Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How the mighty fall [SSM A-rank]

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter One - Something wicked this way comes

Satsu was sitting in the council chamber at the freshly founded Kagerenmey order HQ, a large round table decorated the grand white marble spiral room and he was sitting in his designated chair. Shortly before hand he had sent his assistant to fetch his older brother Nao, and on the table in front of him was a report he received at Millpol HQ with information about a small farming town just a few days travel from Iwakagura that has gone silent. Satsu was wearing the new design of clothing he had prepared for the soon to be active order of peace, it was comfortable for both combat and every day use and he was quite proud of it and the facility he was sitting in located in Arcadia. As bare as the place was at the moment he couldn't help but smile when he entered the main hall earlier this after noon, he could almost hear the future Yasuragi knights and sentinels arguing by the mess hall entrance, he could almost see the young acolytes and apprentices rushing to classes and lectures. His day dreams were suddenly distracted by sounds of foot steppes coming from the direction of the large open oak doors at the entrance of the chamber. A man with pale white robs similar to Satsu's entered the council room.

"Brother!, I'm so glad you could make it, how do you like the facility? and is your room to your satisfaction?"

Said Satsu with a wide warm smile. His brother gave a short polite bow and gave a small smile back.

"the facility I will admit is pretty impressive, but when considering the amount of money you have spent on this project it is hardly a surprise, as for the room.... its fine I guess, how are you doing little brother? still trying to save the world I assume?"

Replied his brother coldly. It was not a big surprise to Satsu, his brother was like that ever since he came back from captivity and he couldn't blame him for that.

"you know me Nao, ever eager to make this world a better place, which is actually why I have sent for you. I have an urgent matter to look into and I have little time to do so what with the expo coming up ad what not, and I thought that your set of skills could actually be of use here"

Continued Satsu, his demeanour became slightly more official but the warm smile remained.

"ho? and what is that investigation you would like me to look into for you little brother? I hope its something fun..."

Replied his brother once more. Satsu guessed that this particular investigation could actually amuse his brother a bit, he might even enjoy it. He slid the report towards his brother and spoke once more.

"a small farming town went dark a few days ago, I believe it to be a bandit raid of sorts, maybe a larger more organised group... I want you to head over there and see what's going on, if there are any survivors help them out, if there are any hostile forces try negotiations..."

"and if THAT fails?..."

Interrupted his brother who was now wearing a crooked intrigued smile on his face. Satsu chuckled a bit, he saw that coming a mile away, he knew his brother was not a big fan of negotiations.

"if they cannot be bargained with then peace must be kept by all means necessary..."

He answered his brother, the other in turn widened his smile in excitement.

"I'm actually starting to like that motto little brother, don't worry I'll keep your precious peace in what means that would be needed"

Said the older then gave a small bow and left the room. For a moment Satsu wondered what will become of his brother, and will he ever recover from what they did to him.

Chapter Two - By all means necessary

After three days on the road Nao finally stood on a hilltop before the small farming town, the sun was just about to break through the horizon and the town could be seen in ruin from where he stood. Smoke was rising from its streets and Nao could see final embers glowing where some houses used to be, but it was not all he could sense about twenty men still around the town's centre and he guessed that they were far from friendly. He was wearing a brown cloak over the order garb and his chackra blade strapped to his waist belt. Nao started walking carelessly towards the entrance to the town and there were three men with clubs and daggers there to greet his arrival.

"stop right there!"

Said loudly one of the three and pointed the sharp end of his dagger towards him once he got close. In turn he raised his hand to gave them assurance that he means them no harm...yet.

"this town is the property of the south bank bandit crew now, and we don't want any visitors!, so you best be off now before I decide to gut you for amusement"

Said the same rugged voice. Nao took off the hood over his head and presented himself.

"I am here on behalf of the Kagerenmei order and the village of Iwakagure, I come to negotiate the release of this towns people and the town itself as well, will you parley with these terms?"

Said Nao coldly, his expression dead of emotion. The three bandits laughed as if he told the funniest joke they ever heard, another of them stepped forward.

"sure we'll negotiate mate!, we have a town full of bodies and nothing to do with them!"

Another roar of laughter came from the small group.

"should I take this reaction as a no then?"

Said Nao, his voice trembled a bit but not out of fear, but out of excitement. The first one stepped tow to tow with Nao and spoke firmly.

"you can take it anyway you like it, as long as you take it elsewhere, this is your final warning mate..."

Voiced out the rugged sound. Nao looked him dead in the eyes as a smile formed on his face, the bandit was shaken a bit from the reaction.

"I hoped you'd say that"

He said and took out his chakra blade and channelled his energy to it, a blade of pure red light formed from the hilt with a loud sizzling sound. Nao did not wait for them to be on guard, he sped forwards to the closer one and Jabbed the blade into his chest. Then he Span out of the way of the club that swung to his direction, Nao slashed the burning blade upwards and the hand holding the club was detached from its owner and he fell. The third one started running to the centre of the town.

"SOUND THE ALARM!!!!, SOUND THE...."

His scared cry came to a sudden halt, when the blade pierced his back, he spat out some blood and fell. Nao was smiling manically, he was finally had some much deserved fun. Nao sheathed the blade's energy and placed it back on his hip. A group of enemy's rushed down towards him, with a few quick hand seals two of them grabbed their heads and screamed in agony. The others with them stopped for just a moment in fear of the robed man in front of them, it was all the time he needed to add some more hand seals. The others fell to the ground as well, grabbing at their skins in excruciating pain... as if their skin was burning.

Nao then came to a halt just at the entrance to the towns square, about twenty or so stood there with spears and swords at the ready, behind them their leader with a large war hammer lifted up in the air. This could prove a bit more challenging Nao pondered as he once more took out the blade and the red energy appeared once more.

"OK LADS!!!, 1000 YEN FOR THE ONE WHO BRINGS ME HIS HEAD!!!"

Yelled out the bandit leader at his troops, they gave a war cry and started charging towards Nao and Nao started walking towards them with focus and resolve. Suddenly from the left came a gigantic explosion sending both him and the raging bandits flying into the air.

Chapter Three - The boy

His ears were ringing, his vision blurry. Nao could hear screams all around him, he could make out shapes of disfigured bodies sprawled on the street. Some of the bandits were still alive but their physical structure has suddenly altered for the worse. Nao quickly shook his head trying to focus harder.

'where did the explosion come from?!?!'

He thought in rage, and then as if to answer his question he heard a cry, but of true pain and suffering, a cry he had heard from his victims only after a very sinister Genjutsu. A young boy stepped out from a small crater where the explosion originated, his eyes were red with tears his clothes torn and he was half covered with blood. The boy sobbed his way to one of the survivors and gave another cry of suffering, and then Nao's eyes widened with glorious amazement as the survivor blew up to pieces by the boy's will. Nao stumbled up, his face for the first time in a long time was frozen in disbelief.

'beautiful...'

Was the only thing he thought as the boy went from survivor to survivor and finished what he started. He couldn't be older then ten and yet he was so powerful. The boy the looked to Nao with sad eyes filled with tears and ran towards him. At first Nao flinched, thinking the deranged boy meant to blow him up too, but then the boy wrapped his hands around Nao's waist and buried his face into Nao's stomach and cried hard. A single tear ran down Nao's cheek, he knew what had happened to the boy, he knew what he was feeling, he knew that long forgotten pain and suffering. Nao embraced the boy back, and then he took a knee to look him in the face.

"m-m-my...*sniff* mum *sniff* my dad *sniff* they..."

"I know boy, I know..."

Interrupted Nao.

"I can feel your pain son, I can feel your anger!...you must use it!...use your rage and finish what you started..."

Said Nao with a harsh consoling voice and turned the boy to face the only man left standing, the leader of the bandits who was wobbling away on trembling feet.

"use your anger!, use your hatred!, destroy him who killed your parents!"

Nao Said with shared anger with the boy. The boy started walking towards the man, and the man fell to his back and started crawling away on his elbows.

"no..please don't!... I beg of you please!"

Whimpered the former leader. Nao walked behind the young boy, whispering in his ear.

"did he listen when your father bargained for his life?"

"no... He didn't..."

"did he listen when your mother begged to spare your life?"

"no... He didN'T!..."

will you listen to this man's begging and bargaining?

"NO!"

A flash a wonderful light came from the man on the ground and a short scream, then... silence.

"good....good"

Chapter four - The Master and the Apprentice

Nao was making his way through the caverns of Arcadia, silent and undetected with a bag full of fresh clothes food and water. A few days ago he came back to the village with a young boy, an orphan that according to his report he had met on the road and took him to the village. According to the report there were no survivors from the small farming town, and the bandits were long gone when he arrived. The boy was adopted by the village and was set on a course to become a shinobi. The boy had little to his name and in secrete Nao took care of him, fed him clothed him and gave him money to get by.

Nao entered a side cave where they met the passed few nights, he had no intention for people to know the details of his relationship with the boy. From the darkness came the familiar voice.

"good evening Master"

It was a combination of cold and warm, pain and happiness.

"good evening Yuki, is everything going according to plan?"

Replied Nao's voice, a mentor-like tone in his own voice.

"y-yes Master they believe my name is Yuki, and I am to begin at the academy next semester"

Replied the boy. The relationship between the two became stronger and stronger every passing day in the shadows.

"good...good... I have bought you some things to keep you warm and nourished..."

Said Nao and placed the bag on the ground, then he went over and hugged the boy. This child was the only thing in this world he actually loved, and the boy loved him back, like father and son united in rage and hatred. Nao stood up once more, and before he left he looked in the young ones eyes and spoke.

"all will be well...."

A cold silence fell over the dark damp cave, as if the very words chilled the air, as if the cave knew what might come from this unholy union.

"...My Apprentice...."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back