Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I need a freaking drink. [Entering Village]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dante strolled up to the gates, casual as ever. Missions didn't really have too much of an effect on him, he just dismissed anything he encountered as 'in the past'. So far this more or less worked for him, so far.

"Hey honey! I'm home!" Dante playfully shouted towards the villages great gates. 'I hope it isn't the same guard as last time... with a greeting like that I probably would give her ideas. And with all due respect, no. Just, no.' he thought as he waited for the (hopefully prompt) response from the (hopefully professional) gate guardsmen.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif

"Bienvenue, mon amour!" giggled Sei playfully to Dante's greeting. "Ah, so I am your waifu now? Zat is unexpected, oui, but tres magnifique! Now, mon cher, you must be tired after a long day at work. Would you like dinner, a bath...or moi?" she asked him, coquettishly unbuttoning the top of her blouse for him to afford him a glimpse of her decolletage. Around this time, Dante would likely be A) turning beet red B) getting a nosebleed C) boiling in embarrassment or D) all of the above. Sei was playful, but she wasn't cruel.

"Ah, just kidding, Tsukino-san!" You have to be let into la village first!" she gaily laughed, waving him past the guard post.

[Entry granted!]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Imma derp.

'Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....'

Yup, Dante just learned that saying certain things can bite him in the ass sometimes (or something like that, or maybe not... he probably didn't learn a thing just there, he's a dense boy).

Dante's reaction to Sei's teasing was more or less predictable, he took a big step back and appeared to be making a very concentrated effort to look away. To be fair, Dante wasn't mad at her, he felt that this was more of an attempt to joke around after what was probably another dreadful day of work for both of them. But still, Dante and sexuality made for a very awkward situation.

"I was kidding, actually. That wouldn't go over very well; I already have a girlfriend." he said, which was a completely true statement and not an ass pull on the part of his writer (one of those statements is false, give yourself a cookie if you successfully guess which one).

Dante was let into the village easily enough, which was good, since quite frankly he could use some down time about now. Way too much time around burnt bodies. That kinda stuff is bad for you, yanno?

[Entered Village]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back