Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Home at Last

Yen
ASP
Deaths
55f7ec1ba4150e3e445847a0cae3d104_zpsb3d5bbe9.jpg

Sunako's smile would grow wide as the Yamazaki Estate came into view before her, the young woman speeding along on top of her two wheeled vehicle. It had been a month since Suzuhime's wedding, a month since Iori had asked her to come stay at the estate. He needed her to design a new security system...though it was more than just that. She had confided in him how she felt detached from the family because of her travels, the desire she felt to find a place to settle down for a bit. She knew Suna was a safe haven for the Yamazaki and she could have gone and stayed whenever she wanted, but hearing that invitation from him made her heart soar. Now she returned with the last of her belongings and heading towards the place she would be calling home for the next few months, or maybe even longer depending on how things went. She drove past the gates as they opened for her, moving down the long driveway and passing the odd assortment of walking plants that had been dubbed 'lashers' by the family. She paid them no mind even as they turned to watch her, continuing on until finally screeching to a halt at the front door. Turning off her vehicle and popping it's kickstand she would move to the entrance, knocking on it. Soon the door would be opened by A-ko, one of the automated maids that inhabited the house.

"Good morning Sunako-san!"
"Good mornin' A-ko! Nice weather we're havin', huh?"

The maid would just stare at the woman with lifeless eyes, that smile plastered on it's face as it stood silently. Slowly she would stand to the side and bow, letting Sunako inside. The woman would grin, moving into the elaborate mansion, eyes looking all about her. "Hello! Anyone home? A-ko, is anyone else..." Her words trailed off as she turned around, the door already closed and the maid having gone back to whatever duty she was on before being interrupted. ...here. Huh." She let out a sigh as she moved to a couch and threw herself upon it, stretching her legs upwards as she started to relax, waiting for anyone else in the house to show up.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Up in her room playing with her cute kitten Kuroneko, Chizuru had no heard the noise of Sunako's 2 wheeled vehicle nor the sound of anyone knocking at the door. It was A-ko who would inform Chizuru that someone was at the door. Chizuru was currently dressed in lovely black kimono of her own design. It was less traditional in that in that it wasn't a long length Kimono but instead the hem was quite high, above Chizuru's knees. She was aware that Sunako was coming to stay for a while but it had slipped Chizuru's mind that it would be her at the door mainly because she assumed Sunako would have just walked in. She already had her own room set aside which Chizuru personally and meticulously cleaned herself. Kuroneko was set down in a hand crafted bed that was heart shaped and stuffed with the best of fabrics for extra comfort.

“Who's there? Are you looking for my father? He's probably down in the lab I could go and fetch him if you-SUNAKO!”

She rushes towards the lounging Sunako and leaps into the air wanting to give her a big hug, forgetting about her freakish strength for the time being.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako would close her eyes as she lay there, enjoying how soft and comfortable the couch was. The last month on the road had made her forget just how nice a finely made piece of furniture could feel compared to that of a ratty hotel room or a tent floor in the middle of nowhere. She could feel herself start to drift off before she heard that cute voice speak up as someone entered the room, already knowing just who it was. As she sat up and opened her eyes she wouldn't be able to get a word off before she was suddenly tackled by the incredibly strong girl, the air knocked out of her for a moment as she weakly hugged her. "D-darlin'...too tight..." She would gasp, wincing before the girl would release her. She took a deep breath, always amazed by how powerful she was despite her side, unsure of just where all that strength was coming from hey. "Hey there lil' bit! I take it you missed me?" She would laugh as she sat up, letting Chizuru slide unto her lap. "I just got into town a lil' while ago. I managed to get myself lost despite having directions...some genius I am eh?" She giggled, a hand moving to gently run through the girls hair. "What you up to? I take it yer daddy ain't home?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru releases her death grip on Sunako and blushes deeply. She had not meant to give Sunako such a squeeze but she just couldn't help to be so excited about it. So long had she gone without seeing this woman...well aside from Suzu and Kuro's wedding. Once Chizuru was settled into Sunako's lap, the adorable one would lean her head against the woman's chest and let out a soft sigh.

“It has been too long, Sunako. I am overjoyed to hear that you will be staying with us for some time. I am assuming you will more than likely wish to get started on the security system as soon as possible? I can show you where the main components for it are located, but first, would you like some tea and scones? I would very much like to hear of any tales you may wish to share with me over a nice cup of tea.”

Usually by now she would have already been on her feet and moving towards the kitchen to get the tea ready but she was quite content in the lap she had been sitting in. Aside from her Grandparents, Sunako was Chizuru's most favorite relative and as close to having a sister as she'd ever had, or even wanted. There was of course, Suzuhime who was no longer with them, but Sunako and Chizuru just had a different kind of bond.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Naah, the security system can wait. I'd rather relax after my trip, you know? Been drivin' all day to get back here." She would say with a smile as she held Chizuru against her. She had a close relationship with the girl, having used her as an assistant on plenty of her older projects. She didn't get to see her much nowadays due to her travels, but at least now they would be able to spend more time together since they would be living under the same roof. "Tea and scones would sound lovely, I don't know if I got any stories worth tellin' though. Jus' the usual bounty huntin' and tech work." She would say as she gave the girl a tight hug before letting her go off to the kitchen. "So how have you been doin'? Stayin' outta trouble? Anythin' new?" She would ask as she leaned back in the couch, enjoying how comfy it was.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Depends on your definition of staying out of trouble. I have had to track down more than a few...uhm, escaped subjects in the past couple of weeks. On the bright side it allows me and Daddy to share some quality time together as well as keep in top fighting form. I work on A-ko B-ko and C-ko whehn I have the time to and other than that, I spend time with mommy.”

She was of course reffering to Itami whom she was quite fond of and had no qualms about calling her mother. While she was preparing the tea, she'd take a look out the window into the garden and take note that Zwei was out there barking uselessly at one of the lashers. Chizuru would yell out to the dog to get back inside and he'd run in barking with such delight, both heads now in near perfect synch with one another for the most part.

“Have you met Zwei yet, Sunako?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yer mommy, huh? You mean that 'Itami' lady your daddy is always talkin' about?" She would ask as she tilted her head to the side in thought, wondering if she had met her yet. "I don't think ah've seen her yet, but yer daddy certainly is taken with her. And by the sounds of it ah take it that you two are becomin' close. You have no idea how happy that makes me, pretty girl like you deserves to have a mommy." She would say with a smile, giggling as Chizuru then yelled outside for the dog. As the two headed abomination came in the woman would beckon him over, scratching both heads behind their ears. "I sure have! Friendly little thing, and must be smart too 'cuz of that whole two heads better than one dealy, yeah?" She would laugh, leaning back as the dog tried to lick her face. "So you've been loon' after the maids then? That's good, I know Iori don't like to mess with them too much but they'll break down if they don't get maintenanced. Have you been having any problems with them?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru nods her head in rapid succession as she walks out of the kitchen with a tray in hand. Atop that tray was a full tea set as well as a plate filled with some scones. They were lightly dusted with cinnamon.

“Itami is wonderful. She's so pretty and so nice to me. I've liked her since the first day I've met her and she treats me with respect, but also still treats me like a little girl when it is necessary. I know I'm really smart and everything and sometimes it's hard for people to accept that, but not miss Itami. She treats me with the respect that's deserved of any Yamazaki when there's a time for it.”

The tray was set down and she'd begin pouring the contents of the tea pot into a pair of cups.

“Yes I have been doing the maintenance on the maids. It is pretty simple stuff, but I would suggest you take a look at them yourself...and when I say take a look at them, I mean that in the most literal of sense. I do not mean that you should try to upgrade them in any manner of fashion or form.”

She gives Sunako a stern Chizuru glare.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako smiled as she listened to Chizuru describe Itami, the woman leaning back and crossing her legs as a hand idly pet Zwei on one of his heads. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose her mother, to go through life without a love like that. She didn't think Iori would ever get over Yoshina's death, but at the very least it seemed he was indeed moving on. "Ah guess ah need to meet her then! Hey, how about I make us dinner tonight, eh? Fried chicken, mash potatoes, green beans, ya know, all the fixin's. And then ah can get to know her, maybe even impress her with my culinary skills!" She would say with a grin. Her forte was in mechanics but that wasn't to say that she never learned more domestic skills, having learned how to cook from her mother. And she believed she was pretty good at it too, though certainly not the best. She nodded to the girl as her cup was filled, bringing it to her lips and taking a sip. Mid-sip she would freeze as she looked towards her as she stressed that she shouldn't upgrade the maids. "Wha...what makes you think I would do that?" She would say, guilt evident on her face as she looked away. "They's perfect just as they are! Though they could use some touching up. Probably a new power core, replace some worn gears...add laser blaster functionality...." She would whisper the last part, quickly bringing her cup up again to take another sip.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“No, they are not perfect they way they are but that's why I like them so much. If they are going to be upgraded, I want it to be me that does said upgrading. If you mess with them in anyway outside of looking at them and maybe oiling their parts I will be incredibly disappointed with you, Sunako.”

Chizuru was serious. She didn't like the idea of someone else toying with the maids even if that someone was far better at her at keeping them maintained or upgraded. She saw it as a personal project for herself to keep those things in working order since her expertise was in the medical field.

“You can cook dinner tonight, I do not mind. I think it will be nice to have a little break as far as cooking is concerned. I would also like to see what manner of skills you have accumulated through the years.”

She was back to her cute smiling self as she poured a cup of tea and then sat down right next to Sunako and Zwei so she could sip at the tea and every so often pet at Zwei's other head.

“The security system, on the other hand, is all yours. You can do whatever you wish to do with it but keep in mind it has to protect us, not be a complete and utter hazard to us...you may want it to not be so deadly to intruders as well since we might want to capture and not kill...or in case it thinks the wrong person is an intruder. It would be horrible if you had a boy sneak over and your system obliterated him. In hindsight it may be comical, but overall that would be rather tragic.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako's eyes would light up as she listened to the girl explain her reasons why she wanted to upgrade the maids herself, her smile spreading wide on her lips. "Well, well! Lookit you! I always figured you would be like your daddy and only be interested in medical stuff but, well, it seems that you're a bit of a gearhead like me!" She would chuckle, setting the cup back on the table. "Don't worry, I promise I won't do anythin' to the maids other than look them over, they're all yours! And don't be afraid to ask me for help, you know I always got your back!" She would say as she looked down, patting Zwei's other head as Chizuru confirmed that Sunako could be in charge of dinner that night, as well as telling her about the security system and the dangers of having a boy come over just to get fried. "Yeah, that would be pretty....hey! W-what's that supposed to mean? What would make ya think I would have boys sneak over?" She would ask, blushing hard as she looked away and obviously flustered. "A-anyways, you don't have to worry about the security system. I'm jus' gonna set up somethin' simple like that will alert the ANBU and lock up the place. I ain't like Suzu...I may not look it but I do have some good common sense!" She giggled, looking back at Chizuru as the redness over her cheeks faded away.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You can thank Auntie Sunako for my taste of being a...uhm gear-head as you call it. She was always tinkering with things and when I took my chounin exams I had to fight this incredible construct. I figure some day when I get good enough I'll be able to crate something that will be able to help me with my own abilities in the medical field...specifically with using my chakra to help the sick dying and wounded.”

She sips at her tea for a few moments and lets out a soft sigh of pleasure at the taste of the tea. Soon she'd reach out for a scone or two, trying not to let that sweet tooth of hers shine as she does her best to eat and savor each scone as she listens to Sunako.

“I do not know when the last time it was you looked in a mirror, Sunako, but you are quite the attractive woman. I'd imagine once people know you are a Yamazaki, you might have some handsome suitors coming over here trying to woo you in the middle of the night.”

Chizuru was so damn hard to read sometimes. What she had said was supposed to be a joke but she said it in such a serious tone that if one wasn't used to being around her, they'd never know it was even remotely supposed to be a joke. Another three scone were picked up off the tray and she'd just stuff them into her mouth this time.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That sounds pretty noble of ya! It reminds me of my daddy, actually. Him and your grandpa worked together to make a coupla inventions for the medical branch." She would say as she sipped her tear, enjoying the sight of the cute girl stuffing her face with scones. She would giggle as the girl complimented her, a light blush coming to her cheeks. "Aw, you're so sweet! I ain't got much luck when it comes to guys though, but hey, maybe things will change huh? Dunno if I even wanna hook up with anyone though, I find robotic engineering to be a lot less complex to a relationship." She would grin, leaning and gently pinching the girls cheeks. "Eeeeh! You're so cute! Here, you want another?" She would ask as she took a scone, dangling it over Chizuru. She would taunt her with it, pulling it away when she tried to bite it, before finally relenting it and feeding her the delicious pastry.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru couldn't help herself any more and succumbed to her sweet tooth and was even led on by the devious Sunako who thought the girls eating habits were adorable. Chizuru plays along willingly, not even realizing what was happening to her and each time she couldn't get the scone she'd let out a darling little whimper and then try again until she was finally able to reach the scone and taste of it's sweetness. For a few moments, Chizuru looks up at Sunako with a happy smile on her face and then she'd finally move over to her and give her a big hug and simultaneously adjusting herself to sit in Sunako's lap and cuddle into her.

“I am so glad that you have decided to come and stay with us, Son-son! I have missed you so much. We just have to go out shopping next chance we both get. There are so many things I want to dress you up in as well as let you see all the different sights and landmarks here in Suna.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako would laugh as the girl slid into her lap to hug her, embracing the girl right back. This was definitely worth that long trip to get here, the woman nuzzling her cheek against hers. "It's been so long since ah've been clothes shoppin'! Or really been around anyone with a good sense of fashion..." She would sigh, thinking back to the villages she had visited. They were all good people, but also a lot more simplistic than she was used to, especially when it came to clothes. Despite her tomboyish demeanor the woman had a love for clothes and looking good in them, something she shared with Chizuru. "Ah also gotta go and let the folks in the Main Branch know ah'm here and see if ah can start gettin' some missions. Don't wanna let my fightin' skills get rusty, ya know? Hey, maybe ah'll even form myself a team...hee hee...we'll be like a Sentai team... The woman would look upwards and seem to go into a daze, imagining herself leading a team dressed up and posing like those from the shows she had loved so much as a kid, using their abilities to save the world from terrifying rubber suited monsters.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All Chizuru could do for now was watch and listen, quite delighted at how passionate Sunako was becoming about leading a team of her own. There was one word she got caught up on, however and mis-heard it apparently.

“A hentai team?!”

She'd blurt out suddenly and begin blushing quite heavily. Chizuru couldn't believe that's what her dear cousin would say and she suddenly got the mental image of Sunako running around Suna being a peeping tom using plenty of devices to look under skirts and into men and female bathrooms.

“Why would you ever want to be such a creeper like that...and what would the Main Branch have to do with such a thing Sun-Sun? You are not a pervert!”

It was rather odd for such a usually rational person like Chizuru to come to such a conclusion but she was not perfect, after all, and still a child so even though she was known for her more rational and adult outlook on life, there were times, much like now, that she could easily jump to conclusions based off the mishearing of a simple word.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako's cheeks burned a bright red, eyes growing wide as the girl began to admonish her due to a misunderstanding. "W-what!? Ah'm not a pervert! Ah mean, sure, yeah, ah watch the occasional porn now and again...wait! That's not what ah mean!" She would shake her head, looking down at the girl in her lap. "Sentai! SENTAI! You know, them shows with the superheroes. All color coded and they transform, fight evil with giant super robots...those things!" She would hurriedly explain with a loud sigh. "Ah mean, it wouldn't be exactly like it, of course...but ah always wanted to be part of a team. Ah never got to though on account of me leavin' to go out into the world and all..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru looks at Sunako with one of those cute but rather judging looks of hers for quite sometime before she'd finally speak her mind on the current matter at hand.

“W-what? Sentai? Color coded superheroes? Giant robots? That kind of sounds like a lot of fun. Nothing I've ever seen before but I usually read books or help daddy with experiments for my entertainment so I guess I never had a chance to see what you are talking about.”

Chizuru pours herself another cup of tea and offers to pour another for Sunako should she wish. Meanwhile Zwei was cuddling into Sunako's lap and falling asleep rather quickly. He could be so lazy when he wanted to be.

“You know, Sun-Sun...you just admitted to me that you watch naughty stuff...”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako lifted her tea cup to take a sip, composing herself after the girl accused her of being a pervert. "Ah'm not ashamed to admit that ah have enjoyed the more...seedy aspects of entertainment." She would say, trying to act as dignified as she could as she adjusted her glasses. "It sometimes gets lonely on the road, you know...errr...maybe ah shouldn't be discussing this with you..." She would chuckle softly before looking back at the girl. "Anyways...you really never seen any super Sentai shows? Max Team Shinobiranger? What about O-Ranger? Heat Victory J? One day ah'm gonna sit ya down and show you just a bunch of them...ah'm pretty sure you'll like 'em!" She would say with a grin before perking up a bit, getting an idea. "Say, do ya wanna see the battle suit ah made? Ah've been working on it for the last coupla months and ah'm on the brink of finally finishing it!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru shakes her head at the mention of each show. Truly she had never watched such things but only cause she wasn't aware of them. She was sure some of the children at school no doubt talked about them but honestly she only paid attention to people when they directed things her way, otherwise she was usually lost in her own thoughts. If it got Sunako so excited, however, Chizuru resolved herself to sit down and watch them some time. Upon hearing about the combat suit, she perks up rather excitedly and smiles with delight.

“Oh? I would very much like to see it...assuming it's safe. You are not going to try to use me to test it or anything are you?”

Granted, Chizuru did make a great person to test things on thanks to her high threshold to pain and ability to accurately describe various sensations as well as her willingness to help but today she just wasn't feeling very much like being a test dummy.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back