Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hishimoto Chiaso - Genin

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hishimoto Chiaso
Physical Description:

Chiaso.png

A brown messy haired, average looking man with slightly bloodshot light blue eyes with black bags under them, and a dour expression. He stands at 5' 8'', though seems to always be slightly hunched over. He doesn't look physically strong, with a slightly below average build. His clothing looks thrown on and as if little to no thought had gone into it. He looks as if he'd fall asleep at any moment, or as if he'd prefer to be somewhere else. He wears a tightly wrapped tan linen cloak over his neck that somewhat obscures his light purple shirt below it, that leads into a pair of long black pants and a pair of shinobi sandals. His headband is loosely wrapped around his neck.

Mental Description: Chiaso is exceptionally depressed. One of the main notable things about him is his dour outlook on life that he's seemed to always have. Some have tried to cheer him up, but it seems that nothing can uncloud his outlook on things. He prefers to avoid conflict and not involve himself in other people's business if at all possible, and generally prefers to stay home all day. Though to compound his naturally weak will, it's surprisingly easy to pull him out of the house on request, as he had a deep seeded guilt of being useless, and generally tries to prove his worth, even if he doesn't show it openly. Though despite this, he'd prefer people just forget he exists so he can go along life quietly, with hopefully not to much causing an uproar in what he knows. Change is something he isn't a fan of, and he often settles into a routine which can seriously disrupt him if it's is broken. The people he talks with most are some friends he still has from his school days, family. Though while all this may paint him in a bad light, he has serious potential as a ninja, with a keen instinctual combat sense that often has to be forced out of him when on missions or otherwise by his team, or circumstances surrounding him. After all, he'd prefer if he had to put in as little effort as possible for even middling success.

History:
"So I'm being forced to write up a report on myself. Joy. Well anyways, I'm Hishimoto Chiaso. Hi. I could be doing anything else right now, but I'm being forced to write up a biography on me. It's really not that interesting I'll be honest. I couldn't even tell you two fun facts about myself off the top of my head. But if I must, it all started when I was born. Nothing traumatic ever happened to me, nothing bad. I had a pretty normal childhood in the village. My parents loved me and people wanted to be my friends. But honestly I didn't really care. I just wanted to stay at home playing with these little log things my parents got me. But they always pushed me out of the house to talk with the neighbor kids. Usually I just found a nice and quiet spot to sit and stare at the ground all day. Some people said I was wasting my youth, but I didn't really are. School was a real drag, honestly. I didn't want to go, and I tried to call in sick or just not show up. Even when I couldn't find an excuse, I usually ended up passing out in class from staying up late, or just being bored by the instructor. Some of my best naps I took in those classes, I swear. Eventually I got sent to the councilor to deal with my "problem", but there isn't a problem. This is just me, but people just think a few words will change it. Guess they just wish I wasn't me, that'd probably be marked improvement for some people. Anyways, councilor was named like, Miyashiro Yuka or something. She ended up saying I had a whole bunch of potential, but I never saw it. She sort of forced me to learn genjitsu, and I guess I was sort of okay at that. I didn't really want to retake classes or deal with my parents yelling at me, so I did the bare minimum to get out of the academy. Now I'm doing low rank missions whenever my team member drags me out of the house. I don't really want to do it but again, the weight of the world in familial responsibilities. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll just forget me one of these days and do a job without me. But I'm not that lucky. Anyways, that's about it for the report. Please don't ask me to do this again. Bye."
Core ability: Void Walker

While not entirely known to Chiaso, his dreary disposition is from his latent attunement to the void. The lack of a drive and his tiredness stemming from this innate connection, unbeknownst to him. His training in the academy only slightly shined a light on this ability, but it seems more connected to his natural state of unhappiness. Neither of his parents had this ability, nor did anyone that he interacted with. In his personal time alone however, he found that preferable to being around others. That innate dislike of other people can express itself while he uses his abilities canceling out things he finds annoying, While this ability is untrained and most unnoticed, it was what his councilor in his academia noticed inside of him. If he actual puts effort into improving and honing this ability, he could eventually make himself into a properly useful ninja.

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hello!

Let me introduce myself. I am Nao, otherwise known as Owly. I am your Leaf Council representative at the moment.

Sadly I cannot take in your application to the council lands, as it isn't ticking all the required word counter boxes.
Physical Description There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
Physique Guide There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
History There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
Bloodline / Core Ability There is a word minimum on this which is 200.
Please add an additional 54 words to the Core ability: void walker part, repost it below as a complete application, and then I can take it into the council lands.

Another question I have in advance, which I would kindly like your answer on. You are a fresh out-of-the-box player, Are you really sure you wish to skip the starting academy part and start Genin ranked.. adult?

Kind Regards,
Owly

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Physical Description:

View attachment 2500

A brown messy haired, average looking man with slightly bloodshot light blue eyes with black bags under them, and a dour expression. He stands at 5' 8'', though seems to always be slightly hunched over. He doesn't look physically strong, with a slightly below average build. His clothing looks thrown on and as if little to no thought had gone into it. He looks as if he'd fall asleep at any moment, or as if he'd prefer to be somewhere else. He wears a tightly wrapped tan linen cloak over his neck that somewhat obscures his light purple shirt below it, that leads into a pair of long black pants and a pair of shinobi sandals. His headband is loosely wrapped around his neck.

Mental Description: Chiaso is exceptionally depressed. One of the main notable things about him is his dour outlook on life that he's seemed to always have. Some have tried to cheer him up, but it seems that nothing can uncloud his outlook on things. He prefers to avoid conflict and not involve himself in other people's business if at all possible, and generally prefers to stay home all day. Though to compound his naturally weak will, it's surprisingly easy to pull him out of the house on request, as he had a deep seeded guilt of being useless, and generally tries to prove his worth, even if he doesn't show it openly. Though despite this, he'd prefer people just forget he exists so he can go along life quietly, with hopefully not to much causing an uproar in what he knows. Change is something he isn't a fan of, and he often settles into a routine which can seriously disrupt him if it's is broken. The people he talks with most are some friends he still has from his school days, family. Though while all this may paint him in a bad light, he has serious potential as a ninja, with a keen instinctual combat sense that often has to be forced out of him when on missions or otherwise by his team, or circumstances surrounding him. After all, he'd prefer if he had to put in as little effort as possible for even middling success.

History:
"So I'm being forced to write up a report on myself. Joy. Well anyways, I'm Hishimoto Chiaso. Hi. I could be doing anything else right now, but I'm being forced to write up a biography on me. It's really not that interesting I'll be honest. I couldn't even tell you two fun facts about myself off the top of my head. But if I must, it all started when I was born. Nothing traumatic ever happened to me, nothing bad. I had a pretty normal childhood in the village. My parents loved me and people wanted to be my friends. But honestly I didn't really care. I just wanted to stay at home playing with these little log things my parents got me. But they always pushed me out of the house to talk with the neighbor kids. Usually I just found a nice and quiet spot to sit and stare at the ground all day. Some people said I was wasting my youth, but I didn't really are. School was a real drag, honestly. I didn't want to go, and I tried to call in sick or just not show up. Even when I couldn't find an excuse, I usually ended up passing out in class from staying up late, or just being bored by the instructor. Some of my best naps I took in those classes, I swear. Eventually I got sent to the councilor to deal with my "problem", but there isn't a problem. This is just me, but people just think a few words will change it. Guess they just wish I wasn't me, that'd probably be marked improvement for some people. Anyways, councilor was named like, Miyashiro Yuka or something. She ended up saying I had a whole bunch of potential, but I never saw it. She sort of forced me to learn genjitsu, and I guess I was sort of okay at that. I didn't really want to retake classes or deal with my parents yelling at me, so I did the bare minimum to get out of the academy. Now I'm doing low rank missions whenever my team member drags me out of the house. I don't really want to do it but again, the weight of the world in familial responsibilities. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll just forget me one of these days and do a job without me. But I'm not that lucky. Anyways, that's about it for the report. Please don't ask me to do this again. Bye."

While not entirely known to Chiaso, his dreary disposition is from his latent attunement to the void. The lack of a drive and his tiredness stemming from this innate connection, unbeknownst to him. His training in the academy only slightly shined a light on this ability, but it seems more connected to his natural state of unhappiness. Neither of his parents had this ability, nor did anyone that he interacted with. In his personal time alone however, he found that preferable to being around others. That innate dislike of other people can express itself while he uses his abilities canceling out things he finds annoying, While this ability is untrained and most unnoticed, it was what his councilor in his academia noticed inside of him. If he actual puts effort into improving and honing this ability, he could eventually make himself into a properly useful ninja. Though it isn't certain if he has the drive to do it, but as has been proven before with Chiaso, annoying him enough, or pushing him towards such a goal has worked in the past. If he can find even a momentary shred of interest in improving this aspect of himself, it could lead him further into his depressive and dreary self, or even bring it onto others through his genjitsu.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello!

Let me introduce myself. I am Nao, otherwise known as Owly. I am your Leaf Council representative at the moment.

Sadly I cannot take in your application to the council lands, as it isn't ticking all the required word counter boxes.
Physical Description There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
Physique Guide There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
History There is a word minimum on this which is 100.
Bloodline / Core Ability There is a word minimum on this which is 200.
Please add an additional 54 words to the Core ability: void walker part, repost it below as a complete application, and then I can take it into the council lands.

Another question I have in advance, which I would kindly like your answer on. You are a fresh out-of-the-box player, Are you really sure you wish to skip the starting academy part and start Genin ranked.. adult?

Kind Regards,
Owly
Yes I'm sure. I've no interest in playing a child, personally. I can learn things along the way as I go, don't worry.

I imagine his lack of drive and barely putting effort into things is why he's stayed a Genin even into this age. I did reduce his age a bit however.

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Physical Description:

View attachment 2500

History:

While not entirely known to Chiaso, his dreary disposition is from his latent attunement to the void. The lack of a drive and his tiredness stemming from this innate connection, unbeknownst to him. His training in the academy only slightly shined a light on this ability, but it seems more connected to his natural state of unhappiness. Neither of his parents had this ability, nor did anyone that he interacted with. In his personal time alone however, he found that preferable to being around others. That innate dislike of other people can express itself while he uses his abilities canceling out things he finds annoying, While this ability is untrained and most unnoticed, it was what his councilor in his academia noticed inside of him. If he actual puts effort into improving and honing this ability, he could eventually make himself into a properly useful ninja. Though it isn't certain if he has the drive to do it, but as has been proven before with Chiaso, annoying him enough, or pushing him towards such a goal has worked in the past. If he can find even a momentary shred of interest in improving this aspect of himself, it could lead him further into his depressive and dreary self, or even bring it onto others through his genjitsu.
Taken into council lands!

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, I was taking a quick look at something, I think ghost walker may fit better if there's still time for me to to rewrite that part of my application. Thankfully the way I wrote it made it a bit interchangeable between these two specific core abilities.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ah, I was taking a quick look at something, I think ghost walker may fit better if there's still time for me to to rewrite that part of my application. Thankfully the way I wrote it made it a bit interchangeable between these two specific core abilities.
PLease then re-write the application and re-post =)

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Physical Description:

Chiaso.png

History:
Core ability: Ghost Walker

While not entirely known to Chiaso, his dreary disposition is from his latent connection to the style of the Ghost Walker. The lack of a drive and his tiredness stemming from this innate connection, unbeknownst to him. His training in the academy only slightly shined a light on this ability, but it seems more connected to his natural state of unhappiness. Neither of his parents had this ability, nor did anyone that he interacted with. In his personal time alone however, he found that preferable to being around others. That innate dislike of other people can express itself while he actively tries to shroud himself from others. While this ability is untrained and mostly unnoticed, it was what his councilor in his academia realized was inside of him. If he puts effort into improving and honing this ability, he could eventually make himself into a properly useful ninja. Though it isn't certain if he has the drive to do it, but as has been proven before with Chiaso, annoying him enough, or pushing him towards such a goal has worked in the past. If he can find even a momentary shred of interest in improving this aspect of himself, it could lead him further into his depressive and dreary self, or even bring it onto others through his genjitsu.

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Physical Description:

View attachment 2516

History:
Core ability: Ghost Walker

While not entirely known to Chiaso, his dreary disposition is from his latent connection to the style of the Ghost Walker. The lack of a drive and his tiredness stemming from this innate connection, unbeknownst to him. His training in the academy only slightly shined a light on this ability, but it seems more connected to his natural state of unhappiness. Neither of his parents had this ability, nor did anyone that he interacted with. In his personal time alone however, he found that preferable to being around others. That innate dislike of other people can express itself while he actively tries to shroud himself from others. While this ability is untrained and mostly unnoticed, it was what his councilor in his academia realized was inside of him. If he puts effort into improving and honing this ability, he could eventually make himself into a properly useful ninja. Though it isn't certain if he has the drive to do it, but as has been proven before with Chiaso, annoying him enough, or pushing him towards such a goal has worked in the past. If he can find even a momentary shred of interest in improving this aspect of himself, it could lead him further into his depressive and dreary self, or even bring it onto others through his genjitsu.
Taken to the council.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for an Leaf Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!

To get a little bit going, there has been a brand new guide made. » Click me «​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back