Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Home || Requesting entrance

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
Home...​
This was something rather... odd... She wasn't used to seeing the gates like this, yet it seemed like more things had been happening... Slowly she tilted her head... would they still even recognize her as she was... it was one of the devils talking to her. Slowly she moved closer and started to cheer up a little. "ooooi~!" She would shout out and drop her bag, she would wait with crossed arms and smirk. "I'm home~! Can someone let me in?"

Speech and Thoughts
[ooc note:]
[Short mobile post, sorry]
[Requesting entrance]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked down upon the gates. It was nice that she had relieved the tired Shinobi from this post today. She never would've expected to see HER here. It had been quite a while. She thought about the potential threat, maybe it wasn't her and someone transformed as her but a good jab should dispel the transformation jutsu. With a sigh she heard what she spoke and thought of what she could actually do.

Asuka thought about it for a few minutes before getting an idea. Jumping from the gates she "flew" through the air for a few minutes before landing just behind the girl with a 'Thump' Immediately she raised her hand and brought it down on top of the girls head. With another sigh Asuka finally spoke. "Hey Asuka! I'm going to away for a while!" She said on a mocking manner "Hey big sister, I'm going on a trip! Just to let ya know!" Asuka wasn't that happy, she would've like to be let known that Kotori was leaving for a trip, even if it was a mission. "Letting me know I you left would've been nice little sis!" She sighed "Instead I looked for you for days till I looked at the gates logs. Seeing you had left."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
The female, still young in spirit, yet old in physical was soon found to be crouching on the ground. A yelp had left her throat as she held her hands protective of the spot above her head. Even though it might have been a small jab, the surprise behind that 'hurt' her more. Slowly she opened up her emerald hues and started to look up. It was her older sister Asuka-chan. Slowly her smile got big and tears started to form inside her eyes. This was something she had not thought of happening. her own sister on the gates when she would come home. "Sis..." She muttered and rubbed away the fluids in her eyes and got up from the ground in an attempt to her hug. "I am so sorry! Dad suddenly gave me my mission and I had to leave direct, you have no idea how many things I had forgotten!" She mentioned and was slightly embarrassed at the same time... Toilet articles were... Quite handy to have as a lady sometimes. "And that advisor... is such a bitch... A cold-hearted one..." She sounded soft and started to have a weak smile. "How was the festival? Was it good? Did I miss anything else?"

Speech and Thoughts
[Requesting entrance]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's angry expression quickly vanished with a sigh and her usual smile returned. She quickly returned the hug to her younger sister, making slow an caring movements on top of the girls head. Asuka giggled "It is good to see you too." To be honest, she couldn't stay mad at her sister for long. It was kind of a thing Kotori was able to do, she always had that smile on her that made anger vanish. "I figured as such." Asuka spoke with a giggle "Although it makes me a tad bit hurt that you forgot me." But Asuka frowned in confusion at Kotori's next words confused her a bit. "Advisor? What advisor?"

She scratched the back of her head. "The event went well, I had fun and people that came out of the village seemed to have a good time so I can't exactly complain something went entirely wrong."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
She missed having the feeling of petting on the top of her head. Slowly she started to smile softer, warmer and caring. "Sorry that I forgot you... But I even forgot my own whole family at this point. I mean... It can be worse?" She started to awkward smile and run a hand through her hairs. She couldn't help it at all. It was what it was at least. "soooo... My dad has this Advisor for the clan, yet... It isn't that much fun. The man is strict, not... really caring for what I find. And he is topless... Like, legit all the time." She started to talk and tilt her head towards the side. She never guys talked before at all and suddenly she did. "I mean... Not all topless guys are worse, but still... Even I have better sixpack than that guy. Inside Sand there was the Kage.. I have to say, he looks... Amazing, and you know me. I never stutter... Well, Even I couldn't help it at all. I stuttered like a puppy trying to howl for the first time... What is this?! I was standing there... Then I thought about you and probably... this is that same feeling..? Someone handsome... I bet even you got a blush!"

Slowly her stance started to change around and a hand raised. "If you still need protocols... This is my passport and if you want to... My treat on some ramen. I missed home... So I would like to enter if that is fine. The travels are tiresome, so if you once or twice go yourself on distances... Be more prepared than I was at least..." She commented and tilted her head slightly.

Speech and Thoughts
[Requesting entrance]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a giggle and held her hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Kotori did have the knack to making her laugh. "I don't know if it could be worse to be perfectly honest with you." She giggled giving her sister another pat. But her next words made her wrinkle her face in disgust. "Topeless?" She said trying not to kill the advisor in her head. "A topeless man sounds kinda attractive though..." That's when she dropped the bombshell of her having a better six pack than him. "Or maybe not."

Asuka waved her hand in denial as soon as Kotori said she would've blushed. "Excuse me young lady, but I do not blush. Rather I improvise and keep my composure like a proper lady. Unlike some others." She giggled once more, it was fun having this interactions with her sister like the old days. Asuka nodded when talking about protocols and took her passport, checking it for a few seconds before giving her back. "Bad idea to offer me food." She said with a big smile on her face "I am gonna eat every scent of your pocket. That's a challenge I am going to win!" She said grabbing her sister gently by the shoulders and pushing her gently towards the gates. It was obvious she was cleared. "Let's see who eats more bowls of Ramen!"

[Topic Left]
[Acces Granted]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The female was left laughing at her sisters actions. She couldn't help it but to giggle at the way the was pushed back inside. "Oooh- Is that a bet? What if I eat myself broke first?"She would try to make a race of it and once found being pushed inside, they would go towards the ramen shop. Time to enjoy time back home.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back