiro. I am on the path to become a scholar-warrior, and the academy seemed like an obvious choice. As for some history; I came from a small hamlet out in the wilderness where only the strongest survive. I have seen things that would astonish your average city slicker. It would probably make them lose their lunch too. You guys better watch it because before you know it, I will be the top of the class! If any of you want some extra training, I can always help for a small fee. 'The mind is your most powerful weapon' is what a wise old family friend always said. I take that to heart. My tutor services are dirt cheap!"

With that, Shiro spun about on the heel of his left foot and proceeded to march away from the group. Hopefully he made an impact. Just as he was almost out of sight and earshot, however, he tripped on what seemed an insignificant lip in the floorboards. Down he went, face first onto the floor. *Now they will never take me seriously* he thought to himself. *Oh well, I can make friends with a different group. Maybe they will accept me.* All Fujimoto Shiro was looking for this first week were friends, acceptance, a home away from home. Then, he could rely on their support to become a great scholar-warrior. Perhaps he had found this group, but from the outset it appeared that he had only gone ahead and degraded himself.

He got up quickly, brushed his tunic to remove the slight bit of dust his body had accumulated, and ran off as he began to feel the tears welling up in his eyes. Grandmother would be so disappointed.
OoC said:
MFT WC=414

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Shit..' Kunashi could see that this boy was a good person. He felt remorse when the boy spoke, thinking it was his fault that he had lost this opportunity of a new friend. Kunashi sat up in his chair, placing all four legs on the ground. He listened to the boy, Shiro, and watched as he walked away. Kunashi's eyes couldn't leave the boy, but he couldn't get up the courage to stop him. Not until he watched the boy face plant on the floor. Kunashi got up and ran over to him. Speed was always something he excelled at, like it was in his blood to be fast. By the time Shiro stood up and began to run away, Kunashi was in front of him. He put a hand out to stop the boy. He knew they were far enough away so that Yuu and Chigetsu couldn't hear, but still see.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm one of those 'city-slickers' you mentioned, so I was raised differently than you, I'm sure. I have two older brothers, so when they try to pick on me, I fight back. That may be why I was rude to you when you walked up. Now, I would like to hear of these things you have seen that would 'astonish' my type, if you'd like to come back and sit with us? Maybe I can tell you about big city life, too!" Kunashi held his hand out for a handshake, and looked at the older boy with tears in his eyes. He gave what he thought was a comforting grin. He wanted friends, because going at life alone is rough. Kunashi motioned for a handshake once more, coercing Shiro to accept it.

[OoC = small bit of RP with my intended bloodline, Seikon. They're fast. Also sorry for interruption-post, go at it in normal cycle if you want!]

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiro hesitated, staring at the outstretched hand before him. *This was unexpected* he thought, assuming the boy had come over to gloat. *Perhaps this is my second chance, or maybe this boy is laying a trap. Grandmother told me stories about how competitive the academy is. He may be trying to backstab me. This could be social suicide.* It was time to make a decision, and just before it was about to be retracted back to its owner's side, Fujimoto Shiro clasped the hand of Akuro Kunashi and gave it a firm shake, just like Old Tanaka had taught him. Surprisingly, the boy reciprocated with an equal firmness which belied his smaller physique.

"Thanks, but no thanks kid," Shiro said as he attempted to hold back the tears he had accumulated from his growing self-doubt. "I just remembered I have some things I must tend to. Personal matters. Maybe we can be start to be friends another time." The young Fujimoto then moved around the boy with a rigidity that clearly exposed both the embarrassment and shame he was feeling, having been shown up by a perceived subordinate. His face still hurt from the fall, but the beating his pride and emotions had taken hurt most of all.

He turned and took one last glance at the the other two boys, and his eyes rested upon the table for a brief second. "Keep it," he said, motioning to the stale half of a baguette he forgot on the table. "And think about my tutoring offer. You can never have too much knowledge." With that, Fujimoto Shiro left the pagoda and decided to wander the grounds, familiarize himself with this unknown territory, and to reflect upon what he really wanted to get out of his time at the academy. Maybe he had just found a friend, but it was too early to tell. His world was now full of uncertainties, every interaction and scene filled with a metaphorical gray area. He had a lot to learn. One thing he was sure of, however, was that he did not own this gray area. This was not in his wheelhouse.
OoC said:
Topic left.

Tokugawa Hachidoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chigetsu sat quiet, observing all of the commotion. He certainly wasn't expecting such entertainment and action. Kunashi's comment was nearly identical to what he was thinking, causing his nose to let out a slight snort in amusement. He had hid his laughter fairly well though, still careful to not make a bad impression. He was unprepared for the hilarity that followed however. When Shiro burst away in a spunky stride, he caught Chigetsu's attention once more. Chigetsu turned to look just in time to witness Shiro trip, absorbing nearly the entire impact with his face. Chigetsu lost it. The initiative of Chigetsu's reaction was matched only by Kunashi, who rushed forth immediately with what seemed to be an intent of aid. Meanwhile, Chigetsu clenched his stomach with his right hand, muffled the cackle from his mouth with the left, and fell off his seat, nearly choking on the half-eaten morsel still residing in his mouth. After a few seconds of battling cramps in his ribs, he gathered himself. A few remnants of rice resided on his left palm and was now left with a strange sensation in the bridge of his nasal cavity.

With a wide smile, he looked at Yuu. 'Haha. I think I got some rice in my nose! I feel so bad for laughing, but man that was so funny! I'm Chigetsu by the way. Nice to meet you.' He leaned back to see what Kunashi was up to and if the Shiro kid was okay, but to no avail. Kunashi was walking back and Shiro was walking away. His curiosity slightly disappointed, Chigetsu let out a small sigh. 'Ahhh...he was interesting.'

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When he saw the students, he was surprised to see one of them was actually in the Contract class earlier. Sure, he did met him in a short time, but he was still happy to see him. Then after he sat down on one of the seats Kunashi offered, he asked Yuu what he was doing here with them, which he answered, "Well, I was training at the academy grounds after the Contract class. I just learned some new jutsus and I just wanted to learn how to use them." Then, two students also introduced themselves to Yuu as well.

One of them named Fujimoto Shiro told him about his life and his goal on becoming a scholar-warrior, but for some reason, he left the pagoda despite Kunashi's comfort. And another one named Chigetsu greeted him after he somehow choked on his food. Although he was little uncomfortable with his actions, he found it a little funny. "Nice to meet you, Chigetsu. But try not to laugh while you eating. That reminds me of my younger brother when he played with his food before. However, he was still worried about that Shiro boy that left them as he asked to Kunashi, "And should we invite him back, Kunashi? I mean, being alone is a big drag. Even for me, I can't stand being alone with friends and family."

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While his hands were clasped with the boy, denoting friendship, Kunashi could not have felt further from it. It seemed Kunashi was too hard on the boy, and the possibility of friendship was postponed. He walked past Shiro back to his table and shrugged at the two remaining boys. He looked back over his shoulder, and waited until Shiro was out of earshot. "I tried to, Yuu. He said he had some personal matters to take care of, but he kinda looked shaken up and embarrassed. I feel bad for him, you know? You're right, it's not easy being alone, but he wants to be." Kunashi took back his seat at the table, and picked up his half eaten rice cake. Trying to relieve the table of the tense and awkward situation that just occurred, Kunashi continued the conversation. "So Yuu, what jutsus have you learned? I've learned a few myself since the class. Gotta keep up on the training, that's why we're here, ya know?" Kunashi leaned back in his chair once more, careful not to fall over. He donned his grin once again, and took a bite of rice cake.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: I know Chigetsu hasn't replied yet, but just gonna reply your character's question.)

He hated anyone or himself to be alone. Yet Kunashi's words are true, some of them wanted to be alone for reasons they didn't want anyone to know. But whatever the reasons they have, it still wasn't right. Nevertheless, he can't change Shiro's decisions now as he returned eating his bento while Kunashi asked what jutsus he just learned. "Well, I just read them from a book in the library, but there were a few sword-fighting Taijutsus I found. I just bought a sword and I thought it would be a good weapon for me in the near future."

He was still fairly new, but he already knew from the ninja who saved him and his siblings years ago that training was the only way to let him become a fighter and so he won't die early. As for his jutsus he mentioned, it was true that he found them in a book, but it was before he bought his sword as they inspired him to get one as his own fighting style. "As for the other jutsus, there was this thing called Genjutsu I found. It said that it can stun a person in a few seconds. And for Ninjutsus, I learned Transformation and that Lightning Jutsu called Storm Bolt."

Learning that Genjutsu was actually useful for Yuu as he was able to stop his opponents in their tracks in case he wanted to escape. But as for the Ninjutsu he just learned, it was not out of curiosity. His savior used Lightning-type Ninjutsu on their attackers and was captivated at the lights shined in front of the ninja. He was so awed at his jutsus, so he wondered if he can use that kind of Ninjutsu as well. But not wanted to keep that reason to himself, he explained the reason about his Lightning Ninjutsu to Kunashi.

[MFT/WC: 309]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi looked at the time. 'About 12:30.. I should get back to training.' Yuu went on about his new jutsus and Kunashi listened. 'Lightning, eh? I guess that makes two of us..' Kunashi sat his chair back down on all four legs and leaned forward, listening to Yuu's story about why he chose lightning. He and his family were saved by a shinobi, causing Yuu to emulate him in order to protect those he cared for. Noble. "Well Yuu, I can't say that I chose lightning. Because it chose me!" With that comment, Kunashi held up his fist, and forced his chakra to it, causing electricity to bounce around it. Kunashi stood up and pushed his chair in. "Hey Yuu, why don't we take this to the sparring area and try our new techniques out?" With that Kunashi waved goodbye to Chigetsu and grabbed his things, turning towards the dojo.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu was surprised when Kunashi not only told him that his jutsus are Lightning as well, but it also "chose" him as he created electricity around his fist before it jumped out of it. He didn't called it a bragging right, but he guessed that he was proud about the jutsus he learned. Then, when he stood up and asked Yuu for a spar, he couldn't refuse. Other than he was almost finished with his bento, but he wanted to go back to training for the day he will become a real ninja. "Sure, I would love to. I wanted to train my jutsus after this anyway."

Remembered about Chigetsu, he stood up and waved at him before he said, "Hey, Chigetsu. We're going somewhere, okay? See ya soon." With that, he grabbed his items as well and followed Kunashi as he headed to where the dojo was.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The_Dojo_Sparring_Program_by_PhanthomZtryker.png

Kunashi went and found an open room, and slid the door open. The room was rectangular, designed for training and sparring. He laid his belongings on the outskirts behind the wooden pillars that surrounded the mat. Placing his kunai in his leg holster and wrapping his fists with bandages, he walked to the center of the room and turned to face his opponent. Once he finished the wrapping, he raised his fists in a ready stance, waiting for his opponent to make the first move. "This will be fun. Let's see what you've got. Don't go easy on me, and I won't either."

[OoC - This will be fun, just state your actions and I'll state mine.]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After he arrived in the dojo, Yuu was amazed at the interior of it with a wide open space for any battles or spars and training equipment. Not only that, he saw a lot of swords hung onto a rack. But for now, he decided to use his own sword for this spar as well as not to hurt him. Yet, Kunashi warned him not to go easy on him as he will do the same, which he was okay for him as long as no one will get hurt. And when he let him get the first turn, Yuu didn't hesitated at his request. "My pleasure."

"This might be a simple move, but just like you said, I'm not holding back!" With that thought, he dashed onto Kunashi and attempted to strike him with a slash from his sword. That is, if he can block it.
Action:
Used Slash

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kunashi's opponent wasn't wasting any time. With a frontal attack with his sword, Yuu charged directly at Kunashi. 'Time to try out my new jutsu..' Reflexively, Kunashi absorbed the blow, but switched places with his Kawirimi Target, 'teleporting' into the air behind Yuu. With his opening achieved, Kunashi pulled out two kunai and threw them at his opponent, both aimed at the center of Yuu' back. He landed about ten feet behind Yuu. He readied another kunai to block his opponent's sword, since he can't do that with his bare hands.

Actions:
Body Switch
2x basic attack with kunai

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back