Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private How is home? [Messenger Bird]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"So..?" He questioned as he had to write a letter to Nobu and the family... Without it looking too childish. his contract laying down beside him looked up and to the paper. "Half of it is on the ground, but otherwise looks good?" The tune was soft and he was trying to not laugh out loud. "Look... It is quite difficult alright? Trying to write..." He spoke with a pouting face as he laid the paper down.

"Summoning Jutsu..." He spoke and pulled out his yokai contract, which started to hang upside down. They both loved to pull Shion's leg at times. "If I look at it like this I can see what was intended."He giggled and Shion tried to smack him out of the air. "Not funny!" he spoke and both contracts laughed after that. "Fine fine... Laugh all you want, but I do need your help Aki," he spoke seriously and the Yokai did now. "I understand." He spoke in a serious tone and with that, they started to write a message to home. It had to be smart so Nobu could despite what was meant but also written in between.

"My Dear Brother,

I hope you are doing fine without me having around to cover up your ass. Truth be told, I miss home. I miss the fun we had all together, and I am sad we don't get to speak to each other as often. Right now I went from the scorching sandy dunes to the icy cold and windy mountains. The people are amazing, so many stories they tell and everything surrounding that.

My wish is that you too can see these places, they do have an amazing bar inside a small town in Suna. I have yet to fine-taste the places in and around Cloud. I have so much and so many stories to tell you, things I have seen, things I have learned. Hope we can meet up soon again brother.

- Your little brother Shion.

"Thank you Aki... I hope this reaches him and does tell him more in regards of who what or where." He said with a soft smile. He had to be honest... He missed the place around Leaf. The way they all made fun around.

Tying the little message to the birds leg, he would send it away to the Leaf gates. "Go with speed my little bird."

[Sending mEssenger 1hr runtime]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back