Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hitoshi Yami

Hitoshi Yami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hitoshi Yami

Physial Description: Only half an inch shorter then his twin brother, Raito, Yami is a 5'2½" kid who would rather sit in the corner then talk to a stranger. Being only 100lbs he never rushes to do anything. He stops and just observers the people as they pass by him. His shaggy black hair is uncept and covers some of his face. He would appear unnoticeable if it went for his crystal purple eyes that are almost mesmerizing to look at. A simple gray tank top and black pants are all he has.

Mental Description: After seeing his parents die at a young age Yami not only blames the killers but he also slightly blames his brother for not being there. This has caused him to be distant, however at the same time his brother is all he has left and would sacrifice his life to protect him. He dosnt want to get his hands dirty and has practiced patience all his life. However when he's loses himself to his anger he has no remorse. And will do the unthinkable. Because inside he is numb. He dosnt wish anyone to know him and stays away from the spotlight. in his eyes people cause pain, and he would rather feel alone then have pain.

History: Raito jumps trough the window. Loudly.Their was no need. And now hes just looking at me.
Raito smiles and says "guess what i just scored!" I'm in a panic. Do I care? Humer him. "Oh golly gee, I hope you tell me" Nailed it. Ratio was more excited then normal. "I just got us room and tuition at the shinobi school. That's free food, free housing, and legitimate training in the ninja arts!" He sits on the floor, " I thought you might be a little excited about the idea." Am I excited? I feel like I should be. I guess I can put up with people if it makes him this happy... Ugh... But... But... I hate people. No! For Raito I need to do this! Oh god... I Haven't said anything and its been to long. Im just staring at him. OH GOD JUST SAY SOMETHING! "Cool" nailed it.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%

We are in the midst of an event, please do take time to check it out here and here!

Please make an account name change here.. Slenderman is spooky and cool, but we do need your account name to match your character.​

Hitoshi Yami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OK Im pretty sure I did that right. When my username dose change do I use that to sign in with or do I still use slenderman?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back