Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hup, skip, jump! // PM to join

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hup skip Jump!" Were the sounds roaming around the roof panels, a girl with red hair, Uchiha outfit, was happily jumping the roof tiles. There was a bird soon in the sky, dark as the night with a hint of purple. Kotori made a huge grin and started to chase off this bird, which was her contract. "Ibis!! I am going to catch you!" She yelled and the chase began but after a while... SHe started to see it as a training that she did just in between. A little while later, Kotori tried to be smarter than her contract, trying to cut the line. That, unfortunately, didn't fully work out... "Hup, skip ju--!" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as she lost her balance from the roof tile that was loose. For her the moment in time froze, calculating what she would be able to do... But as she saw nothing could prevent the fall... She let the time step in. "HA-!" Was the small whelp coming from the girl and soon her moment was falling on the ground, having made such a fall she started to slowly move up. Stuttering in her words and slowly moving an arm up. "It-t-t-t..." She started to stretch her arms above her head... This was always when someone fell, make room for breath... But she couldn't help it but feel bad about the thing that had been going on now. "Hmmn.... That... was not smart... what happened..." She started to evaluate while her shoulder made a throbbing pain. "Hnnnggg..." She winced and kept on sitting for a moment before roaming around to find a fountain or something to see her mirror self... She was lucky this didn't happen back in Konoha, otherwise, she would have had a big scolding from her dad.

WC: 301
[OOC:: Topic entered, requesting Ziren to join the RP.]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was walking around, enjoying the city of Kurosawa. That's when he seen someone near a water fountain. And they looked kind of hurt.

"Well Champ?" The Nara Soul floated around Ziren. "Aren't you a medical ninja? Do the medical thingy. Also make sure you don't use your corrupted chakra."

Ziren sighed, "I know, Anyu. Now quiet." He walked over to the fountain, to the girl and said, "You look hurt. I'm a medical ninja, I can help you with your wound."

Wether or not she agreed to it, he then would say, "So what is your name? I am Chigokai Ziren."

The Nara Soul floated next to Ziren, "And I am Nara Anyu. And don't mind me floating, I'm just a ghost." Anyu then whispered to Ziren, "Can she even see me? I'm still learning how to ghost, and don't know if I'm just making you look like you're crazy, like you're talking to yourself."

Ziren gave Anyu a look. As a Dark Sage, he never really thought about it. He could see ghosts and spirits of the like, but when it came to others seeing Anyu, it just was only a select few people. "I don't know. But if you really are ghosting out, you really are making me look dumb by talking to myself."

He turned to the girl, "Sorry about that, I don't know if you can see him, but I have this ability to see ghosts, and that's why I look like I'm crazy talking to myself."

Anyu was behind Ziren, mouthing, "He really is crazy."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was holding her shoulder for a bit while making some ice out of the water of the fountain... She placed it gently on her shoulder but still it was hurting. As she heard a familiar voice for herself... she started to turn around and tilting her head. "Huh..? UHm... I recognize your voice...." She muttered before figuring out she was probably being the rude one. "ha-0! Uhm... My name is Uchiha Kotori...." She said and started to tilt her head... he was... awfully a lot talking to himself. "See... what..?" She confusedly said and bowed in a manner of sorry. "It-t-t... That will bruise..." She muttered and got to crouching and holding her shoulder. "Sorry... Normally I would be more representing towards someone from Konoha." She started to move her hairs away from the wound... A graze to be exact but in a rather wide area and a nice bruise already setting in. "I fell from the roof tiles while chasing Ibis..." She said softly.

"Say... you were talking about Him... Who is this... him?"She asked and started to tilt her head in an even more questioning way. "I can only see my ancestors sometimes when I am sword fighting."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The girl then introduced herself as Uchiha Kotori. He nodded, and said, "Here. Let me help with that." glowing blue chakra came from his hands, both real hand and metal hand, Ziren was careful and sure not to use his corrupted chakra, which is red. The normal blue chakra covered over the wound, and was doing its job, more or less.

Then the girl asked was Ziren talking to. He sighed and looked at Anyu. The Soul laughed, "HA! I made you look stupid!"

He sighed and said, "Anyu, just reveal yourself. You got your laughs in."

The Nara Soul stuck his tongue out at Ziren, and became noticeable to other people. A couple bystanders did a double take as a man, about twenty-four years of age, pale with black hair came into existence. But none of them were frightened. After all, with so much stuff happening here in Tea, Ziren guessed seeing ghosts popping out of nowhere is a norm.

Anyu did a slight bow to the girl, "Nara Anyu, at Blood Dude's service." He then whispered to Kotori, "Blood Dude is Ziren over there."

Ziren let out another sigh, "Don't mind him, he's a bit rude, to say the least. Now, are you feeling a bit better?" Ziren stopped healing, blue chakra fading back into his hands to look at the wound.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori started to eye the blue hue that came of the others hands.. Slowly tilting her head and looking towards it. "That looks pretty sir.." She muttered at the glow and started to feel the tension going lesser. The sharp pain in her shoulder started to gain less and less pain. "Heeeh... This is certainly helping sir.." She started to say and let him do the rest of the work.
Her head tilted as he heard the man already talking to himself again... she took notes of it like he was a madman... But as soon as the man gained visibility... Kotori's mouth did drop open. "W-wow... you aren't crazy after all.." She moved just a little as an inch to get closer to this ghost. "Nara Anyu, at Blood Dude's service." Her mind was already trying to save up this amount of data that went passed her now. "Blood dude is Ziren..?" She tilted her head. "My name is Kotori... Nice to meet you, Mr. Nara..." She said softly and once Ziren was done with her shoulder she started to try and move it. Even showing off a little of acrobatic and one she placed her hands on the water she turned the spots of her hands to ice. "This... Feels a lot better!" She said with a huge grin and smiled brightly. "Thank you Mister Ziren!" And with those words, she would sit beside him. "May I ask what a medical ninja is doing all the way here?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once Ziren was done healing, the girl seemed to be better than how she was before. Even though being a Medical Ninja is new to him, it seemed almost effortless to draw out his normal chakra to heal the wounds of another person.

And then her reaction to Anyu appearing. He smiled a bit when she said that he wasn't crazy. "Don't let him fool you. He really is crazy." The Nara Soul said.

Ziren looked at the Soul, "You're the one driving me crazy."

"So you admit to being crazy?" Anyu asked.

Ziren sighed and looked back at the girl. "Yeah, Blood Dude. I am part of the Chigokai Bloodline. Their powers, are well... Control over blood. For more adept than any other clan could be of over blood."

He thought back at the relatives that he knew he had, or at least others of his bloodline that he would consider distant family. One from Cloud, he had five beating hearts in him. Another, from Sand, gave in to the blood lust that makes most of the Chigokai. One thing Ziren once had, but has learned to almost be rid of it. A little Chigokai, whom lived in Leaf too, but Ziren hasn't heard or seen him in forever. And then there was his brother. Someone who used to be a threat to Ziren and the Leaf. Key word, used to. Ziren made sure of that.

He was pulled back out of his thoughts when the girl thanked him and asked him why he was here. "I am here, to look for some specific books. Doing research on combat medics around the world. What I am doing is looking for all the accounts of success and accounts of failure. To learn how to be effective on the battlefield in both healing and fighting. And putting what I learn to help others be just as successful if not more successful than me on the battlefield when the time comes for a fight or on a high risk mission."

It is true, Ziren is not the average run of the mill Medical Ninja. He has a chance to be in the research part of the Medical branch, especially with how he has always researched things back then, when he was younger. But even moreso, he cares about his fellow shinobi, and knows that a medic can only be as effective on the field if they themselves can defend themselves and heal their allies at the same time. This is why he chose to be a combat medic. He knows the risks, he is willing to take those risks in order to bring everyone back alive. And he is strong enough to power through it in order for the others to survive, who will be counting on him when things look grim.

"So Kotori. Why are you here?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had been trying to follow the whole conversation... but it was going a bit quick with everything she needed to take in the account for. She started to think more and more and eventually stumbled upon a thing or two... He was searching for books... But what kind of books was he searching for to be exact?
"That does sound really heroic... mister blood man... She said in a soft voice and slowly the small girl started to tilt her head. Standing up and walk on the water of the fountain, ice below her feet. Step by step it formed until she walked with her hands on it. "What kind of book?" She asked curiously and only after she made an acrobatic move which let her, in the end, sit down. "I am running away from the 'bodyguards' from papa... well... The Uchiha household also... I wanted a day out, so I paid a fisherman some yen and he took me to here... You can say I am lost... I guess... I was grounded before I got here." She was.... rather blunt, maybe not the best thing to be saying, but she was pretty honest, to say the least.
"May I ask ghostie what he was before he got... erm...dieded..." She muttered a little akward on the end.

[ooc: Sorry, small post]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the girl spoke. She was at the very least, interested in what Ziren had to say about the matter. "Mainly just history books that go into details about battles and wars that have taken place."

Then she said that she was running away from bodyguards that her father had paid. And then she said the Uchiha household. He figured she was, since she was an Uchiha, and when she had said that she recognized his voice earlier in their conversation. The thought of Takeshi ran through his mind. He let out a sigh, realizing what kind of situation he is in.

"There is a good reason why your father had ordered to have bodyguards with you. Safety is a number one concern. "

The girl then asked Anyu what he was before. Ziren nodded to him, and the Soul talked. "I was a traitor to Leaf. I was going to abandon my fellow shinobi to save myself when I first heard of the incoming threat of the Frost. Ziren here, stopped me. I tried to kill him, and failed."

Ziren was actually surprised. The Soul actually sounded sad and guilty for what he has done. He let out a sigh. "Well. It looks like you have changed for the better. I guess that means that my promise to you is done. You are free to go Anyu. Dismissed."

He expected the Soul to disappear, to be gone from this world and go to the afterlife. But in fact Anyu stood there. The Nara shook his head. "You may have forgiven me. But I cannot forgive myself. After spending time with you, I have slowly opened my eyes. Of what kind of person you are.
What you are willing to do for the Village. Now I must show you that same conviction you have to protect others. Only after that, my soul may rest."
The Nara then smiled, "But I am still going to ridicule you every chance I get."

The Chigokai listened to the spirit and nodded. "Okay. Deal." He looked back at the girl, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. Well that happened."

(MFT)
(358)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"history... books..?" The girl questioned and started to tilt her head, that was the first one she heard someone talk about that... She herself had no knowledge about this either. "Hmm... That is a funny thing.." She commented on her own thoughts. "Well... To tell the truth.. I find it a cool way to discover a way part of the past... I would almost say you got me interested..." She snickered softly and stretched.

"He might have... but they are never fun... Kotori! Don't do that! Don't climb that! Put that kunai down!" She started to quote one of the many things said. "Besides... when I want to train they won't let me! They won't even sparr me... Because it is so stupid for a girl to do.." She kicked the dust and looked up, it seemed like Ziren had nodded and the ghost started to talk more. "Huh..., really?" She asked, wanting to have an answer on that. "Well.. you are technically still stuck to leaf in this ghost form... Redempt yourself maybe?" The last part was actually muttering words from the small girl as she was thinking out loud.

She started to look between the conversation the other had with his ghostly partner in crime... She snickered to herself, partner in crime... Good one... One was the killer the other was sneaky... Sneaky as a ghost!
"That happened indeed! I have... "And out of her pocket she started to grab some yen she had left. "uhm... a bit of yen.. want some ice? Also... for...erm... keeping silent to Sister Asuka? That I am here? I don't want another knuckle head on my head... Please? it is ice cream!" Aaaaand there she tried to puppy eye the poor soul and man.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled a little bit when the girl made her comment in history books. "A lot of times, in history books, especially wars and battles, it is the victors that write that part of history. Very seldomly, you'll come across one of those books in which tells the absolute truth. Most likely from a power not involved in said war or battle. Because no matter what, war, and all of that, is terrible. Looking back at past mistakes is the only way for anyone to even start to try to fix things. That's another reason why these exists. To tell people of what happened in the past. And if things can't change for the better, history has a sense of repeating itself."

Then the girl started to quote some things. She seemed mad that she was being treated differently than others. "Maybe they are hesitant because they never seen what you are capable of doing. And as for you being a girl, doesn't mean you can't spar. I know plenty of girls who can easily knock some guys out. It all just takes practice."

Then she told the Nara Soul to redemption himself. "Maybe I'll do just that. Actually serve a purpose for the oncoming threat."

And then the girl pulled out some yen and begged him to not tell Asuka. An eyebrow was raised, but then he out his hand out in front of Kotori, denying the offer of something free. "Sorry, I don't take bribes, but don't worry, I won't tell Asuka. Then again, she'd might think twice before trying to fight me, the last time me and her sparred, she stopped before she could lose all of her chakra, and all because of my healing capabilities. I can already tell you right now, that my healing is even better than before. Mental note, be prepared when fighting a Chigokai. Second mental note, make even more preparations when fighting a Chigokai that is also a Medical Ninja."

He laughed a bit, and then said, "Come on. Let's get you back to Leaf. Your father is probably wondering where you are right now, and it would be very bad if someone else other than me caught you out here."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back