Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Howling Winds [Leaving Country]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been but a month since Amori left the confines of Daku Joo's security, or rather her utter abuse. He was promised something darling to him, to see, hold and speak to his child once more, but his only means of doing so was now lying motionless against the grains of sand that would now become her grave. Although, one may find it ironic that Amori had killed a missing-nin and now had became one himself. Now, wondering aimlessly, the hulk of a man searched for shelter or something to eat that didn't have more legs than him. His soles were bloody, ingrained with the tiny salts that caused him a great deal of pain with every step. "You are a mischievous one." A strong series of flapping sounds ululated from behind Amori, although at this point his sight and audio senses were too far gone and before long; he collapsed.

Later that evening, the bulk of muscle woke from his slumber, resting on a bed of woven tree bark and leaves resting in a cavern, hidden from the howls outside. His dark hazel eyes adjusted to the darkness, although not knowing what the crispy warmth upon his naked flesh was. He would groggily move to face the warmth, noticing immediately that a fire was alight and a figure was sitting across from him, pleasantly with her hands clasped and with a smile upon her face. She would nod her head and smile, without Amori singing a note.
"Amori-san, I am so very glad to finally meet with you." The woman would bow her head and continue smiling, knowing full well that Amori was unable to communicate. Although, despite this random incursion, Amori did not feel fear nor worry - there was something about this woman that was deeply familiar. "I presume you can already tell who I am, but not exactly what I am..." The woman would stand, her body seemingly floating around the bold, crackling fire. She would reach for Amori's blade, Rījentofurawā, cradling it with both hands wearing nothing but a pure expression of kindness."... I am but a construct of residual energy from this very blade. I heard your cries, your screams, and yet I could do nothing for you, my Knight." Wait... This woman was the physical manifestation of the Nanjirou blade? She would place the blade on the ground, reach for Amori's hand and grasp it softly with sorrowful eyes.

"For years I have watched your heart grow heavy, but I refuse to stand by a day longer. I shall become your voice now, I will take care of you, Amori-san." Amori knew this to be true, clearly, although this to someone not of blood from the Nanjirou clan may speculate the legitimacy of this claim. However, to the two souls in this cavern, they were connected through a deep and meaningful bond that would never split.

In a backwards way, two had become one, yet remaining two.

Ikr. For realz.

[Leaving Country - 1hr + 30 minutes]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back