Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

His Lunch Break [Open]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He might be little reluctant to the ninja world, but he can accept any challenge even a spar. But just when he thought he might hit him, Kunashi was suddenly replaced with a log, much to his shock. "Wha?! A jutsu I didn't learned?!" Before he can react, two kunais shot behind him. Yet, if he barely dodged one of them after he moved an inch when he tried to find his opponent. However, the second kunai grazed through his right shoulder, which it cut a little of his shirt sleeve. "Whoa! That was dangerous! He wasn't kidding about not taking it easy." He thought as his shock turned into excitement as he grinned and prepared his sword. "Good thing I'm doing the same!"

He then guessed that Kunashi was behind him since the kunais must had shot behind him, which he turned around and charged onto him before he tried a different slash to him, which he decided to aim instead of mindlessly slash him silly. After that, he fled from his opponent five feet away and prepared himself to block Kunashi's upcoming attack. "Come and get me!" Yuu said with a grin.
Action:
Used Arcing Slash

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi had come close to landing his kunai. His opponent barely dodged one and the second grazed him. However, before he thought possible, Yuu was charging at him once again. 'This swing seems more precise, he's really going for me now!' Kunashi smiled as he deflected the sword with his prepared kunai. However, instead of continuing the assault as Kunashi had expected him too, Yuu backed off a few feet. "Come and get me!" he said, grinning from ear to ear. Yuu was really enjoying this. 'I'll give him something to smile about..' Kunashi smirked as he pulled four kunai out. Hurling them all at once, he yelled "Dodge this!" As his volley of kunai were in the air, Kunashi formed a few handseals, and turned the ground under Yuu into loose gravel, hopefully throwing the boy off balance. Once that was completed, Kunashi was going to charge into punching range, hopefully landing a punch to the chest.

Actions:
Block with kunai
Volley
Gravel Shift
Basic attack (punch)

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As expected, Kunashi deflected his attack with his kunai and after he prepared himself to block his next attack, he pulled out four kunai and shouted, "Dodge this!" To his horror, they were thrown at the same time. "Oh no, should I block them or dodge?" He thought as the kunai are about to hit him at once. "I should dodge them then." He then jumped out of the way, which allowed him to avoid the kunai. Unfortunately, when he landed, the ground was suddenly turned into loose gravel. "What the?! Another jutsu?!" And before he can recover, Kunashi punched him in his chest, which caused Yuu to dropped his sword and fell on the floor.

Although he was hit, Yuu never gave up or enraged. In fact, he liked this fight already as he smiled in excitement. "He's good. He maybe a student like me, but he really learn some awesome jutsus and attacks." After that, he knew it was time for him to show his resolve in this spar. "Nice punch, Kunashi. You're really good at this." He wanted to recover his sword, but he should do it later as he changed into his fighting stance. "But let's see if you can outmatch my speed!" He then ran around him and after 3 laps in an attempt to confuse him, he created some handseals to activate his Genjutsu, which he recalled that it will allow the opponent to felt a false sense of electricity ruining his concentration. Then after that, he then dashed in to attempt to punch him and did a simple kick on Kunashi's hips.
Actions:
Punch hit!
Used Stun
Basic Attack (Punch)
Basic Attack (Kick)

[MFT/WC: 269]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kunashi's punch had landed, and sent Yuu to the ground and knocked his sword loose. Kunashi repositioned himself between Yuu and his sword, keeping Yuu at a disadvantage. However, Kunashi was confused when Yuu stood up and begin running circles around him. 'He's going to strike soon, I have to prepare myself..' However, Kunashi had not seen Yuu form handseals, nor did he notice the genjutsu that was placed on him. Kunashi waited for Yuu to charge, and when he did Kunashi formed handseals of his own, then pointed two fingers at Yuu. As he had hoped to shoot electricity from his hand, he instead felt it in his head. With his jutsu inactive, he was left entirely open to Yuu's onslaught. Taking a full blow to the chest and hip, Kunashi staggered to the side. Crouched, Kunashi devised what to do. He was getting tired, so he tried to end it here and now. "Alright, how about this?!" Kunashi spun around, still crouched, sweeping his leg around in the attempt to knock over Yuu. While spinning, Kunashi reached into his kunai holster and grabbed a kunai, holding it as a melee weapon instead of a projectile. His plan was to knock Yuu off his feet and pin him, holding his kunai to Yuu's neck and ending the spar there. If this didn't work, Kunashi would have to reevaluate his situation.

Actions:
Attempted Storm Bolt - failed, Stun interrupted
Punch hit!
Kick hit!
Attempting Leg Sweep/pin, ending spar

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Got him!" He thought as after he finished the last handseal, Kunashi was about to use a jutsu, but somehow stopped in pain. He must have guessed that the Stun Genjutsu worked and because of it, he successfully hit him with a punch and kick. "Yes, just a Ninjutsu left and this spar's over!" However, he spoke too soon when Kunashi shouted at him before he started spinning around despite still crouched down due to the pain. At first, Yuu was confused until he saw leg stretched out. "Oh snap!" And just when he stopped running, the leg sweep successfully hit him, which caused him to tripped and fell on the ground. And before long, Kunashi pinned him down before he hold his kunai near to Yuu's neck.

He tried to struggled out of his grip, which he tried to turn the tides of this spar. However, he felt a little fatigue, which he sighed in defeat. He had to admit though, his opponent was a great fighter. "Man, I give up. You win." When Kunashi might release him, he then said, "To be honest, I might be blind to see your leg too late. But then again, I felt you've trained longer than me." Despite he surrendered, Yuu smiled in gratitude since he had fun in their spar.
Action:
Leg Sweep hit!
Pin hit!
Yuu admitted defeat.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His plan had worked, Yuu had conceded. When the words left Yuu's mouth, Kunashi stood up, reholstering his drawn kunai. He outstretched a hand toward Yuu, helping him to his feet. He had been a valiant opponent and Kunashi had gained respect for the boy. "Good fight, Yuu-san. I don't know about longer, you were pretty tough. I'm just lucky you dropped your sword, I think you would've been more dangerous with it. I'm tired though, that was a good fight." After he helped Yuu off the ground, Kunashi would walk over and gather his things. Putting on his jacket and straightening himself out, Kunashi would stand by the door and wait to walk out with his new friend, Yuu. This fight had been more than just training to Kunashi. This was his first combat situation, and he had come out on top. His pride was bolstered due to this, but appreciated Yuu's skill as well.

OoC: Good fight, Yuu.

Topic left unless stopped

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu laughed a little when Kunashi was impressed at his strength. Yet, he should try to work on his perspective in case he should avoid that attack. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the spar and how it ended. And after he stood up thanks to Kunashi, Yuu decided to do something else now since he already ate his lunch as he saw him gathered his things. "Yeah, but we'll have a rematch when we'll meet again, okay? Maybe I won't use my sword to be fair. See ya soon!" With that said, he grabbed his stuff and headed off outside the dojo as he wondered what he will do next.

(OOC: Stopped Kunashi for a second to tell him about meeting him again and topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back